Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Selectable Hilts ...

Page: 1 of 1
 adillon
09-15-2003, 7:52 PM
all of us by now should know that you can choose which hilt(s) you wish to use in the game.

we also know that JK2 models/skins and maps are able to be used in JA.

has there been any word/news/speculation as to whether all those custom saber hilts people made for JK2 will also be import-able into JA? i haven't seen nor read anything, but i figured it can't hurt to ask.
;)
 Chuahtemoc
09-15-2003, 7:54 PM
you will be in the full version, but the demo scans for pk3s and ****s up if you decided to mod anything, so dont try it yet.
 adillon
09-15-2003, 8:07 PM
oh yeah, i'm only talking about the full version here ... i didn't expect them to be imported to the demo version.
 Prime
09-15-2003, 8:12 PM
They should work with a little tweeking...
 Andy867
09-15-2003, 8:31 PM
According to I believe James Monroe, they(Raven) were going to make a special importer tool, but decided to implement the coding to convert it to Jedi Academy right into the game, but they said that only the maps for JO would need minor tweaking (possibly), but that models/skin/hilts would work IN JA
Page: 1 of 1