Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hahaha, you narcs!

Page: 1 of 1
 SyntheticGerbil
09-13-2003, 6:20 AM
"Shutt .. did you read the posts there? you do realise that this isnt about a modding style or closing threads, it is about EDITING POSTS in a very very strange way.. ????"

Get a job or something.
 Ray Jones
09-13-2003, 8:09 AM
get a bullet in your head or something little girly..
 Zoom Rabbit
09-13-2003, 9:12 AM
 SyntheticGerbil
09-14-2003, 6:30 AM
Update on gold anger quotes...

"]|Aresen Imperial Court Jester|[
also visit the so called L.A.M.E. Forums and be part of the dawn of a new era ..
plus have a nice chat with the loco chat girls HystericGarbage and Shady4 2 .."

Hah, what the hell kind of insulting is that Rayjones?

I mean at least when the other internet maniacs poke fun at me they use the correct starting letters when rearranging the "prose" (crap) of my screenname. StupidGay makes more sense than HystericGarbage. SG vs. HG.

It's so bad and distorted... I'm just at a loss of words, but nevertheless sparked in the synapses.

(Hey Sheaday, you were just called Shady4. Burn!)

????
 Ray Jones
09-14-2003, 8:43 AM
Hah, what the hell kind of insulting is that Rayjones?

I mean at least when the other internet maniacs poke fun at me they use the correct starting letters when rearranging the "prose" (crap) of my screenname. StupidGay makes more sense than HystericGarbage. SG vs. HG.

It's so bad and distorted... I'm just at a loss of words, but nevertheless sparked in the synapses.

(Hey Sheaday, you were just called Shady4. Burn!)

????
aaawwwwwww.

angry about something????

i thought you are so.. cool?

be nice.. where are you both mentioned in my sig?? and btw.. hg make more sense then sg..

;)

(ps.. it goes shady4 2 .. got it???)
 Redwing
09-14-2003, 8:53 AM
Little girly? Chat girls? I disapprove of "girly" being used as an insult. ;p

Remember kids, sexism is bad for your teeth!
 Bob Gnarly
09-14-2003, 2:14 PM
So red is a girl :p...Or a sensitive guy...Oh the suspense!
Page: 1 of 1