Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Binding special moves

Page: 1 of 1
 ebelleudy
09-09-2003, 6:02 AM
Is it possible to bind special moves to a key ? I find one saber move annoying to get, when you have to stop, crouch and then press forward+attack... is it possible to have the move itself bound to a key ?

ebelleudy
 Razzy
09-09-2003, 6:12 AM
It's possible and basicly very easy but geez... how lazy can you get? :p
 Seetherr
09-09-2003, 7:07 AM
Witness, the birth of a scripter...
 Chewie Bakker
09-09-2003, 7:42 AM
Originally posted by Razzy
It's possible and basicly very easy but geez... how lazy can you get? :p

Fast-style lunge only needing one key instead of three!

It's very difficult to press w + c + left-click at the same time. :nut:

Originally posted by ebelleudy
Is it possible to bind special moves to a key ? I find one saber move annoying to get, when you have to stop, crouch and then press forward+attack... is it possible to have the move itself bound to a key ?

It can be done, but why bother? There's nothing to it, man. You just press the "w" key and the "c" at the same time with your left hand, and left-click with your right hand. Practice it, and you'll be able to do it whenever you need it without resorting to scripts.

That's my two cents, anyway. :animelol:

:gben: The Force will be with you, always.
 ArkAngel
09-09-2003, 7:49 AM
Binding for SP may be ok but for MP it could be constituted as cheating..
 ebelleudy
09-09-2003, 8:34 AM
Well, after some search, I did find how to do script it. I also found how to do it normally with the keys. The only issue is I have to release the forward key to do it, but hey, it comes OK now.

ebelleudy
Page: 1 of 1