Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Let's try something a little different.

Page: 1 of 1
 Jake
08-31-2003, 5:35 AM
At the suggestion of Jester, we're going to try opening this secret forum. By secret I of course mean normal. That's right, let's be as plain as possible in here. Don't want anyone to feel like we're tricking them, or pulling some sort of "fast one."

Yes, this forum is where people can talk about things that aren't Sam & Max without worrying about accidentally stepping in Jester or Setion or Sean's virtual poo. (I don't know why people can't chose one of the hundred-odd other forums on this site that have nothing to do with Sam & Max if they want to talk about something other than Sam & Max, but for some reason people have been chosing the Sam & Max forum to talk about things that arent Sam & Max. That follows, right? Mkay.)

Personally I like the poo, but the powers that be other than me have been putting their foot down (occasionally in said poo) so I guess its time I try and do something about it. Be nice, or at least reasonable, in here. The rest of the forums (well, except the help forum, but shh) are fair game.

Sorry about imposing one written rule on this formerly written-ruleless forum.

.... :evanpiel:

Love,

Jake
 Ray Jones
08-31-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Jake
I don't know why people can't chose one of the hundred-odd other forums on this site that have nothing to do with Sam & Max if they want to talk about something other than Sam & Max, but for some reason people have been chosing the Sam & Max forum to talk about things that arent Sam & Max.

Personally I like the poo, but the powers that be other than me have been putting their foot down (occasionally in said poo) so I guess its time I try and do something about it. Be nice, or at least reasonable, in here. The rest of the forums (well, except the help forum, but shh) are fair game.

poo or not poo.. i thought "anything & everything" IS your offtopic forum..? :p hmm. hmmmm. hmmmmmmm. i harldy can find any s&m related post there..?

nayanaya... thank you for your engagement anyway..

let's have a look.. if someone looks .. :)
 SyntheticGerbil
08-31-2003, 1:48 PM
Hah, no one will ever think of using this forum. YOu're all still game!
 Setion
08-31-2003, 3:01 PM
This be the forum where it's at!

*puts on his nice mask*

:jawa
 Zoom Rabbit
09-01-2003, 8:45 AM
I guess this is as good a solution as any. Bandwidth, after all, is free and limitless...

I would, however, suggest the additional step of relabeling the 'Anything & everything' forum the 'Hostile discussion' forum, and naturally calling this one the 'Nice discussion' forum. :dozey: Language is a tool that works best when used to clarify.

Gerbil: As a rabbit, I'm fully prepared for the possibility of being game. :max: How about you?

*(Puts SyntheticGerbil in the dryer and duct tapes the door shut. Turns it on.)*
 Ray Jones
09-01-2003, 10:37 AM
*steps in the thread*

*rummages in his pockets*

*finds a pocket soldering iron and a pocket knife*

hey. i'll check the dryer for the y2k bug.

*twiddles around with the dryers timing mechanism*
*smoke appears everywhere and it smells like burned plastic*

ok. now it should work.

*adjusts the timer to 2000 years*

*notices he forgot the smoldering iron in the dryer because of the repetitive clincclangffshhhAAAAHHHHH sound that comes from it*

*shrugs and walks off*

:)
 Jester
09-01-2003, 1:47 PM
The forums are quite aptly named. I hope you like them.
 Ray Jones
09-01-2003, 9:34 PM
Originally posted by Jester
The forums are quite aptly named. I hope you like them.

hmm.. what do YOU think?

*pulls out a pearlwhite bra*

from now on this bra will be the official flag of this our new base.

*raises flag L.A.M.E. Forums*

Lurid Aresen Mort Endowment Forums

:)

*nails sign to the wall city of saem mexisno*

aahhh..

at violine.. a new residence

:p
 Zoom Rabbit
09-02-2003, 2:37 AM
I would've called it the Bitch Ass Simpletons Talking About Retarded Dipsh!t Stuff forum...

:D
 Skinkie
09-02-2003, 3:47 AM
Nice discussion means we have to swear in long had right? %&$ and :; too
 SyntheticGerbil
09-02-2003, 4:19 AM
Hey, can I be that "menacing weirdo" right now?
 Jester
09-02-2003, 5:50 AM
Be a bit more distant Sean and Skinkie. It's the Lame side of town, where the ship flies the lame flag. And this fired ship is no different than Donne's.
 Zoom Rabbit
09-02-2003, 8:27 AM
Distance being relative, what other side of town is there? The ship burns, but there is plenty of water close at hand--would that all problems were as self-correcting. The weasel arrives at midnight.

*(Shrugs.)* :max:
 Ray Jones
09-02-2003, 8:57 AM
Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil
Hey, can I be that "menacing weirdo" right now?

oh i am sorry but afraid you dont got the skills to do that properly. maybe you'll just catch a laugh or two. or maybe not even that. maybe you might just get driven out of town... :dozey:

save some fire, zoom!

*goes to get two sticks and marshmellows*
 edlib
09-08-2003, 12:00 AM
This whole situation is highly amusing. Really.

(Hey, you all knew I just had to get involved and throw my 2-cents in eventually, didn'tcha? ;) )
 Jester
09-08-2003, 12:42 AM
You and all the others who are going for that glowing name. Godspeed, irrelevant spammer.
 Zoom Rabbit
09-08-2003, 3:00 AM
Why does the glowing name thing irk these hominds so? I'll campaign then for everyone so enabled to add glow to their names immediately...

Edlib's relevance is established by his being directly over the center of the earth at the time he posted. He also defends himself handily from the *spam* label by rightly observing that this whole LAME forum idea is highly amusing. :rolleyes: I mean, was this some attempt to segregate us into another forum? If it were that easy to keep us isolated, we wouldn't have wandered into the Anything & Everything forum in the first place...

We're here. :) May as well make your peace with it.
 SyntheticGerbil
09-08-2003, 3:07 AM
BUt I think I'm more or less allowed to stick you anytime I want in the other forums.

Hahahah, unless you make fun of Jamaica!
 Redwing
09-08-2003, 9:19 AM
I like Jake's style. ;)
 SyntheticGerbil
09-08-2003, 9:05 PM
Stop being an asskisser. You'll never be a supermod.
 edlib
09-08-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Jester
You and all the others who are going for that glowing name. Godspeed, irrelevant spammer.
"Irrelevant spammer." Hey! I like that. I really do. Fits like a glove! ;)
Might be just a tad redundant though... If a post is deemed to be relevant, can it still be considered spam,.. and likewise; if a post is truly spam, could it ever be considered relevant? Hmmm...

Anyways,.. if I wanted a glowing name, seems to me I could have one by now.
 Setion
09-08-2003, 11:53 PM
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.
You're a dumbass.

Spam. But not irrelevant. Dumbass.
 edlib
09-09-2003, 12:11 AM
Ah.

Thanks for the clarification. I will strive to follow your example more closely in the future.

:joy:
 SyntheticGerbil
09-09-2003, 1:54 AM
I can't tell my parents or my close friends, but I think I can trust all of you when I tell you that I think I am a homosexual and daydream about hot guys like Charles Barkley.
 Zoom Rabbit
09-09-2003, 3:01 AM
Setion:

You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!
You're a mud bass!

<*((><

Here in the LAME forum, I think I speak for the other regulars when I kindly request that you insult us in a fashion that is at least interesting. :dozey: Thanks for playing.

Gerbil: Well, that's alarming. If I were you I would immediately jump into bed with Martha Stewart in hopes of jump-starting my hetereosexuality! ;) Unless you like it that way, in which case: more power to ya.
 Ray Jones
09-09-2003, 7:41 PM
i am looking like Ray Jones..

:D

try to top my mirror at 0600 am ..
:dozey:
 Redwing
09-10-2003, 8:30 AM
Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil
Stop being an asskisser. You'll never be a supermod.

My dreams are crushed.

Oh, and Charles Barkley isn't even all that hot.
Page: 1 of 1