Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What's this Dark Forces mod for JO?

Page: 1 of 1
 HaruGlory89
08-15-2003, 1:15 AM
I heard something about a DF mod for JO. It plans to recreate Dark Forces using the Jedi Outcast engine, true?
 ZBomber
08-15-2003, 1:29 AM
yes, they are even hosted here. ;)

Go to the forums, than Hosted Forums, Than Dark Forces Mod. ;)
 Neverhoodian
08-15-2003, 1:30 AM
Quite true, HaruGlory89. The website for the mod can be found at http://darkforces.jediknightii.net) I'm really looking forward to its release. There has been some talk that the mod might be transferred over to JA. In the meantime, download the demo for the mod. It rocks!:)
 The Cheat
08-15-2003, 2:06 AM
yeah they are really making great progress, the scheduled release date is this december but that is not definite, the demo is great, its the complete first level of the game in awesome 3d
 ZBomber
08-15-2003, 3:50 PM
Originally posted by The Cheat
yeah they are really making great progress, the scheduled release date is this december but that is not definite, the demo is great, its the complete first level of the game in awesome 3d

Yeh, It mgiht be better to release it for JO AND JA. I think they could do that, because I think JA is gonna use the same programs to make maps. ;)
 Katarn07
08-15-2003, 4:31 PM
But JO is not mod material like JA is claimed to be and the team says the chances of it coming to JO are slim to none :(

Yeah, the demo is great, must have played it 100 times the first week I got it. I have the patch, have yet to play it with that. Busy me devotes any gaming time to online. I'll get around to it next week hopefully. The new Kyle model is in it, and it looks great :D
 ZBomber
08-15-2003, 9:57 PM
Originally posted by Katarn07
But JO is not mod material like JA is claimed to be and the team says the chances of it coming to JO are slim to none :(

Yeah, the demo is great, must have played it 100 times the first week I got it. I have the patch, have yet to play it with that. Busy me devotes any gaming time to online. I'll get around to it next week hopefully. The new Kyle model is in it, and it looks great :D

Really? I have only palyed it with the Patch... and shouldn't this be moved to the Dark Forces Mod Board? ;)
 The Cheat
08-16-2003, 2:09 PM
well he was not sure about the mod so he posted here to find out about it because he wasnt even sure it existed so now he does and has been well informed about it and where to find out more
 Jed
08-16-2003, 5:59 PM
Moved. ;)
 jedispy
08-26-2003, 4:35 AM
O.k. I know I said this in another post, but please release the Dark Forces Mod for JO.
Please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please!!!!!!

That's all.
 TK-8252
08-26-2003, 4:43 AM
I'm confused. How did this thread come back? I thought it was moved...
 The Count
08-26-2003, 9:47 AM
Originally posted by jedispy
O.k. I know I said this in another post, but please release the Dark Forces Mod for JO.
Please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please!!!!!!

That's all.

What is the point?
 Fracman
08-26-2003, 2:51 PM
Originally posted by TK8252MJL
I'm confused. How did this thread come back? I thought it was moved...

It has been copied, not moved it seems.
Page: 1 of 1