Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SW: Knights of the Old Republic

Page: 1 of 1
 bleek
08-04-2003, 8:08 PM
SW: Knights of the Old Republic
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Y.

Anyone got it on the XBox? I've beaten it darkside and lightside. Wonderin if anyone has found any other endings besides.....well....i dun wanna give it away but.......
Is there a certain way you can save a certain person from going to the certain scarey darkside at the end of the game?....or is there no choice but to kill em. Sadly I saved after that point and didnt get a chance to save em.
Other than that if you guys are playing it....I would be darkside...the end is funny as hell....silly Carth .

Can someone make a model of Malak or the original Lord Revan?....with the mask and all...that would be kewl.
 Hellfire Jedi
08-04-2003, 8:49 PM
Whats wrong with you? Did you not read the other threads posts?
 Reclaimer
08-04-2003, 9:11 PM
Another One? With the same post. The other was locked.
 Eldritch
08-04-2003, 10:52 PM
[Triumph the Insult Comic Dog voice]

Oh, now he's just asking to be pooped on!

[/voice]

TL is going to close this one just like the last thread... i'm not sure what you wish to accomplish by pissing people off.
 bleek
08-05-2003, 2:16 AM
Poop on me plz.
 boinga1
08-05-2003, 2:21 PM
Are you the real bleek? I think you're just his little brother or sister or something, being stupid and stealing the real bleek's password's and changing them. :p

Can you prove you are the real bleek, bawah? (That's Southern for "boy".)
 Eldritch
08-05-2003, 3:41 PM
Sounds about right.
 The Truthful Liar
08-06-2003, 7:03 PM
Did someone just order a bananna split?

~Closed
Page: 1 of 1