Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Correlian Job

Page: 2 of 4
 jokemaster
08-28-2003, 8:08 PM
Greco: How much time will it take?
 Writer
08-30-2003, 12:51 PM
"I shouldn't be any longer than one more day," Rebecca replied.
 jokemaster
08-30-2003, 2:03 PM
Greco: If you want to do it tonight, do it. I don't know how long this job will take.
 Writer
08-30-2003, 3:37 PM
"I will do that," Rebecca said. She turned to leave.
 Writer
09-05-2003, 2:35 PM
Rebecca came back to the warehouse the next day with a pleased look on her face. She waited for Greco and the others to come.
 jokemaster
09-05-2003, 10:48 PM
*Greco came in a truck full of supplies and electronic equipment*
Greco: Glad to see you're here.
 Writer
09-06-2003, 9:51 PM
"I said I would be, didn't I?" Rebecca asked. Her mood seemed infinitely better. "Wouldn't want to let you down now, would I?"
 Flamehart
09-06-2003, 10:35 PM
Craig poked his head out of the passenger side of the truck, waved, and said "Do we really have to answer that question?" Craig smirked and ducked back into the passenger seat before Rebecca could comment back.
 Writer
09-08-2003, 4:07 PM
Rebecca laughed silently and went over to the truck and looked in. "You're lucky I unleashed my bad mood on somebody before I came here."

She turned to Greco. "Did the others say when they'd be here? My bad mood may be gone, but my impatience is not."
 Lord Haine
09-08-2003, 4:17 PM
(*Hope its not to late to join in!*)

Name: Haine Suras
Race: Human (Male)
Special Skill: Wielding a lightsaber

Haine runs in through the open door in the warehouse, the one that was left open by the truck, "Greco! Whoa man, how long has it been? I just saw your truck through the bar window, I just got back in town." His eyes dart around the warehouse, "I see, something big going down, yes?" His eyes move over to the table with the pictures and maps on it, "Hmm, I see, well..." He thinks for a moment, then smiles, "Need any help?"
 Writer
09-08-2003, 5:01 PM
"Good morning, Haine," Rebecca said. Then she turned back to Greco for the answer to her question.
 Lord Haine
09-08-2003, 5:18 PM
Haine watches her head move towards Greco, Haine also looks at him, "Hmm... I see your 'gang' has grown Greco, you've done well for yourself, so then, when will the others be here?"...
 Writer
09-08-2003, 7:33 PM
Rebecca's eyes turn to Haine. "Where've you been? I joined the gang five years ago after saving a certain someone's skin."

She eyes Greco again.
 jokemaster
09-08-2003, 8:20 PM
"The others should be here soon. and it's not my fault they had automatic weapons, i thought they only had blasters."
 Writer
09-08-2003, 8:22 PM
"A lesson," Rebecca said. "Always be prepared for the worst."
 jokemaster
09-08-2003, 8:42 PM
"I was younger and inexpirienced then. I learned that from the scar."
 Writer
09-08-2003, 8:48 PM
"You say that," Rebecca smirked. "Sometimes you don't act it."

She points out a second scar on his hand.
 jokemaster
09-09-2003, 1:14 AM
"SHeesh, a guy can't trip without being called immature" He lied professionally.
 Flamehart
09-09-2003, 1:33 AM
Craig poked his head out upon hearing Haine's voice.

"Yo, Haine, where you been?"
 Lord Haine
09-09-2003, 5:18 AM
Haine laughs at Rebecca and Greco, "You two were always fighting, that I can remember" He looks at Craig. "Hey, Its been along time." He walks over to Craig, "How have you been holding up?" Haine glances at Greco, "Man your people are slow these days eh? If he doesnt arrive within a day I say we leave him." He continues to glare at Greco with a serious look on his face.
 jokemaster
09-09-2003, 10:39 AM
Greco shrugged "I gave them an extra day, plus we need them"
 Reclaimer
09-09-2003, 10:52 AM
*Meanwhile Zach sees something be on the trees*

BLAST!! Imperials! The got Walkers and Ground Troops!! What do we do Gerco the must of followed Haine!
 Lord Haine
09-09-2003, 2:26 PM
Haine laughs, "I know, but they are no match so i didnt bother to fight." Haine closes his eyes and laughs again, "Three, yes?" He focuses harder, and then opens his eyes and looks at Zach, then looks at the Stormtroopers. Suddenly the Troopers start going mad, there screaming and shouting and suddenly they all shoot each other, Haine laughs again. "Dont underestimate the force, I thought you would of known that Zach."

Haine looks again at Greco, "Well... As were all hear now, shall we leave?"
 Writer
09-09-2003, 3:34 PM
"But Milo's not here yet," Rebecca objected. "We're not ready until all of us are here."
 Lord Haine
09-09-2003, 5:52 PM
"Ah yes, the Bothan, sorry i must of forgot..." Haine smirks, "Very well, we shall wait... But, for the moment I suggest we start getting everything ready, I sense a long trip ahead of us..."
 Reclaimer
09-09-2003, 7:22 PM
Well Haine * Zach mind tricks the Walkers piolts to turn on each other* Lets watch and see who wins.
 jokemaster
09-09-2003, 8:13 PM
((OOC: Deac won't be back until the 16th, i'm putting this RPG on hold till then))
"Rebecca's right, we need Milo."
 Reclaimer
09-09-2003, 10:34 PM
Okay.
 Flamehart
09-09-2003, 10:49 PM
Craig stepped out of the passenger seat, leaving his things there for them to know its Reserved. He watched the fight, got tired, and said, "This is only fun if theyre handicapped..." He took out his handgun and shot one bullet, it hit the first walker in the "knee," causing it to have a slight walking disability, and then he shot a second time, the other bullet disabling one of the blaster turrets on the second walker.

"That'll make it more interesting."
 Reclaimer
09-09-2003, 11:14 PM
*Zach Force Push a walker down*

They will mak it even funner.
 jokemaster
09-10-2003, 1:37 AM
*Greco flips the back of the truck open, revealing a hologram projector. He switches it on and it shows a figure running away from the walker, passing under the fallen walkers legs. The other walker chased it, and tripped on the falling walker*
Greco: You don't need mystical powers to trick them.
 Lord Haine
09-10-2003, 2:17 PM
Haine laughs and watches the walkers fight, "Hmm..." He uses the force to lift up one of the huge walkers... He then smashes it on top of the other one, and then laughs in a evil kind of way...

:vadar:
 Writer
09-10-2003, 2:27 PM
"Fun stuff," Rebecca remarked, watching with little interest. She turned and began jogging around the inside of the warehouse. She climbed up on a tall crate left over from when the warehouse was used to store things. The strange thing was that the crate didn't seem to offer any footholds, yet Rebecca was able to get up with ease. She sat down on the top and looked out at the continuing fun with the Imperials.
 Lord Haine
09-10-2003, 2:31 PM
Haine smirks at Rebecca, he then looks around and notices that there is a second level to the warehouse, he runs towards the wall with no intention of stopping and leaps onto it, he then runs up the wall and back flips onto the metal bridge on the second floor, he looks at Rebecca and winks.
 Writer
09-10-2003, 2:36 PM
Rebecca rolls her eyes showing that she has no intention of being beaten. She drops off the crate and walks slowly over to the wall. Tapping it lightly with one finger she looks up at it. Then she begins to climb. It's not long before she's sitting in the roof supports. She looks down at Haine with a smirk and returns his wink.
 Lord Haine
09-10-2003, 2:42 PM
Haine laughs, he looks up, he pulls his Lightsaber out and leaps up, he quickly cuts a large whole out of the top of the rooftop while in mid air and then continues going up and out onto the roof, he waves and smiles at Rebecca.

:p
 Writer
09-10-2003, 3:52 PM
Rebecca climbs up onto the roof after Haine. She glances around and her eyes land on a taller building.

"I guess we're stuck," she says, still eyeing the building, "unless..."

She takes three steps back and takes a running jump, skimming over a flying ship as she crosses the street. She grabs on to a windowsill 40 levels below the roof and sits there, staring down at Haine.
 Lord Haine
09-10-2003, 4:34 PM
Haines eyes bulge after seeing Rebecca jump that far... His eyes skim around, "Wow... This place is amazing..." He watches the hundrends of ships flying about above the dusty dune floors and hovering over the vast amount of different buildings... Haine laughs as he sees the ship come back around the warehouse and hovers closer to Rebecca, the driver begins to shout at Rebecca saying stuff like "You nearly bloody hit me! What are you thinking of?!"...
Haine laughs, then thinks for a moment, he runs and jumps at the ship and lands directly on top of it, he then leaps up away from the ship hearing; "You crazy sons o'..." While speeding off, Haine laughs while landing on top of the building that Rebecca lept onto... He looks down the side of it to be greeted by a sickness and dizzyness feeling, "Woo... Never did like hights..." He glances around the rooftop to see... Nothing, He smiles, "An arena..." He thinks to himself, a medium sized square flat surface, Haine laughs... "Rebecca! Try and beat that!" He shouts...
 Writer
09-10-2003, 4:52 PM
Rebecca rolls her eyes and climbs up to where Haine is. Her eyes look around for a taller building. Then she smiles at Haine.

"In case you didn't know," she said. "I was in training to become a Jedi at one point in my life."

With that, she calls on what she remembers and executes a jump which takes her up and over the edge of the top of the building. Landing squarely in the center of the roof, she runs back to the edge to stare down at Haine.

"Beat that!!" she yells.
 Reclaimer
09-10-2003, 7:27 PM
Kids these days.

*Jumps in ONE Jump to where Rebecca is*

You kids need to learn NOT to play with buildings!
 Writer
09-10-2003, 7:53 PM
"Awww," Rebecca whined. "But buildings are fun, daddy."

She laughs. "I could have done that too, but I was trying to go easy on Haine."
 Reclaimer
09-10-2003, 10:40 PM
I know you were Rebecaa. Zach said in a daddy like voice.

Haine you big oaf get over here!
 Flamehart
09-11-2003, 1:45 AM
Suddenly a LOUD swoosh was hear as Craig appeared, suddenly beside them.

"Give me a break. I've outrun secret police more challenging than this..."
 Lord Haine
09-11-2003, 5:37 AM
Haine laughs "You were in training, I know that, but I do believe you never actually finished your training?" And with that he smirks and leaps up to where Rebecca is, although while getting nearer he uses the force top pull a building crane nearer to him and he lands and that.
 Reclaimer
09-11-2003, 10:00 AM
*Zach pulls Haine uo and holds him up by the shirt*

Man do I wish you never came. Because Rebbeca was My Dad's Padawan. Then i train her so you see she a fully grown Jedi Master like me and your a Jedi.
 Lord Haine
09-11-2003, 2:38 PM
Haine removes Zach's hand from his shirt and steps back, he laughs and slowly says; "You let your emotions control you too much, now, isnt that one of the rules of becoming a Jedi? Do not let your emotions control your actions? And anyway, I didn't mean it in a nasty way, so chill ok? We have to get along if were gonna pull this mission off, right Greco?" Haine peers down at Greco and laughs, "I cant even see him from up here" He looks at the rest of the gang on the rooftop, "You reckon Milo is gonna get here?"....

:confused:
 jokemaster
09-11-2003, 8:27 PM
*Greco had gotten a hoverboardboard from the truck, it had a huge booster in the back, along with weights in the front to balance it. All of the extras were invisible, he had used Zach's cloaking device to do it. He found a rounded corner of the warehouse and went there on his hoverboard and activated the boosters in the back just before hitting the ramp. He flew as high as the roof. He grinded the edge to keep himself from falling off and then jumped and did a 180 degree jump before landing*
Greco *from behind haine*: Probably because I'm not down there. I repeat, no special powers needed
 Flamehart
09-11-2003, 8:57 PM
Craig laughed and looked at Greco, "Aren't you a bit old to be skateboarding? Heheh. He looked at Zach and Haine.

"Calm down!" He barked to both of them, causing them to stop their arguement immediately.

"Haine, not a single being on this planet is perfect, not even you Jedi. If you saw someone you cared for, and i mean that within the boundaries of your so-called Code, I'm pretty sure it'd leave you just as edgy as the rest of us when someone talks about it like that."

He whirled and saw that the imperials were advancing on the truck. He spun his two handguns and holstered them, then stuck both hands inside his coat and pulled them out, two firey gauntlets attached to his hands. He pulled back and a fireball formed. Craig launched it and the remaining Imperials who had escaped the AT-ST wreckage went flying through the air, scorched with 4th degree burns.

He de-equipped them and turned.

"Also, if I recall, Jedi aren't supposed to let themselves be tracked."
 jokemaster
09-11-2003, 9:57 PM
Greco *To rebecca*: I don't know about you but I'm betting Craig will win this argument.
 Writer
09-12-2003, 2:31 AM
"I concur," Rebecca responded with a sparkle in her eyes.
Page: 2 of 4