Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is it...

Page: 1 of 1
 Shotokan
07-21-2003, 5:43 AM
This mod is still in the making right?
 Reclaimer
07-21-2003, 12:36 PM
I belive so but it might pushed back to Jedi Academy.
 Shotokan
07-22-2003, 7:52 AM
oOo. Ok.
 Fracman
07-22-2003, 4:50 PM
Not exactly pushed back until JA release.
With no website (will reappear in a few weeks) and no team internal discussion forum (was on the same server), the work on the MOD is slowed down a bit unfortunately.
Each one of us still has some work to do, so they may be no apparent work except rare postings here and there, but we're still there :p
 Katarn07
07-25-2003, 7:36 PM
I haven't checked the boards here in ages, and thought it may have finally bitten the dust once I realized the site was still down. But, I see it is just slowed and hopefully it will pick up once that site comes back. When you say it'll be back up, is that just talk or is this a fact? Cause I'd rather check the site for progress than to come to LF.
 Fracman
07-26-2003, 6:54 AM
According to The_One (see also http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=106308) the website should be up again within a few weeks. The new design of the site is finished since a while and we simply need the new server which is still not online yet.
Page: 1 of 1