Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

2 things to look at???

Page: 1 of 1
 Blademaster_109
07-06-2003, 5:31 PM
I go to another forum about this game and they said a demo should be coming out soon of this game. Is this true?

Also when is the release. I called gamestop and they said september 17, think about only 2 months away.
 txa1265
07-07-2003, 7:20 AM
Originally posted by Blademaster_109
I go to another forum about this game and they said a demo should be coming out soon of this game. Is this true?

Unknown, but I doubt it. LEC seems to be a post-release demo company. Where was the other site - EchoBase? Jedi-Outcast?

Also when is the release. I called gamestop and they said september 17, think about only 2 months away. There was another 'release date' thread, and September seems tto be popping up fairly frequently - but again check the FAQ, no confirmed date yet.

Oh, you should try descriptive thread titles - such as 'Demo coming soon and Release Date?' for this one.

Mike
 Mr.Joshua
07-07-2003, 7:24 AM
Last official word from Raven was "sometime around November" as a release date, to my knowledge.
 Agen
07-07-2003, 11:42 AM
To my knowledge Raven aren't allowed to say anything about dates except fall because that's what lec said. :(
 Prime
07-07-2003, 12:46 PM
I've heard November as a possible release time as well. As for a demo, I don't really expect one until after the game has been released, similar to what they did with JO.

However, it might be worthwhile for them to have a demo beforehand, to show that the gameplay issues of JO have been addressed.
 Blademaster_109
07-07-2003, 1:56 PM
What is lec
 Gabrobot
07-07-2003, 1:59 PM
Originally posted by Blademaster_109
What is lec

L ucasarts E ntertainment C ompany

Although, I don't think they're technically called that anymore...
 txa1265
07-07-2003, 2:04 PM
Originally posted by Gabrobot

Yes, force of habit ...

They are LucasArts, Inc.

Mike
 StormHammer
07-07-2003, 2:07 PM
Originally posted by Gabrobot

You're right. They're now just called Lucasarts. They don't go by the LEC moniker any more. ;)
 PrimoSidone
07-11-2003, 10:07 AM
AAh, u know what u gotta think?

that it will be released 5 december 2005. So ull be suprised if it comes earlier and u wont have to spam forums about it ;)

Good idea or what?
Page: 1 of 1