Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Grim Fandango Morrowind Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Jman_124
07-04-2003, 2:28 AM
Some of us die hard Grim fans should team up and make a Grim Fandango Morrowind Mod. If you want to contact me at

Jman_124@hotmail.com (through MSN messenger)

Or Email me at Jman1274@aol.com
 Sanspoof
07-04-2003, 3:31 PM
What the hell is Morrowind? I've never heard of it. Can we make a GF Half-Life mod instead?
 Thrik
07-04-2003, 3:56 PM
If you haven't heard of Morrowind you need to climb from beneath your rock.

Hehe, just kidding. Morrowind is a huge RPG-type game. You can read all about it thanks to Mr. Google (http://www.google.com).

Half-Life is way out of date. Making mods for that is completely pointless with the limiting technology and gameplay it employs. Hell, Half-Life 2 is out this year (or next, I've not looked into the exact release date). :D
 Redwing
07-05-2003, 5:54 AM
Hm, I'd offer to help, but I don't even have Grim Fandango, nor do I understand the baffling TESC. ^^;;
 pleto4_ryan
07-06-2003, 12:12 PM
Well, Half life is coming out this september :D

A grim fandango-Morrowind?

;)
 ZaXeriaw
07-11-2003, 8:12 AM
I think it was on the old YaBB, we tried to catch people to make a HL-mod, but the project crashed when nobody could make HL-mods :) Morrowind ? I got it, but haven't played it yet... I think it suck anyway..
 James Isaac
07-11-2003, 10:43 AM
I'd help if we made a Half Life 2 mod. And I could also go to the Planet Half-LIfe forums, and ask for help there. Should I?

(Has anyone seen the in-game footage? It is absolutely amazing. It looks so real!!!!!!!!!)
 Grim_comician
07-14-2003, 2:38 PM
Originally posted by James Isaac
(Has anyone seen the in-game footage? It is absolutely amazing. It looks so real!!!!!!!!!)

You think so?!?! Man, soon it's my birthday so I gotta wish for a pcgamer cd which includes that! (Which I already knew about):bounce1:

I don't know a thing about that Morrowind too.:sweating:
 James Isaac
07-14-2003, 2:46 PM
You can get the footage (600 meg!!!) here (http://www.fileplanet.com/files/120000/123983.shtml) from FilePlanet. And you don't need to be a subscriber, but it does take a bit longer to download if you aren't!
 battlebison
07-15-2003, 1:27 PM
I can use the Morrowind Editor pretty well, just don't ask me to do too many advanced scripts. Also, I'd need voices story and the thing with Morrowind is, even if it is easy to mod, you can only use existing models unless you spend the time to make your own (something I am uncapable of doing). So I'd need a modeler, without one we'd have people named after GF characters in GF locations, but everything would end up looking like original Morrowind. So, any people who can make models for Morrowind here?
Page: 1 of 1