Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Shadowrun: play your role in the futuristic world.

Page: 1 of 1
 Mandalorian54
06-25-2003, 3:29 AM
This is based on the snes game Shadowrun. I'll control all aspects of the story (other characters, environment, events) except your characters of corse. I won't really have a character of my own but provide plot and other characters to interact with.

I doubt anyone has played the game but you can download it. It's worth it.

When you join you wake up in a morge with no memory, not even yur name. Don't write a profile, just start writing.

This is the intro for all those who start:

You wake up, your cold, you don't know what's going on but your head hurts and all you see is white. Then you come around, through the white sheet off your face and sit up. Your in a morge, well that's what the engravings on the wall say anyway.

There's a sudden yelp from behind you, "AHHHH! He's alive!"

Turning around you see a metal wall which doesn't reach the celing, it has glass windows and a door. And on the other side of the glass windows you see two men run into a room and slam the door.

(You are sitting on a slab on the east wall, there are lots more slabs ligning the east wall, several trays along the west wall, the short metal wall with windows is north and beyond it is a computer and desk, several filing cabinets, a door on the east wall and another door on the west wall. The two morge people went into the door on the east wall.)

You decide what your wearing, the morge people didn't take your clothes. You have no weapons. And don't know were you are.

Edit: Okay I changed this, It would be too much of a hassle. Do what you want just don't be cheap. All the usual rules apply like no killing other people and no god modding.
 Deac
06-25-2003, 3:45 PM
"The Hell? Where?... Who am I?!. Hey wait...a computer...it might have one of those...info...things..."

*Sits at desk and attempts to search through computer database*
 Mandalorian54
06-25-2003, 10:54 PM
On the computer there is a file curently open, it is a list of all the names and profiles of bodies in the morge. Your name is the last name admitted. (name yourself now.)
 Deac
06-26-2003, 3:28 PM
"Christopher....Christopher Zachary... I wonder if there's anything else about me here...like why I'm in a morgue?"

*Clicks on Name to see if there is any further information*
 Redwing
06-27-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian54

Edit: Okay I changed this, It would be too much of a hassle. Do what you want just don't be cheap. All the usual rules apply like no killing other people and no god modding.

OOS: How much of your post does this apply to? :)
 Darth Rythe
06-28-2003, 8:52 AM
I walk ing sell 2 Kerbabs to Redwing and leave again.
 jokemaster
06-28-2003, 1:37 PM
Another man wakes up in the same room, the man approaches Christopher warily.
"Who are you?"
 Mandalorian54
06-30-2003, 2:45 AM
OOS: How much of your post does this apply to?

whatevers not there anymore. I deleted what I didn't want and changed it.
----------------------------------------------

On the computer Christopher finds the cause of death to be gunshot wounds. And in the file it says that (Jokemaster) was also killed in the same manner at the same location at the same time. Along with the name is also the cerial number assigned their body which is also on a tag around their wrists and on thier slates. (Assurance of your name.)

(Jokemaster name yourself now.)
 jokemaster
06-30-2003, 10:48 AM
The computer shows the information:
Name: Dorian Clark
Method of Death: Gunshot wound.
 Writer
06-30-2003, 11:44 AM
Another person wakes up. She sits up in confusion and stares at her surroundings. A morgue? There are two men standing near a computer on the other side of the room. She gets up and goes over to them.

"What is going on?" she asks hesitantly.
 jokemaster
06-30-2003, 6:58 PM
"I have no clue" said Dorian.
 Captain Wilson
07-01-2003, 7:46 PM
sits up. " what the..what the hell is this place...where am i.." sees the others "hel...hello?....do i now u people?..."
 jokemaster
07-02-2003, 12:48 PM
((I'm having surgery today and I'll be gone for a while, I'd appreciate it if anyone could control my character.))
 Mandalorian54
07-03-2003, 2:35 AM
I've decided to redo this thread, I'm going to make a story and plot and stuff cuz this one sucks. So everyone who participated in this one head over to the new one when it comes up.

If a mod can lock this that would be good since I've no intention of continueing it.
Page: 1 of 1