Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

George W. Bush

Page: 1 of 3
 The Count
06-11-2003, 8:30 PM
I have kept my mouth shut about him for a long time but now I can't hold my intense dislike of this buffon any longer, the guy is an absolute wanker, he's a bloody loose cannon, before September 11th he was after the Chinnese (remember the spy plane incident) and because terrorists claiming in the name of Muslims attacked the World Trade Centre, that gives him the right to go into the Middle East and do whathever the hell he wants.

First it was Iraq, which they went in to achieve a right end but their motives were purely in question, if you ask me its more than gaining oil, more like establishing a power base in the Middle East so they can dominate the region with much less effort.

This is all about American Imperialism, now the USSR has gone the USA believe they can do anything they want.

Thank God Great Britain were with the Americans though in Iraq, if the British weren't there to moderate the Americans then who knows what even greater extent of anarchy could occur. The British took Basra on a great proffessional level strategically taking the whole city with looting and social disorder was nothing in comparrison to the kind in Bhagdad were looting and social disorder was widespread , and why because the Americans went straight for the oil fields.

Even that American girl "captured" by the Iraqis was a propoganda ploy placed there by the Americans.

George W. Bush aint too bright either I mean he referred to Pakistani people as pakis!

I cannot wait until the EU becomes a force to challenge to American dominance, seeing as in nature Europeans are so much civillised than the USA, atleast morality will come into their foreign policy.

Please God now do not allow George W. Bush another term in office (I bet you if Al-Gore were President, the events of Sep 11th 2001 would not have occured) if this happens we can be assured more American Imperialism and arrogancy.
 El Sitherino
06-11-2003, 8:35 PM
Originally posted by Darth Tyranus
the guy is an absolute wanker:rofl: first off i just gotta laugh about that.

and yeah i agree he's gone kinda psycho. the only good thing he's done in office was make sure the nation wide amber alert bill was signed.
 neo262
06-11-2003, 8:37 PM
I think God used September 11th as a revival of the Christian faith. God does not chastise us because we have chosen George W. Bush as President. He is a Christian, and we should be thankful because of that.
 Father Torque
06-11-2003, 8:42 PM
I have kept my mouth shut about him for a long time but now I can't hold my intense dislike of this buffon any longer, the guy is an absolute wanker, he's a bloody loose cannon, before September 11th he was after the Chinnese (remember the spy plane incident) and because terrorists claiming in the name of Muslims attacked the World Trade Centre, that gives him the right to go into the Middle East and do whathever the hell he wants.

First it was Iraq, which they went in to achieve a right end but their motives were purely in question, if you ask me its more than gaining oil, more like establishing a power base in the Middle East so they can dominate the region with much less effort.

This is all about American Imperialism, now the USSR has gone the USA believe they can do anything they want.

Thank God Great Britain were with the Americans though in Iraq, if the British weren't there to moderate the Americans then who knows what even greater extent of anarchy could occur. The British took Basra on a great proffessional level strategically taking the whole city with looting and social disorder was nothing in comparrison to the kind in Bhagdad were looting and social disorder was widespread , and why because the Americans went straight for the oil fields.

Even that American girl "captured" by the Iraqis was a propoganda ploy placed there by the Americans.

George W. Bush aint too bright either I mean he referred to Pakistani people as pakis!

I cannot wait until the EU becomes a force to challenge to American dominance, seeing as in nature Europeans are so much civillised than the USA, atleast morality will come into their foreign policy.

Please God now do not allow George W. Bush another term in office (I bet you if Al-Gore were President, the events of Sep 11th 2001 would not have occured) if this happens we can be assured more American Imperialism and arrogancy.

:D man when will you guys get the fact that september 11 was not his fault, its absolute bull crap what broadcasters like CNN, try to cram in your brain. What makes you think Bush knew about it, and if he did know that means he hates america and other countries that were impacted by the bombins. And if he hated everyone why would he start a war to flee sadam. Doesnt that mean you like the country so much that you would get rid of their leader to make it better for them. And ill tell you one thing, he is hella more intellegent than probably all of us, so shut your pie hole about he is stupid. I would like to see you non bushers get up in front of millions and give a speech that will attract attention and not lie. And if you have negative comments about not lying you guys must not know Al Gore very well. Now all im trying to say is get a grip and come to terms with reality. You guys are stuck in some peachful dream world, where everything is peachy and happy. The world doesnt work like that. Im tired of hearing all of this negative crap about him, hey if you want someone to yell at, yell at yourselves for being so ignorant and self centered. The world doesnt revolve around what you think and what you want. Look at Al Gore closely and listen to the way he speaks, he looks and acts like a bum on the street. Letteing his beard grow and not shaving for months, like a hobo. Geez, you talk about the way Bush speaks, Gore sounds like he on crack. As for the next election I am voting for Bush, I am a pretty sure that most people will too.
 The Count
06-11-2003, 8:43 PM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
:rofl: first off i just gotta laugh about that.

That's British humor for you.

Neo if God caused Sep 11th as a revival of Christian faith (I highly doubt it did though) that would be a a contradiction to his omnibenevolence, not the sort of qualities of a loving God.
 Breton
06-11-2003, 8:44 PM
I dislike Bush myself, but I do believe you overreact slightly, DT. For instance, I relly doubt it would matter whether UK was with them or not.

But on the other hand, it is quite likely now that it was done due to, or partly due to, oil. Even thouhg it is yet not disproven that Iraq had WoMDs, we still know that it isn't nealry as much or as open as US and UK accused Iraq for. They have come with false intelligence to the security council, we all know that. I am very suprised that the fact that Bush and his goverment lied to the whole world matters so little in the States.

Back to Iraq: US had 0 rights to attack Iraq. You simply can't attack a country just because you don't like its leader. But the US goverment does not seem to care, they know that no one can stop them in their crimes (yes, they are doing crimes against international law), and that's why they can do it without fearing any actions taken against them.

There is no doubt that Bush&friends have been doing some nice bit of propaganda here. I mean, just look at Fox News and Bill O'Reilly. If they aren't biased and unpartial, then no one is.
 Father Torque
06-11-2003, 8:51 PM
That's British humor for you.

Neo if God caused Sep 11th as a revival of Christian faith (I highly doubt it did though) that would be a a contradiction to his omnibenevolence, not the sort of qualities of a loving God.

Shut up you pumkin pied redneck, dont you ever say crap about God like that again, you sleezy snoz wanking homo. I thin keverything Neo said was pure truth and I congratulate him on that. If god hated us dont you think the world would be over by know i mean come on, If he hated us why would he give us life. And if you had any brain you would know that people like you have hateful qualities you wack. I swear people like you are worthless, you do nobody good, all you do is complain about what you want, its all you, get your head out of your but and face reality.

And Breton, do you perhaps read history books cause if you do you would know that in 1997-1999 sadam killed over 20,000 kurds, half on video tape. But I guess Sadam seems like a nice guy:rolleyes:
 Breton
06-11-2003, 8:55 PM
Originally posted by Father Torque
[BDoesnt that mean you like the country so much that you would get rid of their leader to make it better for them. [/B]

As I said, you can't attack a country for having a bad leader. Many people and countries in the world thinks that USA would be better off with another person than Bush as leader. Does that mean that these countries should attack USA? If not, tell me why.

And ill tell you one thing, he is hella more intellegent than probably all of us, so shut your pie hole about he is stupid.

And now, you are assuming things. This is much like "Not sure if he is right, but I'll support him anyway, since I assume he is smart". I can assure you, Bush is a very simple man, if you look at his way of acting and his words.

I would like to see you non bushers get up in front of millions and give a speech that will attract attention and not lie.

Many more intelligent people than him has done so. But the "not lie" is a bit false. He lied about Iraq being a threat to the world, remember?

. Now all im trying to say is get a grip and come to terms with reality. You guys are stuck in some peachful dream world, where everything is peachy and happy. The world doesnt work like that.

Of course, the world isn't like that! And do you know why? Because people like Bush screw international law and do precisely what he wants. The fact that there is wars in the world, is absolutly no argument for making more wars.

. Im tired of hearing all of this negative crap about him, hey if you want someone to yell at, yell at yourselves for being so ignorant and self centered.

Personal attacks. If you wish to debate, stop the attacks.

Look at Al Gore closely and listen to the way he speaks, he looks and acts like a bum on the street. Letteing his beard grow and not shaving for months, like a hobo. Geez, you talk about the way Bush speaks, Gore sounds like he on crack. As for the next election I am voting for Bush, I am a pretty sure that most people will too.

Nowhere have I said that Al Gore would be a better president. No one knows if he would or would not. Yet, to assume that a person can't be a good president if he doesn't shave for a few days is far from what I believe is a well thought through decision.
 neo262
Neo if God caused Sep 11th as a revival of Christian faith (I highly doubt it did though) that would be a a contradiction to his omnibenevolence, not the sort of qualities of a loving God. [/B] Well, because of sin things like Sept. 11 will happen. Sometimes God allows things to happen to touch people's lives and bring them back to faith. God wouldn't want Sept.11 to happen, but He could ALLOW it.
 El Sitherino
in a way it is his being in office that is responsible.

Bush sr. pushed the front on the middle east in the late 80's early 90's.
these military fronts caused the death of much of bin Laden's family and friends. this also pushed other arab fundamentalists to become aggressive becomes these military fronts caused thousands of deaths in the middle east.
well since Bush jr. is exactly that, Bush jr. they took his time in office as their time for a major strike(revenge of the biggest kind) what this does is it instills anger and it causes a want for retalliation(on our part, or it causes us to hate bush) either way they win because they are of course right now getting everyone to hate bush.
 The Count
06-11-2003, 8:56 PM
:D man when will you guys get the fact that september 11 was not his fault, its absolute bull crap what broadcasters like CNN, try to cram in your brain. What makes you think Bush knew about it, and if he did know that means he hates america and other countries that were impacted by the bombins. And if he hated everyone why would he start a war to flee sadam. Doesnt that mean you like the country so much that you would get rid of their leader to make it better for them. And ill tell you one thing, he is hella more intellegent than probably all of us, so shut your pie hole about he is stupid. I would like to see you non bushers get up in front of millions and give a speech that will attract attention and not lie. And if you have negative comments about not lying you guys must not know Al Gore very well. Now all im trying to say is get a grip and come to terms with reality. You guys are stuck in some peachful dream world, where everything is peachy and happy. The world doesnt work like that. Im tired of hearing all of this negative crap about him, hey if you want someone to yell at, yell at yourselves for being so ignorant and self centered. The world doesnt revolve around what you think and what you want. Look at Al Gore closely and listen to the way he speaks, he looks and acts like a bum on the street. Letteing his beard grow and not shaving for months, like a hobo. Geez, you talk about the way Bush speaks, Gore sounds like he on crack. As for the next election I am voting for Bush, I am a pretty sure that most people will too.

God aren't you compassionate about a primate? You're voting for Bush? well lets hope those in America with a conscience out weigh people such as yourself (he lost the last election technically) I never said Bush knew about Sep 11th where the hell did you derive that from I stated that if he wasn't the President then it wouldn't have happened because Al-Gore isn't an arrogant wanker in issues such as foreign policy, Bush being an arrogant wanker provoked that attack.

May politicians have not been very intelligent I mean you only have to look at Jimmy Carter, being soft on Communism is being soft in the head. Bush isn't intelligent at all, his advisors however are, and any politician can get up and start a speech don't make them intelligent.

Also excuse me I never said anything with the way Bush speaks I said what he speaks, also this ******* Bush is happy to pollute our Earth just so he drill oil somewhere.

Also denouncing a politician because of his looks is not really substance to your argument, it just highlights your ignorance.

Therefore I believe it is you who is being ignorant and please if you want to get into a debate please read the facts presented upon you isntead of jumping to a conclusion I'm British I don't even have CNN, I believe he was the catalyst for Sep 11th not he knew about it and let it happen, if he did we would know and he would have been impeached by now.

If you're tired of hearing negative crap of him simple just ignore it, because as soon as he's gone (hopefully next year) the criticism will just be for the Historians.
 Breton
06-11-2003, 8:59 PM
Please, Father Tourqe and Darth Tyranus, stop the personal attacks, or a mod will close this thread. Try to debate without calling each other ignorant and brainless, ok?
 neo262
06-11-2003, 9:02 PM
Yeah. We could go on and on about this stuff. Darth Tyrannus for President! lol
 Father Torque
06-11-2003, 9:04 PM
Originally posted by Breton
Nowhere have I said that Al Gore would be a better president. No one knows if he would or would not. Yet, to assume that a person can't be a good president if he doesn't shave for a few days is far from what I believe is a well thought through decision. [/QUOTE]

If a guy is to lazy to shave or busy to shave that says a lot about what kind of president he would, and I never said you said that al gore would be a bad pre, DT did;)
 Breton

And Breton, do you perhaps read history books cause if you do you would know that in 1997-1999 sadam killed over 20,000 kurds, half on video tape. But I guess Sadam seems like a nice guy:rolleyes:

http://www.bowlingforcolumbine.com/library/wonderful/index.php)

And this is the third time I say it: You can't attack a country for having a bad leader.
 The Count
Shut up you pumkin pied redneck, dont you ever say crap about God like that again, you sleezy snoz wanking homo. I thin keverything Neo said was pure truth and I congratulate him on that. If god hated us dont you think the world would be over by know i mean come on, If he hated us why would he give us life. And if you had any brain you would know that people like you have hateful qualities you wack. I swear people like you are worthless, you do nobody good, all you do is complain about what you want, its all you, get your head out of your but and face reality.

Excuse me I believe you have never read a decent History book in your whole life and Red Necks you ignorant little man are usually God Fearing right wingers such as yourself.

It is not compliaing it is analysing something objectivley. Sadamn and Bush are both Monsters which is the worst I don't know I supported the war on Iraq but only because I knew Great Britain were there to stop ensure that Iraq wouldn not be ruined.

Father Torque you're ignorance sickens me to no end, Bush is an ******* and I never said anything bad about God (lets not get into an argument about whether he exists or not) personally I take a Deist approach of whether God exists, and I know you haven't got a clue what I'm talking about (until you consult an encylopedia, I bet you will do this because your desperate to argue your right wing red neck view point.)
 El Sitherino
Originally posted by neo262
Well, because of sin things like Sept. 11 will happen. Sometimes God allows things to happen to touch people's lives and bring them back to faith. God wouldn't want Sept.11 to happen, but He could ALLOW it. god sounds like that ignorant parent that lets their kid get takin when you say that. makes him sound like that bad apple that rots society.
 The Count
06-11-2003, 9:07 PM
Gore would have been a better president because he has more of a conscience than Bush (who lacks one) and isn't some Imperialist Gun touting wack.

Also George W. Bush gave death scentences to the most Criminals in the history of America, proves my view on his lack of regard for the sanctity of life.
 Father Torque
06-11-2003, 9:07 PM
god sounds like that ignorant parent that lets their kid get takin when you say that. makes him sound like that bad apple that rots society.

God does not control what we do Insane that is our own sin, not his.
 neo262
06-11-2003, 9:08 PM
god sounds like that ignorant parent that lets their kid get takin when you say that. makes him sound like that bad apple that rots society.

Think whatever you want to think. These debates could go on for ages... Vote Smart! Vote Darth Tyrannus! :D

Precisely, fellow Lutheran!
 The Count
06-11-2003, 9:09 PM
Also Torque using deragotory homophobic language aren't the qualities I'd expect from a Christian.
 Father Torque
06-11-2003, 9:10 PM
Gore would have been a better president because he has more of a conscience than Bush (who lacks one) and isn't some Imperialist Gun touting wack.

Also George W. Bush gave death scentences to the most Criminals in the history of America, proves my view on his lack of regard for the sanctity of life.

Thats a good thing Darth Tyrannus

Hey lets stop the personal wars like Breton said, but never talk about God like thay again, and in return i will have a nice debate with you;)
 Breton
06-11-2003, 9:10 PM

Yet, it says in the bible that he can forsee the future. That means that people can't have free will, as God is all-powerful. But it also says in the bible that he does not control everyone.

The Bible disproves itself.
 The Count
06-11-2003, 9:12 PM
Yet, it says in the bible that he can forsee the future. That means that people can't have free will, as God is all-powerful. But it also says in the bible that he does not control everyone.

The Bible is as bad as Mien Kampf, I mean how many Christian atrocoties have their been commited?
 Father Torque
06-11-2003, 9:13 PM

Hmmm havent seen that in the bible what book and what verses?. And if thats true, it doesnt mean he will change them so in this case it doesnt because he can see ahead, but that doesnt mean he will change anything;)
 neo262
06-11-2003, 9:14 PM

It means that he can see the future, but he allows sin to happen. That means we have freedom of choice. Just because he can see the future does not mean that we do not have choice. He sees the choices we make.
 The Count
06-11-2003, 9:16 PM
Thats a good thing Darth Tyrannus

Hey lets stop the personal wars like Breton said, but never talk about God like thay again, and in return i will have a nice debate with you;)

I never said anything about God which was wrong did I state that God preparing Sep 11th is stating he is not a loving God due to him allowing suffering.

Its not a good thing Human Life is sanctified, we should teach those who break this rule why it is wrong. Also Killing even criminals is according to the Christianity doctrine wrong, and goes against the golden Christian Rule "Do Unto others as you do yourself"
 Father Torque
06-11-2003, 9:18 PM
The Bible is as bad as Mien Kampf, I mean how many Christian atrocoties have their been commited?

My gosh DT, what does it take to have you stop diding my and other religion, how bout I say you are acting worse than a 3 year old. And I have no clue what atrocoties are but im thinking it is along the line of the child molestations. Lets put it this way, god gave us reproductive organs so we can reproduce. These priest are refrained from all reproductive activity for 50+ years. Now tell me could you go 50 years without having it? I think not.
 neo262
06-11-2003, 9:20 PM
I never said anything about God which was wrong did I state that God preparing Sep 11th is stating he is not a loving God due to him allowing suffering.

Its not a good thing Human Life is sanctified, we should teach those who break this rule why it is wrong. Also Killing even criminals is according to the Christianity doctrine wrong, and goes against the golden Christian Rule "Do Unto others as you do yourself"

God does not control us. And like I said, God allows sin to happen. Sept. 11 (I don't know how many times I've said this already.) brought countless people back to faith!
 El Sitherino
06-11-2003, 9:23 PM
If a guy is to lazy to shave or busy to shave that says a lot about what kind of president he would, and I never said you said that al gore would be a bad pre, DT did;) why can't he just grow a freakin beard. lincoln had a beard, does that mean he was lazy? hell no, it means he wanted a freakin beard.
 The Count
06-11-2003, 9:25 PM
My gosh DT, what does it take to have you stop diding my and other religion, how bout I say you are acting worse than a 3 year old. And I have no clue what atrocoties are but im thinking it is along the line of the child molestations. Lets put it this way, god gave us reproductive organs so we can reproduce. These priest are refrained from all reproductive activity for 50+ years. Now tell me could you go 50 years without having it? I think not.

1.Well the colonising by the Europeans enforced Christianity on the Africans.

2.The Crusades

3. I could go on but I won't

Also are you justifying paedophillia? by stating its ok for Priests to have sex with little children because they haven't had it in along time, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT preists took a vow of celibacy this requires them not to have sex and dedicate their lives to the church, if you can't do that you are not cut out to be a priest, and being justifying rape is possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard, you should be disgusted with yourself, and edit that post immediatley so no one else sees what a terrible thing you have wrote! What about those poor children who were raped by those Priests, those Priests are filth.
 Father Torque
06-11-2003, 9:26 PM

Thats not a commandment DT, read them and you discover why he has been putting so many CRIMINALS to death, they are criminals doesnt that say something to you, being a criminal means you have done one of the major sins. And it states that God will punish tose who use his name for evil purposes or for those who mis trust or hate him.
 neo262
06-11-2003, 9:27 PM
Nobody's perfect. It is in our human nature to sin.
 neo262
06-11-2003, 9:29 PM
Thats not a commandment DT, read them and you discover why he has been putting so many CRIMINALS to death, they are criminals doesnt that say something to you, being a criminal means you have done one of the major sins. And it states that God will punish tose who use his name for evil purposes or for those who mis trust or hate him.

No sin is bigger than any other. God just let the sin that the Muslims were going to commit happen.
 Father Torque
06-11-2003, 9:29 PM
1.Well the colonising by the Europeans enforced Christianity on the Africans.

2.The Crusades

3. I could go on but I won't

Also are you justifying paedophillia? by stating its ok for Priests to have sex with little children because they haven't had it in along time, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT preists took a vow of celibacy this requires them not to have sex and dedicate their lives to the church, if you can't do that you are not cut out to be a priest, and being justifying rape is possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard, you should be disgusted with yourself, and edit that post immediatley so no one else sees what a terrible thing you have wrote! What about those poor children who were raped by those Priests, those Priests are filth.

I am not saying its good for them to do that, youre just not thinking beyond the what. Maybe try thinking about the why;)
 El Sitherino
06-11-2003, 9:31 PM
hmm perhaps we can compare god to ourselves when we play games such as starcraft.
ok we play a game of starcraft, we can allow the people to do what they want but we don't because they are bumbling idiots with guns(much like ourselves)
well why doesn't god makes this world perfect and control us.

to lighten the mood: i want to be a zerg.:)
 neo262
06-11-2003, 9:33 PM
hmm perhaps we can compare god to ourselves when we play games such as starcraft.
ok we play a game of starcraft, we can allow the people to do what they want but we don't because they are bumbling idiots with guns(much like ourselves)

God wants to give us the freedom of choice whether to believe in Him or not. That is why we are not his puppets.
 The Count

I just did a religious studies examination so yes it is in terms of morality it is the GOLDEN CHRISTIAN RULE .

2. Also remember the Commandment "Thou Shalt Not Kill"

2 wrongs don't make a right FT, oh he killed that girl, lets break the rule and kill that guy. that is your logic its ok to kill them,

If God will punish them why did Bush kill them, God can wait for them.
 Father Torque
Nobody's perfect. It is in our human nature to sin.

Yes, but these people dont believe in God #1 becaus if they did they wouldnt do it (the crime), #2 All sins are crimes. And # 3, why are you guys feeling sad for Criminals, they commited sin and half of them dont believe in god which i said earlier, meaning theydont believe in Jesus which mean they dont ask for forgivness of sin.
 neo262
06-11-2003, 9:35 PM
Right on, fellow Lutheran!
 Father Torque
06-11-2003, 9:35 PM
I just did a religious studies examination so yes it is in terms of morality.

2. Also remember the Commandment "Thou Shalt Not Kill"

2 wrongs don't make a right FT, oh he killed that girl, lets break the rule and kill that guy.

Ok ,DT know you are losing it. A guy kills a girl, everybody o its ok lets let him do it again. And youre a hipocrit you said Thou shall not kill ,which is a commandment, so why is it ok for this kill?
 The Count
06-11-2003, 9:36 PM
I am not saying its good for them to do that, youre just not thinking beyond the what. Maybe try thinking about the why;)

WHY BECAUSE THEY ARE PERVERTED BASTARDS THATS WHY THEY RAPE KIDS!

NOT BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GET ANY, THATS LIKE SAYING I GOT A GUN FOR KILLING BUT I JUST SAID I WOULD NEVER KILL, WAIT 10 YEARS SHOOT SOMEONE, justification: I HAD A GUN USED FOR KILLING!

Most of the priests in this have been in this scandal young aswell esp. in the UK.
 neo262
06-11-2003, 9:37 PM
DT, one can always ask God for forgiveness and show fruits of his forgiveness.
 Father Torque
06-11-2003, 9:38 PM

Life isnt a game IS;)
 Father Torque
06-11-2003, 9:39 PM

Right on, fellow Lutheren:p
 neo262
06-11-2003, 9:41 PM
I meant to say "fruits of his or her repentance.", but thats ok.
 The Count
Ok ,DT know you are losing it. A guy kills a girl, everybody o its ok lets let him do it again. And youre a hipocrit you said Thou shall not kill ,which is a commandment, so why is it ok for this kill?

You sir are a bloody idiot, that is what you were implying, I used that as an example for your logic.

You say its ok to kill Criminals

I state though shalt not kill

your logic would state,

if a girl was killed by a man

then you would say from your last post it was ok to kill that man as he was a criminal

I stated that that this is a hypocritical statemnent from your logic

I state you can't kill someone because they killed somone, you said this was ok to do.
 neo262
Is it over????????
Edit: spoke too soon
 The Count
06-11-2003, 9:42 PM

Killing someone is hardly giving forgiveness.
 neo262
06-11-2003, 9:43 PM
That's why you ask GOD for forgiveness. DT, you ARE losing it.
Page: 1 of 3