Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

=A='s Site

Page: 1 of 1
 SpookyTee
05-31-2003, 9:46 PM
The geocities one is our site right? well if so i really dont like it...no offence lol i just think it looks pretty bad i think we should get a better site...like a flash site...with music or somthing lol ;)
 Jackrabbit
06-01-2003, 12:44 AM
This is going to sound mean, but it's not on purpose. If you can do a better job, go for it. Talk to Wraith; I'm sure he'll let you give it a shot (as long as you don't butcher the existing site :p).
 SpookyTee
06-01-2003, 12:54 AM
lol yea i can do better heh im a web designer for petes sake...but...i wonder if i can bring myself out of lazyness...ill make one and email it to wraith or post it here see if its good enough :D :rolleyes:
 Jackrabbit
06-01-2003, 1:11 AM
Coooool. Well, good luck, I can't wait to see it :).
 -=ReApEr=-
06-01-2003, 6:49 AM
Wraith is working on it, at the moment we are moving it to a new hoster. ;)
 Altus_Thrawn
06-01-2003, 8:13 AM
The contest of two sites....

I kinda like the geocities site, I don't understand why we don't use our swgassociates.com and have the same design, since swgassociates.com has no adds.
 Lord_Vessen
06-01-2003, 10:36 AM
Yeah, I like having no adds personally. I think we should redesign the domain one and use it instead.
 Ride
06-01-2003, 12:22 PM
Bring yourself out of laziness? Then you do not know what it is like to be a full time Web Designer. All of the ones I have conversed with, have it hard. They freelance all the time, and get paid crap. So, you are not one of those Web Designers...

I also can design web pages, but Wraith8's page does the job. It tells us what we need to know, who is in the PA, and a little bit more.

Do we really need a uber, gnarly, groovy intro or flash web site? I personally dispise flash websites, they are so annoying.

Anyway, to my point, waste your time making a web site. We do not need an uber one, we just need to show in game that we can own...
 Lord_Vessen
06-01-2003, 7:34 PM
Good point.
 Xx_Patman_xX
06-01-2003, 7:43 PM
I have Dreamweaver MX and I was wondering if there was any part of the =A= website I could work on/add on to? My parents bought me Dreamweaver at 300$ and I feel kinda guilty I havent made anything with it yet.
 Murashu
06-10-2003, 10:44 PM
If you guys want to play with the swgassociates.com site just email me at scott.pittman@us.army.mil for info.

I havent had time to mess with it while I was gone and have no desire to mess with it right now since I have so much catching up to do.
 Lord_Vessen
06-10-2003, 10:47 PM
Maybe we should update the .com site. Instead of the geo, but whatever. I could care less. I just think add less is great!
 Xx_Patman_xX
06-10-2003, 10:56 PM
.coms cost money Vessen. :( But I agree a .com would be nice.
 Murashu
06-11-2003, 12:22 AM
the .com is paid for now so don't worry about it ;)
 swediot=)
06-11-2003, 8:41 AM
I taught i taw murashu

*looks at murashu

I did i did tee murashu

hey how are you?

if no one else can be bothered ill have a crack at taming that beast if you want.
Page: 1 of 1