Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Strategy

Page: 1 of 1
 MennoniteHobbit
05-31-2003, 7:46 PM
:mad: I know I may sound pathetic, but I am still playing the Episode I game for PS. I CANNOT get out of level 2, in which Obi-Wan is on Naboo. Can anyone help me? :confused: :explode:
 Zanzibar
06-01-2003, 9:03 PM
Sure, give me a bit of information where you're at. There's also a nice walkthrough at:

http://masterquigon.homestead.com/files/MasterQuiGon/ThePhantomMenace/ThePhantomMenace.html)
 MennoniteHobbit
06-01-2003, 9:18 PM
Hey, thanks Zanzibar. I'm at the part in Naboo where I'm attacking the battle droids while trying to get back with Obi-Wan. The terrain seems so vast and endless. Also, I'll check that website out.:)
 Zanzibar
06-02-2003, 10:07 PM
Yeah, the Gardens of Theed are pretty hard to navigate around in. I actually wrote just about all of the AI characters on that level, so you can blame me :)

Seriously, that link has a really nice walk-through of the entire game, including the Gardens of Theed level.
 Redwing
07-20-2003, 11:57 AM
I didn't mind Theed. It wasn't *that* conducive to the camera angle, but that isn't the AI writer's fault now is it? ;)
 pleto4_ryan
08-16-2003, 6:40 PM
:p

I found The gardens one of the best places at this game...

(little late? :D )
 Redwing
08-21-2003, 7:37 AM
Yup. :D
Page: 1 of 1