Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Original Trilogy DVDs Petition (the originals, not just the Special Editions!)

Page: 1 of 1
 Kurgan
05-10-2003, 8:38 PM
I know how some of us regard internet petitions, but consider this... there were petitions about releasing the prequels on DVD and before GL had any plans to (he planned to release all the DVD's at once, after Episode 3) and it happened.

So who knows? I'd love to see in addition to whatever Souped up Special Archival Editions GL has planned for Episodes IV, V, and VI, we can still purchase the original (or have it bundled in a boxed set) where Greedo shoots first, the original ending to ROTJ, etc.

If Steven Spielberg can do it with "ET" surely GL can do it with Star Wars. He can make extra money too! Everybody I've talked to says they would rather be able to get the originals... the ones they grew up with.

Voice your support here (29,000 signatures is a good start):

http://www.originaltrilogy.com/)

Sorry if this has been posted before, but heck, a reminder couldn't hurt!
 Jan Gaarni
05-11-2003, 7:26 AM
Already read and signed it. :)

And, with the risk of the hand of Admins, I must inform you there's a similar thread just a few threads down there. :D
*points*
|
|
|
V
 Lynk Former
05-11-2003, 8:51 AM
XD ahahahahha he's right lol
 Jedi Apprentice
05-11-2003, 5:05 PM
I would actually like to see the DVD's have both the originals and the Special Edition as many people have stated before.

Hey guys, he's an admin. He can do this. :D
 dark jedi 8
05-11-2003, 11:11 PM
i signed that a while ago but i would like to see both the SE and OT made.
Page: 1 of 1