Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Your Attention Please!

Page: 1 of 1
 Kurgan
05-07-2003, 7:32 PM
As you can see, die-hard regular visitors and returning/new visitors alike.. a lot has changed in these forums.

A lot of forums are now gone... replaced by more dedicated sites and forums.

To see a list of these forums, see the main page (where you login):

http://www.lucasforums.com)

Here you can see a list for forums (for example, the JediKnightII.net forum for Jedi Outcast discussion, and the Star Wars Galaxies Forum, etc).

New features have been added, such as the "Store" where you can use your "points" (see below your name in your profile, or when you login on the LucasForums main page) to purchase board features like custom titles, glowy names, attachments, signature pictures, etc.

If you have questions, feel free to email me at kurgan@jediknight.net (no spam please).

I usually hang out in the JediKnightII.net forums, so you can reach me there.

I also re-ordered the forums so they actually make sense now.
;)

Edit (Oct 8,2005): Updated my email. Also JK2.net is no longer updated, so visit JediKnight.net instead! It covers the entire series plus some general Star Wars gaming stuff too (again). The "Forums Battle RPG" is also defunct now with the VB update. But the forums are still a spiffy place to discuss things!
Page: 1 of 1