Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

hottest star wars chick? (don't get TOO carried away)

Page: 1 of 5
 benTantilles
04-27-2003, 1:35 PM
greetings, all. my conversation with sky(walker) left me wondering...who IS the hottest chick in the star wars universe? is it...

a) Leia Organa Solo!
the first chick whom star wars viewers got to see. her dooning of that metallic slave suit left many male audiences drooling and created a whole new purpose for that magnet boba fett was carrying on the sw holiday special...

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/leiaorganasolo/img/eu_bg.jpg)

or perhaps its
b) Padme Amidala
whose relationship with obi1's apperentice caused the already large anti-anakin fanbase to swell to monstrous proportions...with envy comes hate, or so they say...

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/amidala/img/eu2_bg.jpg)

or, hailing from the eu...
c) Aayla Secura
this twi'lek beauty created a whole new market fo blue skin colouration devices...the burn marks on a countless number of droids in the geonosis arena will attest to how good she REALLY is with her hands....

http://temoto.co.uk/aayla/pics/Aotc10.jpg)

http://temoto.co.uk/aayla/pics/aotc1.jpg)

and finally...
d) Mara Jade Skywalker
whose tough-girl image (coupled with a juicy bit of other features....) just made her male fans want to see more of her (in every sense of the word...;) )add that to the clothes she wore when dancing 4 jabba....WHOO!! she sure has my vote!

http://www.shannonmcrandle.com/pictures/Mara3F.jpg)

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/marajadeskywalker/img/eu2_bg.jpg)

so who's top will come out tops in this contest? let's find out...
 Wraith 8
04-27-2003, 6:48 PM
if you put it in pictures :D Leia.. no doubt.. :D
 swphreak
04-27-2003, 6:58 PM
Jaina Solo.
 wassup
04-28-2003, 1:30 AM
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak
Jaina Solo.

That brat? *Shudder*

Since I'm a realistic type, and since Leia, Padme, and Mara are all already taken, I'd have to go with Aalya. Nobody can party like a Twi'lek can! :naughty: Though I heard she does some flirting with Kit Fisto in some future Clone Wars book. Grrr...
 Rogue15
04-28-2003, 2:01 AM
Mara>Aayla>Padme>Leia

Mara Jade kicks ass. Esp. in Mysteries of the Sith. ^_^
 benTantilles
04-28-2003, 8:00 AM
wassup-
heyheyhey...don't go lookin down on jaina solo just yet. i've got a pic which will hopefully spur u to revise your opinion of her...

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/jainasolo/img/eu2_bg.jpg)

hot, huh? wise choice, phreak...
 swphreak
04-28-2003, 1:13 PM
just look at my avy :naughty:

She's not a brat... you are :p

ok, she was a brat in some books but in the NJO she's matured... a lot
 dark jedi 8
04-28-2003, 8:40 PM
*Cough:definately padme:Cough*:D
 Pnut_Man
04-28-2003, 9:32 PM
I would have to say Jaina Solo...;)

But Mara Jade from your original poll choices...
 Master_Payne
04-28-2003, 10:26 PM
Reading some previus post bring this quote to my mind...
“Sith spawn, I was flirting with a nine year old.” :barf:
 swphreak
04-28-2003, 11:17 PM
:lol: I remember that. That was funny. And she wasn't a 9 year old when (was it Gavin? I can't remember) said that. She's a teenager, get it through yall's head! :smash: :p
 wassup
04-29-2003, 12:40 AM
:lol: I remember that. That was funny. And she wasn't a 9 year old when (was it Gavin? I can't remember) said that. She's a teenager, get it through yall's head! :smash: :p

It was Wes Janson, talking to Wedge.
 swphreak
04-29-2003, 12:49 AM
whatever, they all act like kids :rolleyes: :p

Jaina's my hot chick, then Mara Jade, then this girl at my school.....

Just don't tell her I placed nonreal, fantasy characters before her :p
 Crowy
04-29-2003, 8:47 AM
well i guess the chick at your school wouldnt have the force goin for her... i would have went jaina so i closed my eyes and clicked and clicked and clicked.... missed every time.... so i had a coin toss playoff tihng... in hte end padme won
 Lynk Former
04-29-2003, 9:07 AM
Natalie, not cause of SW, just cause she's hot in real life...
 benTantilles
04-29-2003, 9:12 AM
so is shannon baksa (mara jade model) AND amy allen (aayla). in fact...i'd go as far as to say that both of em are indeed hotter than natalie.
 Lynk Former
04-29-2003, 9:49 AM
*shrugs* I'll take my Rachy over all of em so :p
 Taos
04-29-2003, 1:46 PM
Aayla Secura all the way! :D There is just something about a hot chick with a lightsaber........:naughty:
 swphreak
04-29-2003, 1:52 PM
who added Jan? You mean Jan from JO?

If you're gonna add your own stuff add in Jaina Solo and put my vote in it!
 ElfWord
04-29-2003, 10:28 PM
I'd have to say Leia out of your choices, but above all my vote goes to Jaina.
 JediNyt
04-30-2003, 4:35 AM
I like redheads, gotta go with Mara. :naughty:
 benTantilles
04-30-2003, 8:38 AM
hey moddies...who added jan? not that i'm complaining...jus wanna know. could u do us a favour and add jaina in as well? please..?:p
 Master_Payne
04-30-2003, 8:48 PM
wow, Jaina as an option finally added (and get my vote first :P)
btw. why add shmi? lets analize my vote. i dont like aliens, luke's or kyle's girl no way, now the great final... the great grandmother, the grandmother, the mother or...
 Rogue15
04-30-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Master_Payne
wow, Jaina as an option finally added (and get my vote first :P)
btw. why add shmi? lets analize my vote. i dont like aliens, luke's or kyle's girl no way, now the great final... the great grandmother, the grandmother, the mother or...

eheheeehehehehe
 swphreak
05-01-2003, 1:34 AM
can you transfer my vote or... unvote me or something... my vote goes to Jaina.

Shmi? I don't think I want to know..... :explode:
 benTantilles
05-01-2003, 2:46 AM
i dont like aliens
that's not very politic of u...:)

phreak-
perhaps u can persuade some1 entirely uninterested in this exercise of objectification (jedi skywalker for one...;) ) to vote on your behalf.
 Dradle
05-01-2003, 3:12 AM
 Jedi Skywalker
05-01-2003, 4:36 PM
Nice choises my friend, so our coversation made you wonder.

Okay I've voted also and I suppose you know who got my vote!

Why isn't there a thread about the hottest guy in SW, because there are so few ladies in the house?:( No offence but that would be nice for the women though!
 rad-x
05-01-2003, 5:52 PM
Where's Zam Wessel?
 swphreak
05-01-2003, 6:50 PM
Ok.... um.. I'd leave Zam ut of this. For all you know, she's a [b]he[/i] because she is a changling.

If you want Jaina pics, just look at my avy/sig :D
 Random
05-01-2003, 8:50 PM
Ok.... um.. I'd leave Zam ut of this. For all you know, she's a [b]he[/i] because she is a changling.

If you want Jaina pics, just look at my avy/sig :D

Zam is a female. In the Open Seasons, Jango Fett, and Zam comics from DarkHorse Comics, as well as the Bounty Hunter game Zam is called a woman and flirts with Jango a few times. Sure, you could twist it up pretty bad, but I'm sticking with the female-information.
 swphreak
05-02-2003, 12:43 AM
I know. I have the Jano/Zam comics, and still looking for the open seasons one. She's a changeling, it's what they do, but it still creeps me out....
 benTantilles
05-02-2003, 7:51 AM
sky-
yeah, i'd put up a hottest guy poll...but then i'd have this incredible urge to put myself on as well, which wouldn't really be fair to the other contestants. :D

phreak-
where'd u get your avatar? it looks...enticing...;)

personally, i don't reall find zam all that hot...especially in comparison with figures like jaina, mara, aayla & leia...
 swphreak
05-02-2003, 8:56 AM
I drew it by hand. Pretty good eh?

actually, I got it from THIS (http://www.theforce.net/books/unjoh/gallery/hc2bp.jpg)
 Shotokan
05-03-2003, 6:14 AM
I'd hafta admit but Jaina is pretty fine.... LoL... I really like your avatar and sig starwarsphreak.. ;)
 benTantilles
05-03-2003, 7:25 AM
I'd hafta admit but Jaina is pretty fine
she sure is, shot...what i wouldn't give to be jag.
 Jedi Skywalker
05-03-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by benTantilles
[B]sky- yeah, i'd put up a hottest guy poll...but then i'd have this incredible urge to put myself on as well, which wouldn't really be fair to the other contestants. :D

That doens't bother me,a s long as you put Luke, Wedge, Lando, Han and CHEWIE next to you:D
 benTantilles
05-03-2003, 1:46 PM
i'm offended at the thought that u'd actually compare me with someone like luke. wedge's comic appearances are cool, lando's dashing, chewie's got hair everywhere-which is a turn-on in some ways- and han's really up there....but LUKE!

i shall now proceed to bathroom to embrace the full measure of my embarrassment....the house is gonna be flooded tonight. :(
 Jedi Skywalker
05-03-2003, 2:39 PM
Sorry Friend, but Luke is the husband of Mara and I don't compare you with Luke. I just asked you to put them in!:D
 Master_Payne
05-03-2003, 2:45 PM
Why don't put a which is the coolest SW guy instead of hottest, maybe more people will be interested in voting
 benTantilles
05-04-2003, 8:05 AM
interesting idea, payne. incidentally... your id states that u're located in a place where winter is summer....so you're from singapore, too?

I just asked you to put them in!
perhaps i will, sky....but like i said, it won't really be fair to them. :p
 Jedi Skywalker
05-04-2003, 9:11 AM
Thank you my friend, and if it won't be fair, who cares?
 Master_Payne
05-04-2003, 4:40 PM
Actually I'm from LA (latino america), here is summer when in US is in winter, but my location is very tricky because the earth is almost spheric and bla, bla... you got the idea.
 boinga1
05-05-2003, 12:29 AM
well personally, I'd have to see each of them in the slave putfit before I decided.... hehhehheh....drools

I think, if they all wore similar outfits, Padme would win...but based on the pics...Leia...slave outfit...ummm yeah.
 swphreak
05-05-2003, 1:24 AM
Think of it this way. Jaina is Leia daughter. She's about 18 years and she resembles her mother in some ways.

So just picture a younger, hotter Leia, and there you have Jaina in a slave outfit :D
 benTantilles
05-05-2003, 9:43 AM
don't forget: jaina has some of han's blood in 'er too...that would make her even hotter then her mother.
 Rogue_Leader75
05-06-2003, 10:02 PM
Since I was 19 when ROTJ came out I had to vote slave Leia, although Padme is pretty damned hot and so is mara jade!
 Shotokan
05-13-2003, 6:16 AM
Jaina is pretty hot... I just want an official picture of her! LoL
 swphreak
05-13-2003, 8:41 AM
hmm... I'm gonna have to use this as a new avy or input it into my sig... te pic is MINE! No one can have it! :D
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/jainasolo/img/curve.jpg)
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/jainasolo/img/eu_bg.jpg)

Those were from the official site.
 Jedi Skywalker
05-14-2003, 4:46 PM
Cool picture's Phreak, Jaina's cool indeed
Page: 1 of 5