Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

hottest star wars chick? (don't get TOO carried away)

Page: 3 of 5
 Master_Keralys
04-05-2004, 3:08 PM
No, it's not against the rules - it's just funny b/c it's the same thing that happened before with this thread...

Astro - my thoughts exactly; I somehow thought I'd imagined six months of time or something, kind of terrifying...

Ah, be nice to the poor guy, Lynk, he's just having some fun. Unlike you, you old grouch... (cowers and hopes he doesn't get destroyed by the awesome power of Lynk).
 JediNyt
04-06-2004, 8:19 AM
Hey how about removing Shmi and putting in Callista?
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/callista/img/eu_bg.jpg)
And who else? Maybe Bria Tharen, Hans first love?
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/briatharen/img/eu_bg.jpg)
Or Gaerial Captisan, Lukes short time girl?
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/gaerielcaptison/img/eu_bg.jpg)
:naughty: Wow! Hotties galore! :D

But still I like Mara best. :)
 El Sitherino
04-06-2004, 8:59 AM
 swphreak
04-06-2004, 10:21 AM
Jaina owns them all. And she could kick all their asses.... well... Mara might be a bit of challenge <.<
 Glaive v.1
04-06-2004, 1:33 PM
Shmi is da best and thats the last i want to hear about it ok.

LOL :rofl:
 El Sitherino
04-06-2004, 5:55 PM
Can't forget Bultar Swan, she'd pwn Jaina ;)
 Master_Keralys
04-07-2004, 3:42 PM
And add a Danni Quee option, for crying out loud!!!!

Hehehe, couldn't resist.

I've got to go with JediNyt on this one, though; all of them are way hotter than Shmi. Eww!!!

Anyway, yeah...
 swphreak
04-10-2004, 12:53 AM
Swan would get cooked and served in a duel with Jaina. And Jaina is hotter than Swan.

You just like her because of Mimi Daraphet :p
 Astrotoy7
04-11-2004, 3:29 PM
Originally posted by Glaive v.1
Shmi is da best and thats the last i want to hear about it ok.

LOL :rofl:

I like older women too, its Jade or Leia for me, Schmi doesnt wear tight pants or have a lightsaber, c'mon !

mtfbwya
 El Sitherino
04-12-2004, 9:46 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak
Swan would get cooked and served in a duel with Jaina. And Jaina is hotter than Swan.

You just like her because of Mimi Daraphet :p nothing wrong with that now is there? :xp:
 Master_Keralys
04-13-2004, 3:42 PM
Yeah, Swan... somebody find a pic and post it here; I can't even remember what she looks like... hmm.

I've gotta go with Astro again (that costume Mara wears on the Balance Point Japanese cover is scarily hot). But not Leia. Anyway, Padme and Jaina and Danni are all closer to my age than Astro's (he's one of the old guys around here, for anyone who doesn't already know that).

And who in the shards of Alderaan is Mimi Daraphet?
 swphreak
04-13-2004, 6:09 PM
Mimi Daraphet (http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/bultarswan/img/eu_bg.jpg) is the actor who played Bulter Swan (http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/bultarswan/img/movie_bg.jpg) in Episode II.

Jaina = "Teen Leia" = hawt
 Master_Keralys
04-15-2004, 2:52 PM
Ah, okay. Not bad, but no comparison to any of the other options that have been nailed. Sorry...

I still like the EU characters better, it seems (even though she's mainly EU, whatever). Mainly, theough, it's just that they're better looking in my mind...
 Darth Talliusc
04-29-2004, 6:04 PM
Leia. case closed.

provided its at each individuals prime. cuz right now carries not lookin to appetizing....
 Glaive v.1
04-30-2004, 3:16 AM
no way padme is so much better than liea.
 Master_Keralys
04-30-2004, 10:47 AM
Meh, it's all the same. Padme is prettier than Leia, but Mara beats both of them, and Jaina's better yet... and everyone knows what comes next... yes, yes, DANNI QUEE
 PR-0927
05-08-2004, 11:54 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I say Leia (go to www.google.com), type in Leia, and take off the safe search, third or fourth picture is good!!) and Jaina. Padme is too flat. Jaina actually has, umm, chest, area..........

Danii Quee is also really hot. Captisan and Callista...Captisan was really hot from the picture, I've never read about them when they were in a book though...

Mara had her time, now it's gone. Check the cover of Survivor's Quest, she isn't as hot...

Jaina is also a bit like a tiger and, umm, sexily, agressive...read the NJO Series, you'll find out about her and Jag..........

:fett:
 Master_Keralys
05-12-2004, 11:49 AM
Avoids said search at all costs.... You pervert...

Umm, yeah, Padme has a nice figure. You obviously missed something in Episode II where she's wearing a nearly skintight white jumpsuit... But I'll give you the fact that Jaina's figure is considerably more ... er... developed.

Yes, Jaina is definitely more aggressive and whatnot, and with her body, well...

Either way, it's a close tie between Jaina and Danni, I think, just because they have distinctly different beauty - and even their figures, though both are very nice, are different. Just... different...
 Kale Jerre
05-15-2004, 11:34 AM
A man with any experience will choose Leia (older women are always better than girls).
 Astrotoy7
05-16-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Kale Jerre
A man with any experience will choose Leia (older women are always better than girls).

indeed they are Kale, indeed they are.... :D

*astro, knowing from experience*

mtfbwya
 Kale Jerre
05-18-2004, 3:35 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
indeed they are Kale, indeed they are.... :D

Ah! A fellow connoisseur! :D
 Master_Keralys
05-18-2004, 11:19 AM
*Twitches his eyebrow at the old guys* You must be really old to like Shmi Skywalker... sorry, but...

Umm... just how old is old, guys? As in, where she was in the OT, or how she looks now? Because my next point is, Danni Quee is older than Leia was in the OT by the second year of the NJO, and Jaina's 21 by the time she's done with the NJO, Leia's age in TESB...

Just how much experience do you have? Never mind, I don't want to know...

Besides, old women get wrinkles and flabbiness... Jaina and Danni have firm, shapely figures and smooth skin, so they win...
 Kale Jerre
05-19-2004, 3:17 AM
Originally posted by Master_Keralys
*Twitches his eyebrow at the old guys* You must be really old to like Shmi Skywalker... sorry, but...

I didn't mention Shmi at all and there's still no vote for her. Is this a Freudian slip on your part?

Umm... just how old is old, guys? As in, where she was in the OT, or how she looks now? Because my next point is, Danni Quee is older than Leia was in the OT by the second year of the NJO, and Jaina's 21 by the time she's done with the NJO, Leia's age in TESB...

I said 'older' women, not 'old'. In my book (and at my current age), 40-45 is 'older'.

Just because Carrie Fisher has put on weight does not mean that Leia would. Further, the vote was for the hottest Star Wars 'chicks', not the hottest stars that play those characters.

Besides, old women get wrinkles and flabbiness... Jaina and Danni have firm, shapely figures and smooth skin, so they win...

Some older women do get wrinkles and aren't as taut-skinned as they were when they were younger. However, IME their skills in other areas (lovemaking, etc.) far exceed those of the 20-25 year old girls I've dated, which totally compensates IMO.
 Master_Keralys
05-26-2004, 11:47 AM
Nah, I was poking fun at Astro... don't worry about it. Compared to me, 40-45 is OLD, not just older. B/c that's a LOT older. As in twenty+ years.

Just because Carrie Fisher has put on weight does not mean that Leia would. Further, the vote was for the hottest Star Wars 'chicks', not the hottest stars that play those characters. A very good point, actually, as there's a reference in Star by Star where Han notes that she can still pull of a skintight jumpsuit. So I'm not going to disagree with you on that count. But she's still got twenty+ years on me... too much.

Some older women do get wrinkles and aren't as taut-skinned as they were when they were younger. However, IME their skills in other areas (lovemaking, etc.) far exceed those of the 20-25 year old girls I've dated, which totally compensates IMO. erm... totally no experience in that latter area, so I wouldn't be able to tell you my thoughts on that. I'm only going off of simple looks, b/c I can't speak for the other at all... I've got a few years yet, and even then I'll only ever sleep with one woman (unless she dies or something)...
 Master_Keralys
05-27-2004, 11:25 AM
I just had someone else come to my attention that should have been on the list: Nomi Sunrider. Don't get me wrong, she's got her unattractive moments, but she is one hot Jedi woman... especially for 4000 years ago...
 Darth Straker
05-28-2004, 4:59 PM
All hail Princesse Leia , the most beautiful of all. :D
 HalfSwedeLarz
06-22-2004, 2:01 AM
I say Jaina or Mara
 benTantilles
06-24-2004, 12:53 PM
holy shi+! i can't believe this thread is still up! i can't believe i've left behind such a legacy! i can't believe mara's actually losing! wtf?!
 HalfSwedeLarz
06-24-2004, 4:02 PM
yea you should keep better track of threads and maras only losing by 1 vote
 fuzzyfreaker
07-02-2004, 12:51 AM
Mara. That's my opinion
 HalfSwedeLarz
07-02-2004, 1:36 AM
just mara?! i say mara and jaina and possibly padme
 El Sitherino
07-02-2004, 2:15 AM
meh, I'd still tap Carrie Fisher. >_> she's lost quite a bit of weight since we last saw her. Besides.... <_< she's still got some look to her.....
 HalfSwedeLarz
07-02-2004, 2:19 AM
isnt that an actor?
 El Sitherino
07-02-2004, 2:39 AM
Originally posted by HalfSwedeLarz
isnt that an actor? uhmmmm SHE is an actress.
 ET Warrior
07-02-2004, 2:51 AM
isnt that an actor?

And FIVE bonus points go to you if you can correctly name the movie she was in, and what character she portrayed!
 HalfSwedeLarz
07-02-2004, 4:41 AM
oh wait i remember her she is Leia for some reason i can never remember her name she played in the 1st 3 SW movies I WIN!
 ET Warrior
07-02-2004, 1:02 PM
oh wait i checked on google she is Leia she played in the 1st 3 SW movies I cheated and get nothing!

:D
 HalfSwedeLarz
07-02-2004, 7:08 PM
no i didnt check on google i remember watching an interveiw with her on something oh well who cares but any way GIVE ME MY POINTS!
 fuzzyfreaker
07-03-2004, 5:21 AM
How bout a punch in the face instead? *Pulls out titanium boxing glove*
 ET Warrior
07-03-2004, 11:45 AM
no i didnt check on google i remember watching an interveiw with her on something oh well who cares but any way GIVE ME MY POINTS!

That's interesting that you randomly saw in interview with carrie Fisher within the two hours between you not being sure if Carrie Fisher was an Actor or not. Especially since Carrie Fisher has been out of the limelight for so long, I find it unlikely she GETS interviewed much anymore. But maybe you did, though if so, you still cheated and couldn't figure it out without something to help you. No points.
 El Sitherino
07-03-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
That's interesting that you randomly saw in interview with carrie Fisher within the two hours between you not being sure if Carrie Fisher was an Actor or not. Especially since Carrie Fisher has been out of the limelight for so long, I find it unlikely she GETS interviewed much anymore. But maybe you did, though if so, you still cheated and couldn't figure it out without something to help you. No points. Well she was on the Ellen show a month ago plugging her new book :). And I must say, she's trimmed down a lot, I'm pretty sure she could fit back into that delicious white suit ^_^
 HalfSwedeLarz
07-03-2004, 6:56 PM
no i saw it on a interveiw with R2D2 on the episode 2 DVD
 fuzzyfreaker
07-06-2004, 12:41 AM
then larz, you're a lier. :p
 HalfSwedeLarz
07-19-2004, 10:06 PM
AFTER YOU LOOK ON THE EPISODE2 DVD AND LOOK FOR A JOKE INTERVIEW WITH R2D2 AND DONT FIND IT THEN YOOU CAN CALL ME A LIAR! b!tch
 coupes.
07-20-2004, 2:02 AM
Lose the caps Larz...

Notice the lillte smilie sticking his tongue out in fuzzyfreaker's post... notice the little smilie in ET's post also... they're there for a reason... :p

This is usually a sign that the author of the message is kidding. It is all part of the forum sarcasm... I'll admit it isn't alway easy to detect, as some advanced forms of forum sarcasm don't require the use of smilies, but you'll get used to it. So basically what I'm saying is it's not a good idea to call people names and start flame wars...

Now be good you morons... *wink* *wink*
 HalfSwedeLarz
07-20-2004, 2:41 PM
they started it :(
 Astrotoy7
07-21-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by benTantilles
holy shi+! i can't believe this thread is still up! i can't believe i've left behind such a legacy! i can't believe mara's actually losing! wtf?!

benT, for creating this thread you should be dipped in honey and auctioned on a gay website..... :p

mtfbwya
 ET Warrior
07-21-2004, 2:45 PM
Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.
Now be good you morons... *wink* *wink*

insulted :eek: OMGWTFBBQCAKE the mod has insulted me.....*cries cries cries*

:xp:

they started it
:violin:

:p <- SARCASM'D
 El Sitherino
07-21-2004, 5:14 PM
alright that's it, everyone stfu and eat a cookie :D

Prego Padme = hott.
 HalfSwedeLarz
07-21-2004, 7:15 PM
I still havent gotten my double chocolate chip cookie yet.
Page: 3 of 5