Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Xtasy.

Page: 1 of 2
 -=DarkZero=-
03-28-2003, 10:58 AM
In the middle of no where, a forest to be exact runs a boy,around the age of 17,scared out of his mind,paranoid to the extreme,chased by what he thought was wolves,ending up to be a dark desolate shadow.
-Wakes up- "Holy sh*t...it was just a dream"-wipes a streak of sweat from his forehead moving his feet to the edge of the bed standing.
Riel, a 17 year old scenior at Holly Acadamy.
Riel has been having dreams similar to the one we just experienced.
The next day Riel grabs his bag and heads for the bus when he notices as soon as he walks out the door it's completly dark....no one around for miles,he checked his watch and it was only 8:30am,it should be light by now,he ran for the bus but it wasn't there,"the hell....." Riel thought to himself =What if I missed the bus=,he stood there with a confused look on his face...awaiting for that shadow to chase him but it didn't happen..Elsewhere.
 jokemaster
03-28-2003, 7:48 PM
Jack wakes up and looks at his alarm clock. It says 8:30, Jack looks out the window and sees it's still dark outside
Jack: stupid alarm clock, always running fast.]
Jack decides to stay up, since now he has more time to prepare himself for school. Jack is 16 years old, he is about to be 17 and is in the same class as Riel. He checks the kitchen clock, and sees it also says 8:30.
Jack: the hell...
Jack finishes getting dressed and heads outside, where everything is dark. He looks around and finds that only his friend Riel is outside. Jack runs twoards him.
Jack: Hey, was there anything about an eclypse in the news yesterday?
 -=DarkZero=-
03-29-2003, 10:43 AM
-Turns to jack- "Nadda,I was expecting zombies or something to come out after,or atleast vampires..."Riel pauses for a moment then starts heading up the street towards the school yelling back
"You never know,they could already be at school and we missed the bus!!!!!!!" Riel then starts sprinting at the thought of being late.
 jokemaster
03-29-2003, 12:42 PM
Jack gets in his car.
he always has to go the hard way
Jack accelerates and stops in front of Riel
Jack: get in, it'll be faster this way
 Katarn07
03-29-2003, 1:54 PM
"Wait up!"

Matt, a 15 year old high school student, runs toward them with his books under his arm. He hops into the car and looks at Riell and Jack, "What the hell is going on here? My alarm clock went off, and then my house was empty, and then... I am here by you guys."
 topshot
03-29-2003, 3:40 PM
Liger, a 17 year old sophomore in high school, wakes up in the middle of nowhere.

Strange dream I had...... Liger thought, Some three strange guys were in it also.

He then wanders into a nearby city and sees the same people that he saw in his dream.

That's weird....., he pondered,...those three look like the same guys. Maybe it wasn't a dream after all.......

He then continues walking past other people and shops nearby.
 -=DarkZero=-
03-30-2003, 7:13 PM
-Riel slowly turns to jack-"Interlude...completly impossible yet possible,like some kind of dimensional interlude!" Riel had no idea what he was talking about,but in his own mind made sense,he then slowly turned his head towards the streets and caught eye of a stranger watching them."Who the hell..." Riel rolled down the window quick and screamed the question "YO!WHO ARE YOU?"
He then turns to jack tellin him to stop the car-"Matt,hand me over a coke dawg,Im thirsty all this thinking is rattling my mind ya 'know?"
It was weird,Riel wasn't the social type,maybe he lost his mind.
 jokemaster
03-31-2003, 6:50 AM
Riel:"Interlude...completly impossible yet possible,like some kind of dimensional interlude!"
Jack: Speak english, you know we don't read your science fiction books.
*Riel sees the stranger and tellls Jack to stop the car, Jack stops the car*
 -=DarkZero=-
03-31-2003, 11:52 AM
-Riel quickly opens the car door grabbing Matt's bag then taking a coke-"Thanks" Riel turns back to the streets and heads out into the dark haze of the day.."Man this is kinda like silent hill,im harry and that dudes my daughter and those little guys are gonna try and rap...AHHHHHH"Riel then runs back to the car-"Matt your a jockish type person,come with me man Incase there are monsters and want to eat someone your ideal for death" -turns to jack and winks-
 whitedragon
04-07-2003, 7:52 PM
this sound pretty cool

"beep beep beep be_" john hit the snooze buttion on his alarm clock and got up. he was not really a morning person, hell it was a fight to the death just to sit up in his bed, but something was different. he got up as if he had been awake for hours, and to top it off he felt like he could run 5 miles. john looked at the clock, it was about 8:30. he was 18 and a scenior at Holly Acadamy. he had moved to here from his old school that was half way across the state, his father was in the military so he was used to moveing all over the U.S. but half of the year was almost up, then he would probley move to a collage somewhere in new york. "mom im up" he yelld through the house but no answer came back. "must already be at work." he thought. john had a quick breakfast, put on his leather jacket, got his bag, and walked out the door. "what the hell" outside was pitch black with absolutely no street lamps, no cars, no people, and no lights of any kind, and to top it all off there was a faint mist gathering. johns head jerked in every direction looking for any hint of danger. then he smacked himself in the head for being so paronoid. "ive got to stop playing so much resident evil" he said to himself. even though he knew that his fear was all in his mind and that this was just some kind of eclpis or something like that. he walked into his room and took out a flash light and his large switchblade knife and put them in a secret pocket in his bag, being the new kid always taught him 2 things 1. know how to defend yourself and 2. always be prepaired. john thought for a brief moment about getting out his dads 9mm but untill he figured out what was going on he would leave it there. john put on his fingerless goves and got of his harly davidson sportster. he drove down the street for a mile or two and then saw a faint bit of light in front of him, he stoped and waited. the light turned out to be a car with 4 people in it.
 -=DarkZero=-
04-08-2003, 8:08 AM
Considering that Matt wouldn't get out of the car with Riel angered him,but he slowly continued up the street towards the figurer,but when he turns around,the car was gone.....
'Oh my god....' he thought, turning taking off towards the figure,who later becomes in focus on a motor cycle.
"QUICK WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!"
A fearsome look dwelled on the edge of Riels eye, as if he may cry.
But he hides his feelings and jumps on the back "Go!"
 whitedragon
04-08-2003, 3:49 PM
"what is_" john began to say but the figure on the back of the bike yelled "JUST GO!" john turned the harly around and went as fast as he could down the road. john was more confused than would be if the cheshire cat showed up right in front of him. he guessed he would go to his house unless ofcorse his guest said otherwise.
 -=DarkZero=-
04-08-2003, 8:30 PM
The air blowing through his hair, Riel raised his voice so the figure could hear him "You know what's going on!?"
The question stood in his head, after losing his friends, to some kind of...blackout?
It seems Riel is becoming more paranoid then ever before.
 whitedragon
04-08-2003, 9:15 PM
john looked back at the figure for a second then put his eyes back on the road. he reconised the man on the back, john shared a chemistry class with him. john tryed to remeber his name, then it suddenly came to him. "i have no idea riel, but something tells me that school is closed for the day." john was extreamly worried for his mother and father "we can go to my house to figure this thing out or we can try and look for help at the school or police station or anywhere."
 -=DarkZero=-
04-09-2003, 9:52 AM
"Well let's just go to your place to figure it out, I highly doubt there is any one here left...ateast"
The win almost knocking Riel off the bike, he slowly reaches for the coke he took from Matt, to drink."Hell why not enjoy this?"
 whitedragon
04-09-2003, 4:04 PM
john drove up to his house and they both got off the bike. john went into his house and before he did anything he went upstairs and got his dads 9mm and two clips "im not takeing any chances" john thought as he cliped the holster to the back of his belt. he then went downstairs to reil and said "i think that we should stock up on everything we need and then try to figure out what is going on."
 jokemaster
04-09-2003, 6:10 PM
*suddenly, the car appears about to crash into an alley, Jack quickly brakes, barely stopping the car before it crashes.*
Jack: Everyone OK?
 -=DarkZero=-
04-09-2003, 7:17 PM
OOC:WELCOME BACK JOKEMASTER! :d
Some bad news though,mike is gone,Katarn07 quit :P

IC:Riel froze infront of John,his body was in one place,but mind in another.
"What the hell am I doing here....Maybe it was just a dream,JACK!"
A great smile skimmed across his face "Was it a dream man!? Was I dreaming?! Let's go to school now man!" But then a flash invaded the windows of the car sending him back at johns house" This is strange man, I don't know what we should do" without any hesitation he sat down,thinking away.
 jokemaster
04-09-2003, 7:29 PM
*Jack turns around, and sees that matt bumped his head on the door, knocking him out.*
Jack: ****. We need to find Riel
*Jack backs the car out of the alley, and heads to the corner, where he brakes look at the sign, and checks the street map for his location*
Jack: let's see, if the motorcycle we saw was here, heading over here *traces map up to a few blocks away* The average motorcycle speed, they should be arriving.... HERE *points at corner 5 blocks away* in a maximum of five minutes. let's go."
*pushes the pedal to the floor, heading to the corner*
 whitedragon
04-09-2003, 8:03 PM
john saw riel smile at him but he looked like he was elsewhere, in another world. then his smile faded and he sat down hard on the couch as if he became very faint all of a sudden. "hey man are you_" but john stoped midsintence. he heard a scratching on the door as if by some animal. john drew his gun and walked over to the door slowly, as he walked over the scratching grew louder and louder untill it seemed as if whatever it was outside was scratching right through the door. john was sweating. while he dident want to see what was outside, he had to or both he and riel mite be in danger. john opend the door as fast as he could and saw...nothing. nothing was there, there were no scratches on the door or anywhere. john shut the door and swallowed hard. he dident notice it but his hands were trembleing. he looked at riel and said "d-dident you hear that?"
 -=DarkZero=-
04-09-2003, 11:37 PM
Riel's eyes became black,as the scratching waved onto everydoor that led outside,every window in the house.
"I hear it...." All of a sudden a screetching noise from the streets interupted the scratchs,Riel peered out the window to find jack, speeding his way to the house,Riels eyes went back to blue,as he fell hard onto the floor...passed out.
 jokemaster
04-10-2003, 8:30 AM
*Jack sees the motorcycle parked outside the house, and parks right next to it.*
Jack: At least someone's here...
*Jack opens the trunk, grabs his hunting shotgun and heads the door, knocking on it*
 whitedragon
04-10-2003, 5:16 PM
john turns around and opens the door again, while pointing the 9mm in the face of a human "holy crap!" the two say at the same time john turns around and sees riel on the floor passed out
 -=DarkZero=-
04-11-2003, 9:48 AM
Riel's physical state become's cold, frozen,mental state lost and confused,so many things were happening and all he could think about was getting out alive, he thought to him self,one question,on what the hell was happening, nothing seemed normal,his life ment nothing.
He just wished this was one dream that he could wake up from and everything would be better,that his little sister would still be around annoying him.
The voice was faint,but he reconized it in his comma state,John.
A sigh was released from his body.
 topshot
04-11-2003, 11:56 PM
Liger is still walking through the streets, headed for one destination: the nearest Amoco gas station to grab a Coke with his name on it. He keeps walking about his own path, until he encounters a dying old man with a .45 Calibur pistol.

"What's your problem, ol' timer? D'ya get sniped off by a gunner?"

"Hmmm. Yes, yes I was. By something inhuman. Looked like an alien from one of those horror flicks that you see now-a-days. Killed my wife and injured an innocent bystander. This thing had razor sharp claws and could tear solid steel."

"You're crazy, old man. Things like that don't exist. Best give me your gun while I get you to a hospital."
 whitedragon
04-12-2003, 10:58 AM
john looked back at riel, ignoreing the man with the shotgun at his door. riel had collapsed onto the floor. "damn riel dont conk out on me now" he said as he ran over to riel. john picked him up off the floor and put him on the couch. "damn just one thing after another today" john thought. john waited for afew seconds and then said to the man with the shotgun. "can you help me get him to a hospital"
 jokemaster
04-12-2003, 8:22 PM
Jack: I don't think they're open right now, you got some water?
 whitedragon
04-12-2003, 8:30 PM
john could have hit himself in the head for being so stupid. ofcorse the hospital wasent open. "uh yeah i think the water is running" john said. john ran into the kitchen and got a wash cloth and a pot. he turned on the water and put it in the pot then went back into the liveing room
 jokemaster
04-12-2003, 8:33 PM
*checks for pulse*
JAck: Well, he's not dead. throw the water on him, but be careful we don't want to drown him
 whitedragon
04-12-2003, 8:43 PM
"throw the water on him? ok." john threw the whole pot of water on riel. "well thats one way to do it i guess" john said trying not to laugh
 -=DarkZero=-
04-13-2003, 12:48 AM
Still no sign of waking came off of riel, else where he was trying to figure something about himself,something about this hole thing.
"I know it isn't a dream....I can see everything though,here everything!
That person in the streets walking around must know exactly whats going on..he seems so calm..and Im..AH!" Riel's body starts coughing as he awakes fastly,"COmon! we have to go!" His demands were straight.
 jokemaster
04-13-2003, 8:24 AM
Jack: Were?
 -=DarkZero=-
04-15-2003, 12:52 AM
"Well nothings open right?!
And I think we're dealing with something far beyond immagineable,so the first thing we're going to do is,Get stocked up on some guns,well me,you guys are already packed,then....ARCADES!"-Riel jumps up doing some kind of victory pose"THEY'RE FREE!!!!!!! lets get too it!"Riel runs out the door and too the car awaiting Jack and John
 whitedragon
04-15-2003, 9:59 AM
"well youve got to admire his inthusiasm" (sp?) said john walking out to his harly
 topshot
04-15-2003, 8:01 PM
Liger and the wounded old man make it to the hospital, only to find that it's closed.

"Damn! They closed up! Well, if I remember correctly, there should be a drug store nearby. Let's hope it's open, 'cause if it's not, I'm breaking in! Hopefully they'll have a first aid kit, then I can patch you up, ol' timer....."

Old man:"Please. Hurry. I don't want to die."

"You won't die. Reach onto the back of my shoulder. There's canteen filled with water in my shoulder pocket. It should keep you alive for some time. Until then, we should keep a look out for those guys I saw earlier........."

Liger throws the old man onto his back and starts walking to the street where he last saw them.
 -=DarkZero=-
04-16-2003, 5:48 PM
"A screw this"Riel runs up to jack grabbing his ear,dragging him to the car throwing him in the back taking the key"Im driving"
When he went to reach for the car door handel a voice told him to stay away from the streets,it came from behind him,so he quickly turned,his face going white.
 whitedragon
04-16-2003, 5:56 PM
john tryed not to laugh when he saw riel throw jack into the back of the car. john put his 9mm in its holster and threw his book bag on the ground "wont be needing that anymore" john thought. he was about to turn on his harly when he heard a gasp from riel. john turned around to see what riel was looking at and then backed off seeing what it was

"jerry louise?" reil said (just kidding. ignore that last part :p )
 -=DarkZero=-
04-16-2003, 7:23 PM
OOC:rofl if only :rolleyes:

IC:Riel quickly turned opening the door,getting in.
Without a word he started up the car and got the hell out of there,He sped through the city streets losing any memory of where he was going to go."My brother..." He let a tear slide down his face as he said this softly,speeding up.
 whitedragon
04-16-2003, 7:35 PM
john got on the harley trying to catch up to riel. what had riel seen. john put this in the back of his mind as he spead down the road
 jokemaster
04-25-2003, 10:53 PM
Jack: you OK man?
 whitedragon
04-25-2003, 11:15 PM
john was following the car which was the only light besides his own. as he was driveing he began to fell tierd and suddenly the only lights he saw suddenly went out. "oh thank God your awake" he heard a familar voice. john slowly opend his eyes and then saw the crying face of his mother. she hugged him but john wasent paying attention to her he got up and walked out of the room ignoreing the protests of his mother. he went to another room and opend the door. the room was dimly lit with afew candels. he went over to the hospital bed and opend the curtians. he staired with shock at the lifeless body of a 17 year old girl, she was not hurt phisically in any way but she had a look of horor on her face. john felt a sickening feeling in his gut, and then he felt sadness of which he never knew before when he finally realised who it was. "ELLY!!" he was back on the harly. the harly went out of control and he flew off of it hitting the ground hard.
 topshot
04-26-2003, 10:01 AM
Liger and the old man hear a sound of twisting metal screeching against the hard concrete road, and realize that someone had fallen off their harley davidson motorcycle. They quickly rush to the scene of the accident just a couple alleys away and try to awaken John, who was badly damaged in the wreck.

"Hey! Hey! You okay, man?"
 whitedragon
04-26-2003, 11:55 PM
john woke up and suddenly wished he hadent. he hurt all over. a man ran over to him and asked if he was ok...what a stupid question but the only one a person could give if they saw someone crash. "just give me a sub sandwich and ill be fine." he said with a laugh
 topshot
04-27-2003, 12:40 AM
Liger had replied to John's funny comment,"Heh, well you were lucky! I probably would have let you die if I hadn't heard the crash. Say, you look familiar. Yeah, I remember you. You were with those 2 other guys. Headin' somewhere? I can give you a lift, since your bike's pretty trashed up. Don't worry about the old man that was travelling with me. For some reason I won't mention, he's dead. Died 3 hours later after having a seizure."

Liger then points to John's harley.

"Okay, so I was joking, he's alive and sleeping in my apartment. Left a note for him telling him that I was going to search for something. I don't know what, but it has to deal with you and your friends......"
 -=DarkZero=-
04-28-2003, 2:32 AM
Above them,stood a shadow,leering down apon them.
"I need to set sail for awile...find out what this is..."
The shadow slowly turned his head towards jack,as he looked around.
"Say Goodbye to Riel..."
Riel....walked over to the ledge of the roof he stood on,then leaped to another,increasing his speed leaping from roof to roof.
 jokemaster
04-28-2003, 10:06 AM
Jack: Holy ****. Gotta lay off the Matrix movies
*Jack runs to the edge of the roof and jumps to the other, barely making it and hanging on to the ledge before climbing on it*
 -=DarkZero=-
04-28-2003, 6:07 PM
Slowly comes to a hault,then turns towards jack.
"you're coming along? I thought i'd end up going alone..."
Goes back and helps him up"well glad you came >=D"
 whitedragon
04-28-2003, 6:37 PM
john got up with some difficulty "hey do you know where those other two guys went"
 jokemaster
04-28-2003, 7:33 PM
Jack: And let you get killed alone? Hell no
 -=DarkZero=-
04-28-2003, 9:45 PM
"I guess we're gonna die together then"Riel jokes around as he takes a seat,pulling out 2 cans of coke passing one to jack"Let's enjoy it wile we can"
Riel then takes stare at the full moon eclipsing the city in which should be day.
Page: 1 of 2