Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Xtasy.

Page: 2 of 2
 jokemaster
04-28-2003, 9:48 PM
Jack: Guess so.
*takes a sip from his coke*
Jack: how long do you think this is gonna last?
 -=DarkZero=-
04-28-2003, 10:05 PM
"Depends" -pops the can open gulpin some down
"I just hope it's over soon,or atleast never happend for no reason you know?"
He slowly rises,taking some more.
pulling out a glock.
"I snatched this just incase"
He cocks it back then slides it in his belt slide-
 jokemaster
04-28-2003, 10:20 PM
Jack: well, i brought my dad's old gun
*pulls out the shotgun*
 topshot
04-28-2003, 11:00 PM
Liger says in reply to John's question,"If we were to catch up to your friends, John, we would need a tracking device, which I don't got. We'll just have to drive around until someone says they seen 'em, or if we see 'em ourselves."

Liger then takes out two cans of Coke from his mini-cooler and offers one to John, as he begins to gulp his down.
 whitedragon
04-29-2003, 12:21 AM
john smiled. "i prefer Dr. pepper but i guess i shouldent complane" john said as he took the coke. he hadent realised it before now but he had not had anything to drink the entire day. john swallowed the entire coke down in just afew seconds. his dad always teased him by saying that john had a hollow leg. "where to?" john said
 -=DarkZero=-
04-29-2003, 5:06 PM
Meanwhile,Night fell by,well atleast by time,Riel an jack seemed fast asleep.
But a couple minutes later,Riel rose and then headed towards a ladder,climbing down into the streets,then hiking up the road towards a school near by.
 whitedragon
05-05-2003, 11:07 PM
OOC: this is a good story. i think i mite steal you idea :p
 -=DarkZero=-
05-08-2003, 1:57 AM
ooc: DO IT AND I'LL CUT OUT YOUR EYES THEN MANUALLY POKE OUT THE PUPILS!
Lol jus jk,hell it's for the public,go ahead.
 whitedragon
05-08-2003, 2:04 AM
Originally posted by Tupac.
ooc: DO IT AND I'LL CUT OUT YOUR EYES THEN MANUALLY POKE OUT THE PUPILS!
Lol jus jk,hell it's for the public,go ahead.
OOC: well i wont sell it ill just make it really cool. no worrys mobius_ uh i mean Tupac
 -=DarkZero=-
05-08-2003, 12:05 PM
Weellll this rp is dead,let's just sit back and have a nice cup of coffee or something, mmmmm
 topshot
05-08-2003, 8:03 PM
A dead RP? Sounds kind of stupid to give up on a thread that you created. Don't call it quits on this thread, man.

This is a good solid, strong piece of work that you created, and I'm not going to just sit back and watch this thread wither away to nothing like my first RP on these forums. Either go down fighting to keep this thread alive, or just let it roll on the floor and die.

Either way, it's your decision, and I'll stand by your side for whatever choice you make. Always...........;)
 Redwing
05-09-2003, 11:32 AM
((Dead after less than a week? No. That just means everyone needed a break. Inactive for two, three weeks, a month, then you worry. And even then, you can bring it back. So don't give up for that reason at least ;)))
 -=DarkZero=-
05-09-2003, 8:22 PM
lol
well im still waiting for the play to continue so >.>
 topshot
05-16-2003, 9:41 PM
OOC: Well, I guess I'll continue then.

Liger, drifting in and out of his conscience, heard John ask him something, but he could not remember what it was that he asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did you ask me something?"

"Yeah," John replied,"Where are we heading to?"

"Well," Liger said, stopped to think, then continued,"I guess we'll head to where we can get some answers: the alley behind what used to be a church. The old man is sleeping there. He should know where your friends headed off to."

After having said that, he takes out a Time magazine with a picture of Keanu Reeves on the cover of it.
 jokemaster
05-31-2003, 12:48 AM
((THIS RPG NEEDS CPR! CLEAR *Shocks*))
*Jack woke up, and saw that Riel was gone, he knew he would go to the school, he quickle clambered down the ladder and straight out ran to the school*
 -=DarkZero=-
06-06-2003, 1:37 AM
Riel heard the running footsteps behind him and quickly ducked into a close alley, watching his friend run by, then slowly wiping his head from the sweat took the back ways to The school
"I can't let them find me...it's better if we're split up.." Then after the words lingered in his mind a trash can fell over and what seemed like a baby walked out, but in the light it had dark eyes, clawed hands and thirsty for blood, Riel steped back taking in his breath.
 topshot
06-06-2003, 6:46 AM
Finishing the Time Magazine he brought along on the journey, Liger gazed into the sky for a moment. Then a strange scent caught his attention.

"Something doesn't smell right......"

"What is it?" John replied.

"It's here........"

"What's here?"

"The threat to humanity that may just destroy us all, that's what's here. It's arrived at a school nearby. Don't know what it is yet, but it seems it's out for something, or someone."

"Could Riell have gone to this place you're talking about?"

Taking out a cig from his biker jacket and lighting it, Liger took a little puff, squinting his eyes as he thought.

"Pretty sure of it. Better get going. He may need our help. God knows how long he'll last against this thing."

And so with the spoken word out of the way, John and Liger hopped back onto Liger's bike and sped off toward the city.
Page: 2 of 2