Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Important: Modeller Needed

Page: 1 of 1
 razorace
03-14-2003, 7:46 PM
Ok, as discussed in theCritical Basic Issue with the Saber Collision System (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94733) thread, MotF needs modellers BAD. There is a list of what we need.

Important:

1. Saber blade model - for use as a collision model for the sabers. It needs to be to scale with the default saber hilt and with very specific tag surfaces to make it linkable to the ingame collision models. This is CRITICAL to the continuation of the weapon/saber modifications. This doesn't need a skin. The better the model, the better the hit detection. (Completed)

2. Generic player model - for use as the collision model for all the players. The current system uses the kyle model but kyle's surfaces aren't set up for ghoul2 hitzone detection and he has some shoulderpads and stuff that isn't "generic". This doesn't need a skin. The better the model, the better the hit detection.

Not so Important:

1. MotF Logo Model - for use as the MotF logo and to be inserted into the main menu (like the current jk2 symbol). The prettier, the better.

2. Common Day Star Wars Objects - for use with the planned telekenetics ability. You gotta have SOMETHING to throw the abilities around. :)
 PerfectJamie
04-09-2003, 8:49 AM
I am up to the chalenge! I was supposed to be your modeler anyway, I will meet you online!
 razorace
04-09-2003, 3:22 PM
ok dokie
 razorace
05-26-2003, 2:36 PM
Well, since the project is cancelled for now, we no longer need a modeller.
Page: 1 of 1