Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Lost Mines of Inthenkar

Page: 1 of 5
 Deac
03-09-2003, 10:17 AM
[This looks like a good, fresh RPG forum. It also has more RPG'ers than XWA or RSN, so, here's a new one from me]

Rules:
Post your character bio in first post
No killings in one post [So you can't say "A shoots B dead", if B is not your character. You can say, however "A shoots AT B"]
No controlling other people's characters.
No godmoding.
No jedi/sith.
Nothing major beyond SW canon.

The Lost Mines of Inthenkar

During the Galactic Civil war, rumours grew of a great stash of valuable Ebonite ore on the planet Inthenkar. This is the story of a group of people who would journey into the planet's ancient core in search of wealth and glory...and find much worse...

My Character:

Name:Merten Ijo.
Race: Alderanian
Bio: A grizzled glory-hunting mercenary, Ijo has decided to try his hand at adventuring. He is resentful of the empire, but has no major loyalty to anyone.

-----------------------------

[A Coruscant Cantina]

*Ijo sits at a table. He hopes that people will answer his holoadd he left on the smuggling network and meet him here.*
 jokemaster
03-09-2003, 6:42 PM
Name: Cosmo Renfro
Bio: a mercenary made famous by having the right connections with the right people. Has a reputation for not lying about what the job is about and is used by many to hire more people
------------
*renfro approaches Ijo*
Renfro: You the guy looking for a job?
 Deac
03-10-2003, 1:52 PM
Ijo: No, I'm the guy who is looking for help with one. Did you see my add?
 jokemaster
03-10-2003, 5:14 PM
Renfro: well, I was hoping to grab a few men before seeing you, but now that i'm here, where exactly is the mine?
 Deac
03-11-2003, 1:51 PM
Ijo: I can't tell you unless you're in. I don't want MORE competition.
 RandomMonkey
03-11-2003, 3:25 PM
name-Gara'thorn
speciece-Turned Youzhang Vong
age-235
bio-Gara'thorn or thorn for short was a youzhang vong who left there race although keeping man of their ways, he is one of the best assasins in the outer rim who is driven only by glory for himself.
 jokemaster
03-11-2003, 5:21 PM
Renfro: alright then, I'm in. Do we need any equipment?
 Redwing
03-12-2003, 2:22 AM
((Nothing major beyond SW canon.
Guess Termand Rwos is out then ;)))

Name: Jalil Kress
Race: Human
Bio: A clever, self-centered mercernary. Rather famous for taking ridiculous risks and surviving. He likes the Empire for the sole reason that their presence makes his job more "interesting". Although good at gaining other's trusts when he wants to, he is really loyal to no one but himself.

----------

*Jalil enters the cantina and looks around for the face from the hoload. He spots Ijo and reconsiders approaching him as he sees the other man talking to him. Instead he orders a drink and sits at a nearby table, close enough to eavesdrop*
 KOTOR*KAMA
03-13-2003, 12:39 PM
haha man i like rpg this one is cool i like:confused: :p :D :rolleyes:
 Deac
03-13-2003, 2:00 PM
Ijo: I'm hoping for some more. But here's the plan. We go there...we find the treasure, we get out. We also

*Another man enters the cantina. He is a well dressed man carrying a custom pistol*

Johnis: Ijo...need some pack rats to do your dirty work? I'll find the mines before you ever do...but I can't stay now. Have to get going. The treasure won't find itself...

*He leaves*

Ijo: ...Have to move faster than him!
 jokemaster
03-13-2003, 2:10 PM
Renfro: Should I take Rockhound along?
 RandomMonkey
03-13-2003, 8:20 PM
All of a sudden the lights go out!!
when they come back on a message is scrawled out on the wall in blood
all wilol stay away from the mine if they do not wish to suffer like this
Below the text lay a body mangled
 jokemaster
03-14-2003, 1:37 PM
Renfro: I guess he's not our only problem
 Deac
03-14-2003, 1:43 PM
Ijo: Yes...there are...cultists...I kinda forgot to mention that. "But hokey religions and ancient weapons ain't no match for a good blaster at your side." So, it looks like we'd best get moving.
 jokemaster
03-14-2003, 1:48 PM
Renfro: yeah, let me pick something up though, where do I meet you?
 Redwing
03-14-2003, 10:21 PM
*Jalil gets up and walks up behind Ijo*

Jalil: Hello. Jalil Kress, mercenary, at your service. I saw your hoload.
 Deac
03-15-2003, 9:56 AM
Ijo: I take it you're already in. Good! We haven't much time. Renfro, get it, then meet us at docking bay 657. We have to move.

*Leaves the Cantina*
 jokemaster
03-15-2003, 10:07 AM
*goes to pick up Rockhound*
 Redwing
03-16-2003, 9:27 PM
*Jalil, taken aback, watches Ijo leave*

Jalil: Uhh...alright then. *hurridly follows Ijo*
 Captain Wilson
03-19-2003, 4:51 PM
Name : kalidor
Bio: A shifty bounty hunter with little known history except he has a grudge against a man called inventus, But other then nothing is known.

*gets up from table after listing to the words said by Ijo, Pulls a hevey cloak on and walks out the bar towards docking bay 657 with a small smile drawn on his face*
 Deac
03-20-2003, 4:26 PM
*Ijo looks behind him*

Ijo: Do you think he's following us?
 Captain Wilson
03-20-2003, 4:38 PM
* seeing Ijo turn, Kalidor rolls off a smirk and quickins hes pace untill he is level with Ijo*

Kalidor: you the guy from the holoadd?
 Captain Wilson
03-21-2003, 9:07 PM
Kalidor:cause i need passage to Inthenkar. I'll work for passage
 Deac
03-22-2003, 1:25 PM
"Yeah, I'm the guy from the Add. And, if you need only passage, go somewhere else. But if you want a share of the booty, then come with us."
 Captain Wilson
03-22-2003, 3:16 PM
Kalidor: what percent do i get of the loot?
 Kuuki
03-23-2003, 1:26 PM
*A man sitting across the room, sitting by himself watching the conversation from the corner of his eye. He holds a small device, which is being used for recording the conversation. At the same time he whispers into his palm, which has an implanted commnicator...*

???: "Yes commander, I'm recording it... They are leaving, they will go to a certain docking bay... Yes, commander, I shall follow them... Oh, You want me to black op? I understand..."

*The Man gets up, pays for his tab, and leaves going to the docking bay...*
 Deac
03-23-2003, 1:31 PM
"Well, we split it even ways. There's quite a lot to go around. Dead members families are compensated."
 Kuuki
03-23-2003, 1:47 PM
*The Man catches up with Ijo.*

???: "Hello there. I heard about the Job opertunity. And I really need a job right now. My name is Jutrok, Micheal Jutrok." *Offers to shake hands.*
 Redwing
03-23-2003, 11:18 PM
Jalil: Dead member's families? *mutters* Gee, he's optomistic...
 Captain Wilson
03-24-2003, 11:53 AM
Kalidor:fine im in, but no funny stuff. And if you find a man Inventus leave him for me
 Deac
03-24-2003, 1:04 PM
*The party reach the docking bay doors*

"Right... if we're all in...including you *gestures at Jutrok* then we go in. There's no turning back from here. So Kalidor, you have to know we're not chasing any vendetta's but mine. To get to the mine before that guy from the bar. If you're in, follow me."

*Enters docking bay*
 RandomMonkey
03-24-2003, 3:08 PM
Looking down a passage deep in the mine...
*Robed Figures danicing around pit of lava*
"Blood For the blood god!!!! BLood FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
A small wodland animal is thrown into the flame (a creature much like a squirrrel) and comes out with a flaming tail and flaming eyes sreeching "blood for the blood god"!!!
 Kuuki
03-24-2003, 6:36 PM
*Follows Ijo*

Jutrok: "Thanks! This job can really put me out of the hole that im in you say?"
 jokemaster
03-25-2003, 2:06 PM
*arrives at docking bay carrying a drill-like machine*
Renfro: who are the new guys?
 Redwing
03-26-2003, 1:42 AM
Jalil: I'm Jalil Kress, mercenary. And you?
 Captain Wilson
03-26-2003, 1:45 PM
*kalidor turns glamces at renfro and walks into the docking bay without a word*
 Deac
03-28-2003, 1:50 PM
Ijo: Just call me Ijo. Done a bit of this, a bit of that. Mostly historical stuff. Now, we need to lift off.

*Boards Corellian Blockade Runner. Ijo moves to the Bridge and places a disk into the player. Suddenly loud music blasts it's way over the ship's intercom*

Heh. Dismembered Ewok. For a band with a sith lord for a lead singer, this ain't bad...[ Anyone who knows WHO?]:D
 jokemaster
03-28-2003, 6:42 PM
*before boarding ship*
Renfro: Cosmo renfro. I guess this is it.
*boards ship*
 Redwing
03-29-2003, 8:46 PM
((LOL :D ;) :p))

Jalil: Dismembered Ewok aye? Probably named from its effects on small animals. Can you turn it down, please? No cut of treasure is worth this...
 jokemaster
03-29-2003, 9:28 PM
Renfro: Small animals? this should be called Dismembered Wookie, or to be more precise Dismembered Guy Who turned this music on in front of the Wookie.
 Kuuki
03-30-2003, 10:20 AM
((c7.5? :D))

*Jutrok goes into the maintenance room and takes out a tool box with his left arm, while his right arm twitches every few seconds.*

Jutrok: "Damn arm..." *comm into bridge.* "I'm barrowing some tools. I have a little twitch in my arm I need to fix."
 Deac
03-31-2003, 1:00 PM
[Nope! None of you got it! I was in fact SYRNL DARKSTAR!]

Ijo: Fine!

*Rolls eyes and turns it down as ship lifts off*
 Kuuki
03-31-2003, 5:44 PM
Jutrok: "Hey I like that song!" ((:p))

*Jutrok goes into an empty lounge room. He sets the Tool box on the table. He takes off his coat and shirt to show under his shirt, was a good portion of cyborgnetics under artifcal skin layers. He disconnects his arm which a 'powerdown' sound is made. Jutrok takes out some tools, to 'detach' certain layers, then uses other tools to fix his twitching problems.*

Jutrok: "That should do it."

*Jutrok reattaches the arm, but not the layers of skin, to make sure the adjustments were correct. He moves the arm in different directions making sure everything was in working order. Satisfied, he reattaches the artifical layers, then pulls back on his shirt, then puts on the coat again, covering the 'artifical' portions of his body.*
 Redwing
04-02-2003, 5:22 AM
Jalil: So where are we going?
 Deac
04-10-2003, 2:14 PM
Ijo: Inthenkar, where the mines are. We'll land at the spaceport on the near side of the planet. Make sure you pick you rweapons from the hold, it could turn violent.
 Kuuki
04-10-2003, 3:04 PM
((you should post more on your own rpg's often :P))

Jutrok: "Good enough for me. In anycase it least it won't be boring." 'And maybe I'll get rid of my target during any crossfire, the confusion. Yes, that situation would be the prefect time.'

*Jutrok looks on his arm, thinking about how he will make his kill...*
 Captain Wilson
04-11-2003, 2:09 PM
*Kaildor grins at the sound of violance
Kalidor:(chuckeling) fun for all the family

*Laughing, goes to findhis prefered weapon of choice, The now groiwing laugh echoing round the ship*
 Deac
04-12-2003, 9:57 AM
Ijo: Where ever did we get you from?

*Shakes head as he decides what weapons to take*
 Captain Wilson
04-12-2003, 12:53 PM
kaildor returns with a slilenced sniper rifle slung over bck, 2 holsted,bladed pistols on either leg and one very long sword

Kaildor: when do we land?
 Redwing
04-12-2003, 8:21 PM
*Jalil looks around at all the weapons, unable to decide which one to take. A particular trait of his was that when the situation wasn't life or death, he was very bad at making decisions*
Page: 1 of 5