Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Lost Mines of Inthenkar

Page: 2 of 5
 jokemaster
04-12-2003, 8:42 PM
*picks up a blaster, checking balance and putting it in his hoilster, drawing it and putting it back again. Finally he tries aiming and puts it in his hoilster satisfied*
 Deac
04-13-2003, 1:45 PM
*Grabs an Imperial Repeater with undermounted grenade launcher and a personal Ion Blaster*

Ijo: We should arrive shortly...
 Captain Wilson
04-13-2003, 1:52 PM
Kaildor: Great, fun time for me. Get ready
*draw his sword one handed and a bladed pistol in the other*
 Kuuki
04-13-2003, 3:23 PM
*Jurtok makes it to the amory. He picks up a snipe rifle and a rail detonator/gun.*

Jutrok: "Interesting..."

*Jutrok removes the scope from the snipe rifle, and jerry-rigs it on the rail detonator/gun.*

Jutrok: "There. That should do it. these things are accurate enough, but I dont like the sights on em. The scope should do just fine..."
 jokemaster
04-13-2003, 5:36 PM
*grabs a stormtrooper rifle and attaches his own scope to it*
 Redwing
04-14-2003, 12:07 AM
*Jalil gives up and grabs the biggest weapon there, a rocket launcher. After seeing the number of shots he had, he winces and picks up several blasters and clips them to his waist. He proceeds to strap the rocket launcher and sets it up around his shoulders. By the time he's finished loading up he looks like a walking arsenal, and it looked incredible that his legs could even support him.*

Jalil: *grins* Shall we go?
 Deac
04-14-2003, 9:53 AM
*The blockade runner lands and Ijo steps out*

Ijo: Remember where we parked!
 Kuuki
04-14-2003, 10:00 AM
*Jutrok walks out clamly, holding the gun he choosed.*

Jutrok: "Okay, show us where to go..."
 jokemaster
04-14-2003, 4:55 PM
Renfro: Sure, lot I
*points at spike shaped like an I*
 Captain Wilson
04-14-2003, 8:30 PM
Kaildor steps out and slings the rifel over his sholder.
Kaildor: give me the mine corridnates, i have a little past history i need to clean up. Ill catch you up.
 whitedragon
04-14-2003, 9:10 PM
hey guys cool story. can i join in? i dont want to if its going to mess with your storys
 Captain Wilson
04-14-2003, 9:13 PM
(go on let him join deac hes a cool writer :D)(do it or i kill u at school ;) )
 Kuuki
04-14-2003, 11:07 PM
((Read the rules. create the character (which seems like at this time it would be best to fit in a bad guy. But you better best PM Deac about that first ^_~) and post the bio in your post ^_^))
 Deac
04-15-2003, 4:25 PM
[Sure whitedragon can join. Just have him meet us at the mine entrance]

Ijo: I said no vendettas. Just ask around, and they'll tell you the location on the entrance. That's been explored tons of times, it's the secret inner temples we're looking for...
 whitedragon
04-15-2003, 6:55 PM
thanks im going to start off with an intro story. its kindof long so bear with me

name: john clark

race: human

bio: a bounty hunter that not many people have heard of but not because he isent good. its because he likes to keep a low profile. he is called the "cloked hunter" because of the black cloke he wares over his normal cloths.

coruscant:
"well, well, well what have we here" a very large human man walked over to a man in a cloke who was sitting at a table at the corner of a bar minding his own busness. "you sitting at my table, buddey and i dont like that" the man said. john redhammer stayed silent, not even paying attention to him. "hey did you hear me. i said_" john suddenly kicked the man in the face. then got up and punched him in the nose, breaking it. the large man fell like a ton of bricks clutching his nose. john pulled back his hood revealing his face. "do you know what the bounty is on you?" john said smileing. "400,000 credits, but i wouldent even put half that bounty on such a small time crook as yourself." the large man pulled a knife but before he could lunge john grabed the blade and broke it off. "a small time crook with such cheep wepons too. what is this made out of? plastic?" john got up and kicked the man again knocking him out cold. john got out a commlink and turned it to a certian freequency. "hello jaro. i have your bounty right here. just transfer the funds to my account. bye" john was about to walk out but a small man with tatoos all over his face stoped him. "that was quite impressive. to tell you the truth, i thought that man would kill you" the small man said. john looked down at him "your point" "my point is mr redhammer that i have a job for you, with very great rewards." "you must have payed a price to get my name" "yes your friend asa told me. now how about my offer" "good ol asa. cant seem to keep himself out of my affairs. thanks for the offer but i must decline." "but i was told you never turn down a job." "you must have not payed enough money then. goodbye." "wait. will you at least tell me why you wont take my offer." "well it because i have just ran out of supplys. you know, wepons, medical supplys. stuff like that. and to top it off i dont have too much money" "this is a simple problem. what if i told you that i can get any supplys that you need and you wont have to pay a cent." john looked questioningly at the little creepy man and then smiled "i would say that you have a deal."

"ok so he wants you to kill 5 guys exploreing a mine. dont you think that this job is a bit...odd" asa said. asa was a blue twilek who owned a popular club on coruscant, he was also johns friend and partner. john smiled at the question "how many times have you said that to me." "i know but this still seems strange. by the way, whats going to be your plan of attack for this job." john thought for a while the said "i guess im going to pretend that i want to join their expodition and then capture them one by one." "thats suppriseingly sneeky of you. you never worked like that." "well if you would actually look at the targets profile for one then you would see that these men are no run of the mill, small time thugs. these guys are professionals at what they do and even to take on one of these guys would be extreamly hard so 5 at once would just be suicide." john went into another room, changed his cloths and put on blue jeans, a white tee shirt, a leather jacket and fingerless gloves. he walked out and put on his cloke. he turned to asa and said "and like you said, theres something strrange about this job. so i wont do anything untill i learn more." john put on his hood and went out the door.

"inthenkar. what a depressing planet" john had landed afew minuts ago and was now in search of his targets. "this is going to be a challenge" john thought
 Kuuki
04-15-2003, 10:11 PM
((No offence, but have you ever RPGed?))
 whitedragon
04-15-2003, 10:23 PM
OOC: is it bad. i do RPG but i like to put it into story form. plus this is kindof an intro story. should i change it
 Redwing
04-17-2003, 5:57 AM
((Hold, hold, hold. No fighting, please, or I pull out the mod stick. Or hammer. Or fluffy bunny. Whatever I'm s'posed to have :xp:

Whitedragon: I think what Scar...I mean "Kookee" is trying to say is that your post doesn't look like a normal RPG post. Look round, you'll see what I mean :) And no, it's perfectly fine if you want it that way.

Oh, just a hint: Capital letters sometimes make things easier to understand ;)))

Jalil: Secret inner temples? *tone halfway sarcastic* Sounds spooky. How do you know we'll fare any better than the peeps who came before us?

*looks hard at Ijo* Everyone acted so private on the trip. If we're all gonna be one big happy family, or at least band of treasure hunters, I think we need to open up a little around here. Since you're the fearless leader, I say you go first. What's your story, man?
 Kuuki
04-17-2003, 11:21 AM
((I didn't mean anything bad about it. Seriously, but all that jumbled... :freakout: :wornout: ))

*Jutrok slings the gun strap over his shoulder, with the handle just over his left shoulder.*
 Deac
04-17-2003, 12:17 PM
Ijo: I've loved ancient treasures since I was born. Been hunting them as soon as I was old enough. Problem is, a lot's already been found. and that creep that traded insults with me at the bar has often beat me to it. But I've finally found it: the entrance to the Temple of Inthenkar. A got it from a dying Mon Calamarian. He told me that he could never find the entrance because he was blinded, so he gave me the map. I knew was going to need a group to get past some of the obstacles. You.
 jokemaster
04-17-2003, 3:03 PM
Renfro: Question, does that guy know where the entrance is? or even know you have the map?
 Deac
04-18-2003, 12:07 PM
Ijo: Yes. I know exactly where it is. Unfortunatley the map was copied by my arch rival, who is also on his way, which is why we have to beat him to it.
 Kuuki
04-18-2003, 4:56 PM
Jutrok: *keeping it short and sweet.* "I'm broke, and my family really needs this money. I was discharged from the Imperal Army a while back. And I tehre was no work around. I can say this is a life saver for me."
 whitedragon
04-18-2003, 9:39 PM
(OOC: Sorry that my post look jumbled I just dont bother to check it. Btw is it ok if post like this because I will post the way you want if not, and Ill try to use caps from now on.)

John looked around for awhile ,searching everywhere, untill he saw them all in one spot, he rememberd from their pictures. John walked up to one and said "I heard you guys are looking for help on an expodition to the mines. Mind if i came along?"
 Kuuki
04-18-2003, 11:15 PM
Jutrok: *to John* "Ask him..." *Nods head in direction of Ijo* "He's running the show here, as for me, I need to hit the head..."
 whitedragon
04-18-2003, 11:43 PM
John turns to Ijo. "Hows it going. Would you happen to have room for a skilled bounty hunter?"
 Deac
04-19-2003, 9:36 AM
Ijo: I guess. How did you find out we were coming here? I didn't mention that in the add.
 whitedragon
04-19-2003, 11:14 AM
John smild and said "lets just say i have my sources. many people over heard you talking. includeing a good friend of mine."
 Redwing
04-20-2003, 2:47 AM
Jalil: Never treasure hunted before, but done just about everything else under the sun. People say I should've ended up in Imperial prison about thirty times over. But things've been quiet lately.. I was just waiting for something exciting to come up, and you came along.
 Kuuki
04-20-2003, 2:49 PM
Jutrok: "So that means you've killed people before then. How about for hire? There's a fair 'demand' for those so why haven't you done that?"
 Redwing
04-23-2003, 5:32 AM
Jalil: I hate doing what people expect. Besides, who's to say I haven't?
 Kuuki
04-23-2003, 3:10 PM
Jutrok: "Just asking..."
 Captain Wilson
04-28-2003, 1:54 PM
Kaildor: "Quit the whinning and lts get to the mines shall we?"
 Captain LeChuck
04-28-2003, 2:54 PM
Name: Thrindel Setta

Appearance: None really knows. Many rumours and legends are around Thrindel Setta. Some say he is Boba Fett's brother. Others say that he actually was a Mandalorian. Or is of Mandalorian heritage. None knows for sure.

Weapon: BlasTech EE-3 Rifle and a BlasTech DL-44 sidearm.

Ship: "Vengeance", A vastly modified a well armed ship the same class as Lando Calrissian's ship, the Lady Luck.

http://www.fuerzaimperial.com/vehiculos/aeronaves/ladyluckp.jpg)

Outift: A black and red Mandalorian armour, equppied with a jetpack grappling hook and a flamethrower.

Homeworld: Believed to be Mandalore.

Backgroud:

**THE TRUE BACKGROUND OF THRINDEL SETTA**

The man known a Veren Setta was born on Mandalore during the Mandalorian wars. His father was killed in battle and his home destroyed when he was but an infant. His mother managed to escape with him.
She fled to the Mandalorian Commander known as Jaster Mereel. He granted them permission to stay with them.

Years passed and Veren Setta grew. When one day, the enemies of Mandalore attacked the Mandalorians and his entire family was killed. Enraged about the death of his mother Veren Setta forged a mandalorian armour and joined the Mandalore Mercenary Army.

When the Mandalorians lost the war, Veren Setta fled to the distant planet of Alderaan where he met a girl. Her name was Galina Saren. The two married and had a child, Thrindel.

Thrindel and his parents lived happily on Alderaan for 10 years. When one day a man came to their farm. He was dressed in robes and wanted to know if Veren Setta was in. Veren walked out to see who was asking for him. Thrindel was now on his way home from a friend. As he walked around the corner of the house he could see the robed man holding Veren in the air, choking him, while his mother lay crying on the ground. The robed man ignted a lightsaber red as blood and struck down both of his parents and then left.

Being raised the Mandalorian way, he knew that his duty in life was to pick up the Mandalorian Armour his father left behind.
Rumour has it that now, 10 years after his parents death, he still looks for the robed man, but that is not certain...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A ship lands nearby(the one in the bio) and a man outifitted with a Mandalorian Armour walks out. He walks up to the group*

Heading for the Mines? Who's the one they call...*lowers his head to think*...Ijo?
 Deac
04-28-2003, 3:35 PM
*Ijo begins to panic, as would anyone who saw Boba Fett*

Ijo: That wan't me who stole those anicent Hutt artifacts, no matter what Gorobba says...
 jokemaster
04-28-2003, 7:34 PM
Renfro: I didn't steal them either
 Kuuki
04-28-2003, 7:42 PM
Jutrok: "What an interesting turn of events..."
 Captain Wilson
04-28-2003, 7:45 PM
*Kaildor laughs*
Kaildor: "why you mentning (OOC spelt wrong) bobba fett no.."
*turns in mid sentance*
Kaildor: ...w....err...now before you ask i had nothing to do with that shoting at.."
*quickly draws a pistol and ponits it at Setta*
Kaildor: "theres a nice bounty going on your head, fett. Think i might just claim it, Weaons on the floor, NOW!"
 jokemaster
04-28-2003, 7:53 PM
greedy bastard's gonna get us all killed
 Captain Wilson
04-28-2003, 7:57 PM
Kaildor: "weapons down fett, Come on hurry up"
 jokemaster
04-28-2003, 8:04 PM
((wilson: Italic text means thinking, just letting you know))
 Captain Wilson
04-28-2003, 8:06 PM
((sorry, edit the post i shall))
 whitedragon
04-29-2003, 12:29 AM
"well im here 5 minuts and already were haveing fun" john said with a laugh
 Redwing
04-29-2003, 7:59 AM
*Only Jalil looks unimpressed*

Jalil: This ain't Boba Fett. It's just a wannabe. *to Thrindel* Who are you?
 Kuuki
04-29-2003, 8:34 AM
Jutrok: 'I can't believe I got myself into this bunch of clowns... doodit doodit doodit doo doo doo doo doodit doodit da doo doo' *smirks*
 Deac
04-29-2003, 10:49 AM
*Ijo sighs in relief*

Ijo: So...you're not out to kill me. Put your weapon down Kalidor. You wouldn't have been able to take Fett anyway.
 Captain Wilson
04-29-2003, 10:53 AM
*grunts, takes his pistol down but keeps his hand on the holster*
Kaildor: "i could of killed fett, So who are you then, and the thing about your weapons still stands"
 joetech3000
04-29-2003, 10:54 AM
Just then, a beaten and bloody young man staggers past. "Help...Me.." Joe groans.
 Captain LeChuck
04-29-2003, 1:25 PM
I guess we'll have to help this guy.

*Looks around*

Is there a doctor around?

And as for you question...I am Thrindel Setta not Boba Fett. What they say about me, I dont care. Im in for this because I might earn some credit.
 Captain Wilson
04-29-2003, 1:50 PM
*kaildor looks at Thrindel Setta with a glare,then laughs and scratchs the back of his head*
Kaildor: "he he, sorry 'bout that setta. Im Kaildor, bounty hunter, as you have probably guessed from that" *mummbles*"i'll be dammed if any goddammed fett's gonna catch me"
*Kaildor turns to look at the bloody man and draws his pistol and aims*
Kaildor: "dont worry i'm better then a doctor, i'll take away the pain for free"*the last words were said with a chuckle*
Page: 2 of 5