Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hello

Page: 1 of 1
 Thrawn
11-11-1999, 6:28 PM
I am Grand Admiral Thrawn. I come in peace to introduce myself. If there's anyone from X-wing alliance forums, or Obi-wan forums you know me already! SoO hello all.

------------------
"There's no need to fear, your local Grand Admiral is near!"
 Rieekan
11-11-1999, 7:52 PM
Hey, Thrawn! I see you got some sense knocked into you and decided to wander over here!

http://www.indyjones.net/forums/wink.gif)

P.S. I know, I posted this message in another thread, but I didn't see THIS thread until just now.
 JR2000Z
11-11-1999, 9:10 PM
Welcome THRAWN.
I am JR20000Z also from the xwingalliance.net forums.
 MrMills
11-12-1999, 5:56 PM
Oh, you mean Rukh hasn't shown his true colors yet, Thrawn? I thought you were dead ... http://www.indyjones.net/forums/smile.gif)
 Kerm Vader
11-13-1999, 5:08 PM
I've just been observing the forums here, but I remember you, Thrawn, from the xwalliance forums.(You wouldn't happen to be the same Thrawn from the Homeworld forums, would you?
 Thrawn
11-13-1999, 8:57 PM
No, I'm not at the homeworld forums. As for sense, I still post at XWA.net, RS.net, and Obiwan forums reguarly. The Thrawn killed was my clone.

------------------
 LOR
11-14-1999, 5:06 PM
If I'm not mistaken, your the dude from Jediknight.net forums way back in the day before everyone who played jk quit and everyone began to suck, so I quit too.

Correct me if I'm wrong of course...

-LOR
 Thrawn
11-14-1999, 7:41 PM
ok, u are wrong. Never posted at JK.net forums. My first was XWA.

------------------
Page: 1 of 1