Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Motf

Page: 1 of 1
 Wudan
01-19-2003, 2:04 PM
What's in the future for MotF?

First thread, first Post!
 razorace
01-19-2003, 2:22 PM
Doh! You beat me to it!
 Ytmh
01-19-2003, 2:28 PM
Sup. I'm posting, see. I exist, see? OK. Not much's in the future of MOTF for the time being except alot of ...things. So you can say there is alot of things inthe future of MOTF, unlike what I just stated which was a clear self contradiction in terms of propper sentence execution and application.

..besides that, release 2 should be out sometime soon. ...with a bunch of stuff! Yeah, stuff. ... also, with a new documentation written by yours truly (Me.) and possibly an actual page. Incredible, isn't it.
 razorace
01-19-2003, 2:34 PM
Damn it Ytmh! Don't make me get out "the box"!
 Kstar__2
01-19-2003, 3:19 PM
i'm looking forward to it:D i enjoy MOTF:D it's exxelent what you did to jkii:thumbsup:
 razorace
01-19-2003, 3:25 PM
We'll probably release Release 2 when I've gotten all the Ghoul2 stuff locked down as with some other possible features.

Sorry about that, I accidently closed the thread for a minute there. :(

Anyway, after Ghoul2, I'm not quite sure what I'll work on next. I have some great ideas on how to totally improve Dodge but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it or not.
Page: 1 of 1