Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Alien Invasion: The Swampies Retaliate

Page: 3 of 3
 ckcsaber
02-24-2003, 6:58 PM
5 Napalm Grenades sail overhead ckcsaber and the unconscious body of Lunatic Jedi. A near silent "oh crap" is all ckcsaber can do before quickly grabbing Lunatic's body and hoisting him over his sholder. "Sorry buddy, but this may hurt" ckcsaber says before hurling Lunatic over the tank, safe on the other side. With Lunatic in the clear ckcsaber grabs his spear and hoists himself onto the tank. As ckcsaber stands up the napalm grenades explode, throwing ckcsaber in the air, and with a hard landing on the other side of the tank. He wearily gets up and mutters "it never ends".....
 Lunatic Jedi
02-25-2003, 2:58 AM
Lunatic suddenly awakes, feeling a big impact as if he has just fallen. He finds himself lying face down in the dirt... or at least what appears to be dirt. His head still sears with pain and everthing is blurry and foggy. A figure sails overhead and lands a few feet next to him. Lunatic, not having any kind of conscious inhibition, smiles and asks the person, "Oh... that's a nice spear... its all shiny... are you the pizza man?"

He then promptly loses consciousness once again, to the disdain of ckcsaber.
 El Sitherino
02-25-2003, 11:01 AM
*serves as a distraction so the injured can be carried out*
"I'll cover ya'll! Get those guys outta here!"
*uses sabers to deflect blaster fire*
"MOVE OUT NOW SOLDIER!"
*is shot in right shoulder *
"AHH!!!"
*charges into the alien army swinging saber and yelling out a warriors cry*
"LONG LIVE THE SWAMPIES!!!!!! LONG LIVE......."

*lies on ground dying*
"Never let your spirit die!"
*lets the force take him* :gben:
(ckcsaber) "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"
"GO! NOW!!! Don't let my sacrifice be in vain" say insanesith
:gben:
 jokemaster
02-25-2003, 4:03 PM
*drags ckcsaber and leaves him with topshot and lunatic*
Jokemaster: I'm going back in, see if i can rescue him. You guys go back with the army and help them.
 ckcsaber
02-25-2003, 4:30 PM
"Nooooooooooo Insane!" ckcsaber cries as InsaneSith rushes headlong into the mob of aliens.

ckcsaber desperatly tries to revive the unconscious Lunatic Jedi, as a group of Alien Grunts begin running towards them.....
 El Sitherino
02-25-2003, 8:49 PM
"I shall be your guide."

(ckcsaber)"where should I go they're all over the place?!"

"Hurry rush toward the the tall bush!"
 Lunatic Jedi
02-26-2003, 3:12 AM
Lunatic is quickly awoken by the butt of ckcsaber's spear.

"Muh... wuh?"

Lunatic's vision finally begins to clear and he struggles to his feet. He can now fully see the chaos as demons and aliens burn the tents, the wounded are led off, and those still able to fight struggle to fight off the alien advance. Lunatic shakes his head a bit to clear his vision further, and to his right recognizes InsaneSith's body keeled over in a pool of blood, and an alien captain dancing in the red river of his death. Lunatic let's out a cry that releases an explosion of grief and hatred that resonates from the farthest mountain, and charges at the captain, katanas held at the ready.

The alien captain unsheathes his blade as well, and beckons Lunatic mockingly. Lunatic first strikes a high blow to the left that is parried with some difficulty, taking a small chunk out of the captain's sword. They charge each other again and lock blades. Lunatic feels nothing. He is fueled only by his desire for revenge, and is without emotion. He fights in silence, and comes face to face with the alien captain. The captain snarls and attempts to stare him down, but Lunatic's face is without emotion, without sorrow, without fear. While the captain is taken aback by Lunatic's cold efficiency, he doesn't notice as Lunatic's steel-toed boot mashes his kneecap, breaking the lock and forcing him to hop back. The captain strikes a low blow to the right, which Lunatic lashes aside with one blade, and uses the other to pierce the captain's left shoulder. It shakes off the wound and stabs at Lunatic's midsection, but his blow is again parried, this time with enough force to throw the sword from the captain's hand. As it turns to retrieve its sword, Lunatic charges with no mercy and with unrivaled brutality, removes its head and sends it rolling a good thirty or so feet.

Lunatic kneels by the body of InsaneSith, checking for a pulse and a heartbeat, but hears nothing, only the cold silence of death.

"No... no... NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Lunatic springs to his feet, unsheathing his broadsword and charges the alien and demon ranks, roaring his furious cries of grief and hatred...
 ckcsaber
02-26-2003, 10:02 PM
ckcsaber deftly knocks away the slashes attacking him from 2 alien grunts. He quickly leaps back, spear flashing, to stab one alien in the chest and with the blunt end knock the other at the temple. ckcsaber hears Lunatic's battle cry as Lunatic charges into a swarm of aliens. ckcsaber stands motionless as he sees blood fly around Lunatic, and hears the shrieks from the aliens. "Lunatics fury can only keep him alive for so long" ckcsaber thinks.

Pulling the brim of his hat lower he rushes towards Lunatic....
 jokemaster
02-26-2003, 10:24 PM
*jokemaster fights furiously with his two blasters until an alien stabs him in the back with his spear, poisoning him*
Jokemaster: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*falls to the ground and quickly pulls out the only antidote to the poison he currently has, but it only works if administered a minute after poison enters the bloodstream which gives him about 3 minutes.*
Jokemaster: where is that damn thing
*finally finds the antidote in a hypordermic (sp?) needle, stabs himself in the heart with it a'la "The Rock" and promptly passes out while some aliens take him prisoner, carrying him out of the battle into their main base*
((mesa thinks this is gonna be a huge casualties battle :eek: ))
(( EDIT BTW: the antidote is what made me pass out, not an alien))
 topshot
02-28-2003, 7:55 PM
Seeing his allies falling to the ground like crushed bugs put a load of anger and grief into Topshot's soul. Like a crazed psychopath, he lets out a war cry like no other, forcing a feint red aura to suddenly surround his body.

"YOU *********!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KILLED INSANESITH AND HURT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THAT..........YOU SHALL PAY!!!!!!"

Enraged, Topshot powered up a bigger-than-normal Metroid Beam, then lets go of the trigger, forcing out a huge, destructive Metroid Blast enhanced by the power of the Dark Side.

To some extent, his body began to feel weary, but he didn't care. All he wanted was to utterly devastate the alien/demon threat.
Then he bellowed out:

"DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Still forcing all of his power, his rage, and sorrow onto one point, Topshot kept in the firing position, pushing the massive energy beam into the thick hordes of hostile aliens and demons. After a couple hours, the alien race known only as the Demonoids, had partially disappeared from their home world.

Topshot had then said,"I did it. I finally fulfilled my destiny.........."

After quietly quoting himself, he had fainted into a peaceful sleep.

Elsewhere, at Bespin's Bond & Havoc Academy for Snipers, a man sits at his desk in his office, suddenly receiving a vision of Topshot fainting. Quickly, he gets up from his seat.........

"Don't worry, little brother, your big brother Obi Bond is comin'! Havoc, ready the mobile suits! We're heading out!"
 Lunatic Jedi
03-01-2003, 3:45 PM
The battle stops with the sound of one last Demonoid falling to the ground. The planet is silent. All that remains is Lunatic. He glances about. The tent encampment has been decimated. The Swampy soldiers are all dead. InsaneSith still lies in a red pool. Jokemaster has been taken prisoner, ckcsaber is nowhere to be found, and topshot has fallen into a deep sleep. Lunatic stands in the field of death and annihilation, panting, and casually wipes some sweat from his brow.

He turns around, looking at the bloodied ground, while simoultaneously speaking into the comm.

"Attention: All available soldiers, leave your current continent and come to the northwestern continent. Jokemaster has been captured, and we need to get him out before we can even think about making the last assault on their capital."

Lunatic lets out a heavy sigh and walks over to Topshot, hoists him over his shoulder. He trudges over to his shuttle, his shoulders slumped over both his physical and psychological burden. He props Topshot up against the copilot's seat, and lifts off, making a beeline for the main base on the northwestern continent...
 topshot
03-01-2003, 5:30 PM
Slowly drifting in and out of confusive sleep, Topshot looks at the controls of Lunatic's ship, then to Lunatic.

"Cool ship thingy.......ugggh.....are you Samus?"

He then passes out again.

Meanwhile, Obi Bond prepares to take off in his ship, The Tension Dragon. Mobile Suit stored in the cargo bay, he questions his motives.

"Now, if I were my little brother, where would I be? Sigh, never mind. I'll try radioing one of the nearby ships on my way out......."
 Lunatic Jedi
03-01-2003, 11:23 PM
Lunatic raises an eyebrow to Topshot's bizarre question.

"No, I'm just Lunatic. Sleep now. You're going to need all the rest you can get..."

Suddenly Lunatic receives a transmission from a location that he can't even find on the star charts.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, this is Obi Bond."

"Erm... who?"

"Never mind that. Where's Topshot?"

"He's right here. He's kind of zonked out. He flew into this insane rage and I guess it took a lot out of him."

"I see. Well in that case, we're on our way over to assist the invasion effort."

"Good. Land at these coordinates on the Northwestern continent..."

Lunatic inputs the location of the main base on the northwestern continent.

"Very good. We'll be there in about 14 hours. Over and out."

The screen blackens. Lunatic nods his head a bit and smiles. Looks like their luck is turning around...
 ckcsaber
03-02-2003, 5:11 PM
A pile of debris slightly shudders. Low mumbling can be heard coming from out of it. A gloved hand swiftly bursts from the pile....
 topshot
03-02-2003, 9:59 PM
Obi's Interogation Droids scan the baren wasteland for any signs of remaining life. The droids start beeping and sending red signals back to the ship.

Obi:"Looks like there's a little life left down on that planet. From the scanners it looks like a survivor from the battle! D12, prepare the ship's infirmary bay! We're going to bring in some survivors!"

A tall, silver protocol droid responds,"As you wish, Master Bond...." and walks off to the back of the ship.

After landing the ship on the Demonoids' homeworld, Obi sees a hand coming out of the ground. Running over to help, Obi digs ckcsaber out of the huge pile of ash and mud......
 ckcsaber
03-03-2003, 2:58 PM
ckcsaber is pulled out of the debris by Bond. With a moan, he comes to. A scar runs down his left cheek, done by the work of an alien blade. He wearily stands with the help of his spear, used as a walking staff, and topshot.

With his hat drooped crazily to the side of his head, ckcsaber and topshot make way to the ship.
 topshot
03-03-2003, 8:35 PM
((Out of Character: I'm using 2 characters in this RPG now, ckcsaber. Just thought I'd let you know. Obi Bond is my second character. He helped you. Topshot is knocked out and travelling in Lunatic's ship. ))

Bond:"You okay, friend?"

ckcsaber:"I think so. I'm pretty damaged, but I can still make it to
your ship."
 Lunatic Jedi
03-05-2003, 1:09 AM
As Lunatic lands on the base, he is mobbed by chattering logistics officers. With one aggressive sweep of his arm they promptly stop and sheepishly leave.

Immediately he receives a transmission from somewhere above the eastern ocean.

"This is Obi Bond. I've found ckcsaber and we're on our way."

"Ah. Good. Now we can start planning our assault to rescure jokemaster. ETA?"

"Just a few hours."

"Alright. See you then."

To pass the time, Lunatic takes on last look at the schematics of the prison facility where Jokemaster is being kept.
 topshot
03-05-2003, 9:41 PM
After several hours of unconsciousness, Topshot finally comes to, gets up, and walks to the room where Lunatic is looking over his plans.

Topshot:"What happened? How did I get here?"
 Lunatic Jedi
03-05-2003, 10:52 PM
Lunatic turns to view Topshot.

"I took you here. You went into some kind of crazy rage and killed all those aliens, then passed out. Oh, by the way... your brother, Obi Bond is on his way, and he's bringing plenty of reinforcements. First thing's first though. We need to rescue Jokemaster. These are the schematics of the prison facility. Look here."

Lunatic points to a small shaft on the hologram.

"If you and I and Flanders and ckcsaber head in through that ventilation shaft, we can disable the electrical systems. That way they'll be taken by suprise, and our troops can move in. We'll need about 300 men for this operation. 20 snipers, 50 heavy weapons guys, and 230 standard ground-pounding infantry. Could you go out and get those guys together? Tell them to meet in the mess hall."
 ckcsaber
03-06-2003, 6:10 PM
ckcsaber looked down at the swampies camp as the ship drew nearer. He looked at Obi Bond out of the side of his eye, methodically piloting the ship.

As the craft came down, ckcsaber gathered his spear and hat. He was lucky to still have them.

As the 2 got off the ship, Lunatic came out of the tent and told them the plan...
 topshot
03-06-2003, 6:43 PM
Obi:"I've called for the men you'll need, Lunatic. They should be here at 0150 hours. Plus, I've brought plenty of Gala-Mechs to help deal with any suspicious enemy during the mission. Anything else, sir?"
 Lunatic Jedi
03-07-2003, 12:35 PM
I think that'll be more than enough to annihilate those alien bastards. If the men will be ready by 0150 hours, we'll attack at 0200. We need to get Jokemaster out of there as quickly as we can. Those prison facilities sometimes have torture chambers and labs where they test all kinds of poisons on the prisoners.

Yech... nasty.
 topshot
03-07-2003, 7:46 PM
Bond: Yeah, I'd suspect that they'd have heavy weaponry also. As for any kind of toxins, I think Lunatic and I can find a cure for one if he is poisoned.

Topshot: Yeah. We must limit our casualties to just Bond and myself. Jokemaster is not an option for such a sacrifice!
 ckcsaber
03-08-2003, 6:42 PM
ckcsaber walks to his tent and prepares himself for the upcoming mission. He puts on his green coat, pats his breast pocket for his lucky dice, pulls his hat close to his head, picks up his bow and quiver, and shoulders his spear.

He walks out and awaits the others. He mutters under his breath "We're coming jokemaster."
 jokemaster
03-08-2003, 9:37 PM
*regains conciousness while being carried*
If I let him now I'm awake, he'll knock me out, better fake it
*fakes conciousness and hears alien calling for others to meet him*
 Seph
03-08-2003, 11:42 PM
Coming out of nowhere, a man mysteriously appears and walks up to Topshot, Obi Bond, and the others.

???: Topshot called me over to help you guys out in this war.

Zehro:My name is Zehro and I don't want to break any ice or anything but I'm Toshot's and Obi Bond's brother. So do you guys need any help with any thing?
 Lunatic Jedi
03-08-2003, 11:58 PM
On a ridge about 500 meters from the prison compound, hundreds of shadows gather and silently watch.

Lunatic mutters over the com net, "Snipers take your positions."

With these words, several snipers break off from the mass of soldiers and melt into the night.

"Okay. Infantry and heavy weapons, you wait here. When we give the signal that the security systems are disabled, everyone start shooting."

"Ckcsaber, topshot, bond, let's go."

They slowly slink down the hillside, dodging searchlights. They make their way to the ventilation shaft. They break into the shaft and crawl about ten meters before Lunatic stops.

"Okay. We're going to take out their main power generator, but first we're going to take out their auxilary generator. That way we'll be able to take them by suprise. Oh... and you might need these..."

Lunatic hands out nightvision goggles.

"When the power goes, its going to be real dark, and we need to make sure we can see what's going on. Okay, follow me."

They continue to crawl through the shaft toward the auxilary generator...
 ckcsaber
03-09-2003, 5:25 PM
The 4 halt as they come upon the grating above the auxilary generator room. The generator emmitted a low hum. As ckcsaber began to pull off the grating, alien murmers came up towards them.

Lunatic signaled Topshot to come forward and lift the grating as Bond and ckcsaber prepared themselves to jump down.

Removing his bow, ckcsaber pulled an arrow out of his quiver and waited for Bond to unholster his weapons.

With a quick cut of his hand, Lunatic gives the signal and topshot lifts the cover.

As ckcsaber drops down he quickly lets fly an arrow which hits its mark, the breast of an alien, and reaches for another as Bonds silenced carbines pump out bullets....
 Seph
03-09-2003, 7:25 PM
Zehro comes in in stealth armour and touches topshot's arm: "What should I do? I've got 2 swords and three guns."

Topshot: "Stand guard."

Zehro mutters under his breath "Fine, but I was hoping for charge forward and anihilate."

Zehro walks back and stands guard.
 El Sitherino
03-09-2003, 8:03 PM
*appears before zehro*
hello young fighter. i am the ghost of Qi Na aka InsaneSith
if you wish i will be your force guide.
do you wish to accept my offer?
 topshot
03-09-2003, 9:58 PM
Topshot, force-sensitive, hears InsaneSith's voice:

Hello young fighter.

He then turns to Insane's ghost and says:

"There's no need to worry about him needing to use the force, Insane. He has learned something far more powerful. The power to manipulate life energy, or Ki. I know he needs not the training to use the force, because I trained him myself in both KI and Force Energies. He believes that KI is stronger than that of the Force........"
 ckcsaber
03-10-2003, 4:56 PM
The 2 aliens fell to the floor, slumped over in their own blood.

ckcsaber caustiosly checked out the rest of the room, while Bond kept an eye out for more aliens.

After seeing the room was clear, ckcsaber signaled Lunatic that the coast was clear.

Topshot, Lunatic, and Zehro dropped down, followed by the apparation of Insane Sith.

Pulling out his toolkit, Lunatic prepared to disable the auxillary generator.......
 Seph
03-10-2003, 5:52 PM
Anyone need any upgrades on their equipment or anything?

O and sure never hurts to know the force.
 topshot
03-10-2003, 7:58 PM
Topshot (whispers to Zehro): "If you've got any power suit upgrades, that'll be fine with me......."
 Lunatic Jedi
03-10-2003, 9:03 PM
Lunatic removes a wrench from a pouch on his belt. He whirls it around and starts removing a panel.

"Cover the door," he says. "This should only take a second... woah..."

Lunatic removes the panel to find an innavigable tangle of wiring and machinery.

"Make that a few seconds."

He inserts a fiber optic probe into the jungle of conduits to find which bundle is routed to the power feed.

"Hmm... ah! That's the power feed... now where's the wire... what the?!"

Lunatic hisses a few expletives as the sound of alien chatter reverberates from the nearby corridor. Quickly he silently motions upward with his hand, and everyone leaps into the shadowy ceiling joists without a sound.

A pair of alien engineers stroll in, chatting nonchalantly, when they spot the removed panel. As they move to investigate, they find the body of the dispatched aliens. One of them produces a small communicator to radio for help. Before he's managed to get out two words, Lunatic descends from the ceiling and puts them out of commission with a split-kick.

With relatively little sound, the aliens drop to the floor, motionless. With a sigh of relief, he motions for everybody to come back down.

"Can we do a better job of hiding the bodies this time?" he mutters, and promptly returns to working on the generator.

"Hello? Hello? What happened?" Lunatic freezes and turns around when he hears an alien voice squawking. He turns to find the source of the noise and realizes it was the engineer's communicator.

A few words trail off from the device, "Send an assault team into sector 9 and make sure they have night vision. Its dark in there."

Lunatic mutters a few dirty words and says. "Get ready! They'll be here any second. Don't bother hiding!"

Minutes later talking is heard just outside the door.

"Use a breaching charge..."

"Yes sir. Charge is armed. Fire in the hole!"

With an ear-shattering pop the steel door flies off its hinges and several armed aliens storm the room...
 topshot
03-11-2003, 4:23 AM
Topshot, Zehro, and Bond go on the offensive, Zehro pulling out his beam saber, and the others pulling out normal lightsabers.

Heads go flying as the aliens twist and turn trying to dodge their assault, but to no aveil. 3 of them die, the other 2 manage to escape.
 ckcsaber
03-11-2003, 12:30 PM
ckcsaber hunches over in the dark side of the corridor, following the two escaping aliens. He pulls out his bow and reaches into his quiver. He quickly grabs and arrow and lets it fly as it thumps home, into the neck of a fleeing alien.

The second alien gives out a guttural screech as it runs even faster. ckcsaber, knowing he must dispatch of the alien quickly, picks up his spear and wildly flings it forward….

As luck would have it, the spear impales the alien cleanly thru the back of his chest.

Wrenching his spear out, he quickly grabs both bodies and drags the back into the auxiliary generator room, much to the avail of Lunatic. “I dispatched of the two, but you have to disable the generator before they send in a backup team.”

Lunatic nods silently as he sets back to his work…..
 Seph
03-11-2003, 9:03 PM
Zehro sits down tinkering with an object.
he then stands up and throws a box at topshot "here this will make it able to turn to and incredibly tough, fast, and durable ball.
 Lunatic Jedi
03-11-2003, 9:49 PM
Lunatic quickly turns back to the generator, pulling down the goggles linked to the probe and slowly pulling the fiber optic cable out. He tracks through masses of wires, trying to find the exact bundle...

"Aha! This is it!" He produces a pair of pliers from his belt and starts snipping through the wires. With each cut wire the hum of the generator diminishes. Before long, the wires have been sliced through, and the generator has been silenced. Lunatic screws the panel back on and signals to the group.

"Okay, get back into the vent before they get here!" Already Lunatic hears footsteps pounding down the corridor. Lunatic goes in last, closing the vent behind him so as not to leave a single trace. They quickly scramble down the vent as the aliens breach the door only to find... nothing.

"Damnit!" the seargent yells behind them. "They've dissapeared. We'll sweep the area, but I dont' have any idea where they could have gone."

"Alright," Lunatic says in a hushed voice, "now we're headed to the main generator, this way. Be careful. Its more heavily guarded."

Silently they crawl through the shaft...
 topshot
03-11-2003, 10:46 PM
Catching the box, Topshot's suit automatically upgrades itself to "Morph Ball Recovery" status. Using the Morph Ball, he easily slips into the vent without getting a cramp in his back.

"This may be pretty useful. Thanks, Zehro......."
 Seph
03-13-2003, 10:13 PM
all in a days work. he replies.. Hold on. Turning slightly Zehro goes into a very wierd and cool power suit and goes into the morphball mode.
 Lunatic Jedi
03-14-2003, 8:52 PM
Lunatic winces slightly as Seph's morph ball rattles against the walls of the vent.

"Shh!" he hisses. "We're almost there, and security will be tight..."
 jokemaster
03-14-2003, 10:22 PM
*the gaurds, who were interrogating Jokemaster quickly take him to the roof of the prison upon learning of the invaders in the building*
 Seph
03-14-2003, 11:41 PM
alright.

Zehro speeds up but goes compleatly silent. takes a detour to the prison hall(just to see who's there)
 Lunatic Jedi
03-19-2003, 2:45 AM
Lunatic glances through the grimy slats of a ventilation duct as they scuttle past it, seeing a small squad of alien soldiers marching about, barking "This way, they can't have gotten far."

"Damn... so much for the element of surprise. Well, I doubt they know where we're going, so we can still get the drop on them."
Page: 3 of 3