Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Alien Invasion: The Swampies Retaliate

Page: 2 of 3
 El Sitherino
01-27-2003, 11:18 PM
*while waiting for night to fall for the attack to commence insanesith makes a warm meal.*
 topshot
01-28-2003, 9:49 PM
*While sneaking into the abandoned industrial building, Topshot radios Joke and the others.*

"All clear. The aliens must have used this abandoned research facility to create mutant hybrids. I've found some equipment we could use. A DNA replicator, an enhanced fusion cutter, and some machine I can't describe, but it looks like it was used to create other weapons just by feeding it a sheet of a person's battle statistics. In other words, they could create weapons even more powerful than all of us combined! Luckily, I brought plans for the extension to the golden spoon saber. It's called the golden gun hilt. It's supposed to magnify the power of the golden spoon 10 times. It connects to the butt of the spoon saber's hilt."

*stashes plans in the hidden side panel of his power suit.*

"Anything up with you guys?"
 El Sitherino
01-29-2003, 3:59 AM
"not much here" says insane sith
*toggles scope to check the gaurd tower*
"i still dont see any gaurds in the tower" insanesith states while eating his chicken.
"after you plant the bomb come up here and we can eat some more chicken"
 jokemaster
01-29-2003, 7:40 AM
*looking through sniping rifle*
"Gaurds still there, but not for long"
*a silenced shot is heard, then gaurd grabs chest and falls over the rail, and lands on top of another gaurd killing them both *
"ouch, thats gotta hurt"
(OOS: this happened to me in Metal Gear Solid 2, tanker chapter i was :confused: )
 topshot
01-29-2003, 10:25 PM
*switches cloaking device on.*

"Great. The alarm went off!"

*Quickly builds weapons, plants the bomb in the reactor control room of the base. Sets the bomb's timer*

"1 hour, and this baby's smoking! It's just enough time for us to escape unharmed!"

*Starts running like hell.*
 jokemaster
01-30-2003, 7:51 AM
*runs to garage, putting bombs on all the alien veichles to avoid pursuit*
"Comeo on, we need to head to the armory"
*arrives at tank and starts heating the engines*
 nova_wolf
01-30-2003, 4:59 PM
Its nearing dark when I finally reach the factory.

My spooner sense is tingaling...

I leave my sled and droid pooch to investigate furthar...

Saber in one hand, blaster the other, I summon my final leg strength to kick open the door and dive roll through.

I come up on one knee, and what do I see before me?

A bloody Swampies Anonymous meeting!

'Looks like I was the last t get an invite then!'

topshot, jokemaster - even InsaneSith. Unfortunatley, their running the opposite direction...

'A slight change of plan,' calls topshot. 'We're staying else were. LEG IT!'

Strap in hand once more, I pull with all my might , suddenly aware of less than chirpy alien sentries behind us.

'Sod this!'

I stand my groud, calling back to my comrades, 'Its only twenty of them :D ...'

They keep running...

'...and they said the Swamp looks like just another Gungan city!'

Oooh :eek: - that got their attention!
 El Sitherino
01-30-2003, 5:55 PM
*targets a line of aliens*
*pulls trigger*

"heh, too easy" insanesith says cockily
"jokemaster, i need cover while i get into second position." states insanesith over the radio.
 jokemaster
01-30-2003, 6:25 PM
"got it"
*moves from spot to spot, hiding and shooting aliens with diffrent weapons, confusing them to the point of accidentaly shooting each other*
 El Sitherino
01-30-2003, 6:51 PM
*moves into position*
*readys rifle*
" ok im in position, im ready to take out the gaurds at anytime lunatic." says insanesith over the radio
 topshot
01-30-2003, 7:05 PM
*Overhears InsaneSith's radio transmission.*

"You really think you can take on a line of guards by yourself?"

Insane replied,"I'm very sure I can!"

"Remember the golden spoon I gave yah?"

"Uh-huh!"

"Take this with you!" *throws modified golden gun to Insane.*
"It's a power link option to the saber. You can use lightsaber blade as an energy shot! In other words, I made the gun to attachable to your golden spoon. Becareful though, it relies solidly on the healing power of the golden spoon's hilt in order for the saber blaster to work."
 Lunatic Jedi
01-31-2003, 1:47 AM
As the alarm goes off, Lunatic whips out his rifle, ready for a forceful exfiltration, until he glances at the power generator, and the bombs on it. Suddenly something dawns on him.

"Oh crap! Topshot, we need the auxiliary generator intact so we can start the production as soon as we take over the continent. Without that power generator, this whole continent is useless. Can you move that bomb onto the other end of the generator? Sith and I will cover you."

Lunatic opens a comm link to InsaneSith.

"You ready up there? Topshot needs to reposition one of the bombs. I'm going to cover him from in here. There are probably several aliens about to storm the building. Pick off as many as you can and I'll take care of the rest."

InsaneSith replies "Roger that."

Suddenly, the door is kicked down and the energy bolts and bullets start flying. Lunatic cuts down two, and three are picked off by a single bullet from InsaneSith.

"Nice shot," says Lunatic over the comm channel.

Another wave of aliens files through the door. There are about 25, and these ones have grenades.

"Get down!" Lunatic barks to topshot as he dives behind some crates.
 jokemaster
01-31-2003, 6:16 AM
*hears Lunatics messages on the comlink and heads twoard a good snipe position*
"I got you"
*starts sniping the aliens*
 topshot
01-31-2003, 3:54 PM
*Receives Lunatic's message. Quickly turns off bomb and ducks off to the side of some cargo. The alarm stops sounding off.*

Topshot:"Yeah, I can move it to the other side."

*Moves the bomb, stealthily, over to the other side of the auxiliary generator.*

"These guys are getting on my ****** nerves!"

*Takes out a modified version of Han Solo's blaster and blasts three holes into 5 alien guards.*
 El Sitherino
01-31-2003, 5:58 PM

*adjusts scope and aim for alien drivers head.*
*takes a shot killing the driver*
*reloads gun and aims for the steering column and shoots*

*gasping for air*
"im bleeding really bad.
 ckcsaber
02-12-2003, 9:22 AM
ckcsaber, his spear a blur, as he defends the blows coming towards him from all angles. He sees, from the corner of his eye, InsaneSith plant the last bomb. ckcsaber hastily jumps back, ready to escape, but as InsaneSith gets up and readies himself to leave, an alien grunt leaps at Insane from the shadows, impaling his leg, before InsaneSith finally delivers a killing blow to the Alien’s neck.

Quickly, ckcsaber yanks out his comm unit, while avoiding attacks from everywhere. “The bombs have been planted, Topshot fall back! Lunatic and Jokemaster, I need cover fire to go get InsaneSith, who has been wounded. We’ve got 2 minutes before this place blows up! ckcsaber out!”

Pulling his hat to his head, and patting his lucky dice in his pocket, he runs across the field of alien grunts, towards InsaneSith…..
 topshot
02-12-2003, 6:42 PM
Seeing his comrade InsaneSith in severe pain, Topshot quickly jumps down from the cliff where he watches for enemies and allies, bringing along a med-kit and some bacta. He and ckcsaber meet at the same point where they were planning to help InsaneSith heal.

Topshot:"How bad is the wound, InsaneSith? How much pain do
you feel?!"

InsaneSith, clutches the place where he was hit, and replies,"The pain is excruciating! I feel like I'm dying!"

Topshot:"Try to hang a while longer! Ckcsaber, did you carry along the hilt that I gave to InsaneSith while we were fighting the aliens at the temple of the spoons?"

InsaneSith:"I can't hold on any longer!!!!"

Topshot tries to prolong the damage by soothing the wounded body parts with his medical combat training while at the Rebel Training Academy on Bespin. He quickly takes out the salves, healing herbs, and the emergency bacta unit out from his medkit.

Using his expertise, Topshot quickly carries InsaneSith to the forests of the planet. After finding a well hidden spot, Topshot quickly sets up an emergency camp and lays InsaneSith on a cot. He then steps outside for a moment and waits for ckcsaber to get the golden spoon saber hilt.
 ckcsaber
02-12-2003, 7:33 PM
ckcsaber runs towards the fallen InsaneSith, thru the mob of Aliens. The grunts fall down one by one as they are picked off by Lunatic Jedi and Jokemaster. As he comes upon the fallen body a shadow creeps up on ckcsaber, who continues forwards unknowing.

The grunt silently unseathes his sword, while his feet quietly pad their way behind ckcsaber. The grunt, sword upraised, brings down the sword....only to find himself bleeding.

The grunt stares dully at his stomach, feeling the windblade which had impaled him. With a thud he falls to the dusty ground.

Hearing the grunt fall, ckcsaber whips around, spear ready, to find the corpse, and a smug Topshot who cooly pulls his blade out of the aliens chest.

"I knew you'd need help ckc, so don't try and get me to fall back again." says Topshot.

All ckcsaber can do is give Topshot a firm nod, a thanks, and mutter "blasted luck" under his breath.

As the 2 come upon InsaneSith, Topshot quickly falls upon his knees and does his best to soothe InsaneSith. Meanwhile, ckcsaber watches their backs, eyes open for other sneaking aliens.

"Do you still have the spoon hilt from the Swamp ckcsaber?" asks Topshot. "I will need it to fully heal InsaneSith. He was hit with with a toxin I have never seen before, and only the power of the spoon can heal him."

ckcsaber brightly replys" Yes! I've still got it. It is just in my...my...headhunter...which crash landed on this godforsaken planet." he finishes sadly.

"The spoon hilt is near indestructable ckcsaber." replys Topshot.

"Right, I'll go search the wreckage for the hilt. Meanwhile, you take InsaneSith up to those forests up there. i will tell the others to try and rendevous with you." ckcsaber says while walking away.

"Lunatic, jokemaster, can you hear me? This is ckcsaber and Topshot has InsaneSith. I need to go find the spoon hilt in order to heal Insane. Try and meet up at that forest bordering the barracks compound. I will go as quickly as I can. ckcsaber out."
 topshot
02-12-2003, 7:46 PM
Topshot reassures Insane that he'll survive once he's re-energized by the saber's glowing handle.

"This is not your time to die, Insane. Heaven has reserved your time die on another day. One thing I forgot to mention, the saber hilt cannot work without it's destined user. That user is you......."
 Lunatic Jedi
02-14-2003, 3:12 AM
With InsaneSith safely evacuated to a forest on the outskirts of the area, Lunatic takes a few more potshots and runs for his shuttle. The bomb is only a few seconds away from going off.

As his shuttle lifts off, the first charge detonates, setting off reactions in the nearby storage tanks filled with flammable chemicals. The subsequent explosions annihilate the depot in the most massive blast he's seen in all the night's attacks. He wonders what those chemicals were to set off an explosion like that. He doubles the shuttle back and begins searching the wreckage with an atmospheric scanner. He finds a few traces of what appears to be the chemical. He picks up the traces and heads over to the small medical encampment in the forest to see if he can get his mobile lab equipment working.

As he approaches a med tent, he sees a few wounded soldiers, and InsaneSith with Topshot by his side, trying his best to stop the bleeding. He approaches.

"So, is he okay?" he asks.

"I don't know," replies Topshot. "The poison in that spear contained an enzyme that's keeping the blood from coagulating around the wound, so I just can't stop the bleeding."

Lunatic sinks his head slightly as InsaneSith groans softly and squirms a bit. Lunatic turns to him, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"You have to live through this, soldier. That's an order."

Wheeling around, Lunatic sets up his mobile lab and begins analyzing the mysterious chemical compound. He continues to work long in to the night...
 ckcsaber
02-14-2003, 9:22 AM
ckcsaber jumps off quickly, as the swoop bike comes to a halt, and runs towards the wreckage of his headhunter.

"It must be here, ckcsaber mutters. "Topshot said it was indestructible...."

Hastily ckcsaber drops to his knees, hands digging thru the rubble.

His search continues for another hour when he comes upon the remnants of what was once his headhunters storage compartment. He searches through it to find a small half burned cloth holding the spoon hilt.

He quickly pockets the hilt, and makes his way back to the swoop bike.

"It's gonna be a long ride back" he sighs......
 topshot
02-14-2003, 2:10 PM
With Lunatic studying the poison and ckcsaber bringing back the saber, Topshot knows everything will be alright for his fallen comrade.

"It's only time before that alien's poison takes effect in InsaneSith's blood. And that is not good......" Topshot thinks to himself,"..........please hurry back, ckcsaber! I don't know if he can last much longer!"

Turning to Lunatic, he asks about the poison.

"Have you found out yet what type of poison that was?"

"As of yet, I do not know. I'm going to study the poison for a possible antidote."

"Well, let's hope you find one soon........"

"Don't worry about it, Topshot. I'll find one."

"Thanks."
 El Sitherino
02-14-2003, 6:56 PM
*dozes into a light coma*
 Lunatic Jedi
02-14-2003, 10:25 PM
Lunatic delicately pours a calcium-nitrogen compound into a flask containing a few little millileters of poison... and nothing happens. He swears under his breath, and whirls his chair around to one of the other many desks in the lab. As he turns, he inhales sharply, also inhaling a bit of pepper lurking on a plate containing a half-eaten meal from earlier that night. He starts to gear up for a sneeze, and by a sheer act of fate, he sneezes right into the mixture. It suddenly turns green and begins to bubble.

Lunatic's eyes widen and he leaps from his chair, closes the flask, and runs toward the medical tent, screaming "I've done it! I've done it!"
 Mex
02-15-2003, 7:15 AM
Meanwhile...

Flanders is trying to reach Lunatic by running as fast as he can! But Flanders falls over and is ambushed by aliens!
"Help me for god sake!"
 jokemaster
02-15-2003, 7:23 AM
*hears flanders*
"oh crap. Stay here"
*goes for flanders with a sniper rifle by his side*
 topshot
02-15-2003, 10:58 AM
"So, you found an antidote, Lunatic?"
 ckcsaber
02-15-2003, 12:22 PM
"So, you found an antidote, Lunatic?"

ckcsaber steps thru the flap of tent, one hand holding his spear, the other tightly gripping the spoon hilt.

"Antidote or no, we have the spoon hilt now, not just to heal Insane, but to help us with our war with the Aliens." ckcsaber says as he hands Topshot the hilt.
 topshot
02-15-2003, 12:49 PM
"Thanks, ckcsaber."

Turning to the ailing InsaneSith, he hands the saber hilt to it's master.

"Here, take this."

"Thanks. I feel much better now."

Turning to the others, Topshot is spread with a look of awe.

"Well, that was a cure!"
 Lunatic Jedi
02-16-2003, 4:51 AM
Lunatic looks disappointed.

"You mean my antidote is worthless now? My sweat and blood... and a little mucus, went into this thing and now I have nothing to use it for? This sucks. Oh well. InsaneSith is okay and that's all that matters..."

Lunatic haphazardly tosses the flask over his shoulder. It flies through the tent flap and lands outside. The flask breaks and there is a sudden explosion. The concoction explodes and burns with a power greater than that of napalm. Everyone stands by the small burning patch of grass with wide eyes. They exchange devious glances, and all say at once...

"I think we have a new weapon..."
 topshot
02-16-2003, 9:20 PM
"Gosh! If Insane drank that stuff, he would've been dead in minutes! Now that he's cured and all, what shall we call this new weapon? The Napalm Grenade?"
 Lunatic Jedi
02-17-2003, 6:22 AM
"Or how about the bomby fire sneeze bubbly... no, no... Napalm Grenade is good. Yeah, Napalm Grenade. I'll go start making some more."

Lunatic returns to his lab and begins replicating the material...
 El Sitherino
02-17-2003, 8:18 AM
*gets up*
whats going on? insane sith questions.
 topshot
02-18-2003, 5:50 PM
"You were poisoned. For a while, you were knocked out due to the effect it was having on you. Luckily, ckcsaber, Lunatic Jedi, and myself have cured you of that ailment."

*Looks outside the tent.*

"Uh-oh! Looks like those aliens found where we were hiding!"

Lunatic: "How many are out there?"

Topshot:"About 10 of 'em. Each are carrying high impact
weapons. Looks like we'll have to kill them before they
reach our view......"
 El Sitherino
02-18-2003, 9:12 PM
*picks up sniper rifle and starts shooting at the aliens*
"DIE ALIEN SCUM!!"
"did we get that base down i cant remember?*
 Lunatic Jedi
02-18-2003, 11:24 PM
*Opens fire on the aliens with a massive chaingun*

"Yeah, we turned it into rubble!"
 topshot
02-19-2003, 8:42 PM
*Takes out his katanas from the side hatch of the safety tent and starts slicing 'n' dicing. 10 more head for Topshot.*

"10 on 1, huh? Them's good odds to me!"

*Keeps twirling and whirling in a blur, slicing through aliens as if though he was dancing with his blades.*

"JokeMaster and Flanders are still at the ruins of the base! I'll hurry up and signal them!"

*Presses the emergency ally signal on his belt, calling the two.*

From the ground rose the same demon scum they had fought to destroy at the Temple of the Spoons. This time, he brought a few friends along.

Topshot looks back, only to get knocked aside by one of the demonic super-hulks.
 Lunatic Jedi
02-20-2003, 4:29 AM
"Oh crapwads..."

Lunatic whips out his broadsword and hacks at one of the demon's ankles, severing it. The demon shrieks hideously as disgusting, thick blood gushes from the wound. Lunatic whirls his blade around and drives it through the agonizing creatures skull.

"One down..." he hisses.

He wheels around and jabs the tip of his keen sword into another demon's abdomen, doubling it over. He promptly withdraws the blade and, with a vicious slash, decapitates the abomination.

He turns to the tents and yells "JOKEMASTER! FLANDERS! WE COULD USE A LITTLE HELP OUT HERE!"
 ckcsaber
02-20-2003, 2:07 PM
ckcsaber lazily blows another smoke ring from his pipe. He lets out a content sigh as he sinks deeper into the chair.

Outside ckcsaber’s tent, there is the sound of fighting, and something that sounds a little like that demon they encountered at the Temple.

"JOKEMASTER! FLANDERS! WE COULD USE A LITTLE HELP OUT HERE!" yells Lunatic Jedi.

Pausing, ckcsaber decides wether or not he should join the fray. On one hand, he wasn’t ASKED to help so it might be rude to join in, but on the other hand it might be rude if he didn’t help out.

ckcsaber’s brain works furiously over his dilema, wether or not to join in the battle despite being asked to.

A decision was made for him when the huge demon ripped the tent out of the ground, leaving ckcsaber staring slackjawed at the moster looming overhead….
 topshot
02-20-2003, 7:15 PM
"Uggh, what hit me?" Topshot questions, finally coming back to consciousness.

He looks to the now ruined tent, except it wasn't a tent he was seeing. Instead, he saw ckcsaber just standing there staring at the monster as if he didn't know what to do.

"I thought we killed that thing.........," he said, grimly,".........I guess there's no time to stand here and watch my friends get ripped to pieces..........."

With that said, Topshot quickly descends upon the beast and starts laying blow after devastating blow on the heavy creature. Face smashings, scissor take downs, back breakers. There was not a single move in the whole book of martial arts that Topshot couldn't remember, because he remembered those moves well.

After cutting off the demon's circulation, Topshot flips to his feet and, with one swift motion, throws ckcsaber one of his katanas.

"Here.....catch!!!!!!!"
 Lunatic Jedi
02-21-2003, 1:40 AM
Lunatic lobs a grenade into a crowd of demons, tossing them through the air in a shower of limbs and thick, curdled blood. He unsheathes his twin katanas and jabs them in a demon's stomach, whirls around, stabs them in its stomach again, and then kicks it in the face, toppling its corpse over.

He whips out his dual pistols, leaps straight into the air, and starts shooting demons. The recoil of the twin pistols keeps him suspended in the air. He stops firing, somersaults in mid-air and lands in the center of a circle of dead demons.

He turns to the tents to see some particularly large demons attacking the tents.

"Oh hell," he mutters, and runs toward the tents...
 ckcsaber
02-21-2003, 11:39 AM
"HERE........ CATCH!" yells Topshot as he throws a Katana to ckcsaber.

He quickly snatches it out of the air and throws it into the face of a rushing alien.

Gunshots can be heard as Lunatic Jedi jumps thru the air, pumping metal into the aliens.

With the big Demon taken care of thanks to Topshot, ckcsaber slightly relaxes, but a shout of warning comes from Lunatic Jedi who hurridly points at the cause of his warning.

A pack of demons, the type they faced at the Temple, charges towards the remainder of the tents.

ckcsaber hastily grabs his spear and readies himself for the upcoming onslaught.....
 Lunatic Jedi
02-22-2003, 5:17 AM
Lunatic dashes full speed toward the tent encampment. A few soldiers are desparately trying to fight off the demons, but with limited success. Lunatic holsters his guns and unsheathes his broadsword. He charges, shouting at the demons and immediately decapitates one with inhuman brutality. One of the demons roars and with a lash of its massive hand, tosses Lunatic aside like a ragdoll. This only makes him angrier. He leaps to his feet and stabs the demon through the chest until his sword exits out its back.

"Bastard," Lunatic mutters, rubbing his injured side, not seeing the demon creeping up behind him. It whacks him upside the head, and with a disoriented groan, Lunatic falls to the ground.
 ckcsaber
02-22-2003, 7:33 PM
2 of the demons leap towards ckcsaber. He quickly drops to the ground rolling away from the demons mad slashes. With a grunt, he leaps up, spear twirling overhead, cleaving the head off of 1 demon, while slashin the arm of the other.

ckcsaber jumps back, gasping for air, spear spinning with a flourish, knocking away the fierce attacks from the angry one-armed demon. ckcsaber is slowly pushed back by this fierce onslaught, until a "thwap" rushes past ckcsaber's ear. A katana firmly plants itself into the demons head, thanks to Topshot.

With a cry, Topshot points to a Demon creeping behind Lunatic Jedi. ckcsaber gathers himself, and runs full out towards Lunatic, but to no avail, as Lunatic is knocked unconscious. With a roar of fury, ckcsaber cruelly decapitates the demon and stands over the body of Lunatic, screaming for more help, as 4 demons begin running towards the 2.....
 Lunatic Jedi
02-23-2003, 3:16 AM
Lunatic slowly begins to regain conciousness. Everything is a muddled blur, and all he can hear is chaotic yelling and the the wet crunching noises of blades tearing through demon flesh. Lunatic lifts his head a bit, then suddenly becomes aware of the blinding pain in his head and passes out again...
 El Sitherino
02-23-2003, 1:32 PM
"oh crap!"
*picks up saber and slaughters aliens*
 jokemaster
02-24-2003, 7:31 AM
((sorry for not being here, week-long trip.))
*arrrives in tank, sliding sideways, stopping between the demons and Lunatic/ckcsaber, creating a temporary shield against the demons*
 ckcsaber
02-24-2003, 5:05 PM
ckcsaber yells into his comlink

"Someone get the Napalm Grenades! Hurry! Its our only chance to wipe out this many Demons!"
 jokemaster
02-24-2003, 5:17 PM
*fumbles with grenade satchel, trying to get it open.*
Jokemaster: Hold on, maybe i got one...
*takes out a Napalm grenade*
Jokemaster: Damn, I only got one. We need some more
 topshot
02-24-2003, 6:05 PM
Topshot takes 5 Napalm grenades from his suit's belt, pulls the trigger on each one, and throws the whole darn thing into the crowd of aliens trying to get to ckcsaber and Lunatic Jedi.

"Clear the area! NOW!"
Page: 2 of 3