Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina 9-The Last Hope

Page: 5 of 18
 Kuuki
01-24-2003, 4:30 PM
*the Spectar gives DarkDeac the body back. Then opens a portal into the Spectural Realm where DarkDeac's counterpart is waiting in it's Psyical realm...*

Spectar: "Both of your bodies are able to travel to either realm. Just incase you get killed, you can simply revive yourself..."

-----------------

DarkIrvine: "What does it take to get a good meal around here?"

*Stormtroopers bring a place of food.*

DarkIrvine: "Leave me..."

*The Stormtroopers leave in a hurry, as DarkIrvine eats his meal.*
"DarkIrvine" is jsut a temp name btw
 BattleDog
01-24-2003, 6:33 PM
Flax: Kur, your arogance is stunning. If you were a member of the Order, which you are not, you would answer a member of the Jedi Council. You must learn to treat others with respect; and my ship!

*Kur is knocked against the wall.*

Flax: Start talking, or I'll simply vent you, that cell is right on the outer hull.

*Flax gestures and the gravity returns to normal.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mirra: Oooh, detached service. Have you done any covert missions?
 Kuuki
01-24-2003, 9:03 PM
*Kur Smiles.*

Kur: "My orders say not to reveal my orgins, my intentions, my orders other then this one, where I've been trained, nor whom taught me. I'm sure Skywalker could tell you... Although he might be reluctant to tell you, seeing is how secret I've been kept, and my crew... Although I have to admit, facing Lokpehit was unfortunately I was told, was a black op training. What was unfortunate, that Lokpehit didn't know about it..." *grins* "My orders were to challenge him, and lose, miserably. I was ordered to be captured. If deac haven't arrived, I would have few easily broken out of that cell, and killed him. I'm sure evidence of that shows..." *looks at ceiling of cell, and bonds that now lay on the floor...*
 Admiral
01-25-2003, 1:45 AM
*Brunhilde enters the majestic archives. Going to the front desk, the attendant who was expecting her simply hands her a book. Brunhilde goes to a table and sits down. The book was new and it's cover was leather. She begins to read*

The Warrior Maidans.

Many books have been written on these maidens. This is my personal account of the orgin of these warriors.
-Lord Odin, Allfather of the Aesir.

*Burnhilde is surprised by who the aurthor is and continues to read*

A long time ago when the Jotuns were not yet fully contained. I hunted down the final two that were outside the containment. These creatures of evil, left a path of destruction in their wake. Any village that crossed their path was destroyed without mercy. They would save the children for last, and finally slaughter them. I was always behind them, but I finally caught up to them.

I was coming up on a village. At the edge of the village, I found bodies of the dead warriors. Their flesh still steaming from the fire jotuns attack. They were in the area, perhaps still in the village. I hurried to the village in the hopes that they were still there, and the village hasn't been destroyed yet. I found two things when entering the village. The first was the Jotuns, the second I didn't expect.

The Jotuns had isolated a group of twleve young girls. The oldest being no more then twelve years of age. I pulled my sword ready to kill the Jotuns and save the children. However, before I could act the eldest child in the group picked up a spear of a fallen beserk and hurled it at the fire jotun. Fate would have it that the Jotun had just removed it's helm. The spear pierced the Jotuns throat. The Other a frost jotun turned to see his fallen comrade. In rage he ready to kill the children, and then I moved. Unsheathing my sword I charged the Jotun. I then faced off at the Jotun. We fought for an hour neither gaining the upper edge. Then once agian the twelve girls surprised me. They distracted the Jotun allowing me to deal the fatal blow and remove his head.

With the Jotuns dead, I removed the other's head. These I preserved and placed at the edge of the containment zone. A warning to all Jotuns who tried to escape. The hands and feet I sent to Surt as another warning.

I brought the twelve, brave, aesirian girls, who in one day lost everything they knew and loved; To my palace in Valhalla and with Frigg raised them as our daughters.

When they reached the age of reckoning, I created a special orginization which they would lead. These twelve women would be my first Warrior Maidens, my Valkyries. Brunhilde, the one who killed the fire Jotun; would lead them. The Valkyries would be my watchers, my recorders, my choosers of the Einherjar.

Now the names of my beloved daughters, my twelve original valkyries. Brunhilde, Gцll, Gцndul, Gudr, Gunn, Herfjoturr, Hildr, Hladgunnr, Hlokk, Hrist, Sigrdrifa, Sigrъn, and Svafa. From their tireless efforts the Valkyries have grown immensly, and have never once disappointed me, or let me down.

*Bruhild could read no longer.*
 BattleDog
01-25-2003, 11:19 AM
Flax: Half baked Bantha spew! You're trying to tell me that, you, a barely trained Jedi, was going to kill a Sith Lord? You're also trying to tell me that Skywalker trained Black Ops Jedi, without the council's knowlage? That we even have black ops Jedi? That my Wife, a senior Jedi, and Head of NRI didn't know either? That, I, senior member of the Council didn't know?

How stupid do you think I am? Skywalker is as anserable to the Council as anyone else, he couldn't get away with this. It would land him in jail!

((OSS: Black Ops Jedi? Skywalker and Black OPs? Come on Scarr, as soon as you factered in Skywalker you doomed this guy. If you'd said, "I'm part of a group of Jedi hidden in the Unknown Regions since the purge, we only just discovered that the Empire had fallen." You would easily have gotten away with it. As is you've managed to stamp on the central charicter of the entire Saga! Luke Skywalker HATES BLACK OPS. Sure, he's gone undercover, to find out whats going on, and yes; frequently things have gone belly up and he's had to fight his way out. However, no Jedi has ever been dropped into an Imp base to assasinate the bad guy. The very nature of Black Ops means Jedi don't get involved. The only exception being Kyle Katarn.))

Flax: I will contact the Council, a Jedi will arrive to take you to Correscant, to the Temple, for Interogation.

Tannoy: Attention all personal, we are leaving Hyperspace.

*Siren.*

Tannoy: Attention all personal, battle stations, all pilots to you fighters, we are under attack! *Repeat.*

*Flax leaves*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hal: Hay, Orthos, you coming, my number 5 is sick.
 Deac
01-25-2003, 12:53 PM
*Orthos rises*

Orthos: It was nice meeting you, Mirra. Must dash.

*Orthos runs to the hangar*

----------------------------------

*Deac suddenly senses something as he approaches the bar. He asks about his contact, and goes into the upper rooms to meet him. He is greeted by the corpse. He force speeds down the stairs, shouting "Get the Hell out of here NOW!" as the Cantina explodes behind him.

Someone wants him dead. Yet again.*
 Kuuki
01-25-2003, 2:07 PM
well true. I havent thought of that one... Damnit! Details i just dont get! ARGH! I want to fix it ^_^

then yet again... Kur could have been lieing about skywalker having to do anything about it :D
I mean, hell some info could have leaked into these militiant group of Jedi that a new order had came out, then Cracken comes around before that Miliant Jedi disbands itself. And continues to train. Not only that Ravan could also have been one of those Jedi :D

that ok with all of the rest of you :)
 Redwing
01-26-2003, 12:25 AM
((Battledog, the Jedi aren't based on Coruscant, nor do they use the Coruscant temple. Remember?

Scar...you shouldn't try these explanations if you don't know anything about the characters ;) note that's why I never use Luke...I know very little about him compared to say Battledog :D

Incidentally, wasn't Kur supposed to be one of the weaker Jedi...?

Btw: about the time skip, I'm going to go with the assumption that our posts referring to different locations may not have been taking place at the same time - some may have been in the future, or the past as needed to make things work))

*Farran's shuttle exits hyperspace outside of Tatooine*

Farran: Kioet should be here any moment, now...

----------

*Starr reaches the core of the Crimson Star II*

Okay...fortunately this was constructed in a similar fashion to the original, if a bit hastier...and smaller...

*Starr looks up. The core is much smaller than the original*

Of course. No space needed for an SSD to dock inside. Still got the antimatter generator, though...

*Starr found the appropriate terminal and began accessing the generator controls.

Meanwhile, Cracken and Alys did the same in opposite sides of the immense core*

----------

*Outside the CSII, the resupply ship exits hyperspace, two unexpected visitors aboard...*
 jokemaster
01-26-2003, 6:59 AM
"Kur doesn't seem to be coming, at least not on this side of the planet. Someone's bound to have picked him up."
 Kuuki
01-26-2003, 8:53 AM
actually i think i'll follow through with my half assed, less then 5 min fix... :D

RH Irvine: "Hmm, interesting... Sir'Qui?"

*Sir'Qui nods at RH Irvine, and both tilt their heads down. A slight rumbling sound fulls the air. Then theyriase their heads, and the sound disappears.*

RH Irvine: "Flax has detained him..."

Sir'Qui: "Think's he is a Sith..."

RH Irvine: "Flax is heading for Couresant. Seems for have forgot that the temple was on Yevin IV..." Battledog: :jab: "Sir'Qui, get up to em, make sure that they can't find us trailing them, if they go to Yevin IV thinking they could throw us or Kur off, follow em... I'll talk with Kur..."

RH Irvine to Kur: <'Kur...'>

Kur: <'Irvine.'>

RH Irvine: <'I sense you have yourself in a bind...'>

Kur: <'Just about. They ruined my training Op, and decided just for the hell of it to put me in here. I wasn't pissed about the cell and the bindings. Just the op.'>

RH Irvine: <'I see. Hang tight, we're gonna follow you.'>

------------------------

Ravan still holding his bags, trying to pass time: "So, you know of a good planet that has alot of places, with, um, waterfalls? I like to meditate near them..."
 Rogue15
01-26-2003, 9:05 AM
*Kioet's landing craft exits hyperspace, above the orbit of Tatooine, and lands a few meters from Farran's shuttle. Kioet walks down the exit ramp, with Irvine in front of him, the 2 vanguard at his sides, and Nimalf, cowering behind*

Kioet: Sorry to keep you waiting.
 BattleDog
01-26-2003, 10:02 AM
((OSS: The Jedi Academy is on Yavin IV, however, by the time of the NJO Luke had moved to Couresant and was in the process of setting up a Council, if the war hadn't broken out he almost certainly would have had the Temple re-built etc.

Sorry guys, I probably have a greater understanding of the Cannon than anyone else, since I'm a complet book worm.))

*In the Hanger*

*Flax rushes to his fighter, climbs the ladder and swings himself into the cockpit, he puts on his helmet and closes the canopy.*

Air Boss: Squad Leaders, report ready, by numbers.

Flax: Red One, Red Group Green

Dasken: Gold One, Gold Boys Ready

Hal: Blue Leader, Blue Squad Hot!

Air Boss: All Squads..... GO!

*12 Squads of fighter Launch, X-W, A-W, E-W and Y-W*
 Kuuki
01-26-2003, 1:20 PM
Ravan sees Irvine: "My Lord! What happened to you..."

DarkIrvine with a grin: "A change... A premonition... A new path..."

-------------

Spectar to DarkDeac: "Alright, this portal will take you directly to the hanger in Mos Eilsey." spelling?

---------------

*Getting off the transport, a bunch of stormtroopers and engineers follow. they stop and wonder why are there droideka's out...*

Stormtrooper: "Commander, you should see this..."

Commander in robes: "I just got promoted, I'd hate to see... What the?" *turns to the inside of the transport* "You two, we have company." *tilts head down...* "3 Jedi. Somewhere in the core. I'll acompany you to there. The rest fo you, get this station running!"
 Redwing
01-26-2003, 9:02 PM
((Battledog: However according to Cantina 6 and 8, and more particularly Postlude to Holocaust the Jedi are NOT based on Coruscant, rather Yavin IV, which was destroyed. That's how most of the Jedi died. Remember?

In case you haven't noticed this RPG isn't quite canon ;)))

Farran: "Master", Ravan? This isn't even Irvine. *to "Irvine"* Well well. If it isn't our faux son of Cracken. You are a difficult person to get ahold of. *takes out a holoprojector* I was hoping perhaps you could explain this.

*The holo activates. Kioet's recording of the merging between the two Irvines plays*

----------

*If the "Commander" could have seen under the Vanguard's masks, he would have seen looks of great surprise at his revelation. But they both said nothing to indicate that*

First Vanguard: Of course: Exactly as we were expecting.

Four Jedi, instead of one...this necessitates a change in plans...

*The Vanguards exchange significant looks and then follow the robed man to the lift tubes, preparing their weapons*
 Kuuki
01-26-2003, 9:38 PM
this post might show a little godmodish. but i'll ease up one my other characters to compensate... ;)

*The creature watches the holoprojector.*

Creature to Farran: *laughs rather demonically* "You speak of me like I am that soul that once inhabited this body, before it died, and was resurrected for my purpose!"

Ravan: "What the!?"

*The creature hunches over, and a demented look appears on his face. He seems to be in a great pain as a power grows inside him... His hands morph and fingers change to appear to have claw like daggers on them... Boney spikes amerge from his upper backside, and long muscular tail amerges as his other muscles increase to compensate. His boots tear apart as larger beast like feet rip right through. His skin complexity changes into a dull greyish red. The hair changes from the White into a deep blood red. The face turns also more beast like as his clothing rips apart, now showing a new demonic atire.*

*He towers over the people standing there, and simply laughs at them...*

Creature: "What are you going to do now? Your precious Vanguard can't harm me..."

Ravan: "He's producing alot of power, but not force in nature."

*Creature laughs demonically as he slams Ravan up agenst a near-by wall, appearing to have killed him instantly...*

*the creature hears a message from Spectar*

Spectar: <Your brother won't be showing up. how ever, the darkstar will in his place.>

creature: <'I never liked doing things with my brother anyway... how ever I'm not going to be as powerful with out him, you know that?'>

Spectar: <We'll deal with that later...>
 Redwing
01-26-2003, 10:19 PM
*Farran looks surprised, even more so when the creature breaks Ravan's neck*

Farran: Now this I certainly didn't expect.

*Farran opens one of his carrying cases and takes out a sword*

Farran: I thought I might need this.

*Farran's eyes turn blank and glow red. His body transforms as well; his hair grows longer and turns from black to dark brown, and his face and body change shape*

Farran: Perhaps you remember me from the Council...Sejiko Hishen Darkholme. The way I've been hiding my power all these long years. And only the second time I've had to use this in twenty years...

*Farran, now Sejiko, points his sword at the creature that had transformed Irvine's body*

Sejiko: Now I understand. You aren't Irvine at all. You're like a vampire; a demon soul in a human body. Undead. But you certainly aren't a vampire by any estimation...

So. Let's see what you can do.

----------

*Starr, Alys and Cracken sense the approaching presences. Starr looks down at the terminal in front of him*

Excellent. It's online.
 Kuuki
01-26-2003, 10:29 PM
Creature: "Yes a demon. Unfortunately This is a ncie resurrection from thousands of years that seemed like death. But you are still mortal. And you are assuming that I'm as weak as the soul that once inhabited this body when it was weak..."

*the creature pounds his fist deep into the ground, then pulls it out showing that he's pulling a long ribbon of flame. The flame settles and reveals it is a sword with the elelment of fire.*

Creature: "Don't underestimate me." *swings the sword skillfuly.*

------------------

Commander: "Alright, I heard you people where good agenst Jedi. But I feel a particular Jedi here, I'll get him..." *runs off in Cracken's direction...*
 Rogue15
01-26-2003, 10:36 PM
Kioet: This is so cool...i'm so glad this is being recorded...now the time has come.

*Kioet activates his jetpack, and shoots 30 meters into the air, and fires a volley of rockets onto the group*

Kioet: CAN YOU FEEL IT!!! CAN YOU FEEL THE RAGE OF ANGER!!! YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL 100 TIMES STRONGER!!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!!! *a shield forms around Kioet, and his shoulders appear to be glowing teal*
 Kuuki
01-26-2003, 10:41 PM
Creature: "OH! You mean that recorder!?"

*Throws a fireball at the recorder*

Creature: "ha ha ha ha ha" *swings sword again*
 Redwing
01-26-2003, 10:47 PM
*Sejiko laughs* And do you want to know what I am? I was once one of an organization who made it their business to destroy creepy crawlies like you who got too big for their britches. I am everything I was then now, and more...

*Sejiko looks up at Kioet* What is happening to you? You are different, Kioet, and your suit is designed to match your unique abilities. Right now, it seems you are able to actually draw power from this being here. Whatever he has, you'll be able to match it.
 Rogue15
01-26-2003, 11:01 PM
Kioet: Well then, that's just great, but why would I want to fight him? What if he's just an illusion?

*Kioet's shield glows brighter*

Kioet:AND WHAT IF HE'S NOT.

*Kioet pulls out a bo-stick, and lands in front of the beast*

Kioet: YOU JUST HAD TO TURN EVIL, DIDN'T YOU?!
 Kuuki
01-26-2003, 11:14 PM
Creature: "Yeah right..."

*Creature turns sharply and hits Darkholme with his tail.*

Creature: "I'm not like any monster you have killed before... Besides I dont see why you are feeding off my power, I don't emit power that your Vangaurd can use to... Argh!"

*The tip of a lightsaber sticks out of the front of the creature.*

Voice from behind creature: "Think you can swing at me once and I wouldnt come back and do something about it, Monster!?"

*Ravan with an arm holding his wounded body, pulls with the other hand his lightsaber from the creatures back...*
 Redwing
01-27-2003, 12:56 AM
*Farran deflects the creature's tail with his sword, cutting a deep gash in it*

Farran: You're right. You're much clumsier.

*Ravan stabs the creature*

Farran: You're also pretty stupid.

*Farran suddenly senses something*

Oh...no...

----------

*Not very far away, a sleek, large, black and red ship lands near the smoking Cantina. Three figures exit. They are tall and wear masks completely covering their faces. Around their eyes is the distinctive ax-blade mark of the Blades. They carry long swords. The locals scatter from their path as they walk down the street, heading towards the hangar where Farran, Ravan, Kioet and Irvine were gathered*
 BattleDog
01-27-2003, 9:28 AM
((Well, I have the Council based on Couresant, and a few Jedi, then.))
 Deac
01-27-2003, 1:31 PM
*DarkDeac appears in the Hangar*

DarkDeac: Yes! Yes! I am back!

---------------------------

*Deac looks up. Behind him the Cantina burns*

Deac:Damn. I loved that place....

*He is shocked to see a black-haired version of himself stand in front of him*

Deac: What in the gods are you?!

Remember me?

Deac: Darkstar. Crawled up back from the lower planes again?

That's right. And this time, you will die

*Deac ignites both his sabers. The Darkstar ignites two of his own*

This is going to be one of our better battles...
 Kuuki
01-27-2003, 3:49 PM
Creature: "No, I'm just playing with you all..."

*The creature snarls, as his wounds heal rapidly.*

*Darkdeac enters the phsyical Realm...*

Creature: <'About time you got here, I've been waiting...'>

*The creature takes a few steps towards farran. and stops dead...*

Spectar: <You see, It doesnt matter if it was your brother or not, alot of his essence is also in That Darkdeac's body now. not only would he be a far greater fighter, but your strength will increase too... Enjoy...>

*The creature grins... and a shpere of energy flashs around the creature, and the undead body turns into a more powerful Demon body... His body now looked more red then ever...*

Creature: "Now feel my power Blade..."

*The creature zips to Farran, grab's Farran's sword, and hits him square in the chest, sending him, like ravan, flying into the same nearby wall... but this time the creature wasn't pulling his punch. He turns and zips towards Ravan, whom being smaller, dodges a right hook, but his wounds over came, as the creature's forward momentum caused the creatures body to hit him. Ravan passes out... This causes Kioet's power to lower a bit.*

doesn't mean that he wouldnt be useing Deac's power... ^_~

----------------

RH Irvine: "Theres somethign out there. its power is growing..."
 Admiral
01-27-2003, 4:07 PM
Tatoonie
*Above Mos Eisley, in a cloaked ship; Hirst finishes briefing her two comrades*

Hirst: We must discover their intentions. After that we can decide how to proceed. Ready?

*Her comrades just nod. With a signal from Hirst the pilot flies low over the wreckage of the Cantina and stops hovering between the creature and the blades. Hirst opens a hatch and jumps out. Her comrades follow her. Their robes flap in the wind as they fall. Each hitting the ground in quick succession, Hirst landing first. A cloud of dust is kicked up by their landing. When it clears the three Valkyries are facing the Blades. Hirst is in the center with the other two flanking her, they carry spears.*

Hirst, to the Blade in a commanding voice: What are your intentions here?
----------------------------------------
Asgard

*Brunhilde, after getting control of her emotions continues to read the book. The final part once again touches her.

Through the tireless efforst of the Valkyries our archives contain the most complete history of this galaxy then anywhere else. It was on their own accord that we recorded the teachings of the Jedi. If they had not done so, they would have truely been lost in the Purge. Perhaps when the new Jedi are ready we will give them this knowledge.

The Valkyries skill on the battlefield is probably only surpassed by their skill with the arts of stealth. Through the years they perfected this skill. They have developed microscopic devices to aid them in their duties. This has resulted in us being able to stop threats while they are still small. Thanks to them things that the galaxy would have forgotten have not been, at least not by us.

I cannot say this enough to the Valkyries. I am proud of them, they have surpassed all of my expectations, and continually surprise me with their ingenuity.

Brunhilde is filled with pride after reading this.*
---------------------------------
The Primary Base of the Containment Zone
*The Battlegroup drops out of hyperspace. The Space around the base if filled with warships. Reading for the upcoming battle*
 BattleDog
01-27-2003, 5:22 PM
Flax: Okay, that's the last of them. All Squads Return to base.

Hal, Orthos, we'll make the jump to Tattooine straight from here.
 Redwing
01-27-2003, 6:11 PM
((*drops in briefly, as is posting from school* :p

Scar, quit the godmode. Don't control my character's reactions to yours; if Farran was attacked he'd fight back, not stand and wait to be smacked into a wall.

Incidentally the creature would lose its hand if he touched the sword; it's charged with energy))
 Kuuki
01-27-2003, 7:06 PM
oaky, maybe it did, but soon after ti would regenerate. I know it sounds godly. but surly you'd shoudl see that he's not 100% invalunerable...

Creature: "Urgh..." *Hand vaporises by touching sword...*

feel better? :D

----------------------

Sir'Qui: "They are jumping into hyperspace..."

RH Irvine: "Can you follow?"

SIr'Qui: "Sure. this shoudl be able to keep up..."

RH Irvine: "Alright. before your do..."

*RH Irvine press a message "send" button. and a capsule is released... then the shuttle blasts off behind Flax's battleship*

*a few minutes later the capsule get picked up. It gets sent to the Battleships command centre*

Man in robes: *bows* "A message from commander Sur'Vin..."

*another Man completely cloaked, sits in the center. he takes the message and reads:

I had went to the creature on couresant, and I have recorded the data you requested... I was soon found by former Master, He told me of a clone of myself, that was created before my teaching was taken place. I investigated. and true enough it was. And surprising that his power had seemed to have been that disturbence that was created on Tatooniee nearly a week ago.
I have heard of my fellow graduate and companion of his mission. and it came to some unfortunate circumstances. I was going to preform a retreval, however an assasin had struck my clone, I'm afraid mortally. He's skills would have been useful to our faction. Then not too soon after it seems of a new threat has risen, maybe even bigger then my father Cracken Palpatine. A Vangaurd, not exactly from what info was leaked from the Imperials, had taken the dieing clone of myself. But I doubt it would have been useful to them. seeing is i sensed his life extingish en route.
That new threat, how ever I'm not sure if it is with them or not. after my clone had died, Something powerful had emerged. I hope that it doesn't effect our plans too much, how ever I believe what threat this creature of some sort has to be delt with.
I and following commander Flax's ship in a hurry that I can manage to get Kur out of that ship before he is interrogated...*

Cloaked man: "Set a course for Tatoonie, best speed..."

*The battleship jumps right into hyperspace.*
 Admiral
01-27-2003, 8:05 PM
((Scar: if you think what your doing might be god modding then don't do it. Also about the regeneration, it depends upon how fast it occurs. If your creature regenerates his hand in an instant then it may be a little two powerful))

*Svafa enters Odin's office*

Odin: I'm putting you in charge of the Disen for the coming fight. Holk will be in charge of the Alfhild. I'm sure you know all about those ships so I don't have to tell you.

Svafa: I look forward to commanding such a powerful ship. Thank you for the opportunity.

Odin: You welcome.

Svafa: If you have nothing else for me, I will transfer over to my new command.

Odin: Your free to go. Oh Svafa, I don't say this enough, but I'm very proud of you.

Svafa: Thanks, dad.

Odin: Send in Vingthor as you leave please.

Svafa: Yes.

*Svafa leaves the room, a moment later Vingthor enters the room and sits across from Odin. Odin is finishing a message and shortly sends to Beowulf. THen he and Vingthor dicuss battleplans. A little while later the Aesirian fleet is in motion. Two hundred capital ships enter hyperspace heading towards the battle area.*

-------------------------
*Beowulf recieves the message from Odin, authorizing him to attack the CSII if he sees fit. Beowulf similes, finally he gets to do something*
 jokemaster
01-27-2003, 8:47 PM
"Who are you talking to?"
 Rogue15
01-27-2003, 9:40 PM
*Kioet spots the 3 dark figures walking slowly towards them*

Kioet: Hey look, more energy for my suit!

*Kioet runs at blinding speed to one of the three figures, aiming the point of his blade at its face*-Kioet: THIS SITH**** IS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN!!!!!!
 Redwing
01-27-2003, 9:43 PM
((Not vaporized, just cut off.

Also, the power-leeching technology that the Vanguards use is something Farran got from his home dimension (Rwos' dimension). It wasn't originally Force-based. Farran and Artemis changed it to make it so. When Kioet demonstrated his unusual capabilities, Farran and Atremis changed the technology again to work with a wider range of energy.. It is because of this that Kioet is able to draw off the creature's power))

*The creature's hand goes flying*

Sejiko: *while dodging in a circle around the creature* Foolish creature - if you're going to try to grab me, why not reach for [i]me instead of my weapon?

*Farran/Sejiko senses the Blades getting closer* I have to get out of he--- Oomph! *the distraction allows the creature to hit him, sending him flying into a wall*

----------

*The three Bladesmen stop. They do not answer for a moment. Then the middle figure speaks, voice filtered through the mask*

Blade: Our business here does not concern you.

*The Blades resume their walk. Kioet comes running up, blade extended. The closest Blade extends his own sword, deflecting the weapon. Moving far too fast for his size, he kicks Kioet in the chest, knocking him away. He looks to see where he landed, then continues*

----------

*The two Vanguard and the commander emerge from the lift tubes, in a passageway leading to the core. One of the Vanguards grabs the commander's shoulder and stops him*
 Rogue15
01-27-2003, 9:44 PM
((nice timing, red..;)))

*Kioet gets up, almost unshaken*

Kioet: What the hell?!!??

*Kioet presses some buttons on his shuttle-slavelink remote, and 10 gun turrets and 2 missile turrets are deployed, and the self destruct on the landing craft is set on standby* ((note that this landing craft is carrying various amounts of ammo, including thermal detonators))

Kioet: Help me Farran, I'm not feeling well. Farran, I don't feel...like myself...All I'm feeling is anger and rage.....like I'm supposed to destroy everything in my path....now....every....everybo.....EVERYBODY DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Kioet presses the self destruct button*

Kioet: YOU'VE ALL GOT 15 SECONDS TO SURRENDER, OR WE ALL DIE IN A VIOLENT EXPLOSION THAT MOS EISELY, OR TATOOINE FOR THAT MATTER HAS NEVER SEEN!!!!!!
 Kuuki
01-28-2003, 8:38 AM
*The creature smiles as his hand slowly regenerates*

Creature: "Maybe I'l attack you, but you already seem to have some wounds... It's been a while..."

*The creatures eyes glow, and a pint or two of blood literaly jumps from Farrans wounds stright into the creatures mouth... the creature bares his wolf-like teeth.*

Creature: "Nice taste. A good year..." *laughs*

*The creature pounces upon Farran, using his arms to hold him down, while his feet are used to keep Farran's arms from moving... The creature bites farran's neck, attempting to drink.*
 Deac
01-28-2003, 1:29 PM
*DarkDeac leaps into the air, followed by Deac. Their swords clash as they strike constantly at each other, slashing, chopping, thrusting, only to be blocked. Every move is countered, but DarkDeac seems to have the upper hand*

DarkDeac: You're more machine now than man.

Deac: And you are just a dead god stuck in a shell. But at least I'm just mortal.

*Kicks DarkDeac in the groin. DarkDeac gasps in agony*

DarkDeac: You....arghhh...mortal...pains... why?
 Admiral
01-28-2003, 1:35 PM
*With a slight hand gesture from Hirst, the other two Valkyries move towards the creature.*

Hirst: Wrong blade, as long as you are in this dimension your business does concern us. Either leave now, or tell me. If your reason for being here is sufficent then we may render aid.

*Hirst blocks the Blades form advancing anymore. She holds her spear at the ready.

The other two Valkyries throw their spears at the creature. The spears hit the creatures neck and with the force the Valkyries threw the spears they were able to penatrate. The Valkyries then drew their swords, spread out and continued to advance on the creature.*
 Kuuki
01-28-2003, 7:32 PM
Creature: "Argh!"

*The creature pulls the spears from his back, face full of blood from Darkholme's neck.*

Creature: "Your lucky I didnt finish... But I have something I must do..."

*The creature disappears, and reappears in front of Deac.*

Creature while licking blood from face: "Heh heh heh"
 Rogue15
01-28-2003, 9:26 PM
*Kioet, frustrated...deactivates the self destruct, gets into his ship, and closes entrance/exit ramp, and lifts off, activates the turrets, which fire upon everybody, and pilots his ship away from the battle*

*Kioet takes takes his blade, and throws it hard towards the back of the ship, slight movement is seen*

Kioet : You're lucky you stayed in my ship, Nimalf. Those idiots out there are all going to get themselves killed, and I'm not going to be around to see it. Good riddance. This suit wasn't everything I hoped it would be. I was planning to test this armor out by crashing into that creature. oh, what...the...hell!!!

*Kioet turns the ship around and flies full speed towards them, and performs a strafing run, a few of the blades take laser blasts to the chest, and the creature appears to be hit by a torpedo*

Kioet: Alright, now that I've had my fun, a few of them are pretty wounded, or well that's what it looks like...it's time to go crash somebody's party at the cantina!

*Kioet docks in one of the empty landing bays, exits the hangar, on a swoop, and speeds off towards the cantina*

*Kioet arrives at the cantina, and jetpacks off the swoop and lets it crash into a crowd of medical droids, attending burned victims, then Kioet takes notice that the cantina is on fire*

Kioet: damn...i gotta stop doing that!!! oh well, at least there's a swoop shop around here!

*Kioet walks into the used swoop shop*

Kioet examines some swoops, and finally finds one that he likes, it's not really a swoop, but more of a speeder, black and shiny, also heavily modified, and notices a Rodian dealer, eying him suspiciously*

Kioet: How much for this one?

Rodian Dealer: 50,000 credits, no less.

Kioet: Excuse me?

Dealer: That's right, 50,000 credits, this is almost an exact replica of one spotted near mos espa almost 7 decades ago, the original is rumored to have once belonged to a Sith lord.

Kioet: Most interesting...I'll give you 60,000 credits for it.

*Kioet hands the Rodian a sack-full of credits*

Rodian: oh my! thank you!

Kioet: no problem.

*Kioet hops onto his newly aquired speeder, and speeds back towards his landing craft*
 Admiral
01-28-2003, 10:04 PM
((Rogue15: Who was Kioet firing at

ALso, the Cantina is destroyed (unless your refering to a different one, then disregard this part))
 Rogue15
01-28-2003, 10:08 PM
((OOS: when was the cantina destroyed? isn't this tatooine? [lol, i must have skipped over deac's post] and kioet did a strafing run, the shadows blades and the creature were hit, before that the turrets and stuff just hit the sand, as the ship was just taking off, and the autofiring was activated, nobody was hit, unless someone says otherwise =] ))
 Redwing
01-29-2003, 2:08 AM
((Kioet's severe case of ADD is most amusing :D

Scar: Your character's actions are at the very limits of godmode, considering you didn't let me post Farran's reaction to getting blood sucked from his neck :p but I was assuming he was unconscious anyway))

Farran's head swims. He opens his eyes and struggles to his feet, using his sword for support.

He noticed two things immediately. The things he noticed made him drop his sword in a hurry.

Thirty feet away, three tall Blades stood observing the scene. A strangely dressed woman with a spear stood in front of them, occupying the attention of one. The other two were obviously scanning the area, slowly turning their heads, almost giving an appearance of nonchalance, an impression spoiled by the gaudy regalia and armor they wore that identified their order.

Blades. The Executioners.

There was no doubt in Farran's mind that they had come for him. They, however, weren't noticing him, which brought his attention to the second thing.

He was Farran Darkholme again, the Sejiko form gone...as a side effect of the creature stunning him, he supposed. He was now all too vulnerable to the violence around him...but as long as he was Farran, the Executioners couldn't sense him.

He wondered where Kioet had run off to. He hoped the suit hadn't hurt him mentally. It was very important, now, that Kioet reach the power levels he was capable of. Because when he did so, Farran wouldn't need to be Sejiko. He'd have a warrior that surpassed anything his old self was capable of accomplishing and more.

And the Blades would never find him again.

Now if only he could only avoid the Executioners here, and keep from being killed by whatever had transformed the body of Irvine Cracken.

He felt his neck, which had an unusual pain in it. His fingers touched bite marks. He suddenly realized why he felt so dizzy - blood loss.

At least it seems to have found tastier prey.

----------

*The central figure answers Hirst again, without stopping* We are not here to carry out business.

*The Blades continue for a moment, then stop abruptly coming into view of the battle scene, before reaching Hirst. The central figure looks at her again, as if contemplating her, the other two visually scanning the area as if looking for something*

Blade: You recognize us. Identify yourself and who you represent.

*At that moment, Kioet's shuttle makes its strafing run. The group scatters, the Blade speaking to Hirst hit in the chest armor and knocked backwards across the sand. He lies stunned for a moment, then gets to his feet again. His armor plate is smoking but unharmed*
 Kuuki
01-29-2003, 9:34 AM
I had the creature leave so my "Godmoding" could end. besides, how could kioet know where my creature left to? and if the creature was even pretty darn wounded, darkdeac would most likey be too, as for deac. dum dum de dum, dum de dum de dum de dum...
 Rogue15
01-29-2003, 9:38 AM
((*shrug*the suit works in mysteries ways *shrug* that, and ship sensors could have picked it up, heat seeking torpedo, etc))
 Redwing
01-29-2003, 10:09 AM
((*butts in*

Umm, the group is close to the Cantina. Deac and DarkDeac are outside the Cantina :p (or what remains of it)

Also you'll notice that to appear in front of Deac, the Creature would have to appear in mid air, where Kioet's shuttle could have easily fired a missile at it.

Pay attention, both of you :p ;)))
 Admiral
01-29-2003, 10:42 AM
*As Kioet straffed, Hirst remained still as laser bolts passed right beside her. The central blade goes down, once he gets to his feet Hirst Answers*

Hirst: We are the guardians of this galaxy, and your presance here does concern us.

*The two Valkyries continue to walking, this time they were approaching Farran. Reaching their spears in a fluid motion they grab them and sling them onto their backs. Reaching Farran one Valkyrie kicks his sword away. The armor the Valkyries wore under their robes protected her from the sharp blade*

Valkyrie: I assume your the reason the blades are here, Sejiko or should I call you Farran? You will come with us.
 Kuuki
01-29-2003, 1:00 PM
*the creature layed still for a few minutes. then he sturred a bit. If he hadn't fed, he'd be dead. He started to regenerate. he looked over at darkdeac and deac. deac seemed knocked out by the blast, but still very well alive, darkdeac on the other hand was only kocked back a few, and was shaken quite a bit.*

*creature squints as his vision is blurred. he stands, and looks at darkdeac. Darkdeac seemed to have some vampirc traits, the creature wasnt sure if he was truely vampirc or not...*
 Deac
01-29-2003, 1:33 PM
*The two land above the crater from the explosion*

Deac: Because you're in MY body! The one I had before I lost half of it! I've seen so much of you...and...I'll take you to hell again if I have to drag your carcass through its gates!

*DarkDeac hurls one of his blades in response. Deac bats it away*

-----------------------

*As the Blades and the Aesir meet, two new figures appear. They seem to be wearing white, but behind their sunglassess no eyes can be seen*

Aege 1( As in the singular of Aeges?): And WE are the guardians of the planes. There is a lot of tampering going on here, and we've been sent to fix up the dimensional holes those evil clones have been making...
 Kuuki
01-29-2003, 2:40 PM
I wasnt aware that there was any dimentional holes being created by them two yet ^_^

*Spectar looks at the action going on from the safety in the Spectural realm of tatooniee. a light shines from behind him... A hole...*

Spectar: "!? What do we have here?"

*The spectar looks into the hole, it appears to go right into another plane, not the primal, nor the plane he counted for... It seemed like a plane well vacant... he steps through...*

*His wriath like form changes to half of was it was before him crossing, and to a more human form...*

Spectar: "My powers hadn't increased, nor decreased... How interesting, I'll study this dimention more..."
Page: 5 of 18