Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina 9-The Last Hope

Page: 2 of 18
 jokemaster
12-31-2002, 3:06 PM
*puts blaster back into hoilster*
"OK, we'll come with you" for now
 Redwing
12-31-2002, 7:31 PM
((Scar, why exactly are you controlling Deac's character? :confused:

As for your question, Cracken controlled the Council, in fact it first united under him. The Council separated from him when he went and made a treaty with the New Republic, hence the name "Separatists".

Let me recap: The Imperial Remnant unites under Cracken circa C5. The major leaders of the Remnant become his Council, which is apparently a reforming of the Council that existed under Palpatine. After C7, Cracken (without consulting them of course) makes a peace treaty with the New Republic. The Council is outraged and cuts all ties with him.

The Separatists do have a military force. It's logical that the Imperial admirals who hate the New Republic would desert Cracken and go to the Separatist side. The only ones remaining with Cracken are those loyal to him - hence the name "Loyalists".

I should point something out: being a former military general, Ivan would naturally have proper grammar when he speaks. So why don't you try using Microsoft Word or something to make sure he *does*? :p

And your last question: No, Ida is not looking for Irvine. She's looking for the two magic energy signatures she and Rwos sensed earlier.))

*In the Council chambers, the newly arrived missing members of the Imperial Council are furious to learn of Ivan's actions*

Jun Tarl: I call for another Council meeting, to censor Ivan Cracern! The old general is trying to seize power!

Trenner Motave: What are you talking about? Who cares about his actions. At least he has doen something! None of you have even approved use of the military reinforcements we so desparately need!

*Third Councilman* We were counting on the Crimson Star II to defeat Cracken! And now, Cracern has sent it off to Coruscant, putting it at unnecessary risk!

Jun Tarl: What do we care if Lokiphet destroys Coruscant? Our interests there are not important enough to risk our greatest remaining weapon on a madman!

*Another Councilman* Where the Sith is our intelligence? Do we even know what it is Lokiphet Darkstar has in orbit above Coruscant?
 Deac
01-01-2003, 9:42 AM
*In the darkness another figure stirs*

???:There's two of you?

*Deac Starkiller, un cyborged lunges out of the Darkness*

Deac: Orthos!

Orthos: Deac!

[Anyone who didn't see this coming may report for re-education]
 Kuuki
01-01-2003, 10:54 AM
educate me deac ^_^
red: maybe on this 120mhz **** puter i wouldnt dare try to run word and IE at the very same time, btw...

Ravan: "I Have discussed with Ivan on this, He has no plans on re-locating the second Crimson Star to Couresant. Currently the Crimson Star II is running by remote operation, on coded frequencies, to have droid repair and run it, til proper re-fitting and re-crew has arrived there. Also it'll be used to increase our military needs incase we need to defend ourselfs."

Fourth Councilman: "How do we know that it won't be used agenst us by Councilman Ivan Cracern?"

Ravan: "Yet again, he may be an Old General, but at least he knows Loyalties are... And thats with this Council..."

Fifth Councilman: "How about our intelligence reports?"

Marcus: "Don't worry, I will look into that myself..."

Fifth Councilman: "How?"

Marcus: "I have a few people in mind..."

Sixith Councilman: "Councilman Ravan, Isn't it true taht you were once with the Republic, and also a Jedi?"

Ravan: "Yes, I was trained fully to become a Jedi..."

Fourth Councilman: "So how do we know that you won't take power over us now, or even that, ally yorself with Ivan, seeing that you two usualy are partners with most decisions..."

Ravan: "Again, no Ivan is not making plans to get power over the Council, nor am I going to help him, NOR have I ever made the motions to ever persuade any of you in mine or Ivan's favor. No I am not like Cracken. I was sent to kill him, but..." *Shrugs, looks around.* "I made freinds, And raised in ranks in the Empire, and Now here I am, with out my powers... Ironic?" 'At least I didn't get killed eariler...'

Marcus: "Aw great..."

-----------------------------

*The shuddle lands, and the Red Haired Irvine turns and starts walking towards the shuddle... White Haired Irvine follows... Neither of them speak...*

-----------------------------

*While in transit. Two SSD's are in hyperspace carring supples and crew for the CS:II*

Officer: "So, we are going to refit a Second Crimson star, huh?"

Someone who to re-crew CSII: "Yep, thats what I heard... I worked on the first one. I managed to get shore leave before it got blown up..."

Officer: "You don't say?"
 jokemaster
01-01-2003, 4:43 PM
*follows RH Irvine into the shuttle*
 Rogue15
01-01-2003, 6:12 PM
*Kioet steps out of the green liquid, and puts his suit back on, helmet in one hand*

Kioet: Send me the coordinates to the training area asap.

*Kioet straps on his helmet, picks up his new vanguard blaster rifle, and heads out the door*
 Redwing
01-01-2003, 11:51 PM
((I saw it coming ;) toldja Scar ^_~

btw, Lokiphet's security must suck...he's got at least three of his worst enemies in the same cell together :D))

*Ida checks her comlink again* Why isn't Rwos reporting in? Great...does this mean I hafta go find him again?
 Deac
01-02-2003, 5:29 AM
*Deac looks strange. Orthos cannot tell if it is just the light, but are Deac's eyes a different colour*

Deac: I never knew Syrnl had another son. Did you get shotdown flying for the Wraiths?

*Orthos is puzzled*

Orthos: How long have you been here? How did you get here?

Deac: The last thing I remember is...Cracken's Star Destroyer. I got into the computer core, then woke up here...I must have been captured.

*Orthos is now even more puzzled. He suspects foul play. This isn' the Deac he knows*

[Anyone who saw THAT coming can have One Million Deac Credits-only redeemable at the Deac store:D ]
 jokemaster
01-02-2003, 6:47 AM
Originally posted by Deac

[Anyone who saw THAT coming can have One Million Deac Credits-only redeemable at the Deac store:D ]
((saw amnesia or something like that coming *takes 1,000,000 Deac Credits* let's see, what should i buy?))
 Kuuki
01-02-2003, 3:06 PM
????: "Master Deac!? Whoa! It is you! You don't know me, my name is Kur Tacal or my Jedi name Sir'Kur Chi'Yev. I'm apart of a secretly trained group of Jedi Special Forces. Alas, my group is the first, and we are just finished our training. So you can see why I am here... Not to sound dependant on others but they are 7 of us, If I could summon at least a few of them, they could be a most significant help to us... My group Leader Jedi Sir'Vin Chi'Gon is in the system, he's the strongest and powerfulest among us..."
 Redwing
01-02-2003, 11:26 PM
((CRACKEN'S STAR DESTROYER?!?! But...but...that was way back at the end of CANTINA FIVE!!!

Damn. Didn't see that coming. :D))

*Rwos enters the atmosphere of the dark green planet. None of his instruments work, and the green haze around him obscures almost everything, seeming to suck his ship in*

Hope I can count on the repulsors to prevent me from crashing...and I hope, if Deac's here, he's not in any desparate need of help, because without scanners it's going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack!
 Deac
01-03-2003, 3:55 AM
Orthos: But...I spoke to you! We met after that! Don't you remember going after Cracken? The time Matrix? The Raging Death...

*Deac looks very puzzled*

Show me your arm.

*There is no scar*

Deac: Scar? When did I get I scar?

Orthos: I don't think you did. I think Deac did...

--------------------------------------

*A dark green planet. A body lies battered and bloody on a mountainside*

Morphine administered. Life signs stable. Contagion nanites purged...
[Surprise number 3-anyone who saw THIS coming can read my mind]
 BattleDog
01-03-2003, 1:12 PM
*Admiral, fine, not important anyway.*

*The sleek fighter lands.*

*The Assassin debarks his ship and heads towards the two Ivrines.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Flax sits in his office, his older son stands infront of him.*

Flax: Your report, Colonel.

Hal: Sir, my recon squad scouted the area around the CSII. The Station is being readied for deployment. Its not as big as the origional, but its still bigger than a Death Star.*

Flax: Collonel Katarn will recover the plans soon. Then we'll find out where that loose armor plate is and blow the thing to hell!

Comm: Sir, Collonel Katarn has been captured, we recieved his beacon moments ago.

*Double take.*

Flax: WHAT!!??!!

Hal: Shall I....

Flax: Have my fighter readied.

Hal: Yes sir.
 Kuuki
01-03-2003, 4:25 PM
battledog, I don't remember me giving the CSII a loose plate of armour ^_^

how ever when it is still not 100% completed, theres still a large area where the asteroid what it was built from, still exsists.

Kur: "Um, Deac, Orthos? I believe that the this matter should be solved a while later... I think the main course of action is to get out of here!"

-----------------------

*The Two Irvines ablivous to the landed fighter, they continue to walk, finally reaching the Transport shuttle...*

*RH Irvine notices that he has a comrade piloting the craft...*

RH Irvine: "Sir'Gui Chi'Rin! We must talk now!"

*With out the fellow Jedi seeing the doublcate Irvine, the two speak privately...*

*RH Irvine allows his mask to come undone for a breif moment, to show whom he is...*

Sir'Gui Chi'Rin: "Irvine, I feel the one that I was spoke of who is here... Wow, his power is large..."

RH Irvine: "I know. But I have a bad feeling about him... How's Kur?"

Sir'Gui Chi'Rin: "He heard we tried to go agenst Lokpehit some time ago, He hasn't reported in..."

RH Irvine: "Yeah, he shouldn't have gone alone. We'll deal with that... I just had a change of plans, we might as well go after Lokpehit, no one else is going to help..."

Sir'Gui Chi'Rin: "How about the rest of us?"

RH Irvine: "Don't know yet... If they are around, they'll show up..."

Sir'Gui Chi'Rin: "What about..."

RH Irvine: "Don't worry about it..." *Walks back to his counterpart...* "So, we had a change of plans, That big destoryer with that super weapon aimed at couresant, it has a person called Lokpehit aboard..."

WH Irvine: "We know about him. He's been getting annoying lately..."

RH Irvine: "Good, thats the spirit! We're going after him." '[i]he's on the threshold of of crossing over into dark territory, if he crosses, It'll be bad of the galaxy, real bad..."

WH Irvine: "Good. So now I don't have to beat your ass in mid flight to take that ship and ram it into Lokpehits ass!"
 Redwing
01-03-2003, 7:44 PM
((Scar, Battledog is speaking figuratively :p

....I think :D ;)

@Deac: Two Deacs?!?))

*The green haze shows no signs of clearing* Damn. I shouldn't have---

*Suddenly, a tree emerges out of the haze. Rwos swerves his fighter, barely missing yet another tree. Rwos is forced to stop his fighter as the trees rapidly become thicker*

Great.
 BattleDog
01-04-2003, 9:17 AM
((OSS: Can I just ask, when did Red Ivrine train to be a jedi? I mean last I checked he was a smuggler then a member of the Imperial council, so could someone clear this up? Especially since his posts are so bitty.))

*Deep in seperatist territory.*

Flax: Red group, fire at will.*

*10 min later* So, thats that works out at 7 kills each. They just don't get any better.

*30 min later.*

*Having stormed the base, recovered the plans, and Katarn the Squad is about to depart.*

Hal: Gunboats, 6 marks at 34!

Flax: I'll take 'em, you jump out.

*Squad jumps.*

*Just then a gravity well picket pins Flax' fighter in realspace. An Ion cannon catches his fighter, disabling his engines.*

*Some time later.*

Flax: Ugh!

Gaurd: You can go in here, with the rest of the rebel scum!

Flax: morning lads, nice to see you Deac, lookin' good for a dead guy.
 Kuuki
01-04-2003, 11:21 AM
Battledog: brief history: When Irvine was very young, he had been recorded to have a quite a high midichrolon count. and when Cracken was bringing into the Imperials, Irvine with his mother (and maybealys depending on what cracken says) to live in secreticy, Im basically deciding what happens with this point honestly. Like the ship that was transporting Irvine, alys and thier mother got attacked, alys managed to escape in an escape pod, and raised to be an assasin or mercnary, what ever.

and Irvine and his mother was presumed dead. So they cloned Irvine, and records were altered so that it appeared that he was just born. He was adopted by Ivan's sister, whom where living on Raynor, the same planet that Ken'atra grew up on. And Irvine still kept his father's name.
How ever, the real Irvine was rescued by jedi, and among other pracular high leveled children in the same age were trained to become Jedi in a secret location where they powers when they were developing where naturaly blocked. They all had a head teacher, Master Chi...

while RH Irvine was growing up to become a Jedi. The WH Irvine contracted a desease which one of the symptoms is that the infacted loses pigment in hiar, and eyes. (I just added that (eyes)^_^) WH Irvine survived this desease all because of his natural midichrolon count, how ever due to the fact that he is a clone, his natural power isnt as high as the original.

When WH Irvine grew up, Ivan had him to be trained for the Empire, when the CS I was being built, Ivan ordered WH Irvine to oversee and report on the construction of the second. Then c8 started ^_^
So there are two Irvine's the one that blew up the CSII and was in the Imperial Council WAS WH Irvine. Thats why RH Irvine and should be everyone else who can sense force pwoers, should be in awe that WH Irvine is not longer hiding the bulk for his power, and should be flet quite a bit aways...
 Deac
01-04-2003, 11:57 AM
Deac2: I agree. But how are we supposed to get out?

-----------------------------------

Deac1: Why can't I just die?...
 Deac
01-04-2003, 11:57 AM
Deac2: I agree. But how are we supposed to get out?

-----------------------------------

Deac1: Why can't I just die?...
 Kuuki
01-04-2003, 12:18 PM
Ack! double post! :D

Kur: "I'm not sure... I have heard guard pass every five or so minutes... two. How ever there are always another set like 50 pases behind another, reason how I know this, is their foot steps, every five or so minutes, one of the guards' boots make a definate sound, like he's wearing different set..."

*outside*

Guard 1: "You know you better get boots like ours, the commander's gonna get mad..."

Guard 2: "I like these boots. There more confy then those ones you wear..."
 Redwing
01-04-2003, 7:36 PM
((Lol - anyone remember Cantina 5 and the thing with the Imperial boots? ;)))

*Rwos is slowly turning his fighter around, trying to avoid dealing out any more environmental damage, when suddenly the ship is given a massive jolt*

What in seven hells?

*Rwos does a scan of his ship. Nothing is touching it; it is hovering on its repulsors*

That doesn't make any sense...

*Rwos sarts to get out to look for himself when the ship is given an even bigger jolt. Rwos falls back in his seat and looks out the windows to see a tree branch drawing back like a fist, the shooting towards his fighter again. The impact knocks the ship sideways*

----------

*A shadow falls over Deac(1). He is nudged by a small finger, then a very strange creature moves into his field of vision.

It looked something like a cross between a praying mantis and a gorilla. Or rather, a praying mantis warped into the shape of a gorilla. Its arms were longer than its legs, and it moved like an ape, except with hands spread and only the fingers touching the ground. Its body was mostly covered with what looked like light green armor. It had what looked like bright blue wings on its back, but they were much too small for it to fly. Its face was mantis-shaped and looked vaguely insectile, with twitchy antenna and a partial armor covering. Its snout had clicking mandibles like an insect, but also lips like a mammal. Its eyes had bright blue irises and were full of expression, in this case a mixture of concern, curiosity and fright. Crouched over over Deac's body, the creature reached only four feet, but it could probably rear up to about six.

It was altogether a very singular-looking being.*
 BattleDog
01-05-2003, 6:49 AM
Flax: We have to distract the gaurds, but how. If we wait long enough maybe they'll throw my wife in here.
 Kuuki
01-05-2003, 11:56 AM
Kur: "Alright. I have a plan, Well make some of the guards fight each other, hmm, how about the one with the odd boots and his co-gaurd? Have the other get offencive about the boots and should change, and escalate it to a brawl, thushaving all the guards come to break it up, while another opens the door for us... Ahh, stratgic escaping techiques, I majored that one at my school..."
 BattleDog
01-05-2003, 2:20 PM
Flax: And failed miserably I assume. The last thing you want to do is bring more gaurds down here. A far better idea would be to get one to leave, then trick the other one into coming in here, then we clobber him and leg it.
 Rogue15
01-05-2003, 3:30 PM
Name: Drey
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Title: Dark Jedi turned Bounty Hunter (he's not necessarily evil)
Transportation: Imperial Shuttle
Homeworld: Kuat

Skillz: Can use the force, has a teal-colored lightsaber, can handle most weapons (particularly ones with sniping ability) Can drive a speeder.

Force Abilities: all neutral powers (speed, jump, sight) plus grip, heal, throw, absorb, and blind, has difficulty using persuation but sometimes it works. Can conceal himself from the force.

Bio: Drey was trained in the Jedi arts at age 14, but 4,000 years before that...*taken from cantina holiday special...*:

Deep within the secret imperial facilities in tatooine core, a Falleen doctor, supervised by an Imperial Officer is hovering over 2 dead bodies, over 4000 years old, kept preserved in carbonite, but never awoken, so they were both 'brain dead' until now, they've had their old brains removed, and new ones cloned in, and their bodies regenerated so they look just as good as before they died, and they're still unconscious...*

*Rioet makes a deep incision in each skull, and removed the top of each head*

Rioet steps back: Time to HAX0R!!! It is time to start programming them for assassination.

*Saurat, the imperial officer nods, approvingly*

*Rioet has a droid plug into the brains, and starts downloading all the human and trandoshan essentials into them*

Rioet to Saurat: This should take but a moment, what I'm having SABER2 (the droid) do, is program all the human and trandoshan stuff into their respective brains...shouldn't take much longer, then we can begin removing the unwanted emotions.

*Saurat smiles and nods*

Rioet: OK, SABER2, time to remove some of those emotions!

*SABER2 makes a funny noise, and starts removing emotions, but a clanking noise is heard, as a few flash grenades land in the center of the room, next to SABER2*

*Saurat unholsters his blaster pistol, and kills the insignifigant rebel immediatelly, but the damage has already been done...as one of those grenades had knock-out gas, which put Rioet and Saurot to sleep for 5 days as well as wipes their memories... and the other was an ionized grenade, which disabled SABER2. Now both Drey and Kioet wake up, and like programmed labor droids, walk towards the exit in search of the nearest bar....weeks later, Drey wakes up in the corner of a cantina, with like complete amnesia, and not really caring...and Kioet comes to his senses on the other side of the cantina, and wonders angrily how he got here*

((they're not ignorant to their surroundings, they know what time period they're in, it was dloaded into them, Drey is a 14 year old force sensitive, and kioet is a simple trandoshan, but they both have literally warped minds. oh and btw, this happened 10 years ago))

Drey was trained in the Jedi arts along-side RH Irvine.

Carrying: Teal-Colored Single-Bladed Lightsaber, Datapad, 1279 credits, and a slave remote to his Imperial Shuttle (which holds 1 swoop in its cargo bay)

Wearing: Drey looks kinda like this (http://www.galacticbattles.com/empire/units/jedi/jediknight.jpg).
 Kuuki
01-05-2003, 5:42 PM
Kur: "Actually I was waitng for more people to help knock out those guards, theres not meny... I count 10 sets of foot steps including the one with the different set of boots... Odds are allot better 4 to 9, 10 being the one we actually get to unlock it for us... and us knocking him out..."
 Redwing
01-05-2003, 6:59 PM
*Rwos starts his ship and flies right through the attacking tree as its branches move out of the way in preparation to strike. A couple fist-branches hit his ship on the way, but none of them do any damage*

If the trees on this planet are that dangerous, I'd hate to see the actual wildlife...

Oh. My. God.

*The interference with Rwos' scanners suddenly rocketed up. But that wasn't what Rwos had seen to startle him so badly.

What he'd seen was the hull of a gigantic, pale red crashed starship; smoke still curling upwards, half crumpled from the impact. But that wasn't what had shocked him, either.

What had shocked him was what he recognized the ship to be.

The Gallyava! Here? Oh, this is bad. Very bad.

*Rwos landed his ship and got out. As he got closer to the smoking hulk he could see dead, green bodies*

Very, very bad.
 Admiral
01-05-2003, 8:18 PM
*Odin was reading a book, when an officer comes into his quaters with information.*

Odin: Fine, send a message to Cracken telling him to advance his schedule, give him the latest information about the CSII. Also execute the secondary planes.

Officer: Yes sir.

*Shortly after Odin's decsion a valkyr leaves a message for Cracken on his computer, leaving no trace that she was ever there.*

------------------------

*Around the same time, muffled voices could be heard down the corridor from the cell Deac and the others were kept in. After a minute or two a guard and a woman walk towards their cell. The guard opens the cell, whereupon the woman injects the guard knocking him unconscious.*

Valkry: Me lord had ordered me to set you free and deliver this to you. *Handing Flax a disk* This contains all the information you will need to launch an attack against the CSII. The other guards have been taken care of. However, it won't be long before their disappearnce is noticed. I suggest you hurry. The rest of your escape is up to you. *to Flax, and Deac* An old friend sends his greeting and whishes you the best of luck.

*Without another word the Valkyr turns and leaves. It seemed like she was never there*
 jokemaster
01-05-2003, 8:21 PM
"so how are we supposed to defeat Lokpihet?"
 Kuuki
01-05-2003, 9:25 PM
RH Irvine: "I feel the presence on his ship, a few of them, One of them might be one of our partners... Hold on..."

------------------

Kur: "Alright lets get out of here!"

*Kur jumps up and takes one step out the door before he stops dead in his tracks...*

------------------

RH Irvine<Kur? Is that you I sense?>

Kur: "Hey! Deac, Orthos, and uh, Flax was it? Some one is talking to me throught the force, its one of my buddies... He's a strong fellow..." <"Irvy?>

RH Irvine: <Yes Its me, whats going on?>

Kur: <"Myself, Orthos Starkiller, Deac Starkiller, and this Flax got caught by Lokpehit, we all lost to him, how ever if we all fight him together...">

RH Irvine: <Not yet, I want you four to stur things up in there to distract them all so me, Sir'Gui and a few others can get there. We do however need you to make sure that we can get into thier hangers>

Kur: <"Alright"> *turn to group* "Hey, I have friends comming, our best is going to be with them, He asked to stur things up here to give him time to get here. Also for that to happen he says he needs to get into the hangers..."

----------------

RH Irvine: "My people are very reliable. We shouldn't have much trouble getting there..."
 Deac
01-06-2003, 1:45 PM
*Alarms begin to sound. Orthos looks worriedly at Deac2*

Orthos: I take it's that doesn't mean lunchtime?

Deac2: 'Fraid not. So just what is goin-

*The corridor at the end opens. Lokpihet enters the room*

Lokpihet: So who is it, oh yes, my force-blind brother, a Rebel General, some Jedi and...my trophy.

Deac2: Are you talking to me Beh'nat?

*Lokpihet face turns red with rage at the insult hurled at him in old Atredian language*

Lokpihet: You're just a clone! The original Deac Starkiller is dead! You are a soulless reminder of my victory! Victory over even death, by the same process that fabricated You!

*Deac2 almost begins to weep, but then uses the force to pull Lokpihet's lightsaber from his belt and activates it. He charges toward Lokpihet, who activates a second saber...*
 BattleDog
01-06-2003, 4:06 PM
*Flax makes a gesture and a locker on the wall opens, his lightsaber flies out.*

Flax: Hay Sith Lord, if he's a fake come take on a real Form II master!

*Activates saber.*
 Kuuki
01-06-2003, 6:42 PM
*Kur also force pulls his Light Sword from the weapons locker, and ignites it...*

Kur: "Round two Lokpehit. This time, I'm not going to hold back... Well its kinda hard not to, since your outnumbered at least 3 to one..." *Looks at Orthos* "... Or maybe four?"
 jokemaster
01-06-2003, 6:50 PM
"you sure this won't become a rescue mission?"
 Redwing
01-07-2003, 12:19 AM
*Rwos cautiously advances on the smoking ship*

Well, that explains what was interfering with the scanners.

*cautiously touches the green body lying in front of him*

Dead for some time, now.

*catches site of trail of footprints*

Dammit.

*Voices*

What in---

*Rwos dodges behind a tree as a group of men and women emerge from the other side of the forest. They all wear the same uniform; light gray skintight bodysuits with dark gray coats, gloves and boots. They carry a pack of scanning devices*

Oh NO. No. Shadows...
 Deac
01-07-2003, 1:29 PM
[I read that article too, Battledog]

Lokpihet: So what? The weapon will fire in 10 minutes unless I get up there to deactivate it. And what can you do against my powers...nothin-

*Deac2 roars in rage and charges at Lokpihet knocking his saber out of his hands. He then begins to beat at his face, swearing violently as Lokpihet struggles to get him off*
 Kuuki
01-07-2003, 1:59 PM
*kur force pulls Deac off from Lokpehit...*

Kur smiling: "Deac, that won't solve anything... Besides he's yet to tell me where the weapons control room is..."
 Admiral
01-07-2003, 2:33 PM
*Above the world of Utgard five Aeserian warship drop out of hyperspace. Dropships are immediatly launched. The Rescue of the good Jotun had begun.

Five dropships landed into the compound where their target was being held. Five teams of Einherjar exited the ships, 1 stood guard as the other four entered the building. Taking the Jotuns by surprise the resistance was minimal.

Entering the room where the child was being held, the Einherjar saw they had arrived just in time. The Child was bloody from being beated over and over again. The good Jotun was also half starved to death. Picking up the child, two Jotuns appear in the door way. The First fell to a sword thrown by one of the Einherjar in the room. The other Jotun retreated only to die at the hands of another team.

Falling back to the dropships, The teams see twenty dead Jotuns, who apparantly tried to attack the ships. The Dropships immediatly take off as soon as the last Einherjar is aboard. Docking with the warships, the Aserian taskforce begins jumps to safty. Just as the warships jump, the Jotuns finally manage to scramble their meager navy.

The succeful raid resulted in only a few minor injuries. The child was being taken to Vanaheim to recuperate*
 Redwing
01-08-2003, 8:08 AM
*Rwos quickly dodged from tree to tree till he reached a hiding place from which he could observe better*

Shadows.

*The men worked quickly. They prepared to set up a warp field around the smoking ship*

Not good. They wouldn't have sent any low-level untrained new recruits after a prize like this. I may be able to take them...but I may not.

*Rwos hurridly debated this in his head as the Shadows activated the warp field around the ship. In an instant, the decision was taken out of his hands.

He'd put a scanner on his belt, set to scan for the particular alloys that made up Deac's cyborg body. Despite the interference, he hadn't turned it off, just in case.

That was the very same scanner that began beeping at an enormously loud volume in the instant that the containing warp field went up around the source of the interference signal.*
 Deac
01-08-2003, 1:28 PM
*Deac2 is held back. Lokpihet gets up*

Lokpihet: As if I'm going to tell you that. Fool.

*Deac2 launches himself onto Lokpihet, who takes everal more blows before he activates his lightsaber. Deac2 falls down dead*

Just a trophy...

*Deac2 spits blood in his face and dies*
 BattleDog
01-08-2003, 5:33 PM
*twerls saber*

Flax: Die Sith!

*Flax makes a low swing at Lokpihet's legs, as Lokpihet moves to block Flax stops short and wips his saber up, slashing at Lokpihet's midsection.
 Kuuki
01-08-2003, 5:38 PM
Kur: "You just strengthed my resole, Lokpehit..."

*Knowing that by wielding Saber would be more easier to swing, and block. Kur extingishes his Lightsword, and picks up the saber from the second Deac's hand. In that instant, Deac's body disappears, like a Jedi's would... Or was it??* ((;D))

Kur: "Alright, Now Im not going to hold back..."

*Kur calms himself as a small, and not as big as the white haired Irvine was, releases his power, thus allowing him to fight full power! Kur re-ignites the saber...*

Kur is really one of the weaker one of my bunch, they all just know how to hide a great portition of their powers ^_^

-----------------------

*The second's deac's body floats limp in a single beam of light in what seems in an endless void...*

*A set of glowing figures resembling eyes appear in the darkness...*

???: "Ahh, the sole that one of avatars choosed to help. He can be useful to me... Although this exact one didn't have that avatar. He is still strong..."

-----------------------

RH Irvine: "Aw, great! We have to get out of here now! Kur's about to fight Lokpehit, he just released his full power..."

*The Shuttle's engines ignite.*

WH Irvine: "Well, I'm guessing if i don't get on, I don't ever at all..."
 Deac
01-09-2003, 2:12 PM
[OOS: Scar, you shouldn't really do what you just did to Deac2...but I'll let it pass...might be interesting]

*Lokpihet grabs his own lightsaber and deacivates it*

Lokpihet: Go ahead. Kill me. The sequence ends in 3 minutes, and only I can shut it off. As Coruscant dies, so I shall be reborn...

------------------------------

*Deac senses strange beings around him, then...*

Rwos. He came back...he came back...for me
 BattleDog
01-09-2003, 3:19 PM
Flax: Kur, you will leave him to me!

*Flax says this with enough authority for Kur to visibly shrink.*

Flax: Lokpihet, do you wish to die. Deactivate the sequence and I will spare you, or don't and I kill you. I'm sure you know I've killed Sith before. I killed Cracken.
 Kuuki
01-09-2003, 5:37 PM
Deac, I believe what I have planed, you shouldn't be disappointed...

*The second Deac remaining to be floating in the void. Now a second pair of glowing eyes amerge...*

???(2)(demonic sounding): "You requested me..."

???(1): "Yes... I've hear you can get in contact with our little friend Craynor, do you not?"

???(2): "Yes, but what do you wish to do with him?"

???(1): "Oh, I have something very important for him, I have learned recently that he managed to start something with a mortal..."

???(2): "A mortal? Why do you care so much about a mortal?"

???(1): "Craynor might have somethign going there. How ever it seemed that what ever Craynor did to this mortal, he never quite finished with it..."

???(2): "What does that have to do with this soul here?"

???(1): "It has much to do with it, I created this soul by coping the orignal. From there, how ever this one didn't remember anything really happening, he however had learned the skills and abilities learned and used by his counterpart... By me sending him to Lokpehit, and having him die, is that first part of my plan...""

???(2): "What does it have to do with that mortal Craynor played with?"

???(1): "It does everything. It's been centeries since there was a time of darkness in the universe. With this soul, after we adjust it to our needs, have Craynor finish his job with that mortal and a few of our own enhancements, Odin won't be able to touch these too."

???(2): "How do you know that Craynor will co-operate?"

???(1): "I was thinking about allying with him..."

???(2): "Are you sure...?"

???(1): "We do what we want. It's our job to help keep that balence of darkness, so that those who are allied with the powers of light don't get too powerful... And he does the same too..."

*the second set of eyes disappears...*

???(1): "Yes... Perhaps I should have someone stur things up..."

*Another beam of light appears, and an mystical sphere which rapidly shown various powerful beings in the universe, until it stopped on a beast like creature chained in a well gaurded room...*

???(1): "Prefect... I know Odin has some trouble with this creature, which he never destoryed. It'll open a part from this Deac and that Mortal to come up behind and stab odin in the back, and the three will finish the rest of those Aesir... ha ha ha ha ha..."
 Redwing
01-10-2003, 10:34 AM
((OOS: A few big problems, Scar. I don't like having to give stuff away about my characters, but I guess I have to in this case...

Let me just say there is no way they could possibly know anything about Craynor. Especially not his plans. No one, not even the Aeges, know what he is. He is more powerful than the Aeges; more powerful than anything in this known universe, except there's only one of him; there's more than one of the Aeges, etc; and the powers of darkness that he lives for are limited in this dimension compared to the powers of the light. Thus Craynor is overmatched. But it doesn't have anything to do with his power.

This was established way back in the end of Cantina 6. (Except, I never explained the light and dark connection I believe)

(btw, "pathetic excuse for a being" denotes they are more powerful than Craynor, who is at the very limits of godmode, (it's the way I use him that makes it not godmode) and if these guys think he's "pathetic", they are, well...)

besides, like I said they couldn't know that much about him to judge him pathetic (unless you mean in his actions, in which case I digress), not even the Aeges know more than a bare minimum ;)

???(1): "I was thinking about making him one of us... I believe he's done enough to desurve a nice small position here..."

???(2): "Are you sure...?"

???(1): "We do what we want. It's our job to help keep that balence of darkness, so that those who are allied with the powers of light don't get too powerful..."

Thaat doesn't make sense. The way this universe is set up, there's the Aeges on one side/Powers of light, Craynor/some of the Aeges/Powers of darkness on the other. As for the organization you seem to have planned, others already hold their explained purpose (Craynor - note that the "Creature" simply speaks for him)

So essentially, what you're doing is the equivalent of saying...*tries to think of an analogy*...that there's, say, a more powerful organization than the Aesir holding back the Jotuns, and the Aesir are just aspiring for their job; or, that there's higher avatars than the Starkiller/Darkstar couple, and those two are only aspiring for their jobs.

Change or eliminate mention to Craynor, and think of a better job description and I think you're fine ;) (actually the job description can stay if you want, of course, but IMHO it's pretty iffy)

Since this is really early for me to be posting, please disregard any grammatical/spelling errors I might have made :D))
 Deac
01-10-2003, 1:41 PM
[Scar: Lokpihet found the clone of Deac in the empire's database. He just had it taken out of stasis.]

*Lokpihet holds his lightsaber to his neck*

Make my day.
 Kuuki
01-10-2003, 1:42 PM
Ok, i guess i could say that they claimed that craynor was pathetic becuase he starts thing and doesnt finish em, how ever with your permission (due to the fact I haven't gone soo far deep reading through cantina 6 (well at least up through 5 ^_^), that maybe these guys hwom I just came up wiht, are more of the beings who watch, and set things to make them happen, later i'll get more indepth with that one...

I was going to name these guy's spectars, which are quite powerful to begin with. How about this idea: "aeges are basically the ones whom are alligned with the light side, and the spectars are the oopsite, whom onces was apart of those beings, now after several millina, now things are more of a cold war betwene the two? (one tries to not the other get too powerful, thus needing the new age of darkness that ???(1) called for, (odin, and all the good guys, and all the bad getting lesser and lesser)

(my hands are cold ^_^ (theresmy excuse for my typing :D))
 Redwing
01-11-2003, 12:25 AM
((A: First, not all Aeges are exactly good. Take the god of hate who created the Darkstar.

[Okay, what I was trying to say (incoherently) earlier, that it was established in Cantina 6 that "Craynor" is the single most powerful known being in this universe. But a strong fighter can certainly lose to a weaker fighter, especially if there's a whole crowd of them. That's the analogy here. Craynor may be more powerful than one, maybe two, maybe twenty Aeges, but there's alot of Aeges (more than twenty). That's why they're settling for the "chess match" they have right now. In an all-out fight, they could very well destroy each other...and in any case, neither side knows they would win if it came to that.]

The Specters could be from another dimension (perhaps one that was destroyed?) like so many of my characters.

B) Ok, i guess i could say that they claimed that craynor was pathetic becuase he starts thing and doesnt finish em
If they have that opinion on Craynor, they can't really be very old, because they're thinking in that particular state of mind. Note that long-lived characters plan with always the future in mind (ref: the Aesir, Craynor and the Aeges, etc) and will set things in motion now that will bear fruit later (hopefully) because they know that they have that time to wait.

C) They couldn't have been a part of the Aeges, because they're nothing like them. Besides, considering you don't know the history of this universe, you really can't do that reasonably =/

(That's why I suggested they be from another dimension.)

If you want literally all-knowing beings, though, you're going to have to read everything. Just the way it is. ^_~

Two last problems:

our little friend Craynor

Can you explain that a bit? They know Craynor?

"I was thinking about making him one of us... I believe he's done enough to desurve a nice small position here..."

You need to explain why Craynor would possibly want a nice small position 'there'.))

*Rwos runs through the forest. He weighed fighting the Shadows with rescuing Deac...and the latter definitely came out on top. The fact that his attachments here could be causing him to shirk his responsibilities nudged the back of his mind, but he suppressed it.

The beeping grew louder until it crescendoed and stopped as he reached a clearing...with a body lying in the middle, bloodied, and battered.

But...is he...alive?

----------

*On Coruscant, Ida's beeper alerted her to the fact that Rwos' comlink was now available*

That's strange. He has been messaging me, but it says here there was a signal block...in this dimension, how is that possible?
 Kuuki
01-11-2003, 12:17 PM
red, check your pm's
Deac: How'd you know that these guy's didn't put 'em there :D

*Ravan in his quarters, door wide open. Ivan comes and notice's Ravan packign his belongings...*

Ivan: "Leaving are we?"

Ravan: "I can't be a Surpreme Councilman anymore. Not with my past..."

Ivan: "It doesn't matter a thing. No one else will speak up about the matter sense you stand by me..."

Ravan: "I know I'm loyal to you, thats why I'm leaving..."

Ivan: "Well your long over due for a vacation... How about you take that time to think about it..."

Ravan: *sigh* "Alright..."
Page: 2 of 18