Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina 9-The Last Hope

Page: 17 of 18
 BattleDog
04-26-2003, 8:00 PM
((Scar: You're an IDIOT, Flax is parachuting down to the ground, he's Kilometres above the surface. Start reading post properly, and type with proper gramma, your English is hidious.))

Flax: Very well Lord Starr, the shield has been lowered in sector Z-2-A-3. Bomber the vampires with proton bombs. Have you're squad leaders co-ordinate with control, they'll give times and targets. *sends frequency.* Excuse me, my transport is here.*

*Chip whistles as he manuvers the X-Wing, Flax releases his shoot and drop into the cockpit. He pulls on gloves, Flak vest, chest pack and helmet. Then engages the engines.*

Flax: *Over comm.* Get clear, Drago!

Drago: *On tower* No, Lelan is up here. I have to get her to Micheal!

Flax: WHAT?! He's here!

*The Y-Wings start their run.*
 Cmdr. Cracken
04-27-2003, 3:17 AM
*the com crackles over the headset of Alpha lead*
Tactical:Alpha lead, this is command, you are cleared for entry. head to sector Z-2-A-3 for entry. We recommend to use your proton torpedos and bombs.

Alpha lead: Roger that. okay boys, lets go. follow me in.

*The TIE's streak into the atmosphere of Coruscant, and fall into a loose formation. Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, and Quadra squadrons streak through the shield all unharmed. People gaze up, almost fearful of the Imperial incursion on there planet. They streak by the Senate, flying low and fast to the target zone.*

Tactical: Alpha, we are reading Y-Wings. assist as necessary.

Alpha:Roger. *switches over to the flight channel* Y-Wings are friendly. do not shoot them down.

*The target area approches, the TIE's ready there Proton Torpedos. Gamma and Delta, using TIE Advanceds, ready there Proton Bombs.*
Alpha: Fire at will.

*As if on que, all the TIE's unleash a massive salvo of torpedos at the group of over 1,500 vampires. TIE Advanceds' fly over, unleashing a horrid barrage of Proton bombs down on the group. Alpha lead smiles. No-one can survive that. no way in hell.*

((OOS:There are 5 suqadrons, 12 fighters each, total of 70. two squadrons have proton bombs, and the rest are TIE Defeders, using Proton Torpedos. the total initial salvo is 70 warheads.))
 Redwing
04-27-2003, 3:24 AM
*Kvana, at the pinnacle of the tower, looks down at the attacking fighters. He extends his hands, palms up*

Now for their surprise.

*The mass of torpedoes and bombs freezes. With a look of intense concentration, Kvana flips his hands.*

What are you thinking now, mortals? What do you make of this magic, something that was dead in this galaxy millennia before you were born? Are you baffled? Are you afraid? You should be.

*Kvana drops his hands. The bombs explode harmlessly in midair. The torpedoes streak backwards into the air towards the fighters that had emptied them at the ground*
 Cmdr. Cracken
04-27-2003, 3:35 AM
*the pilots see in bewilderment that the bombs and torpedos freeze in mid air. More so, the torpedos streak back toward the Defenders. Panic set in, as the fighters begain wildly tryinto to dodge the massive incoming.*

Alpha: EVASIVE!! GO EVASIVE!!

*It was too late. Torpedos smashed into teh sides of half of teh TIE defenders, now each of the 3 TIE defender squadrons had have thier number. The others ran there torps into the sides of buildings, spires, Skyhook elevators, anything that was between them and thier own missles.*

Alpha lead: COmmand, attack ineffective, some kind of force power stalled the bombs and the torpedos, and threw the torps back at us. i lost half my TIE defenders, please advise, over.

*On the Titan, tactical relays the losses, Tojo becomes infuriated. He wanted to waste the area of the city with turbo laser fire from orbit, something that couldn't be thrown back.*

Tojo:Tac Com, have them use laser fire, advise to menuver evasivly when fireing.

*Tac Com relayed, and the TIE Defenders went back in, lasers fireing, and they juked and jinked all over the sky.*
 Redwing
04-27-2003, 3:57 AM
((OOS: BD, how did Drago get on the tower? He was outside the courtyard last I checked...))

Too many to counter. This is where their technology itself will defeat them...

*At Kvana's signal, the energy shields Lelan had procured power up and activate. A shimmering shield of energy forms a bubble over the courtyard. Other shields wrap their energy around the tower itself*

And one more safeguard...

*Kvana picks up another book and reads a simple spell* Magicus telum.

*The book glows brightly. A diamond shaped dagger of magic energy bursts out and streaks towards the nearest TIE. It rips through the fighter, passing through the shields and killing the pilot instantaneously. It emerges from the other side of the fighter and heads for another.

Kvana places the glowing book next to the other open ones*

Now while they are distracted with that, I can prepare the next spells.

----------

*Starr is surprised, then realizes*

Starr: They are not using the Force. Whatever it is, it is using something like the mysterious power Termand Rwos has the ability to use. If something with this power is down there, then likely Rwos is there as well...
 Deac
04-27-2003, 1:00 PM
*Deac leaps into the air, as does the Remains. They clash and fall. Deac hacks at the Remains faster than it can block, until*

Deac: Raaaggh!!!!

*The Remains crumble to dust. Deac deacivates his lightsabers and runs to Orthos*

Orthos: The....the whole point was...I...wasn't meant for...well... Deac. Promise me....get Reletha. I want this line...to end...

*Tears begins to form in Deac's eyes*

Deac: I'll get them. I'll get...it. The Darkstar line shall go no further. I swear on my blood.

Orthos: You...were the closest I ever had to a father...

*Orthos eye's close. Deac tries to use the force*

Deac: Heal! HEEEEAAAL! *$&%&! NOOOO!

*Around Deac, buildings crack.Deac looks up to see the battle raging round the tower*

I could...If not for them...I could have saved him...I would have stopped it before he...

*Runs back toward the tower, sabers ignited*
 Kuuki
04-27-2003, 6:31 PM
((I thought Flax was already fighting in the field, but then left to answer the damn comm. And STFU! It's 'grammar'))

Vertmor: *watching as Rwos kills the two vampires* "Those we're merely fledgelings, created less then a week ago, I however am over Ninehundred and Fifty Mrearian years old. I'd give an accurate age but I wouldn't know the conversion from those years to a more of a universal time. Pity..."

*Vertmor goes into a fighting stance as the Reaver's blade glows into a deep red.*
 Redwing
04-28-2003, 6:38 AM
Rwos: Age means little in the great scheme of things. *looks at Vertmor's blade warily* Mrearian, you say? Interesting...
 Rogue15
04-28-2003, 12:06 PM
*Kioet dies of boredom*

*Kioet exits the decontamination room*
 Deac
04-28-2003, 3:31 PM
*Deac leaps into a crowd of vampires and begins hacking at them.*

Deac: Scum! Die! Die all of you!

*Sees Rwos being threatened by Vertmor*

RAGGH!

*Charges toward Vertmor*
 Kuuki
04-28-2003, 8:57 PM
*Vertmor grins, as he takes a few steps closer.*

*Fused Irvine sees Deac's rush towards Vertmor, in responce, he jumps from the balcony he was parched upon, and flys right between Deac and Vertmor.*

Fused Irvine: "Now, now... It wouldn't be fair to interrupt a fight like this would it? You see I want that Vampire to fight that, what ever you call it, I have a little score to settle with that vampire and I want to know how good he fares before I do." *Pulls out Lightsword.* "I suggest you find something more interesting to do for the time being, because I'm not going to let you get any closer."

*Fused Irvine keeps his lightsword unignited, but kept well threatening by being in an interesting stance. This stance where the lightsword is held on the left side of his body, turned towards his opponent, the handle in his right hand with his left hand curved almost holding a plainly not existent blade. Vertmor listens without taking his eyes off of Rwos.*
 jokemaster
04-28-2003, 9:36 PM
Chavo: Can you tell me now exactly what this faction does?
 Kuuki
04-28-2003, 11:26 PM
*RH Irvine stops the ship enroute to a space dock, and allows the craft to go into a standard obit around Duriel, giving a message doing so of course.*

RH Irvine: "Heres the basic story here:

During the beginning of the Glactic Civil war, there was once one coallition against the Empire. How ever that coalition split up without giving much record of doing so, neither of giving much prior notice to anyway.

The portion that split from what was then newly known as the Rebel Alliance, thought that a solution to the war was one that was fought in a much longer extended period of time then the war lasted. On those separatist's move from main Imperial strongholds, they ran into a few Jedi knights who were in hiding. They also believed that a war agenst the Empire would not be possible in a short peroid of time.

Lucky for those separatists those Jedi knights found habitable planets in the unknown regions of space, and these systems did have a safe way to travel to and from.

Several years later when colonies were formed, a goverment needed to be created. The people there looked up to the Jedi becuase of the obvious reputation a Jedi would have. So the two Jedi decided to create a sort of a council which followed along side of a Jedi order, just like the Old republic once had.

How ever the people still had thoughts of the war and a strong military still was needed incase the Empire found their 'safe havens'. A comprimise was made that there was still a council composed of 5 members, one each a representive from each of the 5 systems that their new 'Republic' was formed. While at the same time the military ran exactly alike a typical military and naval forces would, how ever when a Padawan whom becomes a Jedi automatically has an afformitable rank in this military, based upon size of the order and military.

Due to this people wanted to gain ranks fast, how ever the two Jedi wouldn't dare break the rules of the order they were trained under, they only let children to be trained in the force, granted if they were worthy of beign trained. Again unfortunately there were only two Jedi and an order that needed to be created. So one of the Jedi acted as an advisor while the other acted as a teacher, breaking the rules, had more then one Padawan. But the promise was made that that would be the only time that a Jedi Master would have a more then one Padawan.

My master, Jutrok, Chi likes to be called after the planet found first, was the Jedi who was the first to be the Master to so many Padawans, with the help of his friend, Hojo'Din.

Actually come to think of it, during some time during those first few years as a Master, Chi did leave for a little personal training for himself, posing as some 'hitman' but records never stated anything about him actually 'preforming' such act. I'm sure his conscious wouldn't agree with him on that...

So as soon as those Padawans became Jedi, they received their ranks, and were given Padawans right away, this time of course 1 per Master. It was a little hastey but it kinda had to be done considering there was a good 'need' for the Jedi to be around.

It was about this time I and the rest of my buddies were born. I wasn't born along apart of our 'republic'. I was brought in by my Master when I was still a child.

So several years past, the War was won by the Rebels, and my training was in mid stream. By this time some practice with Master Chi's techinques and ideas, gave way into 'observing' the 'New Republic' just in case it does became corrupt. This wasn't the case seeing it was a Jedi who helped restore the republic anyway.

After so, we were recruited to be apart of a special curriculum which specified in those techiques.

How ever now-a-days we have those Imperial factions lead created by my father Cracken Palpatine. To be honest it wasn't until then that I knew that I had a bad blood line. Lucky for me I was kept dark about my family's history.

...Alright, lets land... I hated that subject anyway..."
 jokemaster
04-28-2003, 11:34 PM
Chavo: anything else I need to know before we land?
 Kuuki
04-28-2003, 11:39 PM
*RH Irvine remains quiet, in thought.*

Kur: "Don't worry the worse thing that can happen is that you get some desk job..."
 jokemaster
04-28-2003, 11:44 PM
*fakes a shudder*
 Redwing
04-29-2003, 6:40 AM
Ulna Shardes

*Farran twists on his bed in delirium. Artemis had repaired his broken body, but there was nothing he could do about his mind.

Farran claws the sheets and mutters*

----------

Coruscant

Rwos: ....What?
 Deac
04-29-2003, 3:30 PM
Deac: You're behind this? Do you know what you are causing. Wait, of course you do. *Deac is becoming more and more enraged* You just don't give a damn. AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! *Deac's eyes are turning red* THE CLOSEST I EVER HAD TO A SON DIED BECAUSE I HAD TO BE HERE. BECAUSE IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU I COULD HAVE SAVED HIM!

*Deac hurls out force lighting in the direction of Fused Irvine*
 Kuuki
04-29-2003, 7:22 PM
*Fused Irvine seeing Deac throw force lightning at him, follows up by throwing lighting of his own at Deac. The two energies collide and arc between the two. Unfortunately for Deac, Fused Irvine remands calm.*

Fused Irvine: "I could have stopped all this carnage here today from happening. But however I thought these creatures became rather 'interesting', especally when they can create armies of their kind by turning the weak into strong. Sadly for those they aren't nearly as strong as you and me, Deac Starkiller." *The point where the two arcs of lightning are colliding, begins to push towards deac.*
 Redwing
04-29-2003, 9:21 PM
Rwos: You sound quite a case of megalomania, with delusions of grandeur to match. Deac, he certainly isn't behind this. By fighting him we're wasting precious time...
 Kuuki
04-29-2003, 11:06 PM
Vertmor: "Ah, yes. How HAve I managed to become a puppet once more... Unfortunately it wasn't done this time by the one who created me..."

*Vertmor turns and sets his sights on Fused Irvine, while keeping an eye on Rwos.*
 BattleDog
04-30-2003, 7:37 AM
*Flax sees the destruction of the T/D. He grits his teeth. We have to end this.*

*Flax activates the comm.* Flax: All personnal, fall back to safe zone, you have 15 minutes. *Switches channels.* Control, this is genreal Flax, deactivate the shield in sector Theta.*

Control: Sir?

Flax: Transmitting code.

Control: *Tremble.* Code recieved, deactivating shield.

*Flax switches to the Imp Frequency.* Alpha Lead, this is Red One, get your people out of here you have 14 minutes.*

*Flax switches to the command frequency. When he speaks his voice is heavy and tired.*

Flax: Have the Ripper move into geo-syncranus orbit over Theta sector.

Command: Yes sir.

*Above the planet the ISDII moves into position.*

Flax: *Over comm.* Deac, you have 13 minutes to get out or you'd better have your affairrs in order. Good luck my friend.

((The clock is counting, in 13 minutes I unleash hell.))
 Kuuki
04-30-2003, 8:51 AM
Fused Irvine: "13 minutes, eh? Sounds like were going to experience an eternity standing here..."
 Deac
04-30-2003, 3:33 PM
Deac: I DON'T CARE! I DON'T CARE! ORTHOS DIED TODAY! AND FOR WHAT? DO YOU THINK I'M GONNA JUST LET YOU GET OUT EASY? GET USED TO ETERNITY, CAUSE YOU'RE SOON GONNA SPEND IT IN HELL!

*Deac hurls out a ball of pure dark force destruction toward Fused Irvine...*
 Cmdr. Cracken
04-30-2003, 5:58 PM
Tac Comm: Admiral, one half of alpha, beta squadrons made it back. all others have been destroyed. The Republic dropped there shields, prepare to fire?

Tojo:aim for that spire. *keys Republic com* I'm taking interpitating liberties, and assuming you are opening a large section of teh shield to clear way for my turbo laser batteries. i'm firing my turbo-lasers on that spire.

Level it.

*Titan turn about, and fires an entuire boardside at the tower. Turbo laser fire streaks down to the tower, explosing in a small 800 yeard radius around it. The shiwld holds for a few seconds, then begins to collapse. another board side, and the shield falls.*

Shield down, Admiral.

Tojo: Do you not listen, i said level that spire.
Sir.

*Another salvo is fired, and Turbo lasers streak toward it's target*
 BattleDog
04-30-2003, 6:17 PM
*Flax curses as a premature laser fire hit. The signal representing Red 6 blinked out, then Red 5.*

Flax: Dammit Tojo! Cease fire, we're still evacuating down here. Besides, the Empire firing on a Republic planet hardly makes you guys look good, does it?
 Kuuki
04-30-2003, 8:27 PM
*Fused Irvine in responce to the force destruction, using his left arm creates a heavy force push to stop the forward momentum of the ball of energy.*

Fused Irvine: *with a wide grin, then laughs* "Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha, Deac! Your Rage will be your undoing!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!"

*Irvine twists his hand, and the ball of force destruction flys towards the evac sites a few kilometers away threatening lives of those who haven't left the area...*

Fused Irvine: "Keep wasting your energy on attacks that won't work, I suddjest a alternate route before you wear yourself out..."
 Redwing
05-01-2003, 4:17 AM
((Finally, BD's back, now I can stop stalling ;)))

Rwos: Deac, forget him! We can't leave and we can't stay here. There is an immense power here about to be unleashed. We have to get to its center and stop it before it...does whatever it's about to do. We have to get to that tower. Who knows what might---

*Gilian walks from behind a building* He's right. We have to. Now.

Rwos: What did you find?

Gilian: "Kvana". The vampire mage. He's going to blot out the suns. The spell will first cover this planet's sun, then gradually spread. Making this world, no this universe, a demon playground. Looks like you found the apocalypse you were looking for.

Rwos: How do we stop it?

Gilian: The vampires weren't quite forthcoming on that tiny detail. Unfortunately I'm sure even they don't know it.

Rwos: We have to get up to that tower, kill the mage, and destroy it.

Gilian: *looking up at the sun, rising in the sky* Unfortunately, any second now it could be already too late.

---------

*In the top of the tower, Kvana senses Tojo's salvo coming*

When will they learn?

*Kvana concentrates on the dead shield generators, drawing on the power of the immense army of vampires in the square below. The generators spring back to life just before the salvo hits, absorbing it*

Time to put an end to the distractions.

*Kvana picks up yet another spellbook and looks at the sky, seeing the forces gathering above him* Lampas effervo.

*Above Coruscant, a gigantic swarm of asteroids whips in at incredible speed from seemingly nowhere, briefly forming a gigantic ball as large as a small moon. They spread apart mechanically, then the larger asteroids streak towards the ships getting into position to bombard. The smaller hurtle towards Coruscant's surface. The smallest, fastest ones break into the atmosphere, plunging through in a deadly rain of fire.

The book overloads with magic power and bursts into flames. Its pages turn white and magenta-red streaks run through them. It finally implodes on itself and dissolves into ashes*

No matter. It has already done its work. The second stage has begun.
 Kuuki
05-01-2003, 12:05 PM
*In the commotion Vertmor ceases the opertunity to run towards the tower.*

------------------------

Fused Irvine: "You people are weak fools. Don't any of you see that regaurdless how meny Vampires you kill, if theres still one left, an army can raise again..."
 Deac
05-01-2003, 3:27 PM
Deac: As long as there are people like me around to stop it, then you will never succeed. Never. Orthos died to protect me. Now you will die for the protection of this galaxy. Get going Rwos. My duty is clear. The needs of the many...

*Charges, sabers first, at Fused Irvine*
 Kuuki
05-01-2003, 7:47 PM
Fused Irvine: *Finishing Deac's sentence.* "..Out wieght the FEW!!!"

*Fused Irvine ignites his lightsword and charges at Deac. Keeping his lightsword's blade on his back right, Fused Irvine then makes a strangely fast upperswing, cutting along the ground, connecting Deac's saber.*
 Cmdr. Cracken
05-02-2003, 12:34 AM
*Tojo see's the asteroids incoming.*

SHIELDS, FULL FRONT! CEASE FIRE AND PUSH ALL POWER TO SHIELD GENERATORS! Tractor those rocks away from us an away from Coruscant!

*The Titan tries to pull away the asteroids,while guarding itself, but starts taking hits.*
 Redwing
05-02-2003, 1:57 AM
Rwos: If they manage to block out the suns...

Gilian: Forget it. They won't, because we'll stop them.

Rwos: Deac...

Gilian: Rwos, he isn't going to come. Let's go!

*She leaps on top of a building and sprints off, incredibly fast. Rwos hesitates for a moment then follows her example, but going to the right rather than the left.

Gilian reaches the crowd first and plunges in, blade raking right and left, slashing her way through the young, startled vampires. They stood little chance against her.

Kvana looks down at her. He picks up another spellbook, eyes narrowing as he looks down at her...

His eyes widen, startled, then narrow again in interest. He puts the book down and watches her fight towards the base of the tower, doing nothing.

Rwos runs towards the square across the rooftops. He meets the vampire crowd swinging his deadly lightsword. Kvana takes notice of him and reopens the spellbook*

Kvana: A simple spell for you, gargoyle. Crude but effective - Elementa humi acci.

*A black and green orb appears in Kvana's hand. He throws it into the square. It passes into the ground.

The earth trembles and lifts. Vampires scatter away from the moving ground.

A giant, craggy monster bursts from the ground. Dark brown plates of earthen armor cover its black skin. Its eyes and cracks running up and down its body glow eerie green. Crouching apelike on all fours, it reaches ten feet tall*

Kvana: *shouting, holding the book up* Earthen golem, head your lord! Ensure this creature shall hell's fire ford!

*The monster fixes its eyes on Rwos and roars*

----------

Unknown

*Pure whiteness surrounds an immense floating piece of metal. An entire section of the Crimson Star hovers there, floating in nothingness. A body in a black military uniform with a cloak over it lies inert on the metal floor.

A form hovers over him, then drops to land above his head. It is a little girl with bright red lipstick and a simple black dress, deep black eyes and hair. Her face looks utterly innocent, but through her eyes glints a terrible evil.

She looks down at the man's face*

Girl: Hello, Cracken Hideki Palpatine.
 Cmdr. Cracken
05-02-2003, 2:01 AM
*Cracken awoke, startled confused, he reaches for his lightsaber, and activates it. he scrambles to his feet, and holds it in a defensive position. He eyes the small girl, cautious. he can't feel anything from her, no Force, whatsoever... how odd.....*

What... what do you want.. why am i here? Where is here?
 Redwing
05-02-2003, 2:10 AM
Girl: Everyone wants something. It's the curse of living. *She spreads her arms* You are everywhere and nowhere. Everything and nothing. Does that confuse you? *She laughs, and looks at his lightsaber* Your sword is so pretty. I love red. You have a taste for red, too...
 Cmdr. Cracken
05-02-2003, 2:12 AM
*Cracken steps forward, a bit more confident now. He his stance is more agressive, his voice, more harsh*

Stop speaking in riddles. why do you have me HERE. Where is my daughter? Where is my apprentice?
 Redwing
05-02-2003, 2:20 AM
Girl: So full of questions! Your daughter Alys and apprentice Starr are safe. For now. But what makes you think I brought you here?
 Cmdr. Cracken
05-02-2003, 2:23 AM
*Cracken starts to get impaitent. His temples start to throb a bit, on set of a migraine. This is won't be a good day for him.*

Look, you child. *He steps closer, and quickly brings his lightsaber dangerously close to the girls neck* I want answers, and i want them now, preferably, a full explanation to what in the HELL is going on. WHo brought me here, what do they need me for.
 Redwing
05-02-2003, 2:29 AM
*The girl smiles* As I said, you have a taste for red... Poor, poor boy. Such spirit, yet so little understanding.
 Deac
05-02-2003, 3:51 PM
Deac: Well, it seems we're stuck. Hah. But you forgot to factor something...

*Brings his second blade in his left hand rapidly toward Fused Irvine's flank*
 Kuuki
05-02-2003, 7:50 PM
Fused Irvine: "Oh really?"

*A lightsaber flies from Fused Irvine's belt, igniting itself in mid flight into his left hand. He connects this saber on Deac'd second saber. Fused Irvine however did know this this, but this was the same saber that was repaired after the end was sliced off on Raynor, this feature was in plain sight...*

------------------

((JM: Considering the time envolved, I'm jsut going fast forward a little.))

*After a short while after the party lands, RH Irvine wonders the halls of his planet, in thought of his father. He knew he was too young to remember him, that is if at one point in time he was in phsyical contact with him...*

*RH Irvine stops walking, then searches his emotions.*

*Several minutes pass by, seemingly no change... He suddenly gasps in awe.*

RH Irvine: "...Father..." "I can sense your energy, but are you alive?'

*RH Irvine turns around and bolts to the reaper, and takes off...*
 jokemaster
05-02-2003, 9:45 PM
Chavo: So, what was your business in corusant?
 Kuuki
05-02-2003, 11:06 PM
RH Irvine: "Not sure, but I feel its important on the personal level... I hope we meet agin someday, you have people to go to..."

*Kur catches up.*

RH Irvine: "Kur, take Chavo to where he needs to go..."

Kur: "B.. but. Alright..."

*RH Irvine leaves*
 jokemaster
05-03-2003, 12:39 AM
Chavo: Where do I need to go?
 Kuuki
05-03-2003, 10:47 AM
Kur: "I guess admissions..."

*Kur leads Chavo to the Admissions office...*

Kur: "I have Mr. Chavo, He had jus...."

Admissions Officer: "Of course, we were waiting for his return... We have sent out a message to Master Chi on your behaf, he will ask you more questions about yourself and figure out the best position for ya."

*A person in robes walks in, the Admissions Officer almost falls as she scampers out of her chair.*

???: "Master Chi is unavalible at this time... I'll take care of the matter..." *turns to Chavo* "Hello, my name is Hojo'Din, lets take a walk. Kurtis, a pleasure seeing you again..."

Kur: "..."
 Deac
05-03-2003, 5:02 PM
*Deac twists his saber to shatter the new blade where it had been repaired*

Deac: Hah. Shoddy blacksmiths.

*Pulls second saber back...*
 Kuuki
05-03-2003, 5:33 PM
Fused Irvine: "Pity, I always wondered what happened to that one, sadly it was unbalenced... luckly for me I decided to carry another, thinking it wouldn't last! You reluctant fool, you can't win!"

*Fused Irvine jumps back and pulls out the ligthsaber he intended on wielding, the handle was the same as the other, but with out the fix and it carries a red crystal.*

*Fused Irvine goes into a stance where he hold the lightsword in preparation to strike, while holding the saber in a more defencive way.*

Fused Irvine: "Come get me Starkiller, you do enjoy fighitng with an enreaged mind don't you?"
 jokemaster
05-03-2003, 10:14 PM
Chavo: Nice to meet you.
 Kuuki
05-03-2003, 10:44 PM
((JM, seriously is hard to make a nice plot for your character when you keep making 1 sentence posts like that :())
 Deac
05-04-2003, 2:13 PM
*Deac smiles*

Deac: You have know idea what is being made before your very eyes....do you?

*Deac hurls both his sabers forward, and leaps behind them, heading like lightning toward Fused Irvine*
Page: 17 of 18