Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina 9-The Last Hope

Page: 13 of 18
 Kuuki
03-23-2003, 10:35 PM
Ivan: *calmly* "We should try and bring out every piece of weapory into service. Update the old, and create new ones as fast as possible. Even if they are destructive enough to destory us. Becuase as it seems now there isn't no other choice but to either try our best to defeat them, or they humilatingly destory us..."
 Redwing
03-24-2003, 12:10 AM
Ulna Shardes

Tarl: Create new ones? They will be here in hours. Or less.

Councilman: They have their entire fleet coming after this one planet...they weren't interested in that before...why are they...

Ghenn: The time for wondering is past! We must prepare while we still have time!

*A hologram appears in the middle of the table. A military-uniformed man appears* What are the Council's orders?

Tarl: Begin powering the planetary shields. Prepare the planetary ion cannons and turbolasers. Deploy all available warships and starfighters. Order all remnants of the fleet deployed to join the CSII to come back here immediately. Do it now! Hurry!

----------

Planet

*Rwos lands on top of Deac* No! *angrily* Deac, listen to me. You've got to understand that you're too important to this universe to keep trying to throw your life away!

*Demons rush at them. Rwos blasts them back with more red balls of energy from one of his hands, and with his sword in his other, continuing to speak* Ever since you became a cyborg you haven't valued your life. You've tried to kill yourself how many times now? *blasts away a particular vicious set of demons* And just look at yourself. You look like a grizzled hermit of the junk shop. When was the last time you ate? *slices off a demon's head* Shaved? *stabs another* Why are you doing this to yourself, Deac? There are people in this world who care if you die!

*turns around, and yells just as angrily, still fighting in place* As for you Lokiphet, you're doomed. You weren't a match for us before. What makes you think that will be different now? These demons? You'd need legions more to threaten a galaxy this big. I'm sick of all you Darkstars and your arrogance!

*Rwos comlink buzzes loudly* No...Not now!
 BattleDog
03-24-2003, 4:56 AM
Hal: It would appear however that you haven't heard of us. This sword isn't exactly normal.

So tell me, have you ever heard of the BattleDogs?

(The BattleDogs were a legendary race of warriors from the Planet Aguma, who gaurded the gates between heaven hell and the material world.)
 Deac
03-24-2003, 12:59 PM
*Deac hears what Rwos says, and for a moment stops. He thinks, and then sees Lokpihet laughing*

Lokpihet: You cannot win this time, Starkiller! It is over...

Deac: FOR YOU! YOU AND YOUR ****ING DESIRE TO RUN EVERYTHING HAS CAUSED SO MUCH SUFFERING! IT'S OVER NOW!

*Deac deactivates his lightsabers, grabs Lokpihet and begins to choke him*

Shouldn't have let me stay a cyborg, eh?

*He throws Lokpihet back through the portal, screaming. The demons, terrified their dark master has gone, gush in after him. Terisaan begins to cry softly in a corner. She is quite clearly shaken by everything.*

Terisaan: I've only been awake a few hours...I...

*She collapses. Deac activates his sabers*

Deac: Rwos, if this portal goes down, there might not be a way for you to get home...this is one of the main junctioning points for extra-dimensional travel. Do you really want me to do this?
 Admiral
03-24-2003, 3:22 PM
Goll: Head my warning, if we meet again and you have failed to get permission to be in this dimension then things will be much worse for you. For now you are free to go.
 Redwing
03-24-2003, 10:30 PM
((OOS: BD: Since in this universe there isn't a heaven and hell with gateways in the real world...I'll assume that means hell dimension, and one of the much-vaunted higher planes))

Coruscant, Alley

*Kvana glances over Hal's armor again and narrows his eyes in recognition. He whispers-speaks to Vertmor, sensing him still in listening range* We may need your help after all. *to the two vampires* Retreat. We are leaving.

Lilan: Master...?

Kvana: I said, we are leaving. These are not the quarries I intended you to fight. They are too dangerous. *reads from the book* Homa retine avoca! *A wall of blue fire surrounds Hal and Kal from all sides a brief few seconds. Then it clears, and the vampires are gone*

----------

Coruscant, Rooftops

*The woman is already flying away as Goll's warning echoes on the rooftops. Once a safe distance away, she activates the small cloak on her vehicle and presses the two tatoos above her left eye. The tatoos expand and form one half the familiar axe-shaped eye mask of a Blade. She takes out a small white lense and slips it over her eye.

Through the mask, the Valkyrie's ship appears, hovering in midair* Wow. I almost jumped into that! How embarassing.

*She takes out the lense and retracts her mask again* Still, now I can ignore them without any twinges in my conscience. Next up...

----------

Ulna Shardes

*The Imperial fleet emerges from hyperspace right above Ulna Shardes. Immense Interdictors began powering up their ship-trapping fields. Thousands of ships launched towards the planet's surface. Starr sat in Cracken's seat, coordinating the attack with his mind as his master had before him. Tojo had planned the battle already. With almost the entire Imperial fleet atop one planet, it had been rather easy. Not that he hadn't protested taking the entire fleet to one small planet...but his words had fallen on deaf ears. Starr acted like a man possessed.

Ulna Shardes' planetary shields had not yet powered up. The SSD Paen targeted the main generators from orbit and blew them to pieces*

Starr: Crush them.

----------

Portal Planet

Rwos: You don't need to worry about that, Deac. All the old junctioning points for extra-dimensional travel between our dimensions were walled off long ago, from my dimension. Like a set of doors with one side locked. Only recently has technology been created to get around those dimensional walls. Thus, I don't need those juncture points...go ahead, destroy it.

*Rwos' comlink insistently buzzes* I thought I had turned this thing off. *picks it up* Hello?

*A woman's voice speaks from the other end* Rwos? It's Blake. Why haven't you been picking up for the past day?

Rwos: *to Deac* A friend. *into comlink* Uh, I think I had it off. And just now I was trying to...do something important. What is it?

Blake: The primo apocalypse headed your way, that's what. Scrolls of Blood, Troklon, prophecy girl with eyes of fire and ice, mysterious crossing, you know, all that crap I've already been telling you about?

Rwos: Yes.

Blake: Well. We've deciphered more of the Troklon prophecy. And guess what? You're in it. Not just you. Your friend Deac. And several other of the um, associates you've got in that dimension.

Rwos: *startled* What?
 Deac
03-25-2003, 1:39 PM
*As Rwos talks, Lokpihet's hands appear and begin to pull out of the portal*

Lokpihet: Grrrraaaah!

*Deac sabers the portal, causing it to collapse around Lokpihet. After a small explosion, only Lokpihet's charred skull remains*

Deac: Darkness to dust...

*Deac crushes the skull under his boots*

Now I think I've earned a nice holiday...

*Notices Terisaan mumbling in a corner*

But what about her? I think the experiment went wrong and frazzled her brain...pity...should we take her with us?
 BattleDog
03-25-2003, 4:55 PM
((Redwing, Uh.... yeah.))

Hal: Ah, they ran away. Well what say we pick up dad and go hit a nest.

Kal: Well it'll be more interesting than have a conversation with the brain undead.

Hal: Not funny, really not funny. Come on.

*The two remove their helmets and re don their robes. They make their way back to the Temple, following the back roads. On the way they behead 7 vamps.*

-----------------------

*Back at the Temple Taklin leaves Ivrine in the care of the healers, who are barely keeping him alive. He dons his own Armor, chest, thighs, shins, forarms and shoulders, as well as taking his own sword, similar to Hal's, but with a saphire set in the hilt. Flax also takes a shield, a disk aproximatly 1m across with a pommel made of the same metal as his blade, and the image of the Battledog emblazened in gold on a blue field.*

*Flax puts on his helmet and lowers the viser, he leaves the temple viar a back entrance.*
 Admiral
03-25-2003, 5:19 PM
((BD: If I'm correct the pommel you are talking about is part of the shield? If so then the correct term would be umbo/(boss). A pommel is part of a sword connecting the blade to the hilt. If you are curious I'll post a link of a long list of terms I wrote for another forum))

*Goll and the other Valkyries enter their ship and go to the small lounge, there they remove their helms. The ship flyies randomly through Coruscants skies*

Goll: A pity that we couldn't capture it. More importatnly though, was the test informative?

Valkyrie: Very, by slowing killing it I was able to judge how effectivly these creatures are. They should prove to be a good advisary against the jedi.

Goll: Good, write up a detailed report later. For know we will watch this conflict, and see if the Jedi can eliminate this threat without our actual aid.
 Kuuki
03-25-2003, 9:34 PM
*Kur awakens, head throbing, and not sure what to recall his experence from the last few days.*

*The room in oddly empty, along with his weaponry had been placed on a nearby table. The door into the room was also oddly open.*

----------

*Vertmor vanished along with the other vampires.*

((okay, red you tell me where they went too :)))
 BattleDog
03-26-2003, 6:10 AM
((Admiral, yes that would be useful, although in that case it is a typo, I meant to write boss.))
 Admiral
03-26-2003, 11:21 AM
((Enjoy; (who would have guessed that my nick on that forum is Odin :) )

Sword Vocab:
http://eversad.drakianblade.com/viewtopic.php?t=289)

Sword Types:
http://eversad.drakianblade.com/viewtopic.php?t=296)

The Swords shown are from my personal collection.))
 BattleDog
03-26-2003, 4:46 PM
((Interesting, I notice you didn't mention the sabre, or the way angleo-saxon swords were made.

At any rate, back to the RPG))

*Aguma*

*A castle sits at the edge of a steep cliff, the castle is made of white and black stone, in the castle is a church, this church is partially cut into the rock of the cliff, to walk from the great doors at one end to the atler at the other a man must cross over 250m. Along the walls there a plaques, one foot above the ground, made of polished gold. Above each name is a sword, Long Swords, and Medieval Swords, although there are rapiers and sabres mixed in as well.

Above the alter is the largest sword, a sword so large theat an ordinary man could not lift it, Over 60 inches long the sword has the same black blade as all the others, however, where the others are inlayed with jewels this one is plain, all black.

Below the sword is it's name, and the name of it's master:

War-Wolf

Lord Malken Flax,

Prince of Aguma.

-------------------------------------

*Flax stalks though the streets, a grim expression on his face, his armor clinks as his feet fall.*
 Admiral
03-26-2003, 4:59 PM
((Actually I did, well I basically did. The terms of Folded and Temper are common for all swords. I didn't go into exact methods since that wasn't the point.

As for the saber, after writting around seven pages I thought that was enough (To be honest there are a few types that I left out) ))
 Redwing
03-26-2003, 11:46 PM
((;) @ Battledog

btw, careful on the vamp killing. They're really Scar's and my characters, firstly, and I think I've indicated quite a bit that even "baby" vamps are not so weak/stupid that Hal and Kal could casually kill seven on their way home...(Scar's vamps may be different but...)

Scar: Um. Vertmor was not affected by the book's spell, if that's what you meant.))

Portal Planet

Rwos: *distracted* Uh... *looks at Terisaan* we can't just leave her here, can we?

Blake: *on comlink* Rwos, you're listening to me, right?

Rwos: Yes, yes, yes, apocalypse, got it. What else have you got? *to Deac* I think you might want to put off that holiday for the moment...

Blake: *on comlink* Rwos, I'm not finished!

----------

Coruscant

*Kvana and the other two vampires reappear violently, crashing against a house door. Kvana grabs the book immediately and then stares behind him*

Kvana: That wasn't supposed to happen! What is this? *looks at the book, then at the crashed door. A shocked mother and kid stares at them. Kvana starts to move towards them.

He comes up against an invisible barrier. As if the door was still in his face, and not cracked on the floor.

Kvana swears viciously. He picks up the book and chants a spell. The group disappears in a flurry of light, leaving the mother and child still staring in disbelief.

He reappears in front of Vertmor and angrily strides towards him* VERTMOR! We have a problem.

----------

Ulna Shardes

*The Loyalist bomardment of the planet breaks through the last defenses. Imperial forces swarm the ground.

On board the main SSD, an admiral walked up to Tojo and Starr with a report*

Admiral: Sir, the Separatist Council has holed up in the main city of the planet. Their defenses are too strong for our bombardment to break. Their defense forces are heavily concentrated in that city protecting them. Our forces haven't been able to break their border...

Starr: *picks up his cloak and lightsaber* If that's the way they want it done...then that's the way I'm going to do it. *his eyes burn* This is the end. I will take care of the Council myself.

*Starr's ship streaks for the surface*
 Deac
03-27-2003, 1:35 PM
*Deac rolls his eyes*

Deac: Figures. Got a razor on your ship?

*He strides over and picks up Terisaan*

Let's get moving. I don't ever want to come here again.
 Kuuki
03-27-2003, 6:12 PM
((Red: I thought that the book spell sent him too

Yeah BD, my Vamps aren't weak. Their vampirc powers are stronger, but their overall magical powers are weak. On the other side, Red's vamps don't have as strong vampiric powers, but it make up with stronger megical powers.

remember Vampires aren't supposed to be easy to kill, unless your Whesley Snipes (:P)))

*Ravan awakes in his hospital bed. Healed. He notices a lightsaber and a note on next to his bed.

Ravan,

What ever you got yourself into, try not to get into again...
The lightsaber was one of the ones that nephew's got in his quarters. And the set of clothes was from your room. Enjoy.

Ivan*

*Ravan picks up the saber, ignites it.*

Ravan: "Hmm, blue."

*ravan stands, he senses Starr bound for planetside, he peers outside, the shields holding the bombardments that shake the room. He throws on the set of clothes, and jumps out the 4 story window. He lands with a small grunt, shortly after he begins to run at starr's direction.*

---------

*Vertmor walks up to Kvana.*

Vertmor: "Let me guess, your magic still isn't strong enough yet in this world?" *Rubs the handle to an interesting sword.* "We might have to things the old fasioned way... Spectar, before he told me that he'd be banished or something like that, gave me this."

*Vertmor stands above Kvana and his children, bound to faceoff agenst Hal and Kal.*

*A sword appears infront of Vertmor, with a note attached:

Vertmor, this sword was your master's. As you know it's own essence won't allow itself to be destoryed, infact it was left dorment for serveral millina, waiting for someone to wield it again.

This is the last gift i can present you, it seems the plane I have crossed into was a mistake, I'd be most likey banished into a lower plane further then where you and your kind were.

Spectar*

Vertmor: "The reaver!?"

((Bone Reaver == a Flamberg that is possesed with a vampiric essence. the handle is made of an iron coated Vampiric 'Bone'. Literally indistructable, that includes sabers (becuase the essence won't let itself be destoryed)))

---------------
 Redwing
03-27-2003, 11:25 PM
((Scar: ...Why would it have?

Also, um, Scar, that would be the reverse. My vamps do not have any innate magical ability (unless it carried over from the human like Kvana) while your vampires have Dark Gifts, and magic abilites like teleportation, shapeshifting, etc. Your vamps need lots of time to grow to full strength while mine start up much closer to full strength. Thus my vampires would actually be the better fighters when young... A typical vampire of your race at full strength however would be much stronger than a typical vampire of mine at full strength.

(also Kvana is not a good example of the typical vampire of his race. Hey, wasn't my pick to bring him in here to represent ;))

Final note: My vampires are everything the human was, memories and abilites intact, except without a human soul. For me, it's much of the entire point of them... Just pointing this out cuz apparently it's different for Scar's))

Coruscant

Kvana: *distracted and rage lessened by the sight of the weapon* You may need that. The deluded yet dangerous warriors of Aguma - the Battledogs - have survived the ages as well and now wish to come up against us. However our larger problem is this. The Invite Carmene is again in effect.

----------

Ulna Shardes

*Starr flies his ship through the energy shields outside of the capital city. He cloaks as the Separatist forces open a barrage of fire at him.

Invisible, he streaks for the Council tower.

Inside, the Council debates*

Councilman: The Loyalists are overwhelming our defenses!

Councilman 2: Perhaps we should surrender...

Beron Ghenn: Are you insane? We would all be executed!

Jun Tarl: He is right. Our only hope is to hold out till reinforcements arrive!

*Farran sits with his eyes narrowed, silent. Then the doors burst in.

Starr Hailfire leaps into the middle of the Council chambers, landing on top of the central table, saber glowing blood red.

Several of the Council members start to run, but with a gesture from Starr the doors slam shut and weld together*

Starr: None of you are leaving. And if you do not answer the question which I have to ask...none of you will live.

----------

Portal Planet

Rwos: Sorry. And yes, I think I have one...

Blake: What?

Rwos: Talking to two people at once. *following Deac* Okay, what else have you got?

Blake: We're late.

Rwos: What?

Blake: The Troklon has already started. By my calculations, around a month ago.

Rwos: I thought it started with the birth of the fire and ice girl.

Blake: No, not quite. That was connected with the Troklon, and she is part of the Troklon, but her birth wasn't. The sequence of events really kicked off...around the time you ran back to this dimension and got distracted with Fork-Saber guy.

Rwos: Lokiphet?

Blake: Uh...sure. Anyway, it says two will rise, a hunter shall be awakened, a promise fulfilled (or debt repaid, I'm a little fuzzy on the tenses here), and the jewel will bleed. All I've got so far, besides the eyes of fire and ice thing. Trafeda cueniform is a bitch to translate. When you get to the transitive tenses...Rwos, you're listening to me, right?

Rwos: Two will rise, hunter, promise, jewel bleeding, bitch to translate. Got it. Don't understand a word of it.

Blake: *disappointed* Well...I figured someone who's actually at ground zero would be able to shed some light...

Rwos: Wait...two will rise?

Blake: Or pass. Or cross. Or travel. I'm not sure with this---

Rwos: About a month ago, the day I meant Lokiphet, two major dimensional crossovers occured.

Blake: Um...major?

Rwos: They gave off alot of energy, sometimes a sign of something very powerful crossing. Not even trying to hide its presence. That could be the "two" in the prophecy.

Blake: What about the rest?

Rwos: Hunter...no idea. Promise...same. Jewel bleeding...same.

Blake: It says "the" jewel will bleed. As in the only one of its kind-type jewel. It's got a set of prefixes on it that could denote "really big" or "really important" or both. I think we're supposed to think of this jewel as a center to something. Also...it has a sign before it that may mean this jewel is metaphorical; a nickname.

Rwos: What about me, Deac, and my other "associates"?

Blake: Beats me. I just found your names in here. Trafeda specially marks names. "Rwos", "Deac", "Flax", "Odin", and a few others maybe. Haven't finished. If I were you, I'd go find these friends of yours and figure out what makes them so special...
 Kuuki
03-28-2003, 6:53 AM
((Well when i mean magic, i ment it to be more spellish and not so Dark powers/gifts, forgot to mention them ^_^

but I ment my vamps to be more normal typical strengths when they are first turned, and eventually become even more powerful, hence 'evolving'. So basically i ment that (i guess you can agree) that our vamps start out the same strengths, and with time those strenths fork out, mine get more powerful in vampiric powers and no much as magic, while yours get more powerful with magical energies and maybe a much slower change in appearence.(?)))

*Council Chambers*

Ivan: "I see it now, Cracken's dog! Come here by his orders to kill us! What was this also what the republic had in mind!? First your people destory a battlemoon that wasnt even remote from being finished! Now you confront us to finish it all!"

*Doors burst open with yellow energy, standing behind the collapsed doors is ravan holding out a hand, showing the he preformed the act. He keeps the lightsaber ignited, as he casualy walks in.*

-------

*Coruscant*

Vertmor: "Yes, how ironic that I wield such weapon, that Vorador wielded. However the Invite Carmene!? How is it possible?"

((Refresh me on this red :D))
 Deac
03-28-2003, 1:44 PM
Deac: So...how am I involved with all this? A second apocalypse?

*Walks onto ship and sets Terisaan down*

Figures...
 jokemaster
03-28-2003, 6:45 PM
*waits near Irvine's ship, unaware of Irvine's problem*
 BattleDog
03-28-2003, 6:52 PM
*Flax arrives at his destination, an open square on the deserted second level of Coruscant. Arrayed infront of him are 30 Knights of the order and 1,500 Soldiers.*
 Kuuki
03-28-2003, 7:42 PM
*Coruscant, jedi Temple.*

Angel-like being: "Oh bloody well..."

*The angel extends her arm, and twists her hand, this causes RH Irvine to spring up, how ever he saw himself semi transparent, while his body still laid. He saw the being.*

Angel-like being: "Irvine, the 'clone' that you have met eariler, he will destroy meny lives. When you awake, you will permantly cured and those in this room of the Raging Death."

*Kur runs into the room.*

Kur: "Irvine!? Whats wrong?"

Irvine: "It was the Raging Death!?"

Angel: "Yes, but it was a new strand, becuase your clone was infacted first, it mutated due to his bodies genetics. But regaurdless it can still kill as potent as the normal Raging Death."

*Irvine gets pulled back into his body, and awakens, everyone is shocked, including Irvine.*

Irvine: "It was the Raging Death... Don't worry, we dont have it, anymore..."

---------------

*Several hundred miles away form the temple, but a few from flax's position*

*Fused Irvine amits an aura, that absorbs the light around him, he is still seen clearly, as waves of dark energy begin to heavly flow from him.*

Fused Irvine: "I shouldn't be calling myself this name 'Irvine' anymore, thats not me..." *ponders a secound* "Darth... Grendal... Yes, that sounds like an interesting for a title and a name for myself... Time to create it..." *slowly* "heh heh heh"

*Now calling himself a new name, he levitiates himself out a window and stright into open traffic. He extends his arm, and creates an massive amount of force lightning to destory several chains of vechles in an instant.*

*The burning reckage falls on moving vechiles causing a vast chain reaction of more reckage falling, and falling.*

((waits for red, deac and admiral to red flag him...))
 Redwing
03-29-2003, 2:29 AM
((OOS:

Red Flag No. 1: Ravan isn't an Uber Jedi. You've made that extremely clear. However remembering what happened with Kur, (normal Jedi to godlike in two breaths) this merits a red flag ;)

Red Flag No. 2: Your 'angel-like beings' couldn't have... Never mind. I don't care. One bit. If someone else cares, they can yell at you.

As for vampires: Everything carries over from the human in mine, remember? However they don't automatically get spell skills. Like I said Kvana isn't a normal run of the mill vamp.

I know you meant that the vamps start out with the same strengths however judging from the scenes in PtH, this just isn't true...especially since your vamps don't keep the person's learned skills, and have more emotions that could get in the way (depression, etc).

My ordinary vampires get NO automatic magical energies. If they already have it, it will grow like normal, but otherwise no. That's what I wanted in the beginning and I'm sticking to it... Thus yours would automatically be more powerful at an extreme age, while mine may or may not be. Besides, that was the point of the way the social order Vorador instituted worked. My vamps generally looked up to yours because the oldest ones were so powerful.

This should probably be in the vampire thread))

Coruscant

Kvana: Vorador was said to have destroyed the source of the spell...but he must have only blocked it, made it dormant. With him dead for so long...it must have come out of its dormancy. It is the only explanation I can think of.

Lilan: What is the "Invite Carmene"?

Kvana: It is a spell designed eons ago by a great power to trump the existence of vampires. Under its effect none of us can enter the habitation of a living human without an invitation.

*Second vampire* So? It isn't too difficult to get someone to invite you in to their house...and with our power, we can simply destroy their habitations if we really need to. It will not interfere badly with hunting...I myself have yet to need to enter a home to get a meal.

Kvana: That isn't the point, you young fool. You are but two days old. This spell could create an infinite number of problems for us. Also, we still do not have the power necessary to perform the most valuable of the spells in these books. *to Vertmor* My kind are useless for this task. They have no intrinsic power I can draw on. You and yours need to create as many more of your kind as possible! *looks around* Where is that useless sibling of yours...

----------

Ulna Shardes

*Starr telekinetically slams Ravan into the wall, causing his lightsaber to clatter across the floor. He continues pressing* Foolish, lost, weak Jedi. You wish to challenge a Lord of the Sith? *with his other hand, he raises Ivan into the air by his neck* Scum. You think to fool me? I know what you pack of snakes have done. If you do not tell me now what you have done with my master and his daughter, you will all die!

*In his mind, Farran sets off the telepathic trigger that alerted the Vanguard. Starr senses the action and drops Ivan and Ravan. With a telekinetic blow, he knocks Farran out of his chair*

Starr: You! What have you done?

----------

Portal Planet

Rwos: *as preparing fighter to take off* Obscure prophecies. My friend only read your name. So...I don't know, yet. By the way: A jewel, one-of-a-kind, really big, really important, center of something, might be a nickname, might be bleeding. Er, will be bleeding. Ring any bells?
 Kuuki
03-29-2003, 8:57 AM
((Ravan isnt uber, I guess I could have made Ravan breathe slightly heavy, instead of walking casualy, after he 'opened' the door.))

*Ravan force pulls his saber back into his hands, and reigniting it. He stands with slight difficulty.*

Ravan: "I don't care how powerful you are. You are a Sith Lord, it's my duty and responibility to defeat what ever your kind stands for!"

Ivan: *catching his breath* "We were the backbone of the Empire before your master split it up. After that we'd rather would like to do anything less with your Master and anyone from his family, it was you who came here and made actusations that we killed anyone."

*Ivan stands.*

Ivan: "Maybe the republic double crossed your Master, and killed him... Or maybe your master and his daughter went to our unfinished battlemoon and died in that explosion... Or maybe you killed him and his duaghter after he claimed that his daughter would be heir to the throne, and not the student! Who knows! We had nothing to do with it!"
 Deac
03-29-2003, 11:30 AM
Deac: Nope. Now if you'll excuse me...

*Deac enters the ship's washroom*

Whoa! They sure treat you better in the Blades than in NRI! Is that!? PREMIUM SOAP! AND SHOWER GEL! IS THIS MALVAR LINE CYBORG JOINT OIL?! IT IS!
 BattleDog
03-29-2003, 6:55 PM
GAH! It ate my post!
 Admiral
03-29-2003, 7:18 PM
((Rule of thumb: Before posting always copy the post))
 BattleDog
03-29-2003, 7:22 PM
*Flax removes his helmet and prepares to adress his warriors.*

Flax: Today is a dark day, the scourge that our forfathers fought has again risen. This time it must be vanquished once and for all!

We will do this!

*Flax raises his sword to the sky and the soldiers cheer.*

Flax: Go now, destroy them, wipe them off the face of the earth!

*The crowd cheers again as, their Lord raises his sword. After a few more minutes the crowd has disspersed.*

*A knight comes up to Flax.*

Knight: My Lord. *Kneels.*

*The knight offers Flax a gold medallion with the BattleDog on it.*

*Flax takes the Medallion and the knight leaves without another word*

*Flax then turns to Hal and Kal who have remained behind.*

Flax: Have they seen you then.

Kal: Yes, and they were none too pleased.

Flax: Really?

Hal: Yes, it seams they've heard of us.

Flax: All the better then, now lets get home and get this stupid armor off. Otherwise I'm going to drown in my own sweat.
 Redwing
03-29-2003, 7:53 PM
((LOL! Erm, Deac, Rwos' ship is a small fighter, fitting two people plus a small "bed" in the back. (where Rwos once put Deac, and where Deac now put Terisaan) No washroom ;)

BD: Gonna post to PtH?))

Space

Rwos: Heh. Just stuff I picked up. You can use it once we, er, reach a washroom. *The fighter enters warp-space*

*Time skip*

*A few hours later, Deac and Rwos are checked into a Coruscant hotel. Rwos tries to reach Ida as he waits for Deac ((in the washroom ;))). He gets an incoming message as he does so*

Rwos: Yes?

Woman's voice: Good! I found you.

Rwos: Gilian!? What are you doing here?

Gilian: You haven't heard? Vampires.

Rwos: I did hear...but I didn't know you were here.

Gilian: Ida asked me to come over and help the people here eliminate them. I met your friends the Aesir, by the way. They really didn't like me.

Rwos: They generally don't like any beings from other dimensions. What happened?

Gilian: They were trying their hands at vampire hunting. I offered to help them but they got angry when I wouldn't admit I was a Blade.

Rwos: How did they draw that conclusion?

Gilian: They figured out I was a vampire, and wanted to help them, and acted arrogantly towards them. Apparently that spells Blade.

Rwos: Arrogantly?

Gilian: Come on, they were annoying! They said they were going to kill you and Ida, too.

Rwos: I believe they were bluffing, as they haven't tried to kill us yet.

Gilian: Whatever. I'd still like to know what hole these vampires popped out of. All but a few are barely weeks old. And I can't find the older ones.

Rwos: That's very...*Rwos suddenly notices something - a flashing billboard through the window. An holographic advertisement for Coruscant tours was running.*

Advertisement: "See all the sights the jewel of the galaxy has to offer! Only 50 credits for off-worlders! The Imperial Palace, the Jedi Temple, the Senate Building, the beautiful Skydome Botanical Gardens, Monument Park, the last..."

Jewel of the galaxy...bleeding. Vampires...Coruscant!

----------

Ulna Shardes

*Starr looks at Ravan, then telekinetically lifts him into the air by his saber hand. He crushes Ravan's wrist, causing his saber to drop. He smashes the deactivated lightsaber under his foot* Pathetic, weak, fool. *to Ivan* I was at the battlemoon when they supposedly died. They didn't die...they vanished. And your black-armored warriors had something to do with it. You think you can fool me?

*The other Council chamber doors suddenly burst in and cave from the strikes of concussion blasts*

Farran: Black-armored warriors. Would you mean...those?

*Vanguards stand at each of the opened doors, weapons ready*

Starr: Yes.

*With a telekinetic blow, Starr knocks Farran onto the floor, unconscious. The Vanguards suddenly slump and do not move*

Starr: *to the unconscious Farran* I sensed your telepathic triggers and used them...Fool. *to Ivan* Goodbye, old man.

*Using a deadly Force technique, Starr rips into Ivan's mind, looking for information to pull out*

((OOS: Re: Kyp Durron))
 BattleDog
03-30-2003, 8:02 AM
((It ate my post in PtH as well.))

*One of Flax' knights finishes off a Vampire with a crossbow, then gestures for the team of 30 Warriors to follow him, the group moves foward, 5 members of the Knight's team cover a door as he kicks it open.

As he ducks inside the Knights sees what was once the hallway to a middle class apartment, however it hasn't been cleened in weeks and dust has collected on every surface. The Knight kicks in another door, inside he finds a group of people, without a word he draws his sword, the vampires cower, sword flashes and one of them bursts into flames, his head rolling on the ground. The Knight advances and Warriors pile in after him, armed with swords, lances and crossbows.*
 Admiral
03-30-2003, 11:50 AM
((BD: Are you sure you want lances? Lances amoung other things are not something to use in confined spaces. They are supposed to be used on horse back in wide spaces. (Mainly because of their size and weight))
 Redwing
03-30-2003, 8:58 PM
((BD, what exactly are the abilites of your knights?

Also vampires don't generally burst into flames when beheaded))
 Kuuki
03-30-2003, 9:23 PM
((Hey BD, how bout this, all those vamps that everyone was killing so easily, were the ones that Vertmor created before we was given his old body.))

*The youger brother of the two Vampires stands ontop of a balcony above the Flax's knights. The action stops.*

Sertmor: "My, my how are those weak vampire going to be able to have enough strength to defeat you interesting bunch. The vampire who created those, is now back to his own divine self. Like mine as well, the newer ones aren't so, you know, Pathetic."

*The surviving vampires hiss and growl at Sertmor, whom pulls out a long iron sword.*

Sertmor: "Oh, children... I have something for you to play with..."

*Masses of vampire of the higher breed jump out seemingly from knowwhere, surounding the knights.*

Vertmor: *via whisper* "Sertmor where are you?"

Sertmor: *replying through whisper* "I was busy, raising mroe of our kind. I'm in an old catherdol, it seems like. I'm taking care of some annoying pests..."

Vertmor: *whisper* "Do what ever you have to do quickly and come back to me, it is important!"
 Deac
03-31-2003, 12:37 PM
*Deac comes out looking far cleaner than before*

Deac: So, Rwos, anything new?
 Redwing
03-31-2003, 9:04 PM
*Rwos points out the hotel window* Jewel of the galaxy. It's right here...we're on it. Coruscant. *turns* I guess I should explain. There's this prophecy about something called the Troklon. A sequence of events and people. Part of the prophecy is something like a riddle...it says that two will rise, a hunter shall be awakened, a promise/debt fulfilled, and the jewel will bleed. *gestures out the window* Remember what's down there right now? Vampires. This planet is bleeding...

*Rwos considers for a moment* I hear Flax is running operations to fight the vampires. We should find him...
 Deac
04-01-2003, 12:39 PM
Deac: So, fighting vampires, eh? Sounds dangerous. But, what about these "two"...think that could be us...?
 BattleDog
04-01-2003, 4:52 PM
OSS: Ok, time for some explanation:

1. The burning thing is the swords, not the Vamps. The crystals in the pommel have to do with it.

2. All the Knights are Jedi, well force users. They were hand picked and are all incredibly skilled fighters, and they do carry Light Sabers. The Warriors are foot soldiers, hence 1 Knight to 30 Warriors.

3. Admiral, you are of course right, however if you were a Vampire you wouldn't want to run into a sharpened treetrunk.))

*The Knight smiles, he gestures and the 8 Warriors with lances move foward to form an 8 pointed star. The other 22 warriors load their crossbows, the knight makes a sweaping motion and any nearby loose items, furnitur, debris, old tv dinners.... flys outwards to smash into the Vampires.*

*The knight speaks.*

Knight: I am Dracon Telgan, you will all burn.

*At the same time he sureptictiosly hits a buttom on his comlink.*

----------------------------------
Coruscant, Temple

*The comm goes off*

Hal: Oh great, *puts down Caf,* Well lets go people!

*The QRF grab their gear and head towards the beacon.*

((It ate my post, again!
 Kuuki
04-01-2003, 10:35 PM
Sertmor: "You know, i'd be threatened but..."

*Another set of doors bursts open with yellow energies, behind it, shadowed behind clouds of dust, stood a figure of a man pulsating with negitive energies of his own.*

Grendal: "Heh, I'm sorry to reck in on your party. But I can't help but feel the presence of a certain group of individuals here."

*Sertmor hisses.*

Grendal: "Not you of course. Those jedi. True they maybe trained fairly decent to kill what ever you are, but I think they would have some difficulty with me..." *Ignites Katana-saber.*

*Behind the clearing dust, red eyes glow brightly.*

Sertmor: *whispering to Vertmor and Kvana.* "Get here quick. There's mortal you have got to see..."

--

Vertmor: *whispering back* "I sense a dark presence..."

Sertmor: *whisper* "Yes. Kvana, do you think he could be 'useful'? I'm looking for possible 'canidates' for some of these people to be 'turned', and I think this specimen might be interesting."

Vertmor: *whisper* "Don't attempt anything with neither of us! We can't tell how powerful this 'mortal' is, if he is even mortal at all..."
 Redwing
04-01-2003, 11:51 PM
((Scar: There isn't any such thing as a katana-saber. There are katanas and there are sabers. Not katana-sabers.

By the way it's confusing when you call Irvine "Grendal"...and are you going to post anything about the Imperial Council anytime soon so that little storyline can end? ;p))

Coruscant - Vampire Sector

Kvana: That is the strange mortal I sensed earlier...it is as if he is two people yet one. However do not look for "candidates" to turn...turn everyone you can! *to Vertmor* Perhaps we should observe what happens further before interfering ourselves...

----------

Coruscant - Hotel

Rwos: I doubt it...not much with the "rising" theme. Perhaps it refers to the two major dimensional crossovers that happened about when we met Lokiphet...pity I haven't learned anything new about them. It's possible we've missed or overlooked the other signs in this prophecy...

Do you know how to contact Flax?
 BattleDog
04-02-2003, 2:54 PM
*Dracon smiles, he raises a hand, then brings it down in a chop. The 22 crossbow men fire. They all hit Vampires in the chest and 5 are fately accurate.*

Dracon: Steady! Steady! FIRE.

*The group fires again, this time with greater success, 12 bolts hit the mark.*

--------------------------------

*Meanwhile, in a highspeed transport.*

*Hal sitts on a bench against the outer hull, talking to another knight.*

Hal: Okay, how many arrows do they have each?

Knight: Two quivers of 20, sir.

Hal: Okay, so they fire twice a minute, at that rate they'll last maybe half an hour at the outside. Hey pilot, can this thing go any faster!?
 Deac
04-02-2003, 3:28 PM
Deac: I'm afraid not. I'm just glad Lokpihet's gone... oh crap...what about Reletha? She's still out there...
 Kuuki
04-02-2003, 6:47 PM
*The warriors shoot at the vampires, almost ignoring Grendal/Fused Irvine, whom smirks.*

Grendal: "Jedi don't care about thier lives? I guess I have to make them more important to them..."

*The next wave of bolts fly and stop in mid air. they hover for a second, turn around and bounce off of the Warrior's armour, not to harm, but to make aware.*

Grendal: *to Warroir Jedi, while grining* "Hi."

*Grendal seemingly dissappears, then in a swoosh, he appears on the opposite side of the Warroirs with his saber thrusted, tables broken and 4 empty suits of armour.*

*The vampies saw it clearly. Most of them surprised at a mortal could travel as fast. Sertmor was impressed.*

------------

*Ivan was in pain as information was beig extracted from his mind.*

*Ravan with a broken wrist, attempts to stand. But before he does a Saber stops dead in front of him, he takes his good hand and grabs it. Ravan looks up, and notices that his 'temp' was irronically a Jedi too.*

Kerrigan: *with a Green saber* "Sorry Ravan, after you stopped keeping us informed, we kept tabs on you..."

Ravan: "Ironic..." *stands and ignites the lightsaber. (yellow)* "Lets get this bastard."

*The both nod, then pounce at Starr from difference directions.*
 BattleDog
04-03-2003, 3:02 PM
((RED FLAG

God moding!

Totally ignoring post.))

*Another 15 minutes pass and the warriors are running low on crossbow bolts.*

*Suddenly, an arrow flies though the air and shoots staight through a Vamp to kill another.*

*Hal stands in a doorway.*

Hal: Go, Go, Go.

*60 Warriors pile in, cutting a swath to their surrounded condades. They throwem fresh quivers, there are now 90 warriors. Hal is not apparent.*
 Redwing
04-03-2003, 3:54 PM
((I shpuld point out that if it's godmoding to kill your knights then it's godmoding to kill Scar's vamps (or mine...however I think I removed mine from this particular situation)

That said, Scar: the way you went about killing Flax' knights was pure silliness. I particularly like how "Grendal" can control blaster bolts, pass through armor, and make Jedi disintegrate. :rolleyes:

Stoopid forums wouldn't let me post yesterday. Aaaarrrr))

Ulna Shardes

*Starr continues to rip through Ivan's mind, not finding the information he is looking for*

It isn't here. It isn't here. NO! This is not possible! He knows nothing about what happened to Cracken or Alys whatsoever...

*Starr notices Ravan and Kerrigan on the edge of his vision. He pushes them back with the Force as he drops Ivan*

Starr: Weak, foolish Jedi...you wish to see death? *lifts crimson saber* Come then. Let me show it to you.

----------

Coruscant

Rwos: Why wouldn't I be surprised if she shows her face right in the middle of this mess? Or the Darkstar, at the very least. If Lokiphet was able to open that portal then perhaps it might have got out as well...

*comm buzzes again* Hang on. *picks it up*

Gilian: *on comm* I think I've found something interesting...

*Sounds of fighting sound over the comm*

Gilian: I think they're Jedi, but they're dressed as knights. They're taking on a nest of vamps. The primary breed. *names location*

Rwos: If Flax is hunting vampires, maybe...*to Deac* What do you say? Up for some vampire hunting yourself?
 Kuuki
04-03-2003, 6:07 PM
((Yeah, but also i believe it was not 'blaster bolts' they were using but actual 'bolts' from crossbows (Saw something about quivers and etc that that those warroirs using.)

but as for 'grendal/fused Irvine' he's fooling around. As he's not threatend ;p
last but not least, about Battledog claiming godmode on me, yes i killed his guy's just becuase BD's chatacters where 'killing' vampires, seemingly with out effort. THATS GODMODING THERE))

*Ravan gets pushed back by the throw, but Kerrigan (beign the one who's less injured) only slides.*

Ravan: "I can't let trash like you roam in this galaxy, spreading evil like you are doing. You came here, invaded our space, and found nothing that you were looking for. I vow that I won't let you leave alive, or else it means my life in the process!"
 Redwing
04-03-2003, 11:22 PM
((Okay, ignore the blaster bolts part.

Um. Is Ravan delusional? The Separatists left Cracken because he wanted to make peace with the New Republic. Starr hasn't been spreading any evil, Ravan and his friends have been.))

Starr: You stupid fool. This isn't your Empire. It was...is my master's. You and these other snakes decided to desert him when he wished to end the death and make peace! Spreading evil, invading your space? I am only eliminating a pestilence...

*Pieces of the walls detach themselves*

Starr: And now, now you die, traitors.

*The wall pieces, too large and too many to dodge, smash into Ravan and Kerrigan*
 Cmdr. Cracken
04-03-2003, 11:42 PM
*Tojo sat in the Titan, watching the battle unfold. The Seperatists were surrenduring left and right. He frowned.
We can't deal with all the surrendures...not all at once..

The fleet started to slowly branch off. Taking a station here, a base there, a moon, lodding along at a slower pace than the initial Shock and Awe, which happened earlier than he liked. whatever, it definatly rattled the Seperatist scum.

He looked at the command chair. The chair his Emperor sat in for the last many years. Now his apprentice was Emperor, not even the bloodline of Palpatine could keep. He eyes drifted out of focus, he started to get a headache. At that moment, he thought he could see Cracken, sitting there, with his daughter next to him, holding Starr's hand.... no......... no, Cracken and his daughter died.... or....*

*whispering* My..... My lor....

*with that, Tojo fell, his last image before fainting was Cracken, smiling, Alys on a medical bed, and Starr sitting next to her, and Alys holding a small new born......*

((OOS::I'm BACK! Tojo willbecome a small focal point.... hehe. ^_^))
 BattleDog
04-04-2003, 5:04 AM
((OSS: The kngihts aren't killing the Vampes easily, they're shooting vollies of Arrows, only about a quarter of those are actually lethal. The rest are just really hurting. Prior to Hal and his 60 arriving the vamps could have overrun them, however there are now 90 Warriors armed with Crossbows, all excellant shots.

Your bad Scar. If I used the force to make all their heads explode then that would be God modding. This is just atrition.))

*Dracon frowns, as the vampires still have not advanced.

-------------------

Frofile: Aguma Warrior

Armor: heavy leather coat, neck protected, small round shield, light Helmet.

Weapons: Crossbow, 2 quivers x 20 bolts; Short sword, knife, sometimes carry battle axe or mace.

Height: 6 foot aprrox

Species: Human.

Bio: Fiercely loyal, highly competant warriors.
 Kuuki
04-04-2003, 6:51 AM
((I ment previous vampires. ex: "Hal and Kal kill 9 vamps on their way back home."))

Sertmor: *whispering to Vamp brood* "Remain deflecting those shots. I want to see what else this Man does..."

*Grendal/Irvine dissappointed about the warriors continueing to ignore him. He looks up at the brood, then down at the warroirs. He laughs Gleefully as he tears down the supportbeams that the Vampire's were pearched upon, were directly above the warroirs.*

Grendal: "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!"

*The entire building crumbles, leaving several vampire impaled by dibris, some fatal, leaving the Warrior's injuries or causalties, unknown...*

*Sertmor unburies himself as he checks the surroundings. Grendal had vanished.*

((Might not be on for a while, I can almost say the same for cracken. ICE STORM! :eek: ))
Page: 13 of 18