Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tale of WhiteRaider

Page: 1 of 5
 TheWhiteRaider
10-07-2002, 10:06 PM
Background: Garin is uninhabited by people. All colonies that were build here failed for reasons not know. WhiteRaider came from here. ________________________________________________ WhiteRaider's flash back: *Two men with chirdren running* Man 1: Run! Man 2: They are gaining on us. Tray and Trin keep up with us! Tray: I'm trying! Trin: UGGG!! *trips over rock* Tray: TRIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Man 1 grabs Tray and runs with Tray in his arms* *end of flashback* WhiteRaider: Years has it been....... Soon I will take what is mine..... WhiteRaider: I will send the message to all I can. WhiteRaider's message: To all bounty hunter, mercenarys, and others. I request for your services. I will pay in full if any of you ask of it. Come to the planet Couer. You will be briefed at 13:00.
 ShockV1.89
10-08-2002, 1:49 PM
Minion: *drops out of hyperspace in close orbit with the planet Couer. * *A wookies voice, overshadowed by a deep loud voice speaking basic, comes over the communicator on Whiteraiders frequency * You had a job for my kind...
 Guardian Omega
10-08-2002, 9:16 PM
*Drops out of hyperspace* Yago Goml: Heh, so this is Couer, convient for people like me. The man sure can pick places............*switches to WhiteRaider's frequency. You there? Buddy, tell me the job and I'll get it done right away, pay half right now, pay the rest when I get the job done. *Spots Minion's ship* So I'm not alone...........................*readies Tenloss Blade* If that guy pulls anything funny..........
 TheWhiteRaider
10-09-2002, 8:30 PM
WhiteRaider: Welcome all. Dock at this location I am sending you now. *Pushes button* WhiteRaider: I will tell about this mission later. For now you may rest in the bar or other places here. WhiteRaider:I will pay half to you when you dock WhiteRaider:: A droid will greet you with the money ((OOC: You may act as the droid))
 Guardian Omega
10-09-2002, 8:57 PM
Yago Goml: It's about time, I was getting sleepy. *Puts up shields and transfers both of them foward and speeds to the location at full throttle.* *Slows down speed and lands, turning the shield off.* *Steps out onto the dock* Yago Goml: Well, it may not be a bad place to rest after all! *Spots a droid.* Ah, so that's the droid, looks like a piece of junk. You, your master said to give me the money. Droid: Ah, please wait. *Does a scan on Yago* Confirmed, half of the money is here. *Gives it to him* *Droid leaves* Yago: Well, well, I'll just leave this in the ship and go into the bar!
 TheWhiteRaider
10-09-2002, 9:08 PM
*9:00 in the evening* *WhiteRaider walking in to the bar and sits down* Bartender: The usual? WhiteRaider: Yes. *Bartender fills up mug* Bartender: Here you go. WhiteRaider: Thanks Bartender: There is someone over there that is new around here. WhiteRaider: It's ok he is with me. *WhiteRaider call over to Yago Goml to come join him* ((I am buying you a drink.))
 Guardian Omega
10-09-2002, 9:14 PM
*Checks Tenloss Blade for final adjustments and goes over to WhiteRaider* Yago Goml: Not too shabby a place here, care to explain why you picked this and along with my job? If it's some kind of assassination, scouting, sabotage, bombing, ride job, I can do it no problem! Afterall, I'm not called the Lightning Man or The Guardian for nothing!
 TheWhiteRaider
10-09-2002, 9:32 PM
WhiteRaider: The mission is sabotage. There is abase on the planet Garin. This has been runned by a group know as Kase Federation. Only few know about this group and they know about me as I have picked many fights against them. Their main base is what I am after this time. We will need to sneak in and overload their main computer. I am sure you are able to perform this. *A man across the room stands and walks to the exit* WhiteRaider: *whisper* Get your weapon ready. I know that man. *WhiteRaider Grabs sword handle* *The man throws a knife across the room at WhiteRaider" *WhiteRaider withdraws sword and knocks knife to the ground* WhiteRaider: BARTENDER HIDE! *Bartender duck below the counter* *Ten more Men walk in bar with guns and swords out* WhiteRaider: I will take all on the left you get the ones on the right. ((OOC: Basicly you kill five I kill five))
 TheWhiteRaider
10-09-2002, 10:06 PM
*WhiteRaider dashes at one of the men* (This is sound effects) *The mans sword broke* *WhiteRaider stabs man and uses him for a human shield. WhiteRaider tosses the dead man into someone else.* *WhiteRaider grabs a gun blasts 2 of the men* *WhiteRaider slashes the last one*
 Guardian Omega
10-09-2002, 10:42 PM
Yago: Well, well............*smirks and gets out Tenloss Blade* *rolls over and quickly shoots 2 men on the right and then ignites the blade and dodges shots. I barely dodge one as I turn my head suddenly and slash a man in half and take the 3 in one single piercing Tenloss distengration.* (By illegally modifiying it, a fully charged shot is ready always after 5 seconds.) Yago: Well that was a very fun skirmish! So, you got any experience in sabotaging or any experience in that base there? *Hands WhiteRaider some explosives in his backpack.*
 TheWhiteRaider
10-09-2002, 10:52 PM
WhiteRaider: Both of them..... *WhiteRaider flash back* *A man with a hot iron* Tray: What are you doing? Dark figure: Did anyone else escape?! Tray: I WON'T TELL YOU!!! *End* WhiteRaider: We will set out in the morning.
 Guardian Omega
10-14-2002, 6:09 PM
Yago: Heh, that's fine with me, more time to enjoy this place....... By the way, where are we staying? Also, how big is the base there? I got different kinds of bombs and detonation switches here!
 TheWhiteRaider
10-15-2002, 12:24 AM
WhiteRaider: The hotel over at the other end of town has a room for you. It is a five star hotel and it won't cost anything because I know the owner. And about the base on Garin.. though I have been in the base it is underground so I don't know how big it is. Though a class 4 would work for the computer and then some. *WhiteRaider get's a smirk on his face* WhiteRaider: Then some would be about all I saw. HAHAHA. WhiteRaider: Have a good night and by the way. Keep your weapon close. _____________________ -That night- *Flashback* *Tray walking through desert* Tray: Will this desert end? *Hears a noise* Tray: What was that??????!!!!! *A tusken appears in front Tray*
 Guardian Omega
10-15-2002, 7:41 PM
Yago: Bah, I can't sleep! *goes out of the motel and a sudden reflex is triggered and he barely escapes a tenloss shot.* Well, well, well, we got some trouble there..........I'll handle it........ Suddenly five guys come out and start blasting him. I throw a thermal detonator to them and they scatter. I took advantage by blasting one in the head and used my blade full power (Gets 2x wider and 1.5x longer.) to cut the remaining in half...... Yago: Heh, I wonder who the heck is my client...............
 Flamehart
10-15-2002, 9:14 PM
Craig: *flips down and lands in front of the bar in stealth camo, then the stealth camo shuts off* Hm. I wonder if this man is still accepting offers to help... *goes to local payphone and calls from there* I would like to help you with this job. I have read the job description and I would be able to help with any recon or stealth-entrances. I will take 1/3 the pay if I am accepted to assist, and will take the other 2/3 when the job is finished. Your transmission was sent to my ship, and I will wait in the designated bar.
 topshot
10-15-2002, 11:36 PM
*Topshot taps into WhiteRaider's Frequency* Topshot:"You still request the services of a professional bounty hunter? For my services, I wish to be paid 70 pieces of silver. Topshot, over and out."
 TheWhiteRaider
10-16-2002, 4:55 PM
WhiteRaider: Sure anyone who is interested may take up the offer. I will pay half now and half later. *Sees Yago and walks over to him* WhiteRaider: It looks like they tried blasting you again didn't they? Though key word is "tried". WhiteRaider: I guess we should leave sooner. I will get the ship ready in a hour. I am sure you can stay alive in till then. _______________________ *Raider's ship* WhiteRaider: Computer check all system. Computer: All systems are a go. WhiteRaider: Good *Walks toward his droid * WhiteRaider: Load all the supplys on board. Droid: Yes sir. *Dark cloaked man walks toward Raider* WhiteRaider: I thought you were behind that attack in the bar. I trusted you. Man: Ha Trust means nothing to me. You know I can't let you do this. WhiteRaider: Nor can I let you tell the Kass Federation that we are coming. *Man pulls out a blade* Man: Let us end this. *Raider responds by pulling his blade out* WhiteRaider: Fine. ON GUARD!
 topshot
10-16-2002, 5:40 PM
Topshot inputs the data into his ship's computer. Topshot:"Computer, set the coordinates for the planet Garin in the Kass sector." Computer:"Coordinates set." Topshot jumps into the captain's seat. Computer: "Prepare for take off in 10,9,7,6....." Topshot buckles up for take-off. "5,4,3,2,1. Ignition!"
 TheWhiteRaider
10-16-2002, 7:24 PM
*WhiteRaider fighting MAN* WhiteRaider: You of all people betried me. Man: Hey just because you trained under me doesn't mean I have to trust you. *A bunch of cops come into room* Cop: Drop your weapons and put your hands in the air. *Both men comply* Cop: Take your fight somewhere else. WhiteRaider: It is not over yet. Man: I know... *WhiteRaider gets on ship and activates jets* WhiteRaider: Computer send message to Yago. Message: Meet my ship in orbit. WhiteRaider: And send new message to anyone that wants the job. Message: To all that wish for this job come to the Kass sector.
 topshot
10-16-2002, 7:52 PM
Topshot thinks to himself:"I remember missions, or events like this that happened 16 generations ago." (Topshot FlashBack) (DarkMasterZero, Topshot's last master): "You should know something, Topshot." (Topshot, now younger):"What is it, Master?" (DarkMasterZero):"The person who killed your girlfriend. That was me." (Topshot, now angered):"All those years, and you tricked me! You told me that Vader killed her! For betraying me and killing my girlfriend, you.....will pay!" *ignites his lightsaber, strikes down DarkMasterZero* (Topshot, thinking):"I have avenged my loved ones. Now where do I begin repairing my life? Now I know what happened that night. I was knocked out during a weapons experimentation on Alderaan. Vader and his stormtroopers invaded our base and stole all our weapons and plans. Before it exploded, some of us were transported off planet. We boarded a cargo ship, and later on, she was killed. But by my own master? Why had he done so? " (Present Time) Topshot enters the Kass sector and sights WhiteRaider's ship. Topshot:"I received your message. What's the job you offered?"
 TheWhiteRaider
10-16-2002, 8:04 PM
WhiteRaider: I will not let this get in my way. Computer set heading to Kass sector. WhiteRaider to Yago: Meet me in the Kass sector I must get over to there. Raider out.
 topshot
10-16-2002, 8:14 PM
????:"Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! I have played a mind trick on you, Topshot!" Topshot, thinking:"That voice. It sounds familiar. No, it couldn't be, could it?" *Laser fire rips through the left lower wing on Topshot's X-Wing" Topshot:"Damn! Whoever you are, surrender or prepare to die!"
 Guardian Omega
10-17-2002, 4:29 PM
*Recieves a message* Yago: ????, turns on the computer on his X-Wing. Hmmmmm, Kass........well time to go! *Gets into X-Wing and flies off to Kass and enters hyperspace. *Thinks back to his jedi client* JM: I sense a strong feeling of the force in you. Yago: Ha! You know what's funny? You're the only one who has said that! I'm just lucky and even my father and family said so! JM: Ah, but there's no such thing as luck my friend! Explain your reflexes, aiming skill, and predicting power then! Yago: As I said, luck, and for the aiming, practice. Predictions are from the smarts old man, not the force babble! JM: *sighs* *End* Yago: Heh, maybe it's true......
 Flamehart
10-17-2002, 5:23 PM
**A very modified ship can be sen entering the Kass sector** Craig: *sitting in ****pit* Craig here, how may I asisst?
 TheWhiteRaider
10-17-2002, 6:08 PM
WhiteRaider: Everyone here? Land at this spot I am sending you. That is a secret base we will be safe there. I will tell you more about the mission when we land. WhiteRaider: Computer land.
 topshot
10-17-2002, 7:52 PM
Topshot:"Computer, land near the secret base in sector 5. White Raider and the others should be there." Computer:"Acknowledged." *Topshot's Slave 1 lands safely* Topshot:"Man, I wish I had a can of Ginger Ale with me. Too bad, though." *Topshot pops open the ****pit, looks around for White Raider* Topshot:"Topshot, reporting for duty, sir!"
 Guardian Omega
10-17-2002, 7:58 PM
Yago: Heh, I'm here! *Lands next to topshot's ship* Hmmmmmm........A spiky haired guy.....Must be a hired man like me..... Yago: Well, well, not too shabby here! *Waits outside base*
 Flamehart
10-17-2002, 10:50 PM
*lands modified ship and steps out in suit, face hidden by the helmet (refer to pic in bio section)* Craig: Nice place. *to Yago* A pleasure to work with you. *gets one item out of my ship, a sword* *spins it around and it vanishes* *to self* I wonder how much longer we'll wait this time..
 TheWhiteRaider
10-18-2002, 1:28 AM
WhiteRaider: Good you are all here. This mission will start in two hours. I will give a layout of the base it is in form of a hand held system. Get anything you need because we can't come back unless the mission is over.
 Flamehart
10-18-2002, 7:00 PM
Craig: I already have everything I need and am ready to continue when you are
 topshot
10-19-2002, 1:13 PM
Topshot:"I've got a battle staff, a code breaker device, a sniper rifle, and 5 bacta tanks (which should be used sparingly), along with some camouflage gear. Is there anything I should know?" *Topshot looks at Yago, smiling* Topshot:"Yep, we should be able to pull this off, being that we're hired for this kind of work."
 TheWhiteRaider
10-19-2002, 1:58 PM
WhiteRaider: Ok. Here is the plan. The main enterance to the base is on the north side. It is well guarded, but we can take the guards out. Don't make a lot of noise intill we get inside. When we do there is one path to the main computer, one to the main terminal, and two to security sectors. We will split up there. You chose which one you take. The main computer path you will need explosives. The main terminatal you need to know how to hack into controls. The security sector you just need to know how to hack and slash. So who is taking what path?
 Flamehart
10-19-2002, 2:00 PM
Craig: my equipment is classified, you will find out what I have as we go. I will take the job of hacking into the main terminal. I will assist as well with taking out the guards.
 TheWhiteRaider
10-19-2002, 2:06 PM
((OOC:Just incase you didn't get to read the mission AOTJ_Craig because you and me posted at the same time. Go and read it))
 Flamehart
10-19-2002, 2:07 PM
((sorry, just now read it and edited post))
 TheWhiteRaider
10-19-2002, 2:12 PM
WhiteRaider: I will take what ever is left.
 topshot
10-19-2002, 2:16 PM
Topshot:"I'll take the security sector, and destroy as many forces as I possibly can!"
 Guardian Omega
10-19-2002, 2:20 PM
Yago: *Picks up his backpack of explosives, get's 3 bactas from his X-Wing's compartment, and reloads Tenloss Blade to 700 ammo and get's his locator radar, set on silent and undectectable* I'll take the computer, I was an explosives man in the New Republic, and I have plenty of them to take out any forces that come................
 TheWhiteRaider
10-19-2002, 2:21 PM
Edit: (Gosh do I post when everyone else does?)
 TheWhiteRaider
10-19-2002, 2:45 PM
WhiteRaider: Ok. That means I will take the Security sector. Becareful there is one elite guard for each path. Those will not be dealt with so easy. And the base commander is also going to be a problem, but hopefuly we can get the job done before he comes along.
 Flamehart
10-19-2002, 2:57 PM
Craig: Of course. The hacking will be no problem, though. What am I looking for once I hack into the main terminal?
 TheWhiteRaider
10-19-2002, 3:01 PM
WhiteRaider: You need to disable the auto defences. We can't get into the main computer intill we disable all of that stuff.
 Flamehart
10-19-2002, 4:09 PM
Craig: *nods* I see, I will take down the auto-defenses. While I'm at it, I'll take care of any security doors or locked doors and anything else I can find that might help us.
 TheWhiteRaider
10-19-2002, 8:34 PM
WhiteRaider: Ok get your ships ready. WhiteRaider: We land at cloaking point.*Points to a stop on the map* Here. And walk the rest on foot. WhiteRaider: Let's get ready to go. ____ *gets in ship* WhiteRaider: Computer set course to re2 settings.
 Flamehart
10-19-2002, 9:03 PM
Craig: *Gets in ship and flies to designated point* *gets off and waits for the others*
 topshot
10-19-2002, 9:53 PM
*Topshot lands his slave 1, jumps out and meets up with WhiteRaider in the security sector* Topshot:"I'll take care of the snipers and imperial officers, you go on ahead!" *Topshot spots a squadron of commandos, takes out his long blade, slices the main commanding officer's arm while chopping another's head off. Topshot spots a sniper, takes position in a nearby darkened corridor, loads his sniper rifle, takes aim, and releases.* Topshot:"That sniper almost knicked you in the buds. Luckily I shot him!"
 TheWhiteRaider
10-19-2002, 10:04 PM
((OOC: All of the base is underground. We have to kill the guards outside. We aren't all here yet. Just don't get to far ahead. Though we will kill tons of guards :) . Oh and there are no Imperials here.))
 topshot
10-19-2002, 10:12 PM
Topshot:((Crap. Oh well...)) *Topshot takes out a cigar, waiting for the others to arrive* Topshot:"You got a lighter, WhiteRaider?"
 TheWhiteRaider
10-19-2002, 10:17 PM
WhiteRaider: Alright no racket untill we get inside. I will take out the guards on the right. Once we are under ground the auto alarm will go off. Then go ahead and make as much of a racket as you want. WhiteRaider: OH here is a light Topshot
 TheWhiteRaider
10-19-2002, 10:27 PM
WhiteRaider: Let us move into position. WhiteRaider to himself: I has been a very long time since I was here boy do I remember. *Flashback* Tray: So that is why they burned the town. Tuskin: UAGAGAGA Tray: I will be back to destroy this place someday you have my promise. *end*
Page: 1 of 5