Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tale of WhiteRaider

Page: 3 of 5
 Flamehart
10-25-2002, 8:21 PM
Craig shakes his head Craig: I knew you wouldn't die, you are too strong for that. Very clever thinking about the vent, but do not think it will save you all the time.
 TheWhiteRaider
10-26-2002, 8:45 PM
*Watches the base Explode from a distance.* WhiteRaider whipering : Good by my friend......... WhiteRaider: The other base on this planet is where my village was. I will pay you for the base you help destroy. If you want to double it come help me with the other base. *Hands everyone their pay.*
 Flamehart
10-26-2002, 10:25 PM
Craig takes the money and nods Craig: I will assist you on the second base, but do not pay me for that, it is more than I deserve.
 jokemaster
10-26-2002, 11:31 PM
"Im afraid i have to take the money, im trying to buy parts to update my ship again"
 Flamehart
10-27-2002, 12:04 AM
Craig shrugs and smirks Craig: You can have my share then. Craig then goes off to fix his helmet before they leave
 TheWhiteRaider
10-27-2002, 1:01 AM
WhiteRaider: This one is over ground, but then we have a problem with snipers. Let us find a safe spot to camp for the night as guards will be out in force. --------------- *Later* WhiteRaider: This cave looks like a good spot. I got all the gear we need. *Sets up tents and lamp in cave* WhiteRaider: Keep your weapons close at all times.
 jokemaster
10-27-2002, 11:18 AM
"ok" *sets out 2 blasters, 1 sniper rifle and a rocket launcher* "that should be enough"
 topshot
10-27-2002, 11:35 AM
"You're the boss." *takes out an orange lightsaber, a shotgun, and a rocket launcher* "They'll never know what hit 'em! The snipers, I mean."
 jokemaster
10-27-2002, 11:44 AM
"if they dont hit us first that is"
 Flamehart
10-27-2002, 12:40 PM
Craig comes back without his helmet. Craig: I'll have to fix it later, as for the snipers, I'll deflect their attacks, taking them out is up to you.
 topshot
10-27-2002, 12:43 PM
"Yeah, we'll have to watch out for 'em if they hit us first, jokemaster. *Turns, looks at WhiteRaider* Got any good strategies to take 'em out, WhiteRaider?"
 Guardian Omega
10-27-2002, 1:27 PM
*steps in* Yago: You're looking at a ex-NR sniper here. *Gives everyone cloaking shields* This should make you safe from sight, but does nothing against sensors. If anyone fires any type of energy, you'll appear......
 jokemaster
10-27-2002, 1:41 PM
"i think we should move at dawn, that way the sun will be in their eyes."
 topshot
10-27-2002, 4:18 PM
Topshot to Yago:"I'll improve the cloaking shields to give off radar interference waves, so that should help. What would you think?"
 Flamehart
10-27-2002, 5:55 PM
Craig looks at the cloaking shield and hands it back. Craig: No thanks, I have my own stealth. Craig suddenly completely vanishes from view Craig's Voice: See? It cannot be detected by anything, well, its a totally different story once you lob a chaff grenade. Craig reappears Craig: But I agree with jokemaster about the dawn part. Since the sun rises in the east, we should approach the base from the east, so that the sun is in their face if they try to shoot us. That is, unless the sun rises differently on this planet, I do not know.
 TheWhiteRaider
10-27-2002, 10:13 PM
WhiteRaider: Good plan, but only one problem. You forget about thermal scopes which is what most snipers in the kass federation. But that doesn't mean I won't be the best time to attack. ???: FIRE!!!! ???: UGUGUGUGUGU. WhiteRaider: What was that? *Grabs sword* WhiteRaider: That sounds like a fight!! The Tuskins!!!?????? Quick we must help them. I know them. *A huge battle rages between Tuskins and Kass troopers*
 jokemaster
10-28-2002, 7:38 AM
*grabs sniper rifle and puts blasters in hoilsters* "I'm ready"
 topshot
10-28-2002, 6:53 PM
*Topshot gets an Imperial Repeater out from his ship* Topshot:"I could use some action right about now. Let's go kick some major Kass butt!" *Runs off with WhiteRaider* Topshot speaks to JokeMaster and Yago over comlink "How much ammo you guys got? We'll need my Concussion Blade, extra fire power, and that Tenloss Blade of yours, Yago."
 jokemaster
10-28-2002, 7:09 PM
"i got 15 rockets, 100 snipe shots and virtually unlimited blaster ammo.If we need more theres some more in my ship"
 Guardian Omega
10-28-2002, 8:26 PM
Yago: *smirks* I got my trusty blade right here! As for extra power.......*gets out a explosives launcher from his backpack and lengthens it* Load any small to moderate size and it'll shoot out explosives you can detonate any time. There's even the circle function, in which one main bomb from the launcher is powered by the explosives in the circle formation it launches, giving an extra big blast. The right explosives can level a small to moderate sized ruin.
 jokemaster
10-28-2002, 9:43 PM
*raises eyebrow* "were supposed to help them, not blow them up" *starts looking for a place to snipe from*
 TheWhiteRaider
10-29-2002, 12:46 AM
WhiteRaider: Aim for those snipers. ---------------- *Off watching the battle. A dark cloaked man sits.* ???: That Raider and his group seems to have more power than we thought. You all know what to do. Larin: Yes my lord. I will take that Raider as he killed my brother. [Larin: Brother to Geron. A blademan] Hopa: Yago is mine. I will crush him with my armor. [Hopa: Scientist. the one who made Gerons Armor] Perin: The one called Jokemaster I shall take. [Perin: Loyal to the federation. He has the faster reflexs than a Jedi] Jefa: Craig ssssssssss issss minesssss. HEssss SHALLssss FALLsssss [Jefa: A lizard type. Has the ability to change colors to blend in.] Geo: Topshot is can prove no chalenge, but I guess he is mine. The ground he walks on is my ally. [Geo: Has the power to make the ground to many things.] ???: Do not fail me. The federation rests on your squad. ((OOC: We have to get captured. So fight with them, but find a place to get captured. We meet them a little ways into the fight.))
 jokemaster
10-29-2002, 8:13 AM
*finds a hidden place from which to snipe* *starts sniping* "Got 1 about at least 10 to go."
 TheWhiteRaider
10-29-2002, 6:14 PM
*Runs and turns on a eye attachment.* WhiteRaider: I see 7 snipers in the hills. 10 in the battle. I see 5 a long ways away. *An laser flys by Raider* WhiteRaider: Man are all of you a bad shot? *Runs up to the gunner and does a side swipe slices him.* WhiteRaider: We got incoming the five are here. --------------------- Larin: Find your target. Get them alive.
 topshot
10-29-2002, 7:52 PM
*Due to an "Ability Option" upgrade in his suit, Topshot now can access Enemy Information, their energy ratings, and can now use their own weapons. Topshot gained this "Ability" after defeating the bosses Geron and Seph.* (Kind of Mega Man stuff huh?) Topshot, climbing the stone mountains, notices a sniper faraway, aiming for his head. Topshot, thinking:"This guy must be really stupid to try and kill me!" (Topshot reaches the closest perch, climbs on to the flat top, takes out his Repeater, and launches a concussion bomb. It strikes the sniper dude with heavy impact.) *Topshot taps into everyone's comlink frequencies* Topshot:"All clear?"
 jokemaster
10-29-2002, 7:56 PM
*comlink* "not over here, i got 3 of em but theyre all aiming at me. im pinned down and i don't know how much this rock'll last, its about to fall. any help... wait"*shoots a sniper." make that 4 of em. soem backup would be good."
 Flamehart
10-29-2002, 8:38 PM
Suddenly, the heads of the snipers attacking jokemaster seem to vanish and the bodies fall, Craig appears at the end of them, sword drawn. Craig: *Robocop mock tone* You called for backup? *smirk* *jumps down and helps in the fight while also deflecting sniper shots*
 jokemaster
10-29-2002, 8:42 PM
"thanks, remind me to bring the rocket launcher next time."
 Flamehart
10-29-2002, 9:11 PM
Craig nodded. Craig: Anytime! *deflects 3 sniper shots with sword, then sword vanishes and arm morphs into a heavy blaster* Heh.. *takes aim and fires, a very powerful but thin beam shooting out and piercing the sniper in the heart* got em. *gun vanishes and sword reappears, continues fighting*
 jokemaster
10-29-2002, 9:16 PM
"wait" *looks through binocular like object* "theres something down there, i think its the guy who set me up here and is going to set me up again, stay here im going after him." *leaves before craig can answer*
 Flamehart
10-29-2002, 9:54 PM
Craig turns and shouts Craig: I'll give you cover then! Craig ducks as a laser blast goes by. Craig: *Glares in the direction it came* You managed to singe my hair.. *deflects the next shot right back at him, killing him* Snipers.. hate em.
 topshot
10-29-2002, 11:19 PM
Topshot, still climbing, gets a strange feeling that he's being watched from every angle of the mountain. Topshot contacts Craig and WhiteRaider:"Something's not right over here, there's........uggh..... *Topshot, slammed into a wall by some unknown force, gets up and looks around*........What ever hit me, it was no sniper." *Piles of dust and mud gather, compile, and take shape, forming Geo* Topshot:"I NEED BACK-UP! A Code Nine attack!" (Code Nine, created by Topshot, meant that an enemy much powerful than he, was extremely hostile, and it'd take about 5 guys to take down that enemy.) *A spike suddenly appeared, and cracked Topshot's comlink in two* Geo:"Your friends cannot help you now. You and your allies will die by the hands of my lord." Topshot:"Oh yeah?!? Just who is this lord of yours, bigshot?!?!?!?" Geo:"That information is confidential. You must die." Topshot shrugs:"Oh well!"
 jokemaster
10-29-2002, 11:21 PM
*arrives at site* "whatever was here is gone now" *comlink*"........What ever hit me, it was no sniper" *thinking* "whatever hit me, it was no sniper? Im getting a strange feeling that we're being set up for something, id better get back" *comlink*"whiteraider, Craig did you guys hear that? Dont move, i'm getting a feeling we're, what the...."*gets tackled, dropping and breaking the comlink in the process"
 Guardian Omega
10-30-2002, 12:01 AM
*takes out a couple of snipers with the explosives launcher and snipe shots from his Tenloss Blade* Yago: Heh, from this side, shouldn't take me a couple of more minutes and the snipers will be gone. ???: Very nice assessment........... Yago: Huh??? *Suddenly, a rocket shot is aimed at his head, but dodged it like he knew it was coming. Alright who the heck are you? Hopa: *A big menacing metallic figure appears* I am Hopa, your captor! You will be neturalized, one way or another. Yago: Heh! Bring. It. On. *Readies Tenloss Blade, full power* Hopa: Just as I expected. *Funnel-like objects appear from the back of the armor* Go bits! The 8 bits go foward to him, scattering and shooting at Yago with low-powered Tenloss shots. Yago: What in the emperor's black bones?? *Dodges left and right, blocking shots.* *Shoots at Hopa, but funnels quickly make a shield.* Oh ****!!!!!!!!!!!! *activates comlink* People! I need some backup here!! Comlink gets shot. Hopa: It is of no use, your friends will soon be neturalized.....
 topshot
10-30-2002, 5:48 PM
Topshot, suddenly realizing Geo means business, pulls out his Concussion Blade. Geo:"Nice blade. Too bad it you won't be able to make a hit with that!" (The ground reaches up, and before Topshot knows it, his wrists are encased in solid stone cuffs.) Topshot:"What the......???" (he strains to break free from the planet's grip. Unfortunately, the ground tightens its hold each time an attempt is made.)".......damn him........" Geo:"Hahahaha! Just as I visioned it. You truly are no match for a warrior like me." *a "challenging authority" grin appears on Topshot's face* Topshot:"Warriors fight longer than this. You truly are no warrior!" (Topshot mysteriously shatters the stone cuffs) Geo, awed in suprise, was left open for attack. Topshot, accessing the computer infused in his suit, simply whispers a single command:"Geron Armor." For some strange reason, Topshot was immediately encased in armor like that of the former base general Geron. Finally, Topshot used the force to call his Concussion blade to his hand. Rushing forward, he cut through Geo's waist line, and sliced upward to his chest. Geo falls to the ground. Topshot:"Like my new trick?" Geo:"Good. But not good enough." Geo raises his power, regaining his lost appendages, and sends large quakes heading towards Topshot, but had only dented the armor. Topshot:"Is that all you've got? That was weak!" Geo:"Look down." The ground reaches up and over Topshot from all sides, encasing him in a geographic prison. Geo:"That was way too easy. My lord will be pleased........."
 jokemaster
10-30-2002, 7:07 PM
*Jokemaster shoots at Perin, who dodges all the shots* "what the...?" *perin shoots him with stun faster than jokemaster can evade it* Perin: for the famed traitor who got away you sure get captured eisily
 topshot
10-30-2002, 7:17 PM
Topshot, currently taken in captive in a incasing of rock, receives a disturbance in the Force. Topshot, thinking:"No! They got jokemaster! I'll try using the Force as an instant messenger and try to talk to him!" Topshot, reaching out with the Force, connects to jokemaster's mind. Topshot:"Jokemaster! Jokemaster, please say something! Are they taking you to their master also?"
 TheWhiteRaider
10-30-2002, 7:33 PM
Larin: Well look here. Good old Raider. *Draws Sword* WhiteRaider: Been a while Larin. How is the arm? Larin: I was fine untill you got to it. WhiteRaider: Come on Larin. I did you a favor by cutting it off. Or did I do myself one? Larin: Shut up! WhiteRaider: Ah I see your temper is still as hot as ever. Larin: Now I have got to kill you for my brother and my arm. *Larin Sweeps Raider* WhiteRaider: UGGG!! *Raider responds by sweeping Larin* WhiteRaider: You keep forgeting to watch your feet. Why do you think you lost your arm. Larin: HAHAHA *Larin pulls out a net blaster and fire. The net traps Raider* Larin: And you forget to keep a eye on the other hand. Oh that is right you only have one. I wonder why. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
 TheWhiteRaider
10-30-2002, 7:49 PM
*In the distance* ???: What is your report Larin: My lord Raider has been captured. Hopa: I am still fighting. Perin: I have to trader Jefa: I am hidding behind Craig Geo: Topshot is in a rock. ???: hahaha. 3 down 2 to go. Soon *A trooper walks in* Trooper: My lord. Plans for taking Yavin IV is almost complete ???: Good. How are the plans on Tatooie? Trooper: The hutts have neutralized our men sir. ???: WHAT!!!!! *Trooper starts to choke and float in the air.* Trooper: BU...T..... We are.... doubleing ....our eforts!!!! *Trooper fall to the ground ???: Don't fail me again!!!!
 jokemaster
10-30-2002, 8:11 PM
*wakes up* "ughh i feel worse than that party at lando's" *hears topshot's voice in his mind: Jokemaster! Jokemaster, please say something! Are they taking you to their master also? Jokemaster:" i think so. who attacked you? me some guy with either great reflexes or great luck
 Guardian Omega
10-30-2002, 10:34 PM
Hopa: *While focusing funnels and rifle shots at Yago* Give up and I'll won't have to waste time on you.. Yago: Okay, you just ticked me off metal bantha! *Gets furious all of a sudden and uses ultimate full power.* *Jumps high and takes out 3 funnels.* Hopa: Ah I didn't expect an increased attack range. But.......*Funnels stick to each other and spins moderate Tenloss laser beams in a quick way and keeps shooting at Yago while dodging the beams himself.* Yago: Holy ****!!! *Dodges with his rage's increased speed and wards off the beams.* Hopa: Impressive, but not impressive enough! *Sends Funnel Spoke at Yago, chasing him. Yago is put on pure defense. Yago: *Slashes at the funnel spoke, killing 2 funnels.* Alright, now the-------AHHHHH! *Hopa shot Yago with 10x stunbolt power. Hopa: This is Hopa, target neturalized, awaiting orders.. *Gets the funnels back in and repaired.* I didn't even had to use the jets.....
 topshot
10-30-2002, 10:44 PM
*Topshot hears jokemaster's voice, then sends a reply* Topshot:"Some guy with the power to control the ground trapped me in a giant boulder! We should try contacting the others. They were captured also. Just a couple minutes ago, I felt Yago and WhiteRaider's power levels drop. Did you feel them also?"
 Flamehart
10-30-2002, 10:46 PM
Craig looks around as there are little people left. Craig: Hrm... something's wrong, it's too eas...*swings fist back and hits Jefa hard* *turns* Nice try. Jefa: *appears* Impressssssive movesssss, but not enoughsssss! *jumps up and vanishes* Craig: *looks around quickly, trying to find Jefa* Who are you?! WHERE are you? Jefa: I sssss amss Jefa ssssss. I would tell youssssssss not to forget itsssssss, but you wontssss be around long enoughssss to remember it! *slams a chaff-like grenade down* Chaff grenade explodes, paralyzing the cyborg suit Craig uses Craig: AHHH! Da**!! *Waits for it to wear off, then flips away* Jefa: Nice sssss.... *starts to vanish* Craig: *Grabs him by the tail and starts to swing him around* Jefa: ahhhhhhhhhhh! *detaches his tale like a gecko, regrows it and fires a chaff-net* Craig: *paralyzed* Great... *sends message to jokemaster, Yago, Raider, and topshot via mind-talk* "This is Craig, I put up a fight, I'm caught here, whats your situation? . These guys are good"
 topshot
10-30-2002, 10:56 PM
*Topshot receives Craig's message* Topshot replies:"Yeah, I know. I think there was a legend about a group of 5 bounty hunters with supernatural powers, nothing a jedi could possess. They were led by a mysterious sith lord who's name is unknown at the time. There were five things involving this group. Speed, Earthen power, invisibility, snakes, and strength." Topshot:"Which of them have you encountered?"
 Flamehart
10-30-2002, 11:50 PM
Craig recieves message Craig: Sounds like a snake but can blend with his surroundings...Wei...**cut off** Jefa: *hit Craig* No talking to alliesssssss.
 TheWhiteRaider
10-31-2002, 12:38 AM
WhiteRaider: I know this squad. Larin is my biggest foe. I got his arm he got my eye. Hopa is his second in command a big wig tecno guy. Jefa is more of a it than a who. Perin uses drugs to make his reflexes high. And Geo as you saw topshot controls dirt and stone. For the most part they a free lancer hunter, but when the Federation comes into view they are loyal servants. ------------ *All of our group is took to ???* ???: Well done. Larin: Thank you my lord. *Larin signals to his partners. As Hopa has Yago in a e-cage, Jefa holding Craig. Perin is holding Joke M. and Raider, and Geo moves a rock in and breaks it* ???: Good WhiteRaider: Who are you a big fat jerk? *Larin kick Raider* ???: My name is Darth Ikann. A sith lord. WhiteRaider: I have got a bad feeling about this. ((OOC: Hey it is Star Wars someone has to say it. :D ) Ikann: Also you could call me master as you once did. WhiteRaider: NO! I though Trin did you in?????? Ikann: That was a clone. I was the one you trained under. WhiteRaider: GRRR!! I WILL KILL YOU!!! Ikann: Good get angry. Let your rage flow.
 jokemaster
10-31-2002, 8:17 AM
"snakes, why did it have to be a snake" (OOS: wrong movie :D )
 TheWhiteRaider
10-31-2002, 4:49 PM
Ikann: If you strike down your friends here I will let you live. WhiteRaider: Never! *Raider starts chokeing* Ikann: Don't underestimate me. So be it Raider. Ikann to Larin: Put them in their cells. Larin: With pleasure. ------- ((OOC: Our cells are by each other.)) WhiteRaider: Well this is a good mess we are in. No weapons, no food, no water, and no lights. We have to get ot of here some how. Guard: Hey you are that Raider guy huh? You were the one who gave me this scar. WhiteRaider: I cut to many of you guys to remember. ---------------------- Larin: Sir We have got to put more men to guard them. I know Raider too well. Ikann: Don't worry my plan will not fail. Larin: I hope so my lord. ----------------- *While the guard are asleep* WhiteRaider: Guys here. take this. *Raider throws a magnetic device to each.* WhiteRaider: Use it to steel a weapon when we are taken out of our cells. After that lets find where our weapons are stored.
 jokemaster
10-31-2002, 5:11 PM
"i got another thing covered" *takes out lockpick and electronic lockpick from hidden compartment in cell* "i helped build these things, the irony is extraordinary, look under your bunks, the code is 1138 (OOS: someone had to put a THX reference ;) ) *unlocks door and uses magnetic device to get a blaster and mow down some of the gaurds* -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Perin (watching through a camera):I told you guys not to put jokemaster in the cells he built
 Flamehart
10-31-2002, 7:28 PM
Craig: *is seemingly unconcious inside the cell, small amounts of electricity flickering around the body* Craig lays perfectly still, and the magnetic device topshot throws him hits Craig on the head Craig: *muffled "ow", but doesn't open eyes* If I had a choice between moving and something else, id rather kiss a wookie Pefa: *watching through a camera* Hsss...... that chaff netssssssssss did him in sssssss.
Page: 3 of 5