Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Academy OFFICIAL RPG

Page: 1 of 3
 obi
10-03-2002, 4:34 PM
Alrighty guys. I am setting up a Jedi Academy RPG. I know most of you from the academy will want to participate.

Let's begin, shall we? ;)

This is madness. Too many people have died in this senseless war! End it now! Join us, and together, Peace shall be restored! Can't you see the dark side is blinding you?

obi-wan13 relived those last moments in the Academy wars to himself. The academy wars was between The light side academy of LucasForums, vs. The Evil Sith Academy. It was in those last moments of the wars that Divine Spirit came to his senses and joined forces with obi-wan13, restoring peace and justice to the forums. Obi-wan did not work alone, however. His associates from the academy risked their lives every step of the way. His brave army fought off the evil Clones of Emporer Devine. His workers blew and sweat to build new structures, and new ships.

The Academy wars were over, thank the force. No more blood would be spilt over the senseless war.

Still, however, Obi-wan13 and his top officer, Admiral Darklighter, felt there was something amiss, some thing dark, stirring in the shadows. Time would only tell what it was.
 Phizzle
10-03-2002, 4:47 PM
During this time Obi was dumbfounded by the best smell in the world.... It seemed so enchanting that even he had to check it out. He went to GreenPanther's room and found him making homemade cigars ^_^. CIGARS FOR EVERYONE!
 obi
10-03-2002, 4:58 PM
well, that wasn't what I was going for, but.......

*walks into Greenpanthers room*

"Sunfire Weed?" Asked obi.

"the best! You can never have enough of ol' sunfire! Want me to roll you a cigar, sir?" Greenpanther said.

"No, thank you, I perfer a good smoke with my pipe. May I?" Obi asked, pointing to the pot holding the sunfire.

"be my guest! But if you will, sir, do not take a great deal, Sunfire is expensive!"

"I understand. Thank you." obi said, grabbing a small dose of the tobacco, and getting his pipe out of his carrying case. He put the weed into his pipe and began to smoke.

obi went to the window and sat in a chair on the balcony. Greenpanther sat beside him. They sat, watching the sun rise.
 jokemaster
10-04-2002, 9:47 PM
then a strange human named jokemaster came in and asked if he could join them for a while since he was lost and looking for obi wan 13. His buissiness was a secret and he lived near the Jedi Academy
 Darth Groovy
10-04-2002, 9:56 PM
Ok a little bit longer than a sentence please. For example why are you looking for obi-wan 13? Why are you here, where do you come from. Add little things here and there. :)
 obi
10-04-2002, 10:00 PM
"You have found him!" obi said, standing up slowly. "Who are you, how did you get past security, and what can I do for you?" Obi asked.

"Well, kind sir, My name is jokemaster, I live sort of over the hills there.I sort of walked through the main door, no one doing a good job guarding it.At any rate, I am seeking you. I have felt a dark presance in these wood for many days now. The evil I feel is growing stronger. Something must be done! My home security is at stake! You jedi are protectors of nature! I demand you do something!" Jokemaster said.

"well now, calm down. Anger will not help your cause. However, I too have felt this evil growing, and if someone other then jedi can feel such a presance, something must be done. I shall go to the wood tomorrow, and seek the cause of this. While you are here, would you like some Sunfire?"

"No thank you, I must be on my way.....if I can make it to my home safely!" Jokemaster said, as he hobbled out of the room, and left the academy grounds.

Obi walked to the security desk to see Tyrion sleeping in the chair, Feet proped on the desk, and his head downward, asleep. Obi grabbed him by the coller and drug him to his feet.

"Get up, you!" Obi shouted.

Tyrion rubbed his eyes and yawned. "huh? wha..? oh dear me!I am terribly sorry sir! A great drowsyness came over me! It t'want happen again! I swear it!" Tyrion said.

"I will let it go this time, but you can do this no longer. Good day, captain Tyrion." obi said, as he went to the cafeteria for morning breakfast.
 whitedragon
10-04-2002, 10:12 PM
i hope i actually get a part in this
 Phizzle
10-04-2002, 10:13 PM
*Breakfast*

Obi-wan13: Come GreenPanther, stop running on the walls screaming Utibi. We must find this evil presence fast. After breakfast we will gather all jedi to help us.

GreenPanther: What's for breakfast?

Obi: Tis not important young jawa.
*they sit down, eat and start talking*
 obi
10-04-2002, 10:25 PM
*whitedragon comes up and sits down*

"Hullo, whitedragon. I am sorry to ask this of you, but I need your service. An evil is stirring....." Obi began.

"I know. I have felt it also. I do not belive there is a man, woman, or child here that has not. I know what you would ask, And I offer my services to you." Whitedragon said.

"Well then, get your best Saberist, and meet the away party near the garden at noon." Obi said.

"It shall be done." whitedragon said.
 whitedragon
10-04-2002, 10:33 PM
i guess mauler would be my best "saberiest" and sence your the better story teller why dont you use my character untill i come back
 Darth Knight
10-05-2002, 8:15 AM
in the academy when you have over 1000 posts do you have to be a jedi?
 Agen
10-05-2002, 10:03 AM
nope you can be like me- a spoon instead of a saber :)
or yom- an ex chef.....
 Dath Maximus
10-05-2002, 11:24 AM
one question is this a continuation of the first war we had?
if so im still evil right and bent on hunting you down right?
 jokemaster
10-05-2002, 1:42 PM
i THINK youre still evil
 Darth Groovy
10-06-2002, 8:59 AM
Ok guys this is RPG,

Obi-wan13 started a story and you must contribute a chapter,
So think Academy Wars without the one sentance posts. If you have questions use pms, please!
 obi
10-06-2002, 9:50 AM

As the company of friends checked their equipment, they were off.
After the long hike to the woods, obi found a place to set up camp. Greenpanther and Whitedragon brought out some rations. They ate, and then they slept. All of them peacfully, excluding obi. Obi sat there, smoking his pipe, staring at the stars, and glancing to the woods. Some scent in the air cought his attention. It was a foul smell. Obi set off to find the smell.

After a few hours of walking, obi stopped, noticing a tree. There was nothing special about this tree, it was usual. However, it felt to stand out from the crowd of trees.

Obi drew nearer to it, and noticed a small hole in which something had dug into the bark. Obi felt a strange presance from the hole; it was the presance of the evil he has felt all this time. He reached in, and groped around, untill he found something. He felt a small ball; extremely smooth.

He lifted it out of the hole. It was crystal clear. In the ball, he seen the image of an evil-looking figure. It was a shadow figure, and it seemed to be smiling. Obi gasped and threw the ball down. When he did so, the ball exploded, and smoke filled the area.

"I am but a messenger. This message was obviously intended for you if you hath found it: My hour is coming, and the galaxy shall be mine and to my prophets. All will fall with my force; and all shall plead for mercy, but shall not get any. Blood will be spilt with my hands; Torture and suffering shall become the way of all life in the galaxy. I am the one, the evil, the epitome of pain."

The shadowy image faded as the voice did so, and obi no longer felt the evil he had before.

Obi returned to camp by morning, and informed his company of what he had seen, and they returned to the academy to consult on this matter.
 jokemaster
10-06-2002, 1:39 PM
Jokemaster suddenly arrived at the academy and told Green Panther

"I need to speak to the person in charge"

"That would be Obi-Wan, but he is in a very important meeting" Green Panther replied,"would you like to wait?"

"Yes please" Jokemaster answered."it is a matter of utmost importance and Confidienciality (SP?)"
 Scar Da Kookee
10-06-2002, 1:46 PM
i know that people would play multiple parts, but if you dont wan't me to play this part, ill just edit the post.
btw: any character I play, I'd like to play it myself :)
*In the dark halls of the former Sith Academy: The Same Figure stood sitting in a Throne in the center of the Academy. Everything was quiet, no movement, the person inside the figure was meditating. He was the sole solitary person left in the building.*

???: "hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm ha ha ha ha! He bought it, i knew he would..."
 Scar Da Kookee
10-07-2002, 9:26 PM
del me
 obi
10-07-2002, 10:15 PM
They all sat at a round table, obi and his council. The wisest minds of the academy were there; Maximus the gardener, Darklighter the powerful, Whitedragon the swift, Agen the spooner, and Groovy the Guard.

"What this shall be, I do not know." Whitedragon said.

"It is unpredictable, this evil." Maximus said.

"Perhaps it is nothing more then a hoax?" Groovy added.

"No, Mr.Groovy, it is not a hoax; for Obi and myself have felt the evil from this object." Darklighter said, pointing to the bustend chards of the crystal ball on the table.

"This must be taen seriously, for some dark enemy is rising; powerful and mighty, and knowledgable." Obi said. "We must find the identification of this mysterious enemy. Were to start, I do not know." obi said.

About this time, there came a cladder as the doors flung open. Obi was not pleased his secret meeting was disturbed. As he looked upon the doors, He saw the eldery fellow he had seen before, and grenpanther behind him, grabbing at him.

"Let him speak, Greenpanther." Obi said, as Green nodded and backed off.

The man spoke. "I know of this evil! I have heard it in many a song! it's eyes are red, and it's breath of fire, this demon! It is a legend of old, and long forgotten. It was a terrible beast, transformed into an even more terrible beast! Tortured by the dark side of the force, it has become one with it! If this arrives, none of us here can stop it!" Jokemaster said.

"If that were true, then we are doomed to die, as the message had said!" Whitedragon spoke.

"No, Steady on! What hope can we have of the future when we grieve for it?" Obi said.

"Can't you see? If this master of evil comes, we will be destroyed!" Whitedragon said again.

"I assure you, I will not allow that to happen. I will research this old legend; and I will prove it's entirety, or prove it is fraud." Obi said.
 Scar Da Kookee
10-07-2002, 10:25 PM
*the Evil lord searches out with his mind.*

Evil Lord: "prefect, there all together... heh heh"

*The Lord sends out an entense wave of negitive energy to the Academy Council*

Evil Lord: "there im done, i shall leave now..."

* Waves hand and droids appear*

Droid 1: "Your shuddle is ready my lord"
Droid 2: "We are at your Command"

Evil Lord: "thats some good droids. made very well infact. tis to be a shame if anything happened to any of you..."

*The Lord force throws both droids into a wall smashing them into pieces*

im only using evil lord as a name right now becuase he was never identifyed yet
 obi
10-09-2002, 7:18 PM
Soon after the meeting, Obi went to the local village of Pason. He walked through the streets, hearing "Good day, Master Obi-wan" as he went through the city's crowd. He made his way to the Library.

Looking at the research computers, obi found nothing. He looked through many history and story books; going through each one carefully. After many hours, he decided to go to see his old, wise friend, Asha.

Upon arriving at Asha's home, he looked at Asha's old garden of tomatoes and other assorted vegestables. He knocked on the door, and the old man answered it.

"Obi! Obi, my friend! How long has it been?" Asha said.

"Too long, old friend. Are you busy?"

"Even if I were, I would drop what I was doing just to talk with you! Come! I will put on some tea!" The old man said, as obi walked into his home and shut the door behind him.

Back at the academy, students were training, and the army was having target practice.

Whitedragon was watching a duel of two of his students.

"Good, remember to excpect anything at anytime; for your opponent cannot be predictable, ever." White said.

Over to the side, Dath Maximus was trimming up the roses, when he stopped. He looked up at the sky with a weary look, and then at the ground. He thought for a moment, as if feeling a the world crumble underneath him.

Within seconds, the ground began to shake lightly. The students stopped what they were doing and looked at the ground. Panic set in among the soldiers, and some of the younger padawans.

The ground was shaking violently now, and everyone that was on their feet was thrown to the ground violently. Max looked to his left, in time to witness the Academy watchtower crumble to the ground. Next came the Hanger.

Then the rumbles stopped. All present stood in awe; they knew not what to do.
 Tyrion
10-09-2002, 7:29 PM
*Meanwhile,in the Terra sector...*

"Tyrion to Darklighter,I have found MidgarXIII"

"Darklighter to Tyrion, any unusual stuff?"

"Not really.."

" Good. There's an old labratory there...I heard a scientist was in there"

"Heh,a scientist? What harm will he do to us"

" His name is professor gast"

"......"

"What?"

"Nothing..."

"Are you sure?"

"Gast..this may be more than a normal blue milk run...over and out"
 Scar Da Kookee
10-09-2002, 7:51 PM
Evil Lord: "I should be stop toying with these people, but it just too much fun."

*the Evil Lord's shuddle passes by over head*
 Guardian Omega
10-09-2002, 9:09 PM
Meanwhile................

Yago: Sithspit! There's something wrong with the ship! (Weapon systems.) Arrghhh, stupid, stupid ship! Now that's out of the system, where can I land? *Checks up the planet list*..........Hmmm Gaden, place of that famous LF Jedi Academy thing. *laughs* I never believed in that stuff, must be fancy hoo has and tricks. They should have some parts.........guess I'll land there.....

*Goes into full throttle to Gaden.*

Yago: Heheheh, I'd love to challenge one of those jedi............

OOC: Replace Yavin IV with the correct planet.:p

done-obi
 obi
10-09-2002, 9:33 PM
~MAtt windu didn't say he wanted invlovement in the RP, and The academy isn't on Yavin. This is the LFJA, not the EU academy. ;) ~

"So, you have indeed heard of the tale, Ashta?" Obi asked.

"Yes, long ago. I remember my mother telling me about it as a child, to frighten me. If memory recalls,

His name is Ra'hym, and he comes from a dark land. His wrath is inevitable; His Mercy is none. He shall bring forth with him great evil, and greater evil of servants. He shall rule all, and kill al who oppose. Prisoners are not taken; for his merciful ways are unknown to all, they do not exist. On his back shall be flame; His head horns; His feet of wrong-doings; and his hands full of the spirits of all. He can not be defeated, nor feel pain.

Or so the story goes. Of course, I do not belive in such a thing, no one does. It is silly, actually, even to speak such things. As if some old prophecy can actually be fulfilled by fiction." Ashta said.

"The sith returned long ago, and we did not know that, nor belive it. But, it was so." Obi13 said.

"Aye, but the sith does not hold supreme power as this fellow seems to claim."

"I suppose you're right. It is rather foolish to think such things, but still wise to keep an open mind." Obi said.

"Well it is always a good idea to keep an open mind, about everything, old friend." Ashta said.

Obi let out a chuckle and stood.

"Oh, it was a pleasure to talk to you again, old friend. We must speak again soon. But for now, I must return with my findings to the academy, and inform my friends and soldiers there to keep alert." Obi said.

"Feel free to come back any time you wish, Obi-wan13! You are always welcome at this home!" Ashta said, as he led obi out of the door and watched him walk down his driveway and take a turn.

"Be careful, Master obi-wan, Be careful." Ashta said under his breath.
 Guardian Omega
10-09-2002, 10:51 PM
*Slows down and desents for landing.*

Yago: Pretty spiffy place here! I might actually stay a while, and if they need any expert, well I just got myself a new client! *Yells out* Hey, anybody here??? Who's got some hydrospanners and the such? Heh, guess I'll wait.......
 obi
10-14-2002, 4:01 PM
On his hike back to the academy through the country side, he stopped as he heard a faint voice.

Hello!anybody here??? Who's got some hydrospanners and the such?

It was an odd voice. Nonetheless, obi thought it best to check it out. The country side was no place for strangers to the planet to roam.

He followed the trail were he heard the voice come from. After a few moments of walking, obi viewed an old x-wing parked in a field.

"Well now, the voice certainly must be coming from there." Obi told himself as he began to walk to the x-wing.
 Guardian Omega
10-14-2002, 6:00 PM
*spots an old geezer*

Not too surprising, Jedi Masters are typically described as an old geezer.....
Hey! You there, got some tools? I need to repair my X-Wing, weapon systems are broken down! *Sits down while he waits*.
Hmmmm...........something feels funny about that guy, same thing as my jedi client......The force? Nah.......
 obi
10-14-2002, 7:27 PM
Obi walked up and leaned on his tall walking stick.

"I take it you need some parts for your Fighter. I have mechanics that can fix it up in no time. They are real professionals. I can take you there, If you like. My name is obi-wan13." Obi said, as he extended his hand out for a friendly shake.
 jokemaster
10-14-2002, 9:23 PM
*jokemaster approaches* "hey stranger, need any help or is obi-wan 13 helping you?"*extends his hand for a shake*
 Guardian Omega
10-14-2002, 9:40 PM
*Shakes both of their hands.*

Thank you, I appreciate your assistance, however, my X-Wing has some, eh, peculiar modifications, and I don't trust people much to fiddle around my fighters, since one, my r2 is very well-linked to my X-Wing, I never did a memory dump. Two, some parts are arranged in very strange ways compared to a regular X-Wing, and three, I modified some core components. So I'll just fix this thing up myself thank you. Just get me these tools and I'll be done.

*Hands a datapad with a bunch of tools and parts required to obi-wan 13 and turns head to Jokemaster*

So.....what do they do around here??
 jokemaster
10-14-2002, 9:48 PM
*shrugs* "dont ask me i just live here and try to mind my own buissiness" *changes subject* "so what kind of modifications did you do on this thing? i used to modify my ships too."
 Guardian Omega
10-14-2002, 11:54 PM
Yago: You seem like a nice guy, so why not? The laser cannons are Heavy Laser cannons, more powerful than the ones on a YT-2400 I believe. The warhead launcher is increased to 8 on each side, though that's only possible for missiles and advanced missiles, and therefore, only 4 torps can fit into it, 2 less than the standard X-Wing. It also has sub-light engines, similar to the ones you find on the infamous Millenimum Falcon, though a level or two down. This can make it .2 past lightspeed, .3 short of the Falcon's speed. This gives it a speed of 130 MGLTS, faster than an A-Wing. The increase in power requires a generator much bigger and so the engines are bigger a bit and the r2 is smaller than normal, about .7 of a reg size if your curious. The main parts are upgraded to support this increase, and I haven't perfected it yet. It tends to breakdown, so I have to get the job done fast.
 jokemaster
10-15-2002, 7:30 AM
"you seem to know your ship history very well, so what broke?"
 Histys-History
10-15-2002, 12:02 PM
Could i join in? I wanna be the drunk jedi whoes asleep in ship!!
 Guardian Omega
10-15-2002, 4:36 PM
Yago: Weapon systems, specifically the warhead launcher one and cannon #1. Dunno what happened yet though, I'll ask my droid. R2! Give me the warhead #1 and cannon #1 damage specs! Hmmmm, not surprising, that thing's breaking down all the time, may have to replace it.............
 jokemaster
10-15-2002, 5:27 PM
"want to go look at my spare parts to see if i got anything that can help you?" *points at small house*
 Scar Da Kookee
10-15-2002, 6:54 PM
Evil Lord: 'My ancestor, Ra'hym, you shall be resurrected soon.' *points to apprentices* "Send out droids, just minor ones, have then scout the area, and make sure you all surpress your energies, lets not give out our possitions*
 Guardian Omega
10-15-2002, 7:36 PM
Yago: Hmmmmmm.............*Uses a device scanning for types of metals in the house* Hmmmmmmmm, I don't think I can use those.....Thanks anyway, I'm gonna go for a walk. *Equips Tenloss Blade and opens a compartment in the X-Wing, showing a jetpack+locator and equips it* *Flies off saying, "use this signal once the old guy, er obi-wan13 comes back."*

Few minutes later..........

Hmmmmm, my locator spots some metal, shaped like some wierd droid..................., I'll go check it out...........
 Scar Da Kookee
10-16-2002, 5:42 PM
*the sensor droids passively scan the academy, and reporting the results on secure and virually undetectible channels*
 Scar Da Kookee
10-19-2002, 8:07 AM
:D
 Guardian Omega
10-19-2002, 2:22 PM
Yago: Heh, looks like the droid is going somewhere, guess I'll play follow the leader! Heheheheheheh...........Still, I got a bad feeling about this............

*Trails the droid*
 jokemaster
10-19-2002, 4:42 PM
*scans for electronics and lifeforms nearby* "looks like the jedi have launched a new droid, probably to look into the evil that is here,Yago seems to be chasing it. Boy is he in for a surprise."
 Darth Talliusc
10-19-2002, 9:28 PM
if the wars are truly over then where do everybody stand? i can only really speak for myself *who last YOU knew went off to the unknown regions of space with an important errand*

i think ill wait for others to see this Rpg and tell me where they are. until then my destination and mission shall remain a mystery *its been like 3 months and not a single person has wondered where i went or why =(*
 Guardian Omega
10-19-2002, 11:58 PM
Yago: *Follows the droid and sees a temple as he stops......* Ehhh? Ancient ruins and a droid don't make sense to me......Still, the more the reason to go in! *Get's a tingly feeling* Ah crap, I'm getting the willies again, more urgingly me to get the sithspit out of here! Bah, that's dumb thing......... *Goes into the temple*

Hmmmmmmm.......dark here........Suddenly he spots a figure in the darkness.....*slowly gets out Tenloss Blade.............*

Yago: *in whisper tone* Oh boy, I got a bad feeling about this......looks like I'm not alone......
 whitedragon
10-20-2002, 9:28 AM
hi guys immmmm baaaaaack....obi put the blaster down

and obi when would you hear white dragon saying that were all doomed
:rolleyes:
 Scar Da Kookee
10-20-2002, 10:00 AM
*in the darkness, all that could be heared was just the small motors moving the droid.* then suddenly the sound of a lightsaber being ignoted came from nowhere. but no light... Then sounds of something or somethings an other moving quickly along to the movement of the lightsaber following. still nothiung to see...*

black crystal lightsabers ownz :p
 jokemaster
10-20-2002, 11:12 AM
*looks at screen*"lost em, probably went inside a building or a dense jungle or something, better warn the academy guys about their droid" *goes to academy and leaves message that says: Hey obi-wan13 or whoever works here and finds this note, be careful about the new droid you guys launched because i think yago's after it, just a warning, hope you solve the mystery soon so i can get back to happy retirement"*
 Dath Maximus
10-20-2002, 12:51 PM
Dath looks carefully at the note left at the academy reading to himself "bloody hell" Dath turns and exits the room heading for the speeder garage.

"No one sent out a droid" he muttered to himself as he sped towards the last location of the droid.
Page: 1 of 3