Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Academy OFFICIAL RPG

Page: 3 of 3
 whitedragon
12-31-2002, 5:19 AM
no ya think

*give jokemaster a three stooges whoopen*
 RpTheHotrod
12-31-2002, 6:19 PM
A bounty Hunter named Dante hides in the shadows. Seeing his target, jokemaster, was too late to warn them...he continues his mission and carefully gets into position. Once in position, Dante's shot is ready, and he begins to fire an intended one-shot kill towards jokemaster...
 Lost Welshman
01-01-2003, 8:35 AM
A Black Figure Dropped from the night Sky and there was a flash of a red saber, it swang infront of Dantes shot, Deflecting it. The lost welshman had saved the jedi, he then jumped onto a tree, then jumped to the next. He repeated this until he was on the top of the tallest tree, he then took a leap with the force boosting him towards his ship, Invisible in the night sky. The Lost Welshman slipped and fell, just catching on at the last second to the opened cargo bay. There he stood hanging, still keeping watch over the Academy, The sun was rising, slowly illuminating the sky. In a matter of Minutes the Lost Welshmans ship would be seen, and so would he.
 RpTheHotrod
01-01-2003, 8:49 AM
Dante, seeing his presence known, hides an unknown device in a dark corner and quickly jumps onto his speeder and waits awhile before he give it another go towards jokemaster. Just before he left, he thought he saw a strance glare near the cargo bay. Perhaps a quick investigation is in order...
 Lost Welshman
01-01-2003, 8:53 AM
Sensing Dante, The Lost Welshman let go of the ship and fell, the ship was pushed backwards with a blast of the force and it crashed into the surrounding forest. The Lost Welshman Crashed into the floor and shook off the dizziness. He then realised where Dante was and used to force to jump into the air, he landed behind him, Alerting Dante.
 RpTheHotrod
01-01-2003, 11:03 AM
Dante quickly turns around and pulls off a bad shot with his blaster, hitting the ground next to Welshman. Figuring that Welshman is hostile, Dante gives a quick kick and backflips off the wall. As Dante passes over Welshman, he initiates the 5 second countdown for the hidden device, and runs away from the blast radius. The device sends out a small shockwave, stunning Welshman, giving just enough time for Dante to get away. However, the device is left, obviously an interesting object to study.
 Lost Welshman
01-01-2003, 11:35 AM
The Lost Welshman Pulls out a Remote control, and presses a button. He then Pockets the Misterious Object. Suddenly a Large Black Speeder Bike Cut through some bushes and came to an immediate stop infront of the Welshman who then sped off using the force to determine where Dante had gone. Eventually he had caught him and ripped him off his speeder with the force. Both speeders stopped.
 RpTheHotrod
01-01-2003, 12:40 PM
Dante, seeing he wouldn't be able to get away, pulls out a blaster from behind his grey cloak and aims it at Welshman, demanding Welshman an explanation of interupting the Academy's will.
 id7
01-01-2003, 2:25 PM
Meanwhile, at the academy...

Door opened, and a strange man appeared... He was dressed in black clothes and a hood covered his face.
He walked silent... Then he saw a jedi in the end of the corridor and shouted: "I'm Orion, and I'm looking for obi!"

Orion was a Light Jedi in the past, but the terrible tragedy happened and he turned on the Dark Side... But he came to the Academy not to fight anybody. He just wanted to find a new home... And he wanted to return to the Light Side... But he can't do it alone...
 Lost Welshman
01-02-2003, 8:14 AM
Back to Lost and Dante.....

"You fool!, you distracted me." The Lost Welshman felt a dark presance back at the academy, he jumped with the force to avoid a blast from dantes blaster and landed on his speeder, and shot off towards the academy, there was a distant "No Offence" as he sped off.
 RpTheHotrod
01-02-2003, 9:58 AM
As Dante watches Welshman vanish into the distance, he mumurs to himself, "Poor fool is going to get himself killed. He has no idea the treachery within the academy. However, I don't care if someone within the academy is a traitor, I'm in it for the money."

Dante repairs his speeder and dissappears in the distant hills.
 jokemaster
01-02-2003, 1:59 PM
*to Orion* "You're out of luck, I'm looking for him too."
 id7
01-02-2003, 2:17 PM
"I won't go away til I'll meet him" - Orion said. Then he went to a nearest window and begin to look at forest...
 jokemaster
01-02-2003, 4:28 PM
"neither will I, but that doesn't make time faster"
 Karsec
01-02-2003, 4:35 PM
Meanwhile, Karsec, one of the academy teachers, greeted Welshman as he quickly ran in.

"I was watching you earlier defend jokemaster. Quite impressive, Welshman. Most impressive, indeed. However, I sense something is disturbing you. What is wrong?"
 Lost Welshman
01-03-2003, 8:21 AM
"Thanks" Lost closed his eyes briefly, "Karsec, But Ive got a Dark Jedi to hunt down, join me if you want. then I will explain"
 Karsec
01-03-2003, 8:58 AM
I shall assist you, but I feel we are wasting our time. I feel no disturbance of the force here. Are you certain a Dark Jedi lies within these protected walls?
 Lost Welshman
01-03-2003, 9:05 AM
This happened yesterday, Even Obi-Wan did not detect him, we must hurry, he is nearing Obi-Wan.
 Karsec
01-03-2003, 9:12 AM
Strange, I've been a teacher for several years, and I sense nothing. Very well, I'll assist you.
 Lost Welshman
01-03-2003, 9:25 AM
We must go outside, around the side of the academy.
Lost ran into the forest, he jumped, ducked and dodged branches, roots and fallen over trees as he searched for the Dark Jedi. He stopped nearly having Karsec crash into his back. Then Lost walked to the foot of the academy, "Argh, its too high!" He then reached into his cloak and pulled out a wire with a hook on the end of it, "Stand back" The Lost Welshman Threw the hook up blasting it even further with the force. Then he began to climb the walls, "Come on Karsec, hes near the window under the one we are climbing to"
 Karsec
01-03-2003, 9:57 AM
As Welshman began to climb...

"Welshman," replied Karsec, " You must leave this place. What you are getting into is far too dangerous. This is a warning you must take seriously."

Karsec awaited an answer.
 Lost Welshman
01-03-2003, 10:05 AM
Lost Ignited his lightsaber and cut the wire below him, and carried on climbing. He pulled himseld up and he stood on the window ledge. He heard arguements above and knew he had the right place. Lost flicked his cloak behind him revealing his two sabers, Lost used the force to make the sabers float up infront of him, he then grabbed them after he put his hood down and then he stood as far out on the window ledge as he could and jumped. He landed on the Ledge above, and immediatly ignited and swang his saber.......
 RpTheHotrod
01-03-2003, 10:13 AM
Hearing the saber, one of the two persons instinctly dropped to the ground and rolled to the side... it was someone wearing a grey cloak, the same cloak that Welshman saw earlier that day...it was Dante! Dante quickly jumped back and pulled out his blaster. He jumped up onto the railing above and started raining blaster shots below. At the same time, the Dark Jedi rolled back and pulled out his saber. A small battle was beginning to take place in the room.
 Lost Welshman
01-03-2003, 10:24 AM
Lost deflectd blaster shots aimlessly, he then turned to the Dark Jedi, held out his hand and tried to trick the Jedi, It was no use. Lost didnt want to harm the Dark Jedi....Yet, he wanted answers so he began to pursue Dante instead. Lost Pulled Dante back with the force and but his lightsaber to Dantes neck. " I have no fight with you so stay out of my way or you'll find yourself in trouble, Bounty Hunter. Here, take this money and go" Lost threw ten thousand credits towards Dante, and then turned back to find the Dark Jedi.
 RpTheHotrod
01-03-2003, 10:27 AM
"At the moment, no fight is worth more than this." Dante took the credits and headed for the window. Oddly, Dante connected a rope to the window and threw it outside, and then ran out the door, leaving Welshman and the Dark Jedi to fight alone.
Page: 3 of 3