Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need SSJ2 Goku Skinned

Page: 1 of 1
 Kyle Katarn__4
09-22-2002, 4:03 PM
well I put Raziel on hold and I took on an easier modeling job which is done but I need to skin it so Anyone who might be willin to skin an SSJ2 Goku Model let me know by posting or e-mailing me at SSJGoten900@hotmail.com I even rigged it so he has moving lightning in game so the lightning will need skinning as well now I just need to convert to Glm aftet the skinnings done and hes all set so let me know if you can skin Goku for me.
 Kyle Katarn__4
09-22-2002, 7:40 PM
So can anyone help me out here or what.
 Covax
09-24-2002, 3:18 PM
:cool: Try asking Joker, he's made some decent DBZ skins:

http://www.geocities.com/twistedjim_in_nc/home.html)

I don't know what his e-mail is, he hangs out at the JK2Files forum.
 Marth
09-24-2002, 6:17 PM
Ahem.....................THERE IS A DBZ MODEL/SKIN WHERE WHERE TELL ME I MUST KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :lsduel:
 El Sitherino
09-25-2002, 1:25 AM
make vegeta next please or Gene Starwind from outlaw star
 Datheus
09-25-2002, 1:46 AM
I'm totally with InsaneSith..

Gene and Vegeta both kick the shiznah

I've never seen any of these supposed DBZ skins :( I'd love one, so yea, if someone has a link *drools*
 Covax
09-25-2002, 8:22 AM
:cool: uhmm.... Joker MADE a Gene Starwind skin. As far as I know his stuff hasn't been released but I suppose he'd e-mail them on request. There's also a Sayan skin somehwere, basically a reskinned Jedi so it doesn't have spiky hair though.
 El Sitherino
09-25-2002, 6:21 PM
yeah but we need a model one with genes coat but like it can be removable. and then we need a caster gun to replace the briar
 Covax
09-26-2002, 10:01 AM
:cool: Yea.. but that's not the point, dude was asking for a good DBZ skinner.

Besides, the Caster should be replace the Disruptor....
 Jokerland
10-03-2002, 2:37 AM
:jawa

YA i will skin your model if you want:devburn:

My dbz skins came out ok
Page: 1 of 1