Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Progress.. if any... of a NJO-mod?

Page: 1 of 1
 Covax
09-03-2002, 2:43 PM
Just wondering if anyone's workning on an NJO mod. I know there was a TC where the bad guys were replaced with the Vong models but I'm wondering if there's more out there.

I'm only asking since I had a few thoughts:

(I'm an idea man... It's like my job...)

- The Shuriken mod could be used for Thud Bugs. Just need to solve that damn framerate problem...
- The new Gandalf/Saurmon staves are a good basis for the 'hard' Amphistaf.
- (this I can't do) The alt fire should shoot a 'venom' blast that could drug you like the interigator droid.
 Tchouky
09-03-2002, 3:31 PM
i don't think there is a njo mod under construction right know but if some person are serious about it ,i will be glad to code this mod !

if some modelers, mapers, skinners are intrested we could create a team and a njo mod !

that would be great !

community what do you think of a njo mod ???
post comments and ideas here !
 Tchouky
09-03-2002, 5:31 PM
by the way if anyone have urls of sites with yuhuuzan vongs drawings it would be cool :)
 wedge2211
09-04-2002, 3:17 PM
you should also be able to switch weapons to the whip-amphistaff. and remember that Vong aren't aprt of the Force.
Page: 1 of 1