Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Finally-Cantina Six Spinoff: Postlude to Holocaust

Page: 3 of 5
 Kuuki
09-05-2002, 9:08 PM
*as Irvine rejoins the other ships he asks over the Comm:*

Irvine: "Alright hey you snaged one of their fighters cool. now how bout we find a place to land somewhere and we can determine what things we need to repiar and such. Oh on a side note, think we could at least introduce our selfs before we get o our ways?"

*suddenly Irvine gets a strange feeling in his gut*

Irvine in his mind: "What the hell? i get near to these guys and all of a sudden its like im near someone i hated all my life, but for no reason why..."

*Irvine looks down at his metal box that had the Chimera Insigna on it wielding a lightsaber made for this beast, he held ever sense his Father gave him when he last saw him, was much younger, Irvine hated him for that. but he didnt leave something such childish bother him, for some reason he knew his father had to leave, but never knowing what ever happened to him. How ever of some rumors of which that his father took some part into the destructionof most the the galaxy...*
 Redwing
09-06-2002, 1:32 AM
Raschel: *to Hal on the comm* Unidentified X-Wing, why are you asking if there's a Starkiller on board?
 Deac
09-06-2002, 1:36 PM
Oh sure, Raschel. That's really gonna convince him I'm not here!

*Orthos un-harnessess himself and replaces his gun onto the rack*
 Admiral
09-06-2002, 2:56 PM
Heimdall: Well that was fun. Now what are we going to do?
 Kuuki
09-06-2002, 6:16 PM
Irvine over comm: "Starkiller? you mean One of the Jerks who f*cked up this galaxy to what it is right?"
 Deac
09-07-2002, 8:04 AM
*Orthos fills with rage*

I'D THANK YOU NOT TO CALL MY UNCLE A JERK. IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM, WE'D ALL BE DEAD SEVERAL TIMES OVER DUE TO EVIL CLONES, MY FATHER, THE IMPERIAL MIND-MATRIX AND ADMIRAL CRACKEN. DON'T BLAME HIM FOR THE AESIR!
 Admiral
09-07-2002, 10:57 AM
Heimdall: Calm down Orthos. We don't need an enemy at the moment. Wait until we are safe then you can discuss this all you want.
 Kuuki
09-07-2002, 2:10 PM
*Sensing intence rage and still does not understand why he feels others feeling, especally from one particular person...*

Irvine talking to himself, but heard very feintly over comm: "Orthos Starkiller this is the name of the person whom im feeling this much presence from...?"

Irvine really using comm: "Okay, i believe if we head abouts 38 degress to the right there should be an abandoned airfield im picking up from obital satilliets i've deployed into orbit before i entered the atmosphere, prehaps we go and land there for repairs?"
 Redwing
09-07-2002, 6:24 PM
Raschel: *turns off the comm* Orthos, shut up! If they decide to kill us, we're sitting ducks! We can't outrun those ships and our shields can only hold for so long. I say we land, then make run for it. I have contacts in the undercity here.

*turns comm back on, putting on her best overly grateful tone* Copy that, Unidentified Freighter. We're heading there now. Thanks for the assist.
 Kuuki
09-07-2002, 8:48 PM
*While making his course correction to the abandonned airbase, he can only but worry that with person, this Orthos can only be annoyed at him, only becuase he can sense this, but he does not know why*

just to say the Irvine Cracken was not taught in jedi arts but is aware of them, but still cannot understand how or why he posesses strange abilities, other then the fact that his father was a very well trained jedi, reguardless whos side he was affilated
 Deac
09-08-2002, 1:21 PM
In the past 24 hours, my uncle has died, I've been left with a power I don't know how to use, my father has returned from an alternate universe, I've been beat up by thugs, shot at by fighters, had to leap out of a flying ship and get insulted! Now, how was your day....

*Orthos falls unconsious. Here begins creepy dream sequence..*
 Kuuki
09-08-2002, 10:16 PM
[/color=red]how you dont mind me using your character for a little, deac[/color]

*while in dream*

*Irvine and orthos is about to begin a ferce lightsaber duel, with both sabers ignited, Irvine weilds a bright red saber while orthos weilds a Blue saber?? (okay im not sure what color he wields, hell it could be a different one for all we care :P). With explosions of anger, both not sure if they are fighting for their selfs, or continuing a long lost Vendenna that perished both of their Family members, and countless around the galaxy...*

Irvine: "I dont give a rats ass about my father, why should we be fighting?" *Blocks saber swing from Orthos* "That fight lost in a stale mate! Who knows what will happen in the end of this one, Hell! We coudl Blow up the REST of the universe for all it matters!"
*swings saber at orthos, both just barely able to now how to use sabers due to their unexperence with the force, but Irvine would most likey lose the battle just barely taking out his saber and just acting out of emotion and desparation*

*While back on his ship Irvine lands his freighter on the airfield while the other craft also lands theirs...*

*Irvine continuing to let his mind fill up with anger agenst his father, suddenly bursts out with anger and starts tossing random objects about in the freighter while thrashing about.

Irvine resents his father for leaving him and his mother who would die with in a year later when irvine was younger.
Irvine would be raised by his grandparents whom would die of radation piosoning...
Irvine lost everyone whom he knew personally, and he blames his father blindly for it...*
 Redwing
09-09-2002, 1:15 AM
((Scar, that would be your dream and not Orthos'. You can't control other people's characters to that extent without their permission.

Also, Orthos doesn't even have a lightsaber, he has a golden sword))

*Raschel catches Orthos as he falls* Orthos! Are you alright? *she hurridly carries him out of the cockpit as Heimdall lands the ship*
 Deac
09-09-2002, 12:24 PM
*Orthos is standing on a huge pillar, extending into the stars. Below him is the All, everything that ever was, is, or is to come, layed out before him like a carpet. Above him is the higher outer plane, where the Almighty lives. Two familiar beings stand ahead of him...*

Hail Orthos, son of the Darkstar!

Oh no...

Hail Orthos, son of the Starkiller!
?????

He speaks truth...
The evil men altered your embryo...
At the place where your fathers became Jedi...
You mother never knew...
Syrnl...
Deac...
Both your fathers!

And my mother?

Syrnl's wife, as always...

You are not the true Starkiller, son of Starkiller.
Nor Darkstar, my son.

But who would you be? For that is to decide your destiny.

I choose normality! I don't want power!

Then you choose me....

*The avatars appear to merge, forming into one silver being...*

Orthos Darkkiller...

*Orthos awakes...end creepy dream sequence..*
 Admiral
09-09-2002, 2:33 PM
After landing the ship Heimdall leaves the ****pit and looks for Raschel and Orthos. Finding them in a cabin, Raschel struggles to get Orthos into a bunk. Heimdall helps her.

Heimdall: I've left the ship powered up just in case we have to get out of here in a hurry. How is he?
 Cmdr. Cracken
09-09-2002, 3:50 PM
9THAT WAS NOT ALYS'S FIGHTER, just an FYI, she's a tougher gal than ya'll think, and she has a few tricks up her un trained Jedi sleeve......*

*Alys's com link in her fighter goes off, she presse sthe button, annoyed*

What?!

??: a change of plans, there at an old abandoned airfield. destroy it with any means necessary.

*The com link shuts off. curious, the orders never change mid mission. maybe these revolutionaries were that tough. she gave some instructions to her R2 unit, which then proceded to wire money to several accounts across several remaining star systems, the ones that were left, and though several funds and banks. standered procedure. sort of. this imperial assassination bit was getting old. by dispersing and then recollecting the money in a annonymous account, the Imps, despite there best efforts, could probably only get 1/100th of it back, should she fail. or leave. which ever came first.*so, about 49 million some odd credits. enough to buy a small fleet. she smiled. *

R2, prepare a message canister, i want to talk with these revolutionaries.

*about ten minutes later, she found the airbase. looks like they had just landed. She flew low and fast, her old Jedi starfighter streaking across the tarmac. she saw them scatter, and the ship dropped a message canister, and flew a ways away*

*as the group approched carefully, a message was heard replaying over and over.*

To you revolutionaries, my name is Alys 'Shera, i come in peace. I'm willing to offer my ship and services to you. contact at freq 234.908.12.1984 to talk personally. (message repeats)
 BattleDog
09-09-2002, 4:02 PM
*Hal lands his Fighter, then heads towards the frieghter, he hits hatch release and to his surprise it opens.*

sloppy

*Hal enters the frieghter, he continues to sense the same presance, and somthing else, a jedi?.*
 Kuuki
09-09-2002, 10:32 PM
okay how about a slight glimse of whats to come :P

*Irvine notices a person entering the ship, so with experence, Irvine plays it off like something else happened other then the truth..*

Playing cooly Irvine: "Hi there. had to do what i could do to get the fighter to crash into a building back there... I, er, mean i cant just think about my stuff in a dog fight..."

*Irvine knows that this isnt really his ship, just abandoned, posessions of the last's owners still left there, now thrown about during Irvine's temper tantrum... Everything there wasnt his, other then his silver box that his father left him, and the new name of the ship...*

Irvine: "Oh, where are my manners, my Name is Irvine Crac... er..."
*Not wanting to say out his real name*
Irvine continuing: "Craceren, Irvine Craceren"
 Redwing
09-10-2002, 3:26 AM
((@Cracken: We know, they were a pair of (something like) Assault Gunboats. Not a Jedi Starfighter.

Interesting factoid - Raschel trained to fly an Assault Gunboat at Carida. Long story, but ironic in a small way.

And I think Battledog meant Raschel's freighter, but no worries))

Raschel: He's fine, I don't know what could possibly be the matter with him? ...Nerves?

This happened before. Back when...

No. We agreed we wouldn't talk about that.

Although I already broke that promise.

*Orthos' eyes open*

----------

*In the cockpit, Misae, Aidan, and Marin form an awkward triangle around a sleeping Josine. No one speaks.

Misae senses two strong presences in the Force...coming from the freighter that had landed next to theirs.

Is one of them that Jedi?
 Admiral
09-10-2002, 12:56 PM
Heimdall: Well, we have two unkowns out there. What do you think we should do?
 Deac
09-10-2002, 1:47 PM
Sorry everyone...thanks for taking care of me...how long was I out?

*Orthos eyes have turned silver. They are no longer gold, or the black that they used to be...*
 Kuuki
09-10-2002, 1:57 PM
*Irvine rides out to the to of his ship, noticing the others talking about the canister...*

Irvine telling group sounding like in a silghty annoyed manner, but not rude: "Your Welcome..."

Irvine continuing: "Im goign to check the amount of damage i took, then ill fins out if there is anything here we can find to repair both our ships if you all dont mind?"
 Cmdr. Cracken
09-10-2002, 3:45 PM
*So when are ya'll gonna get to the message capsule i left.....? :)*
 BattleDog
09-10-2002, 5:23 PM
((Hal is in Raschel's frieghter.))

Hal: *Adressing the occupents of the frieghter* So, what the hell are you doing still on planet?*

*Hal notices the lightsabers and swords hanging from several belts.*
 Kuuki
09-10-2002, 6:22 PM
no one has lightsabers (as far as i know)
Irvine has the only lightsaber, locked in his silver case the his father left him

*Irvine begins looking at his main sencor array, ntoices that it only needs minor work, due to it was barly working during the later end of the fight...*

Irvine to himself: "Well this shoudlnt take very long, all i need to do is fix a few relays, which doesnt need anything to fix it, but these supports arent gonna last if im gonna hit space, or another fight for that matter..."
 Admiral
09-10-2002, 7:06 PM
(Scarface there is a jedi in the group, so it stands she would have a lightsaber).

Heimdall: placing hand on the hilt of his sword Where else should we be? If you haven't noticed most of the planets in the galaxy are no longer exist.

Besides we have this message canister motions to the recently recieved canister and now we are discussing what we should do.

Join in if you want.
 Redwing
09-10-2002, 8:23 PM
((People, pay attention :p

Misae does indeed have a teal lightsaber that she almost chucked out her window earlier.))

Misae: ...Shouldn't we listen to the message?

Raschel: Not yet. *points a finger at Hal* You. You were asking about a Starkiller. Why?
 Kuuki
09-11-2002, 8:41 AM
*after getting off his freighter, Irvine joins the conversation:*

Irvine: "Well, i dont know whats with that canister, but all i need is to weld some supports on my sensor array, if there is anything here at this airbase, there could be at least a decent mig welder, or something..."

*Irvine brought his silver case with him, still locked (irvine had no key), Irvine wasinfact planing on to using a welder to open the case*
 Deac
09-11-2002, 12:32 PM
I don't sense any explosives. It's safe to open...I think.

*Orthos lies back. He's tired, and trying to comprehend what is going on with him*
 Kuuki
09-11-2002, 1:32 PM
deac: no one knows he's got it, let alone that othos would need to scan it...
 Admiral
09-11-2002, 3:52 PM
((Scareface, Deac was reffering to the Canister....not to the case your character is carrying....))

Heimdall: Well Hal, are you going to answer the lady?
 Kuuki
09-11-2002, 7:48 PM
well it could have easily have been confused with the other :P

Irvine being the techincal person around: "Thats no bomb, its a message canister. sent out a few into deep space like messages in a bottle. interesting concept i have to admit... so are you going to let yourselfs get blown out of the sky with your banged up freighter, or are you gonna at least put the effort in repairing it before we deal who ever who sent this..." *irritated*
 Admiral
09-11-2002, 9:00 PM
Heimdall: Calm down. We have time, and I have my ship.
 Redwing
09-12-2002, 12:04 AM
*The dark girl, Marin, takes the canister and presses a button on it*

"To you revolutionaries, my name is Alys 'Shera, I come in peace. I'm willing to offer my ship and services to you. Contact at freq 234.908.12.1984 to talk personally."

Misae: Revolutionaries?

*Raschel gets a cold feeling in her stomach. She motions the others back into the ship, leaving Hal and Irvine outside, without waiting for Hal's answer*

It's a trap. She wouldn't have called us "revolutionaries" unless she was sent by the Imperials.
 Kuuki
09-12-2002, 10:20 AM
Irvine: "these people are Revolutionaries? What was your name again, Hal, is it? if you might accompaning me to find some scrap metal and maybe a decent welder in thsi place? unless you people brough along your own for instence?"
 Admiral
09-12-2002, 12:31 PM
Heimdall: Well, for all we know those other two are also imperials. She could be innocent, and heard us called Revolutionaries on the news...
 Deac
09-12-2002, 12:32 PM
Both my father's....I mean my father AND my uncle left supplies. After the destruction of Byss, all Syrnl's stuff was moved to a planet called Ghorna. I think it survived the apocalypse. Deac kept a stockpile on Altereon, an asteroid in the Atredis system. We might find something we can use.
 Kuuki
09-12-2002, 1:47 PM
Irvine: "Well thats good to know... so how about right now..." *purposly being rude*
 Cmdr. Cracken
09-12-2002, 3:35 PM
*alys began to get impaitent. She sat, her fighter hidden from imperial cameras which now adorned their city. the ****pit was becoming uncomfortable, and she poped the top, and went out and stretched her muscles. several leg and arm streatches, she took off her helmat and let her hair down. She scratched her head a tad, and paced.

She looked at the insignia on her fighter, the hawk with a lightsaber in it's claws, an old double edged version of the weapon. She then took out her fathers CorSec card, which he handed to her when he died. the same insignia. odd, she always thought her family was non-force adept. maybe she was wrong. though, it had a Co-ordinate set for Corellia, where she was told to eventually go.

If it still existed. She sighed, thinking of her family. Corellia was a nice place, though she never found out if it even survived the Holocaust.

her attentioned then turned to the fighter itself. it was her uncles, handed down through the generations, some even say her family's ancestors piloted it during the Clone Wars, which means.... ah never mind. Jedi weren't even around in numbers today, even if she wanted to get herself tested. She chuckled, and went to the storage hatch, and opened it. She got out a fruit, and bit into it. Closing the hatch, she again paced around her starfighter. She paued a minute, and hopped on the nose of her figter to sit.*
 BattleDog
09-12-2002, 3:55 PM
Hal: There's a basic repair kit in my X-Wing, plus my astomech.

*Hal gets impatient and walks into the frieghter.*

*Hal resembled his father in his strong jawline and high forhead, however he was tall like his mother, over six foot. He also had his mother's grey eyes and her impatience, not to metion his father's temper. At 27 he had his own squadren, as well as a number of admirers, women in love with the military aristocrat.*

*Hal favored the group with his most enegmatic smile, directing it specifically towards the females anything's worth a try*

Hal: *points to Orthos* I think you're the Starkiller, tell me, do you know the name Taklin Flax?
 Redwing
09-12-2002, 9:35 PM
((Scar, Irvine couldn't be replying to us, we were inside the freighter and he was outside it. In case that was your intention, because I didn't understand what he was saying ;)))

Raschel: *to Heimdall* You're right... What were you saying about your ship?

*Flax enters the freighter and asks his question*

*Raschel raises her eyebrows* I know who Talkin Flax was. He had alot of pull in the military...He looked kinda like you.
 Kuuki
09-13-2002, 10:43 AM
Redwing: Well maybe Irvine overherd and yelled it in there ^_^
becuase he is right now getting impatent becuase the entire group and allong him were goign to meet someone that no one is sure is freindy or not, but to him he know who ever it was, was up to no good.
so he's getting impatent becuase both freighters need repairs and the reason he scouted the airbase was so that he coudl find some parts incase he and the others needed them...

Irvine: "Okay fine, its getting dark, ill go find the scrap myself!"

*Irvine goes back into his freighter and puts on a long leather trenchcoat, also doing so, he conseals his silverbox in side it, along with two blasters, with no flashlight...*
*Irvine walks out of his freighter and locks the doors via remote, and begins walking towards one abandoned bunkers...*
 Deac
09-13-2002, 12:28 PM
Flax? He was a friend of my fath...uncle's. Why do you ask?

And as for you, Irvine, do you have a problem with me?

*Orthos then says something in a voice that only he and Irvine can hear*

I sense it in you. We are alike in our fathers. You know of what I speak...
 Admiral
09-13-2002, 1:58 PM
Heimdall: As I said before, I can call my ship to me, it has heavy shields and weaponry. It is fairly fast, and rather large. If need be I can call it and it will be here in a minute.

hearing the name Flax
Now children if you could settle down, we are wanted by the Imps. If you could settle down, we need to make a decision before they find us. You can argue later if you want.
 BattleDog
09-13-2002, 5:51 PM
Hal: Taklin Flax was my father, he died in the 'Star when it explodded. The Imps got my brother, my sister and Mother are at a Republic base, helping to co-ordinate the counter-atack. I have the co-ordinates for the base, first you need to tell me who you all are, who you really are.
 Kuuki
09-13-2002, 6:20 PM
*Irvine stops dead in his tracks as he hears the voice of orthos, reacting quickly he turns around to see that no one is there...*

Irvine: "What the hell...?"

*Irvine of course not being taught in the ways of the force, only knows how to use the force in natural passive more like reflexive techinques, but still never really understood why, was very confused with the situation...*

Irvine griting his teeth: "Orthos, is it? Show your self! damn i knew i should have brought a light..."
 Redwing
09-13-2002, 9:27 PM
*Raschel sighs* I am Raschel Sheire, formerly of Wraith Squadron, currently an agent of New Republic Intelligence...well, until four days ago. This is Orthos Darkstar. He was my wingmate when we were Wraiths.

Misae: My name is Misae. I am a Jedi...My master died a few days ago, thanks to the Aesir. I was, um, told to...*she glances over in Marin and Aidan's direction...only to see an empty corner, with only a still sleeping Josine*

Raschel: *puzzled* The kids - they're gone.
 Admiral
09-14-2002, 12:35 AM
((Battledog: Who is alive at this secrete republic base, it sounds like the imps got all of Hal's family, but at the same time, they are alive...))

Heimdall: Counter-Attack, against what the Imps, since there is no way you could attack the Aesir. to self: Not to mention the Aesir no longer exist.

My name is Heimdall, and I don't like the imps. That is all you need to know.

So your father was involved in the holocaust as well, and you have the audacity to be rude to Orthos?
 Redwing
09-14-2002, 1:49 AM
(("The Imps got my brother, (but) my sister and Mother are at a Republic base" - am I right?))

Misae: *looking around* They were just here a minute ago!

*closes her eyes and stretches out with her mind* They didn't go to far. I have to find them. *she runs out of the transport*

----------

*Outside in the lengthing shadows, Marin and Aidan slip around on the far side of the set of bunkers*

Aidan: Oh great, the sun's going down and I haven't slept.

Marin: You can always sleep like a human.

Aidan: Fat lotta good that'll do me. Sleep like a human, weak like a human. No offense to you, of course.

Marin: None taken. 'Sides, I'm a Water-Breather, not a regular human.

Aidan: I wouldn't say you're a "regular" Water-Breather either.

Marin: Well you aren't a regular gargie either. I dun't recall hearing about them throwing zappers in bio.

Aidan: Yeah. Think this was a mistake?

Marin: *looks at him*

Aidan: I mean, think we coulda stayed with those revolutionaries? They seemed nice enough.

Marin: Nah. It'd be stupid to get attached to anyone in this dimension.
 BattleDog
09-14-2002, 9:00 AM
(( Ok, lets get some background in here. The Flax Family has a long military tradition, they originate on Correlia but Taklin was born on Aguma, that's where he raised his family. Hal's Mother Sothae is a Commander in the NR Navy, she's an analist, his younger brother was a fighter pilot, he died during Crackan Offensive. His sister was a civ.

Hal's mother and sister were on the Mon Cal he launched from.))

Hal: I have an Idea, but it depends on one of you to, gestures to Raschel and Orthos being a slicer. It also depends on leaving this frighter behind.
Page: 3 of 5