Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Apprentices: Kessel Captives (Game)

Page: 4 of 4
 Tie Guy
08-22-2002, 6:09 PM
((doesn't fergie have a silenced lightsaber? Hint, hint ferg.))
 darthfergie
08-23-2002, 9:41 PM
((I Have a silenced lightsaber, plus I have a wonderful little thing called disguise AND shapeshifting...or did you forget I had the coolest character;) )

Jec SPorkwind
What do you think about me cutting the door down and Dyn you grab the door on the way down...slow it down so it won't sound like a Gammorean's fart, okay?

*starts to cut the door*
 Tie Guy
08-23-2002, 9:43 PM
Dyn Westl

"Alright, go for it." I move into position and prepare to catch the door with the force. I also get into position to catch it physically if i fail to slow it with the force.
 DashRendar
08-24-2002, 9:11 AM
Jec turns on his saber and slowly and carefully carves the seal out from around the door. Slowly but carefully he goes around each side until he's finally finished. At this point Dyn comes in and tries to steady the door, but being much thicker, and in turn heavier, than he thought he only slows it down a good bit. The door lands with a little less than the sound of a CD Case hitting the ground.

They all head into the room with Master Jrulen setting the door back in place so that it is not noticed. Rey plls a Glow Rod out of his Field Kit and turns it on.

Looking around they find it appears they're in a unused store room. The smell of spice fills the room along with empty boxes scattered here and there.

Rey starts turning the the rod this way and that and finally finds what he's looking for: A door.

Going up to it and looking at it carefully he finds that it's only locked, not sealed. But then when he puts his ear up to it, he hears some talking. Although it sounds as if it's not right outside the door, but a little ways down the hall.

Rey joins the rest of the group and tells them what he found. And so Part 2 begins.
 Wraith 5
08-26-2002, 5:59 PM
I concentrat hardon the area behind the door to see how many people are behind the door and where about they maybe (useing see force skill)

I can sence 3 people behind the door. All 3 are about 5 yards in front of the door.

Thought with see force i can't tell if there are any walls or if they have a clear line of sight to the door.
 Tie Guy
08-27-2002, 3:02 PM
"I say we just break in and catch all three by disguise. There doesn't seem to be any otehr way forward, and we have to encounter people sometime anyway."

((Besides, this game needs a little excitement ;)))
 Redwing
08-28-2002, 4:34 AM
Rey: "I second that. It's about time we gave these scum a reason to fear the Jedi."
 Artoo
08-28-2002, 5:24 PM
Chiso

So how should we go about busting through as to catch them by suprise the most? Pick the lock? Kick the door down? Use the force in some way?
 Tie Guy
08-28-2002, 5:51 PM
Dyn Westl

"Well, lets just cut it down. We have to do it quickly though. Two of us can do it, each quickly cutting a side and either the top or the bottom. Then we can rush in before they realize was happened."
 darthfergie
08-29-2002, 5:10 PM
Jec Sporkwind
Bumrush a bunch of people...knock them out...take their uniforms...etc etc... Not too wise if they could tell us something...or even if they are slaves. Is anyone certain they are guards? And by the way...why cut IT down too? It's not like it's sealed. I say we just walk calmly in there and see what happens...ad-lib. If these guys are guards and try to sound the alarm...well they're survival may not be garenteed...but if these are officers...officers could be of great value to us. Especially for finding senators and passing guard stations. And if they're slaves...well there is allways the time honored tradition of slave revolt...

((The super sneaker says his peace...Skin change and disguise here! Yeah! I could take on the personality of the officer while he's locked up...eheheheh))
 Tie Guy
08-29-2002, 5:41 PM
Dyn Westl

"The door [i]is[i] locked Jec. And trying to pick the lock would alert the guards, or officers, or whoever they are. And as for them, they probably wouldn't be of any more use than that Del'ono was. He just slowed us down. Besides, they wouldn't have to be a live to use a keycard or rank cylinder anyways. Capturing three guards would just take too much time for nothing. Lets just rush in there and neutralize them. And if we cut down the down the door we can then we might be able to use the force to push it into them, distracting them and giving us a little extra time. If we do it right then they won't even have a chance to reach for their comlinks."
 Wraith 5
08-29-2002, 5:49 PM
would it help if one of use were to use our lightsaber to cut a small hole in the wall, making a sight hole so that we can find out where they are so that we push the door int he right direction?
 DashRendar
08-29-2002, 6:08 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 5
would it help if one of use were to use our lightsaber to cut a small hole in the wall, making a sight hole so that we can find out where they are so that we push the door int he right direction?

Eh Hem
 Tie Guy
08-29-2002, 7:59 PM
Originally posted by DashRendar

Eh Hem

((you got something in your throat, Dash? :D))

"Wouldn't that alert the people? Its not every day that you see someone cut through a security door with a lightsaber."
 DashRendar
08-29-2002, 8:12 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy

((you got something in your throat, Dash? :D))

"Wouldn't that alert the people? Its not every day that you see someone cut through a security door with a lightsaber."

Sinse when did a poke with a lightsaber make a big enough hole to notice without close inspection?
 Redwing
08-29-2002, 8:20 PM
Rey: "Okay, I agree with all of you." *reaches for the latch*
 Tie Guy
08-29-2002, 9:08 PM
Originally posted by DashRendar

Sinse when did a poke with a lightsaber make a big enough hole to notice without close inspection?

((Noise my friend, if not sight too. Even with ferg's silent saber the cutting of the durasteel or whatever it is made of could be heard. But i guesss your the GM, you control the guys on the other side so i'll trust you.))

"Ok then, Jec, do it."
 Redwing
08-29-2002, 9:26 PM
*Rey looks disappointed and takes his hand off the latch*
 Tie Guy
08-29-2002, 9:55 PM
((Weren't we just gonna poke a hole in it?))
 hannibalscipio
09-02-2002, 10:04 AM
I grin in anticipation of the outcome of our plan, whatever that outcome might be. "Yes, I say we poke a hole in the door, also."
 darthfergie
09-02-2002, 9:56 PM
Jec Sporkwind
*Does cool back flip lands in front of door and punches a precise hole in the door, with his saber, where it was needed*

Done...
 Tie Guy
09-02-2002, 10:01 PM
Dyn Westl

I bend over and look through the hole, trying to see the guards and their reaction or lack thereof.
 Redwing
09-02-2002, 11:26 PM
*Rey resist an urge to bump Dyn and waits impatiently for his verdict*
 hannibalscipio
09-03-2002, 1:53 PM
I, Kenji, barely restrain the urge to wet my pants as I wait to find out what Dyn saw.
 DashRendar
09-03-2002, 4:49 PM
The guards don't even notice the hole in the door, and only look puzzled to the sound for a second or two quickly waving it off, or forgetting it. The latter more likely it seems sinse they are Gammoreans. The three of them are just standing outside of the other door that the group had spotted. Dyn spots their Vibro-Blades, and chuckles. "Easy" he mutters to himself as he turns around and tells the group what he found.

***OK guys here's the deal for some reason the CGen ain't liking me so I can't view any of the PCs I made including the baddies. Start the first battle round if you'd like, and remember that Surprise is on your side but that you also don't want to alert the whole planet to your presense***
 Tie Guy
09-03-2002, 7:01 PM
Dyn Westl

I stand up and turn to the group.

"Ok then guys, i say we ditch the door push thing. Lets just burn off the lock and storm them. A few quick saber slashes and the thing is done, and not much noise either."
 DashRendar
09-03-2002, 8:21 PM
WOO HOO! Got the CGen up and running and I'm ready for a good battle! Let's get going!

I DON'T CARE IF NOBODY'S POSTED!

An anxious Dyn quickly starts up his saber and in one swift movement burns the lock right out of the door. Jec comes up and pushes it open. While Rey goes out both sabers blazing.

"Let's get this going!" Rey says anticipating their first real action on this dustbowl.
 Tie Guy
09-03-2002, 8:38 PM
I rush in behind Jec and Rey, bringing my saber up into the attack position. I charge the third guard and swing my saber in a sweeping attack across his midsection and bibro blade, hoping to shear him and the blade in one fell swope.
 Redwing
09-03-2002, 9:15 PM
((lol Dash))

*Rey rushes at the other two guards. He aims a slash at each of them, using both his sabers in tandem.*
 Wraith 5
09-05-2002, 9:50 AM
Devdel pulls his saber out and stands at the ready, looking for servalent devices that may have seen them come thought the door.

It would apper that there is enough people engaged in combat that 1 more may just get in the way...
 hannibalscipio
09-06-2002, 8:47 PM
I attack the first guard with a quick slash to his ugly bod. "Have summa dis, Gammo!"
 darthfergie
09-08-2002, 2:19 PM
*Grabs saber, turns it on and moves quickly towards a guard and swipes at the ugly bugger*
 Raith_Seinar
10-08-2002, 3:16 PM
Is it to late to join?
 DashRendar
10-08-2002, 4:49 PM
Ummmmm....yes....and before talking right in the thread itself try the chat thread instead....and besides this place seems to be dead...especially when it takes a week to play one battle round.
 Redwing
10-09-2002, 3:26 AM
((It's mostly Wraith 5's conspicuous absence, methinks :p))
 Redwing
11-05-2002, 1:24 AM
((*walks in thread* Whu.... *bump*))
Page: 4 of 4