Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kurgan

Page: 1 of 1
 Kaiser
03-20-2000, 5:28 AM
Hey Kurgan... this is JEV_Ares. Way to keep this site up after all of this time. Keep up the good work.
 Kurgan
03-20-2000, 2:10 PM
Hey thanks for the support, I'm finally back in action thanks to good ol' Aristotle (the old geezer finally pulled through for me)* !

I don't deserve all credit of course, Aristotle and the "new people" (wherever and whomever they may be) have all helped to keep the whole shubang going. And of course you, the fans, are the ones who really keep it going, because without the "hit motive," the ad revenue, and the excitement and enthusiasm generated daily, this site wouldn't exist!

So congrats to all of you! ; )

Kurgan

*With all due respect, sir(I'm sure he understands. It's all good).
 Ikhnaton
03-20-2000, 4:55 PM
Kurgan, do you pretty much admin/Mod the whole site yourself? I know Stealth could occassionally be seen here, but he is hardly around, even at his other sites (XWA, RS).

[This message has been edited by Ikhnaton (edited March 20, 2000).]
 Darth Kurgan
03-20-2000, 6:05 PM
Once in awhile a topic gets deleted or something, and I didn't do it, so I'm led to believe that there is at least ONE other person "watching" the forums, or perhaps sporadically the other staffers cruise on over to check on things and occasionaly fix something.

Otherwise, I'm the only one who moderates regularly.

If one of my "phantom helpers" wants to speak up and correct me on that, however, I will welcome any responses they may have. ; )

Kurgan
Page: 1 of 1