Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

OK, I admit defeat. I'm lost.

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Umbra
07-25-2000, 5:34 AM
In Mysteries of the Sith, level 13, "Sith Temple," I'm stuck. I've destroyed every Sith golem I can find, swum through the underwater tunnel and slain the three cat-things, and generally explored every inch of the map that I can reach. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now, or how I get to Kyle. Any suggestions?
 Kurgan
07-25-2000, 3:44 PM
Did you find any of those "force switches"? (the faces that you need force seeing to use)

Did you check for slashable walls?

What do you objectives say? That might be another clue (and check your map for areas you haven't been to).

Kurgan
 Darth Umbra
07-25-2000, 4:19 PM
I've been all over the map with Force Seeing on, and the only Force switches are the ones I came in past.

I've slashed everything that looked breakable, and some things that didn't, with no luck.

The only objective says "Find Kyle." The only area on the map that I haven't been to is on the other side of the door that I can't get past, which also separates me from Kyle.

http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/frown.gif)
 BeastMaster
07-26-2000, 4:11 PM
In the middle of the Temple, there's a deep black pit. The catacombs surround it and there are four balconies with big doors (it's probably one of these that's giving you trouble). Hovering in the centre of the pit is a small round platform. Stand on it, and it will take you to the end.

The catacombs are a maze that you're supposed to fight through to get to the platform, but you can cheat.

------------------
"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb
 Darth Umbra
07-26-2000, 5:05 PM
No, you're thinking of level 14 (I used the "gameover" code). I'm stuck on 13.
 Kurgan
07-27-2000, 1:03 AM
Ha, you know what I need to do.. go back through MOTS SP and play it all through again to the end. Then it will all be fresh in my mind and I can actually remember what parts people get stuck in to help! lol

Sorry, I guess I'm not quite sure what you have to do, I forget, it's been so long.

Did you check underwater? (slashable walls, switches, etc)

Can anybody else help?

Kurgan
 Gator
07-31-2000, 10:50 PM
In the area underwater, between where you killed the three cats and the small room where you can come up for air, did you use force seeing on the plaques on the wall?
 Darth Umbra
08-02-2000, 3:41 AM
Yes. One of the four recesses concealed a Force surge, and another had a moveable rear wall that opened onto another area containing two golems and three of those big blue knife-wielding things. The only way out of the area is the way I went in, through the water.

------------------
I am the storm of night, the wall of skulls, the razor's song, the tide of horror, the cacophony of death. My name is Darth Umbra, and I am that which you fear.
 BeamerLB
08-03-2000, 3:32 PM
I'm stuck at the exact same spot. I've tried Persuasion and speed to get there before the door closes, and it doesn't work. If I figure it out I'll tell you.
 BeamerLB
08-05-2000, 3:30 PM
OK, here you go. Go back to the place you were talking about where you have to push the door underwater. Once you're on land, use force seeing and look around at the ceiling and high on the walls in the various rooms. I forget exactly where it is, but up there somewhere is a second level, a small wooden ledge. Use force jump and continue onwards.
 Darth Umbra
08-05-2000, 9:42 PM
Aha! I knew about the ledge, but I don't think I would ever have noticed that hole in the ceiling. Thanks!

------------------
I am the storm of night, the wall of skulls, the razor's song, the tide of horror, the cacophony of death. My name is Darth Umbra, and I am that which you fear.
Page: 1 of 1