Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ALRIGHT!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Garindan
09-21-2000, 11:17 PM
i got it to work, i got rbots to work!!!!

I'm never going to play single play again!!!!!!! Well maybe occasionally.

It's so cool, i like the canyon oasis, i love it how the bots like to get that rail detonator, but they constantly use it, which is a good thing, 'cause it makes it more challenging. Since i'm a tusken, i like to use the Bowcaster, and i like to use the sniper scope on the stormtrooper rifle, i can't find the imperial repeater though, someone always has it!!
 Garindan
09-22-2000, 1:20 PM
Alright, here's the changes that they should make:

Choose your own bot to play against
Make the bots a little more stealthy
Make the bots be able to play the ysalamari level
Make the bots be able to play in the Rancor level.

I can't wait until the rbots project is completed!!!

I'm glad their using it on mysteries of the sith first.

------------------
Visit my page at http://pub26.ezboard.com/bgamesthattakeoverthecomputer)
 Kurgan
09-22-2000, 1:34 PM
First things first.. they need to add backpack functionality back in. Plus there's no scoring yet, that needs to be added.

Force powers aren't finished yet either, but at least that's forthcoming. The saber support is a big step forward. ; )

I noticed a lot of the new features (like 30+ bots etc) are not implemented in the latest version (ie: you need to modify the patch yourself in order to get those things). To say nothing of the JK version...

Of course it's not even beta yet.

Looking better... good luck to the team.

Kurgan
 Garindan
09-22-2000, 4:32 PM
Hey kurgan, what do i need to modify and how do i do it in order to get the 30+ characters? That'd be like so cool, but i'd probably only make there be up to 10 or i'd do a 1 on 1 type thing.

I got the latest patch comander, i think it's 4.0 or something like that, i got it last night, please tell me how to modify the patch, my email is saber2@turok.com if you prefer to send it there.
 Dave Maul
09-22-2000, 4:56 PM
 Garindan
09-22-2000, 5:26 PM
at this site: www.jedi.scopus.vic.edu.au) (http://www.jedi.scopus.vic.edu.au) you'd better get patch commander too, and i tried to dload the full thing one, but it wouldn't work, so you gotta dload them one at a time. it's very fun.
 Kurgan
10-14-2000, 7:45 AM
Actually I'm not sure exactly what to modify to make it work. Best to ask the author directly (Raynar). In fact, how about you post the answer on here so the rest of us can see it too? Thanks. ; )

Kurgan
Page: 1 of 1