Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I got rbots, but can't find the bot!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Garindan
09-21-2000, 10:22 PM
Kurgan or anybody out there who can help!!!

I went and got patch commander, and rbots (the newer verison of rbots for mots) and i go into a multiplayer level (the ones included on the cd no dloaded ones) and nothing happens!!! I put the patch in patch commander, ran it from there and it still won't work.

until you help me i'll probably be trying to get it to work, just hope i can get it to work b4 tomorrow!!!
 Kurgan
10-14-2000, 7:47 AM
Hmm, I noticed a bug in which during the CTF level, once we killed each member of the enemy team (once each) they didn't respawn.. kinda boring. ; )

Anyhow, if you run the patch according to the readme (exactly) using the latest Patch Commander, it should work. Keep in mind I don't know everything about the patch or your system, but I'm sure Raynar could help you troubleshoot if it still doesn't work.

Kurgan
Page: 1 of 1