Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Knight on the Zone

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi Master Xai-Qui
08-29-2000, 9:39 PM
I have noticed less and less people on the zone,
Jedi Knight and MOTS used to be at 1 or 3 in the zone top ten with a few thousand playing at a time, now it is down to a few hundred. Please tell me people are playing IP games now and it is not true that after 2/3 or is it four years now the game many enjoyed is on it's way out...
 rapina
09-01-2000, 12:20 AM
Well, when I want to join a game, Jk display s this error :

file : ‘????’ missing or already in use

and I have to close jk with Ctrtl Alt Del

with GameSpy... no problem http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)
it kicks butt
 Kurgan
09-05-2000, 6:03 PM
The file missing or already in use error occurs only when you are on the Zone?

I thought it would occur all the time (in which case you should reinstall JK).

Gamespy rocks, more people need to start using it for JK/MOTS. The zone sucks... ; )

Kurgan
 rapina
09-07-2000, 2:27 PM
nope, JK SP works just fine, no reinstall, and just it just happened in the zone, weird, anyway I re installed the zone files (agrrrr)and it worked.

Finally we agree in something Kurgan ...LOL,

but HEY!!! ReAcTor (or something like that) mention in other site that there is a #jediknight channel in IRC , but my question is WHAT network/server??? is: games.net? undernet?
 Kurgan
10-14-2000, 7:53 AM
The old one used by JK.net was gamesnet.net and I think it still works, but I never see anybody in there (get the word out perhaps???).

The other JK channel that is supposedly used a ton is "enterthegame.com" and #jediknight or maybe #jk.

Good luck.. I have to install mIRC again, heh (reformatted).

Kurgan
 oninosensi
10-15-2000, 2:27 PM
Zone.com was hacker-ville for a while- I guess most of them got bored and left (thank you). I stopped playing for a while, and just recently returned.

------------------
"You gave me an ABNORMAL BRAIN?!"
Page: 1 of 1