Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

500 Posts!

Page: 1 of 1
 Thrawn
08-30-2001, 4:02 PM
I'm halfway there! Just a little more spamming! J/k, I would never do that. YAY!!! :D

BTW Did anyone notice that I changed my name? Well actually Chris did. It's alot more noble now. . .like how a senators name should sound. . .:D
 Felix29
08-30-2001, 4:04 PM
Yippee! Good for you, Thrawn! I just hit the 30 post barrier! :D
 JEDI_MASTA
08-30-2001, 4:21 PM
congrats thrawn are u looking forward to changing your rank???
 Boba Rhett
08-30-2001, 5:24 PM
*hint* Didn't Leon and I say something about not doing this? I could have sworn we did.... *hint *hint*
 Tie Guy
08-30-2001, 5:37 PM
Why are you going *hint* *hint* a bunch? :D

Anyways, as long as it is already here.....congrats, i just what will your new rank be when you reach 1000?
 Paragon_Leon
08-30-2001, 6:18 PM
alright, then i won't hint, but i'll just bluntly say it; don't post to simply state how you've reached a certain post-amount.
it's considered spam.
if people want to know how many posts you have, they can see it in EVERY post you have on these boards, which makes these kinds of threads totally redundant.

I'm leaving this one open to show this message to others, but will delete future posts like that..
 Darth_Rommel
08-30-2001, 6:35 PM
The spam turkey says:

http://www.spam.com/assets/hp/SusansTurkey.gif)

"Good work Thrawn!"

;)
 Paragon_Leon
08-30-2001, 6:38 PM
No, actually it's a bad job to boast on that number since it encourages spam. now stop this, people. I'm closing this thread.
Page: 1 of 1