Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Air Cruisers

Page: 1 of 1
 Ready Wan
05-28-2002, 10:55 PM
Is there a civ who has a BETTER air cruiser than the other civs?

if so, what is the advantage for that particular civ?
 DarthMuffin
05-28-2002, 10:59 PM
I'm really not sure, but I think that the +4 armor for aircrafts also upgrade the aircruiser. (Rebels, Naboos, Republic and wookies got that upgrade)
 Sithmaster_821
05-28-2002, 11:17 PM
naboo team bonus-10% faster air cruiser

republic ut air cruiser boost-same as above but you have to pay for it
 ForestEntII
05-28-2002, 11:27 PM
Doesnt the Royal Naboo get that advanced engines upgrade which makes all aircraft move faster, would that effect air cruisers?
 J-5
05-29-2002, 7:13 PM
Naboo's advanced engines upgrade states that it doesn't speed up air cruisers, only fighters and bombers (I pretty sure).

Trade Fed and Confed air cruisers cost 630 food and nova instead of just 600. Thats a difference ... :rolleyes: .

Also, I think that air cruisers take up 2 population points instead of 1 like every other unit in the game. Two prefabs will only get you 5 air cruisers. You all may have known this already, but its news to me!
 Kryllith
05-30-2002, 3:12 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the air cruiser speed upgrade is also supposed to increase the rate of fire slightly, which is handy given how long it takes for their cannon to reset.

Kryllith
Page: 1 of 1