Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Viewing Recorded Games

Page: 1 of 1
 J-5
05-26-2002, 1:20 PM
Everytime I download a recorded game, I see their name and next to it .zip. So I save them to the "saved games" file of SWGB. But when I go to watch them in the game, they don't appear under the "saved games folder". I heard somewhere, that you have to "unzip" a recorded game to view it. However, I have no idea how to do this. Can anybody tell me how?? :confused:
 elway
05-29-2002, 2:33 AM
You need to download winzip or some other unzipping program before it will run in the game.
 J-5
05-29-2002, 4:39 PM
Thanks alot, man. I thought that I would never be able to see those things! Wonder what I've been missing???
 J-5
05-29-2002, 10:37 PM
I was able to see some recorded games (yeah!) but in the middle of the replay, a message came up talking about the replay being out of sync, or something like that. Then all the sudden, I was able to control the player's units but the replay was over. Is there anyway to avoid that or fix it?
 Compa_Mighty
05-29-2002, 11:20 PM
The game ended because someone was disconnected, and you can take the units from there.
Page: 1 of 1