Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do I approach a girl

Page: 1 of 1
 AriBen_Kenobi
08-28-2001, 7:04 AM
Hey all, Zanzi, dave maul, qui-gon, and the rest of ya,

err...anyone got any tips on how to approach a girl? I've had my eye on this one british girl for the last few days, any suggestions fellow jedi?
 Master Qui-Gon
08-28-2001, 12:54 PM
<div align="Justify"><font color="green1">Brag about your Star Wars action figure collection. Tell her you have the original Chewbacca. http://www.ezboard.com/image/emoticons/laugh.gif)

Seriously though, the best advice I can give you is always remember that approaching a girl is like approaching an on-coming train. You think you're approaching her but she runs right over you without a second thought... leaving you nothing but a twisted mass of nasty bits.

If you were hoping for something more helpful, just get to know her and don't pretend to be something you aren't. If she doesn't return your interest, then don't waste your time. Men are really thick-headed when it comes to that. If you want a more honest opinion: don't trust her. :rolleyes: I think that's enough unhelpful advice for one day. ...but those English accents sure are hard to resist, eh? ;)
 Dave Maul
08-28-2001, 5:11 PM
Hmmm... you'd use your legs, wouldn't you? ;)

Seriously, I dunno why you're asking me, I can't get a date at all! :) (wait, that hurt... awww my ego...) I'd say MQG kinda summed up 'Dating 101' above. But English girls? You can do much better ;) High School creates an image of hot teen girls... well, lemme reiterate my first comment ;)

[ August 28, 2001: Message edited by: Dave Maul ]
 Redwing
08-30-2001, 5:58 AM
Hmm well I could ask my friends' advice, but mine would be useless...my best friends are girls but not that way.
 Master Qui-Gon
08-30-2001, 2:58 PM
<div align="Justify"><font color="green1">In my experience, even women don't understand women. ...but they have a much better idea than men do. See what your female friends have to say.<font size="-2">

[ August 30, 2001: Message edited by: Master Qui-Gon ]
 Rogue15
08-30-2001, 4:20 PM
hehe if u get rejected, don't start a 'life sucks' topic. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
 darth terrat
08-31-2001, 3:01 PM
life sucks :D :rolleyes:
 Master Qui-Gon
08-31-2001, 5:10 PM
<font color="green1">So... did you get rejected?
 Kurgan
08-31-2001, 5:31 PM
How do I approach a girl?

With heart, faith, skill.. in the end, there can be only one!

*It depends on the girl, and it depends on you, and the situation.
 Pedro The Hutt
08-31-2001, 10:59 PM
or just don't ;)
 Quitari, Jedi master
10-04-2001, 4:00 PM
I have kinda the same problem...how to appraoch a girl...love is hard :confused:
 Master Qui-Gon
10-05-2001, 12:17 PM
<div align="Justify"><font color="green1">Yeah, but not as hard as betrayal. Watch your back, it's one of their favorite targets.
 Redwing
10-10-2001, 4:43 AM
lol
Page: 1 of 1