Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fave Unique Units

Page: 1 of 1
 nathan26
05-24-2002, 9:35 AM
Hi, Everyone. I live in the land of Aus and don't have CC yet but I thought it would be interesting to have a poll to see what the most popular unique unit is now that the exp. pack is out. I don't include the confederacy beasts or the probot cos they're not the fortress unit. What do u prefer???:atat:
 Roatigas
05-24-2002, 10:23 AM
For the moment the Destroyer Droid is my weapon of choice but I'm awaiting the release of the X-pack here in Aus to see how the geonosian warrior handles...
 polaris_crd
05-24-2002, 5:23 PM
I'm so happy. LOL I will have it in 3-6 days. I can't wait to see the new civs and units.
 polaris_crd
05-24-2002, 5:24 PM
If you can't wait just go to Amazon.com and order it. I'm sure they could ship it to Australia.
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-24-2002, 6:20 PM
Berserkers all the way...
 J-5
05-24-2002, 8:19 PM
I have the x-pack and here's how I would order them:

Best
first tier: Berserker (rips through everything), Destroyer Droid (need I explain)

Second Tier: Geonosian Warrior (bye bye troopers), Jedi Starfighter (strongest fighter in the game!)

Third Tier: Dark Trooper (they're OK), Air Speeder (I just don't use them much)

Last Tier: Royal Crusader (they are stronger in x-pack, whatever), Faamba Shield Gen. (its not offensive, sorry :rolleyes: )
Worst

I may revise this later but that is how I feel at this moment:D .
Page: 1 of 1