Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Questions for Master Qui-Gon

Page: 1 of 1
 Wan-Obi Kenobi
11-09-2000, 1:55 AM
Hiya Qui Gon,
Can you please tell me the address for your site and how were you able to fight maul on the catwalk?
Sincerly,
Wan-OBi Kenobi

------------------
"I'm sorry sir, but the door says unauthorized personel only, seeing that you are authorized, i'm afraid you must leave"
 Darth_Simpson
11-09-2000, 6:02 PM
Excuse me, weren't you supposed to be in a car accident, Mr Cunningham?

How come you are here then?
 Zathu Koon
11-11-2000, 3:38 PM
whos mr cuddingham

------------------
http://www.starwars.stopklatka.pl/images/fun45.jpg)
The Imperial Symphony goes triple platinum!
 Darth_Simpson
11-12-2000, 11:54 PM
He postd over at www.obi-wankenobi.net) (http://www.obi-wankenobi.net) claiming to be a LEC employee. For all I know he could be.

His brother also posted telling us he was in a car accident. Hmmmm...
 Pedro The Hutt
11-14-2000, 8:11 PM
Hey, didn't Master Qui-Gon say that he was going to leave the forum about a month ago??
Besides, I haven't heard of him for quite a while (at least on the forum)

------------------
No!
I am your father.
 Darth_Simpson
11-15-2000, 1:39 AM
Yup, I think he left.

He had a forum with Kanigget and Horn and some other people from the JPB forum...Can never remember the URL...

I thnik he left that forum too...
 Pedro The Hutt
12-27-2000, 9:16 AM
There Qui-Gon, I updated the topic, now you won't have to search all over the TPM-forum.

------------------
No!
I am your father.
 Master Qui-Gon
12-28-2000, 6:58 PM
 Kurgan
12-28-2000, 8:43 PM
Anybody who openly claims to be a LEC employee on these or OWK.net's forums is obviously lying.

Their company policy is not to openly reveal stuff like that to fans, so it makes no sense why they would risk their jobs just to post some inane little tidbits (and most of the folks claiming to be LEC folks haven't even posted anything significant).

So I say just ignore them... LEC does read this forums, but they certainly aren't going to reveal themselves like that. Think about it.

Kurgan
Page: 1 of 1